The Mystery at Faldor Hotel Ch. 26

Story Info
The consequences of trespassing are reparations.
5.6k words
4.75
10.2k
1

Part 26 of the 33 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/30/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ameaner
Ameaner
1,250 Followers

To George's mind, truly facing up to the changes to her body were somehow avoidable in the fact that they were so unbelievable. Whether her subconscious mind had convinced her that such things simply weren't possible and, therefore, best ignored, or whether she was simply too distracted by her raging hormones and the new pleasure to be derived from grinding her tongue against the roof of her mouth, she couldn't have said. But after her tongue actually orgasmed, after she'd had that incredible and tasty experience, there was no longer any way to deny what was happening to her. Elora had done something to her, had changed her, mutated her somehow and, staring at the tip of her horrifyingly incredible new tongue in the Reverend Muren's suite, the shocking reality that her body was no longer exactly human hit her square in the face like the last spurt of its jizz.

It was bad enough that Bess and Muren knew her breasts had inexplicably gotten bigger and, while her racing mind couldn't devise a story that would ever explain that, it was her mutated tongue that truly worried her. After all, nobody would truly care about how or why her breasts had grown for the simple reason that nobody complained about large breasts. Because of this, the question of how or why it had happened was ultimately unimportant. Her more pronounced hips followed the same reasoning, but there was just no kidding herself into thinking that people would have the same ultimate attitude about her tongue should it ever be discovered. Even larger than this was her own fear of what was happening to her, more so of the fact that she so enjoyed her new tongue's orgasm and how, in the back of her mind, there existed the slithering opinion that this change was a good thing.

This was what had caused her sudden and panicked flight from Muren's suite. At the time, she didn't even know where she was going, not until she found herself in the outer corridor, alone but for her own fear and confusion, her mind franticly searching for someone who could help. Of course, there was only one person who could help and that person, ironically, was Elora Sasser. So, her panic not giving way to rational thought, not even to remind herself to cover her big, perky breasts, she hurried down the corridor to the stairs, descending them with the tasty flavour of coconut still in her mouth while her tongue seemed to soften, shrinking into itself, retracting into the back of her mouth.

It wasn't until she found herself in the lobby, face to face with Nancy, Eloise and the attractive, smirking Assistant Manager that she remembered how her beautiful young body was exposed. Even then, this was only because they were staring at her new chest, Nancy with surprised awe, her aunt with much the same expression, but with unmistakable desire added in. As George noticed their attire, this desire became contagious as her eyes roamed over Nancy's body, barely clad in the smallest mini-skirt and halter top in the world, both white and thin enough to allow her best friend's darker nipples and pubic hair to be seen through them. Said nipples were braless and erect while the very bottom of her crotch was visible. Not wearing panties, Nancy's snatch was clearly wet and, despite the recent questions in George's mind regarding her friend's personality, she couldn't help but feel freshly turned on by this.

Her tongue twitched as though it had a mind of its own, tingling and thickening a little as her eyes moved to Eloise. The sexy mature was wearing a tight, fuchsia dress with long sleeves and a mid-thigh hemline. What at first appeared to be pink polka dots covering the sexy, scoop necked dress, were actually holes and, wearing no bra, Eloise's left nipple had found one to poke itself through. The fat, erected bud seemed to eye George, daring her to come closer and-

"Perfect timing, Miss Fayne," the Assistant Manager suddenly declared, startling horny George almost out of her hormonal trance. "Your two friends and I were just about to step into my office for a little chat about the ramifications of trespassing on hotel property. I strenuously suggest that you join us."

Hildebrandt's office was a little larger than what one might expect. Dim lit, the décor was much the same as the rest of the hotel with the expected mahogany paneled walls, crystal inlaid copper accents, and antique furnishings. Plants and bookshelves lined the walls and, though there was no window, the space and cozy warmth forbade any claustrophobic feel. As Hildebrandt moved to the large, ornately carved wooden desk, she gestured the three hotel guests to a plush, deep maroon couch with a dark brown, oval mat on the hardwood floor in front of it.

Picking up the receiver of a black telephone, she pushed a button, waited a moment as her three guests nervously seated themselves, then stated, "Find Mr. Cranston and come to the office immediately. We have a little situation that needs sorting, and I think at least two witnesses should be present in case I decide not to call Sherriff Durant. ... I don't care, I said immediately."

With Eloise between she and Nancy, George did her best to pull her blouse closed but, with her new bust line and without the needed buttons, it would never stay closed without her hands keeping it that way. Wide eyed, she watched Hildebrandt as she took a seat behind her desk, not even noticing Eloise's repeated glances down her compromised blouse. Her mind leapt from the worry of what kind of consequences she was about to pay for hers and Nancy's trespassing in the basement to her dreaded need to find Elora. Meanwhile, her hormones seemed to escalate. She hadn't gotten off, at least not in the normal human way, during her threesome with Bess and Reverend Muren, and this failure was in part responsible for her intense arousal, rivaled only by her fears of whatever Hildebrandt had in mind.

Just as worried as George where the consequences of trespassing was concerned, Nancy couldn't help glancing past her aunt at George's bust line. Her friend's breasts looked bigger than hers, had obviously even burst from her bra and blouse, indicating that whatever had caused this growth had happened at least somewhat quickly. She remembered a recent, brief conversation the two had had regarding George's bust line, noting the irony as she looked down at her rounder hips and the way they very nicely filled out a pair of jeans that used to have a somewhat relaxed fit. Sitting with her knees together, she suddenly remembered her own scant attire. Looking down, she saw that, in her seated position, her dark blonde pubic hair was exposed. Feeling vulnerable, she tried to pull her micro miniskirt down, but was unable to effect much improvement in that area. Glancing at her aunt, she discovered Eloise looking down George's open blouse as her friend made a valiant effort at holding it together. She still didn't seem aware of the nipple that had found its way through one of the many little holes in her dress.

Dressed the most decently and not being personally guilty of anything herself, Eloise was more composed than the teenage girls to either side of her, though she had a vested interest in saving them from any serious consequences to their trespassing, if possible. Of as much concern to her at the moment was George's incredible transformation. While she'd always been attractive, she now had a subtle, yet raw sexuality that was impossible for Eloise to ignore, and it wasn't only the exciting changes to her body. The girl exuded sexuality from every pore, every movement and expression and, for Eloise, even just sitting beside her was an immense turn on. She wasn't sure if George herself was even aware of this change, beyond the physical ones such as her slightly swelled hips and the beautiful and perfect breasts that attempted to proudly thrust from her open blouse. She wanted to ask her about them, about what she'd done, or what had been done to her to bring them about, wanted to make sure she was alright and kiss her so lovingly while removing the rest of her clothes for a much closer inspection of her beautiful and alluring young body before-

"So..." Hildebrandt began as she walked around to the front of her desk, taking a seat on its corner and crossing her long, shapely legs as she continued. "Since you missed our discussion out in the lobby, Miss Fayne, perhaps Miss Drew would like to bring you up to speed?"

Looking directly at Eloise, there was little doubt of which 'Miss Drew' she'd indicated. After an uncomfortable pause, the schoolteacher cleared her throat, adjusting her horn-rimmed glasses on her nose before looking at George to stammer, "George, dear, uh... as you know, you and Nancy were caught in the basement and, apparently, that area is off limits to hotel guests. This is being taken very seriously by Mr. Carmody and Miss Hildebrandt and, in fact, there's been some talk of having you two charged with trespassing."

Eloise found it hard to concentrate around the alcohol she'd drunk and her hormones which were only intensified by how George sat beside her, hands now clasped in her lap and no longer even trying to cover her chest. Her eyes kept straying downward to her beautifully, so innocently bared orbs and it was all she could do not to put her hands on them, put her hands all over her niece's best friend as the girl looked back at her.

As far as George was concerned, the possibility of formal charges being levelled against her were of little concern in light of her recent mutation and, while Eloise went on, the only thing other than this that was of any real concern was her intense sexual arousal.

"So, uh, I've agreed that both you and Nancy will be punished for what you've done and that's why we're here. We're working out what sort of punishment Miss Hildebrandt might find suitable. Do you understand, dear?"

George nodded, her eyes again caught by Eloise's fat, erected nipple peeping at her through one of the polka holes that covered her dress as Hildebrandt clarified.

"Actually, I'm not sure that the word, punishment, is entirely appropriate here. I rather think the word, reparations, would be much more so. While possibly convincing young Miss Drew and Miss Fayne that they shouldn't go snooping around where they don't belong, punishment wouldn't actually make up for their crime."

"Fine," Eloise stiffly allowed. "Then what sort of reparations would make you happy?"

"Hm... Well, if I were you, I'd certainly begin by thanking me."

"Thanking you?" Eloise asked with incredulity in her tone.

"Yes, thanking me. For not already having called the Sherriff. Can any of you tell me why I shouldn't?"

The door opened, interrupting Eloise before she could even begin, and framing Manny, paused in the threshold. He'd been chewing gum with his mouth open but, upon seeing the three ladies sitting on the couch, his jaws slowed, then stopped their work as his expression of curiosity turned to an open mouthed, sleazy leer. His eyes travelled over every inch of their bodies until Hildebrandt spoke in a clipped tone.

"Don't just stand there, you oaf! Come in and close the door!"

His jaws slowly began working the gum again, noisily smacking the wad with his anticipatory expression as he came the rest of the way in, closing the door behind him as instructed without even looking at Vivian.

"Where is Mr. Cranston?" she asked, clearly irritated.

"Tolja on the phone, him and Billybob are busy settin' up the-"

"Never mind that now," she ordered with a cautious, sideways glance at her three guests. "I trust your father has mentioned the incident with Miss Drew and Miss Fayne in the basement?"

"Oh yeah," he affirmed, appraising the night manager's body as openly as he did the three guests before he returned his eyes to them.

Nodding her head to his confirmation and without seeming to notice, or at least mind his less than professional attention to her body, Hildebrandt informed, "Eloise- you don't mind if we just refer to you on a first name basis?" the ice blonde assumed. "Just to reduce confusion between you and your little slut niece? No, I thought not. Eloise here was about to tell me why I shouldn't call Sherriff Durant to sort this out for us, weren't you Eloise? I should think the three of you would be very appreciative that I haven't, that I'm willing to somehow sort this out myself, hmm? To give you this opportunity?"

There was a pause while Hildebrandt looked at the three of them with an expectant expression.

"Perhaps, ladies, you should start by thanking me, as I've indicated?"

" ... (Ahem) Um, thank you, Miss. Hildebrandt," Nancy uncomfortably offered, followed by George's similar, nervous thanks.

"Miss Hildebrandt," Eloise began, both defeat and haughtiness somehow residing in her tone, "I freely admit that the girls were in the wrong while trespassing on hotel property. I'm truly sorry for this and I thank you for not already calling the Sherriff. Please don't do that. I assure you that they'll gladly make whatever appropriate and reasonable reparations you have in mind and that charges are completely unnecessary."

"Very good, Eloise," Hildebrandt enthused. "While Miss Drew's and Miss Fayne's statements lacked sincerity, yours was very eloquent and believable. So, now that we've established where you stand and what you want... rather what you don't want, our conversation is now about reparations."

"Huh?" Manny asked.

Rolling her eyes, the blonde explained, "You've heard of those that go into a restaurant, order a meal and then cannot pay? Those dishonourable people are traditionally put to work in the kitchen until they've worked long enough to pay for the meal they ate, no? Reparations."

"You mean you want us to wash dishes?" Nancy asked with her upper lip curled in slight disgust.

"Actually, I rather think that Ingrid has that job in hand, considering our present and foreseeable number of clients, wouldn't you say, Manny?"

"Yep, an' I don't need no help hoppin' suitcases."

"Junior needs no assistance in the lounge," Hildebrandt went on, "and none of you seem willing or even capable of swinging a mop or broom, let alone doing the simplest building maintenance."

"Nah, they look like they think they're too good for that, especially this one," he said, gesturing to Eloise. "What kinda job does that leave for em, Miss Hildebrandt?"

The Assistant Manager looked at the three of them thoughtfully for a moment, then to Manny before deciding, "Since you've been working quite hard lately, staying sober and mostly out of trouble, I think the best job for them is a blowjob." Her smile became proud and amused at the same time as she regarded him.

"Yeaaah!" he replied, nodding his head, laughing and still chewing his gum. "A blowjob!"

"You can't be serious!" Eloise indignantly protested.

"Oh, but I'm so serious, Eloise, darling."

"You mean..." Eloise trailed off, gawping at Hildebrandt, then looking at Manny with distaste.

The very thought of giving any man oral sex was objectionable to her, but the prospect of that man being Manny was nothing short of completely unacceptable. Furthermore, the thought of her sweet and perfect George, the pure apple of her eye being soiled by such an act was every bit as unacceptable.

"If you find it to be such a distasteful thing, why not choose which of you will suck on Manny's cock yourself? After all, only one can suck at a time and, being a teacher, I'm sure you're used to the kind of authority this would take, no?" Saying this, the tall blonde perched on the corner of the desk began laughing in a low, sultry tone, joined by the anticipatory chuckles of Manny, the bellhop.

In shock, Eloise looked from one of the two perverts to the other, mouth open in disbelief. Finally, she looked to her right, at Nancy.

"Nancy... Uh, I can't... I'm an established and respected woman and... Well, you know how I feel about these- (ahem)- these things... Nancy, I'm sorry but I'm afraid it must be you."

"You want me to suck his cock?" Nancy asked, hardly able to believe this was happening. Colonel Marks and Gul Ghanem were one thing, but this was Manny, a lecherous, sleazy, greasy pig of a bellhop who couldn't be any further down the social ladder.

"Er... yes, my dear," Eloise confirmed, understanding how Nancy felt and the difference between the older gentlemen that had had their way with her and the lout she would sacrifice her niece to in order to save her own humility. "You don't mind terribly, do you? For your Aunt Eloise?"

"But... what about George?"

"No," Eloise abruptly told her as George vigorously shook her head, her horrified expression relating how she felt about that option. "No, not George, and you know why. No, I'm sorry, but... Nancy, go suck on Manny's cock."

"But-"

"Nancy, just do it," Eloise ordered, her tone soft, yet final.

"Well..." Nancy replied in doubtful hesitation. "If you think I should..."

"Yes, Nancy, I really think you should," Eloise told her, shooting a dirty look at the two grinning hotel employees by the desk as George breathed an audible sigh of relief.

Hildebrandt laughed long and low, a sultry, sleazy quality to her tone before saying, "I knew you would sacrifice your niece, Eloise."

Eloise could only look at her in helpless, indignant frustration as Nancy rose from the couch to walk across the large, oval mat to stop in front of the uniformed sleazebag.

"At least remove your gum, you... you farm animal!" Eloise insisted.

Manny and Hildebrandt looked at her and both began laughing harder, however Manny did remove his gum, tossing it into the wastebasket by the side of Hildebrandt's desk before turning back to the attractive, obscenely clad super sleuth before him. He took the hem of her micro miniskirt and hiked it up in front, producing a shocked gasp from Nancy's open mouth as he appraised her bare pussy. She emitted a short groan when he boldly grabbed her muff and massaged it while leering at her breasts. A moment later, using his other hand, he pulled her narrow halter down, exposing them as well, mauling her globes and tweaking her nipples while she continued to groan, her body jerking and swaying to the careless attention of his hands.

"Her cunt's fuckin' soaked," he stated, sticking his middle finger up inside her.

"Uhhh-hhh!" Nancy protested, pelvis jerking, her hands at her sides as she allowed his to have their way with her.

"Don't be shy, Nancy," Hildebrandt encouraged after about a minute of this. "Go to your knees and take it out for him."

Looking at helplessly wide eyed Eloise and George, Nancy began sinking to her knees, Manny's finger slipping out of her on her way down. As she began opening the front of Manny's pants with an intense expression, George looked away.

"No, no, Miss Fayne. You must watch. It's the least you can do, no?"

Wordlessly, George looked back. Having opened the front of his pants, Nancy was then reaching bravely in with her hand. Her dazed expression turned to one of surprise and, a moment later, she pulled Manny's penis out, already on its way to full erection. She gazed at it in awe as it grew even faster in the grip of her small hand while, with her other hand, she pulled his pants down to his knees.

"Oh my god!" she breathed.

She could only continue to stare as it reached its full, fat, nine inches, but it wasn't only the size of the thing that held her in awe, nor the big, broad cockhead with its well defined ridge. It was the fat ribs that ran the length of his shaft, from top to bottom. While she hadn't seen many penises, Nancy nevertheless suspected that this was far from normal. At the same time, it didn't take long to figure out how such a phallus would feel inside her. What was more, there was a protrusion down at its base, a fleshy, blunt knob that stuck up and out at a length of about an inch and neither did it take Nancy long to figure out how that protrusion would rub her clitoris every time he slammed his astonishing and admittedly exciting length into her. The man's scrotum was also unlike the three that Nancy had so far seen. It was much larger, rounder, and it perched between the tops of his thighs like one of George's perfect, perky breasts. Her mind in a sexual daze, she started slowly pumping his shaft, watching the ring on her middle finger spinning back and forth a little as her clutching hand travelled up and down, nudging his protrusion and making him flinch. Apparently, it wasn't just for giving pleasure, but receiving it as well, a sort of male variation on the clitoris.

Ameaner
Ameaner
1,250 Followers
12