The Mystery at Faldor Hotel Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ameaner
Ameaner
1,256 Followers

"Well," Eloise sighed, openly appreciating her niece's young body in the dim light, "I suppose we should go across the street and, um... see to those columns?"

While her words suggested an action, Nancy knew that her tone was making an offer. Between the lines, her aunt was asking her if she wanted to go to their suite and do things that two women shouldn't do with one another, much less aunt and niece. She could only stare back, a hesitant smile on her lips for the woman who she'd always found attractive, but had never been attracted to until that point in her life, until they'd come to Cinder Bay. She knew she shouldn't, but she wanted to. Furthermore, she wanted to suggest that they invite Anna, but all she could do was smile suggestively at Eloise, caught once again between what she should say and what she wanted to do. She sensed that Eloise felt the same way, both of them waiting for the other to make a decision, both ready and willing to go with that decision no matter what it may be. The fact that it was purely about sex, about simple physical gratification only made it more desirable for being less complicated.

"Did you enjoy watching us, Nancy?" Eloise asked, her voice lowered to a more personal tone.

"Yes, Aunt Eloise," she replied in the same lowered tone.

"You've been with a woman before," Eloise stated, perhaps as a rationalization. "With George."

"Yes."

"You enjoyed it."

"Yes."

" ... Did you want Anna and I to continue in there?"

"Yes."

"Mm. Did you want to join us?"

" ... Yes, I- I very much did."

"I thought so. Why didn't you?"

" ... Because... because I know that it's only this place. The crystal columns. They're making us want..."

A pause rose between them, their smiles becoming sobered while Eloise examined her plans regarding George, the one that necessitated the soiling of her niece. It wasn't that she no longer wanted George, but there, in that moment with Nancy, she remembered beyond her desires, beyond the growing freedom of self she'd been experiencing in Cinder Bay, the decency that was her, the decency that would never have allowed herself to conspire against her brother's daughter in such a way, no matter the possible rewards of doing so. For long moments, she doubted the ways and means she'd so quickly settled on to attain the young, brunette prize she'd always lusted after, made the star of her masturbation fantasies. In so doing, she suddenly realized that George, as much as she wanted her, wouldn't be enough. In New York, she certainly would be but, in Cinder Bay... never. She'd wanted Anna and she'd wanted Nancy, both of them at the same time to fulfill a sudden desire for a nice, filthy lesbian threesome. While it certainly had occurred to her as she drooled over the possibility while in Anna's arms that Nancy was her own niece, that didn't matter. At the time, it was just a footnote and she knew that Nancy had felt the same way.

Whatever it was that was affecting or, as Nancy put it, influencing her behaviour, it was getting worse, becoming stronger, harder and harder to fight with what was left of her reason and her morals. Even knowing this, while an alarming realization, wasn't enough to take the matter quite as seriously as it deserved. Nancy knew this, had known it, had been fighting it and had tried to warn her of it ever since she'd first arrived, scolding the three girls for running around in public while dressed like she herself now was. Nancy, the good soldier, was trying desperately to stay the course, to find Susan Quinn, the mission that Eloise had given her, while at the same time trying desperately to control her behaviour. And she'd been doing at least somewhat well with that until her dear aunt had arrived.

Meanwhile, there was also Susan Quinn, her co-worker and would be lover. While Eloise was still concerned for her safety, still had the same feelings for her that she did when she'd fled New York to come here on this sabbatical, even this concern had taken a backseat to the things she now wanted. It wasn't that she wouldn't help Nancy to solve the mystery of her disappearance in any way she could, but she knew she would continue to compromise Nancy's purity at every opportunity because, no matter how wrong it was, she still wanted George, and because she enjoyed watching Nancy being compromised. And there it was: simple, regrettable, and unstoppable.

Eloise's earlier giddy smile had now turned to one of regret and Nancy's, in turn, now showed concern

"Aunt Eloise?"

"Hm?"

"Are you alright?"

Slowly, Eloise's expression turned to one that reminded Nancy of how her aunt would often look at her when she was a girl.

"Yes. I'm alright. Are you?"

"Yes. Horny, but alright."

"Come on, then. I think it's time you showed me these crystal columns."

Upon entering the hotel, they were greeted by the Night Desk Attendant, a tall woman wearing the hotel's deep wine coloured blazer over a crisp, white blouse with a stand up collar and a wine coloured bowtie. With light blonde, shoulder length hair and cold, gray eyes, she was unmistakably of Nordic descent, looking them over appraisingly with a barely contained smirk before speaking.

"Miss Drew and... Miss Drew," she observed. "You two certainly seem to be enjoying your stay."

Taken a little aback by the attractive, thirty-something woman, both Nancy and Eloise regarded her with open surprise and slight paranoia before the elder Drew managed a shaky smile and a slightly slurred response.

"Why, yes. We are."

"Hm," the attendant replied, her eyes momentarily dropping to Eloise's chest where the hard nipple of her left breast had found one of the many holes in her dress from which to protrude. Moving her eyes to Nancy, she noted how the teen's micro skirt had ridden up just far enough to expose her shaven vagina before looking back to Eloise's face to inform, "Your slutty little niece has been caught poking her nose in an area that's off limits to our guests. Did you know that?"

"She- uh-... What?"

"She and her friend, George Fayne, were caught behind doors that were clearly marked as off limits to them by one of our staff members."

Eloise, her jaw opening, then closing again, had nothing to say to this. She only looked to her right at Nancy who, in all fairness, certainly did look like a little slut. Her erected nipples were clearly visible behind the thin top and the little skirt had ridden up to the point where she could just see the girl's pussy. It was a turn on and this only confused Eloise all the more, but she was saved by Nancy's sudden and ineffectual response.

"Oh, I'm so sorry Mrs..."

"Miss Vivian Hildebrandt," the lean woman with curves crisply informed. "Night Desk Attendant and Assistant Manager."

"Miss Viv- I mean Miss Hildebrandt," Nancy hurriedly corrected. "I'm really sorry about that but, you see, George and I, we didn't know that area was off limits, and we got lost and-!"

"Oh, please," the Desk Attendant remarked, rolling her eyes as she folded her arms. "Do you honestly expect me to believe that? As I just said, the area was clearly posted as off limits to hotel guests. Are you such a simple slut that you can't read?"

Nancy had no answer for this but Hildebrandt's question seemed to have inspired Eloise to one. Clearing her throat and regaining some composure, she declared a little haughtily, "Miss Hildebrandt, I'm truly sorry for my niece's intrusion, but I assure you that she can in fact read. Unfortunately, she is a simple little slut and prone to doing the things simple little sluts do. Thank you for bringing the matter to my attention; I will personally see to it that she's appropriately punished for her-"

"And what about Miss Fayne?"

Into Eloise's surprised pause, Hildebrandt inserted, "Is she also a simple little slut who doesn't understand English?"

" ... She..." Eloise dithered, finally having to settle for, "Well, they are friends and like attracts like, does it not?"

"I'm sure. Will she also be punished?"

"She will," Eloise answered.

"How?"

"I beg your pardon?" Eloise asked, her slightly haughty tone conveying the gradual return of her composure.

Slowly, as though Eloise was having trouble hearing and understanding, Vivian asked, "How will you punish them?"

Having had no intentions of punishing either of them, Eloise stammered, "I... well, I haven't very well had the time to decide on a punishment, have I?"

"I suppose you'll forbid them their milk and cookies before bed?"

The schoolteacher's lips compressed in growing irritation with this woman who seemed to take her so lightly. Her entire attitude was quite unbefitting of one who worked in the service industry. Her pride overshadowing the accusations levelled at Nancy and George, Eloise Drew refused to answer or explain further to this woman who had obviously forgotten her place.

"Are you quite finished, Miss Hildebrandt?"

"No. No, I'm not. You see, Mr. Carmody and I have been deliberating on what to do about your niece and her friend for a couple of days now. I wanted them charged with trespassing, but James, having the soft spot he does for attractive young ladies, wasn't agreeable. When you arrived, we decided that, being her elder, we'd have a talk with you about it, but I can see that you're not taking this issue quite as seriously as we are."

With mention of charges, both Eloise and Nancy were suddenly quite worried, and with good cause. Trespassing was a serious charge, one that wouldn't look very good on a budding detective's resume and the last thing Eloise wanted was for any trouble to come sweet George's way.

"In fact, Miss Drew, considering your attitude, I'm inclined to relate an unfavourable report to Mr. Carmody."

With her alcohol clouded mind frantically running in tight circles, Eloise was forced to soften her approach and, with a pasted, worried smile, she reasoned, "I'm sure there's no need for any of that, Miss Hildebrandt."

"I'm not so sure. If you could at least tell me how these girls will be punished, I might be but, failing at least that, I'm left with little recourse other than relating this conversation to Mr. Carmody and then pressing my personal preference for charges to be laid."

After a short pause, during which Eloise's facial expressions made it clear that she knew she was cornered, she hesitantly inquired to Nancy's personal horror, "Well... perhaps I should ask then... what sort of punishment would satisfy you?"

The Assistant Manager's eyes narrowed, smiling with undisguised satisfaction and barely contained anticipation as she replied, "Now we're getting somewhere. I suggest that we-"

She was interrupted by someone exiting the stairwell. All three women looked to the person who'd stalled Hildebrandt, Nancy and Eloise performing a double take at the new arrival as their eyes widened in surprise.

"Oh my, yes," Hildebrandt expressed with a more complete satisfaction. "How very convenient."

Every bit as surprised, George Fayne's desperate eyes leapt from Nancy to Eloise, then to Hildebrandt before settling on the pretty, bespectacled face of the eldest woman in attendance. Like Nancy's, Eloise's eyes were fixated on George's bare breasts. Having overflowed her comparatively tiny bra, they thrust from the front of a defeated blouse that was obviously much too small for breasts that were now as large as Eloise's.

"Ohhh, George, honey..." Eloise breathed, staring at the perfect orbs that quivered so enticingly with every movement.

"Perfect timing, Miss Fayne," Hildebrandt sleazed. "Your two friends and I were just about to step into my office for a little chat about the ramifications of trespassing on hotel property. I strenuously suggest that you join us."

Ameaner
Ameaner
1,256 Followers
12