The Mystery at Faldor Hotel Ch. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ameaner
Ameaner
1,253 Followers

A brief look around told Muren that everyone else had noticed this as well, but she almost helplessly arched her back as she drank in the attention. She jumped when the man beside her grabbed her behind. Suddenly embarrassed, she turned to face him with surprise and admonishment, but smiling just the same as she slapped his hand away. When Lang slid a drink across the top of the bar to her, she only hesitated a moment before taking it and, forgetting about the man's impropriety, gulped half its strong contents. The man grabbed her behind again, making her jump, spilling some of her drink down the front of her blouse before she reached around to again push his hand away.

"So, Derek," Bess began with a frivolous smile, her own glass already empty as her eyes took their turn sliding down the bar tender's body, "I wonder if you've met a friend of mine?"

"If she's anywhere near as hot as you, I hope I have. What's her name?"

"Mmmm, flattery will get you everywhere," Bess returned with a giggle. "Her name is Susan Quinn. Late thirties, about my height and weight, light brown hair, hazel eyes."

"She a guest at the hotel too?"

"Yes, she arrived before us. We were supposed to meet up with her here in Cinder Bay, but we can't seem to find her, so I was wondering if she's been in here."

"Doesn't ring a bell," he told her.

"She and Elora Sasser became friends," Bess imparted. "Has Elora come in here with anyone who matches the description?"

Lang only shook his head, explaining, "Elora doesn't like me. She doesn't come in here."

"Oh," Bess said, a little surprised at this.

"May we ask why she doesn't like you?" Muren inquired just before the man beside her lightly caressed the back of her upper thigh through her skirt.

"Too much man for her," Lang replied with a proud grin as Muren pushed the bold hand away once more.

Bess giggled at this while looking him up and down, licking her lips and wondering just how much manhood he had.

"I seen a woman who fits that description," a fresh voice informed.

Bess and the Reverend turned to face a thin man with sharp features in his early to mid-forties. Dressed in jeans and a red plaid shirt, his eyes darted over every inch of Bess's and Candace's bodies as though searching for something.

"Oh?" Bess responded. "May I ask when this was?"

"It was, uh..." He pondered the answer for a moment, eyes continuing to take in every detail of the two female bodies before him as he searched his memory. "Monday, I think it was. Yeah, it was Monday 'cause I was checkin' inventory when I saw her, and I always check inventory on Monday. I run the General Store. Name's Alvin White."

"Bess Marvin," Bess introduced. "This is Reverend Candace Muren. I suppose you already knew that though."

"Yup," he affirmed, looking at his new spiritual leader and adding, "That's a mighty fine lookin' set of tits you got there, Reverend."

Speechless at such a greeting, Muren could only take the proffered hand and shake it with a sagging jaw as Bess giggled. The man behind her grabbed her ass again, making her flinch as he put in his two cents worth.

"Damned nice ass too."

"Yeah, I noticed that," Alvin replied, adding to Muren's further astonishment, "You gave me and every other man a hardon big enough to rip right through our fuckin' pants this past Sunday. Wanted to march right up there to the pulpit and fuck your face till I came in it, I did."

With one hand holding her glass, her other trapped in Alvin's, Muren was unable to stop the hand that was now caressing and appreciatively squeezing her ass cheeks but, even had she the physical freedom to do so, her stunned reaction to Alvin's comments would have left her paralyzed anyway. Just as mysterious to her, though she supposed it shouldn't have been at that point, was Bess's reaction. She only laughed giddily, obviously enjoying the situation as Muren tried to deal with it.

(Gasp!) uhh-hh! I- That's very... uh-h, nice of you to say, Mr. White, but-"

"Um, was she actually in the store when you saw her?" Bess asked, distracting Alvin's attention.

"Yup," he replied, letting go of a squirming Muren's hand so she could push the one grabbing at her behind away. "She came in and bought something and then left."

"I see," Bess replied, then asked, "What was it that she bought?"

"Don't know. Like I say, I was busy with inventory at the time. Might wanna ask my wife, though. She was at the register. She's sittin' right over there," he informed, pointing at a group of people at the billiards table. "Name's Ellen."

Looking in the direction Alvin pointed, Bess's eyes found a thin, attractive woman of about Alvin's age wearing black thigh high boots, a loose fitting but short blue denim skirt and a black tank top. She had deep red, ringleted hair and was sitting at a table against the wall, talking to three of the men in the group while two more were engaged in a game of pool. As Bess watched, one of the men sitting with Alvin's wife grabbed one of her smallish breasts, appearing to tweak her nipple. The blonde laughed, but did nothing about it other than arch her back, allowing him to do as he wished.

"Um... okay," Bess decided, suddenly realizing that, strangely, nobody in Cinder Bay was downright ugly and that most were at least somewhat attractive, if not very much so. "Candy, I'm going to talk to Alvin's wife. Um, you might want to stay here."

Muren was about to argue this when she saw Mrs. White's tank top being removed by the two men she was sitting with. Her upper body was left in a little black bra and Muren decided that she probably shouldn't get involved in that particular discussion, though the scene there at the billiards table excited her just the same. A half second later, she was distracted by White's question of how big her 'tits' were.

By the time Bess reached the billiards table, two of the men Ellen White was sitting with were fondling her breasts as a third sat watching with a hungry smile. Ellen only sat there enjoying it while, from the billiards table, the two other men also watched with growing bulges in the front of their pants. Their attention, however, was distracted by Bess's approach and, wondering how she should initiate conversation under such circumstances, she smiled cheerily and then blurted something that kept their attention.

"Hi there. My name is Bess Marvin and I'm looking for a woman."

This was met by laughter and groans of disappointment from the men while Bess laughed with them. Looking at Ellen, she began to explain as the two who'd been fondling her B-cup breasts went back to that while leering openly at the newcomer.

"I was just talking to your husband and he told me that you were dealing with a guest of the Hotel on Monday. Her name is Susan Quinn and she's a friend of mine who I was supposed to meet here in town, but I can't find her."

"The name doesn't ring a bell," Ellen sleazed as she squirmed in obvious enjoyment of the treatment she was receiving. "But it's not like our customers often introduce themselves by name. Anyway, it's kinda hard to think of anything like that when I'm getting such a nice boob massage."

"It looks like a nice boob massage," Bess observed before describing Quinn as she had to Ellen's husband.

"Okay, yeah, I remember her," Ellen said as the two that were playing pool laid their cues down on the table. "She was fuckin' hot. Bought an envelope and a stamp."

"Oh. Um, can you tell me anything else that might give me an idea as to where she is?" Bess asked as one of the men fondling Ellen's breasts reached behind her back.

Before she could get an answer, the third sitting man, who she suddenly recognized as Ray from the boutique, reached up, taking the bodice of Bess's sleeve dress in his fingers, and tugged down. She emitted a small, surprised sound as her right breast fell out, but she didn't mind and only watched as the man's hand grabbed her exposed breast and squeezed appreciatively. A moment later, she was being pulled down to a seat in his lap. Ellen watched with a horny grin as her bra was removed, seemingly uninterested in answering Bess's question and, at the moment, it was becoming harder and harder for Bess to blame her for that.

The two who'd been playing pool were now approaching, the delicious looking bulges in their jeans jostling about. Bess realized her legs were slightly parted as she sat with one of Ray's arms around her middle to hold her there. Out of long time habit, her first instinct was to quickly close them, but she instead found herself allowing them to slowly fall even farther open.

At the bar, Reverend Muren reached behind her to again push away the grabbing hand of the man sitting beside her as Alvin White's fingers suddenly tickled her tummy just above her exposed garter belt. She was given another drink and, perhaps foolishly, she'd taken it, was holding it at that very moment and therefore unable to ward away Alvin's admittedly enjoyable attention. Being honest with herself, the attention from the man behind her was also becoming quite enjoyable and, being more honest with herself, Alvin's very inappropriate questions were turning her on.

"No, Mr. White, I've never had anal sex." She replied with a tolerant smile while another man approached with a horny leer at her curvy and seemingly vulnerable body.

"What about suckin' cock, Reverend?" he asked. "You like suckin' on a nice big fuckin' cock?"

"Well, if you must know, I've never actually done that and I- Oh! Please stop, I-"

This time the man behind her hiked her skirt halfway up her ass. Using the one hand available, she tried to pull it back down, wriggling her hips as the third man stopped and introduced himself.

"Hi, Reverend. Name's Skeeter, pleased to meet you."

She took the hand he offered and, as soon as she did, the back of her skirt was once again hiked, even farther this time. He held her hand in one of those prolonged shakes as he spoke, making impossible any effort to bat the man's hand away. By the time she moved away from his reach, her entire behind was exposed, but still, the man named Skeeter continued to shake her hand as he spoke of how riveting her sermon had been and how he and his wife were looking forward to the next morning's services.

Red faced and excited, Muren thrilled at the unexpected pleasure of how the entire bar could see their Reverend's behind while Alvin expressed his amazement that she'd never performed oral sex on a man.

When Skeeter finally did let go, she hastily tugged the back of her skirt down, despite her unexpected pleasure at such exposure, while searching for an answer to Skeeter's question as to how a woman as 'hot' as herself could have gotten so far in life without a fat cock pumping her face. Looking back up to answer with what now seemed like a permanent flush, she saw Bess across the room. The blonde slut was sitting in a man's lap with one of her fat breast's hanging out. Her legs were parted far enough for the entire bar to see right up her short dress and she was actually licking her lips, smiling while staring with what looked like anticipation at the huge bulge in the front of a man's pants. He was standing at her side, less than a foot from her face. Another man stood to her other side and was in the middle of undoing his trousers. He said something to her and, as she turned to look at his bulge, their eyes met. Bess shot a wicked smile just as the man whose lap she was sitting in released her other breast from her translucent dress.

Feeling quite buzzed, Muren found Bess's situation to be quite a turn on and, when the back of her skirt was again hiked, this time right up to the small her back, her only response was a giddy laugh and another drink from her glass.

Ameaner
Ameaner
1,253 Followers
12