The Mystery at Faldor Hotel Ch. 27

Story Info
Reverend Muren gives in.
6k words
4.77
11.5k
4

Part 27 of the 33 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/30/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ameaner
Ameaner
1,256 Followers

Bess had more or less forgotten all about the whereabouts of Susan Quinn for the moment. After a few days in Cinder Bay, she could completely understand how the lesbian schoolteacher wouldn't want to be found, if that were indeed the case, but the little waterfront town wasn't only a haven for lesbians.

While the man who stood in front of her lowered his pants to allow his long, thick penis out, hard and ready to have fun with, the man whose lap she was sitting in freely groped her exposed breasts. Like a wanton slut, she spread her legs further, moving her hand between her legs to caress her sex, smiling with open anticipation at the hard pleasure giver that neared her face. Opening her mouth, she looked up at him expectantly, her tongue lolling in invitation. A short moment later, he lay the ridged head and the very top of his stiff shaft upon it and she giggled as she tickled it with her tongue, stroking herself and opening her thighs even further. When he slowly fed her his entire length, she only continued to look up at him, massaging his member with her tongue until he was completely inside her mouth. Closing her lips around the now groaning man's shaft, she gently sucked, loving the feel of his head at the top of her throat, fully experiencing the texture and hard weight of his length as he slowly, gently began pumping in and out. Pressing her clitoris, she winced, making a small sound around his meat as the hardened penis of the man to her other side tapped her cheek, asking for a turn.

Of all the patrons, Reverend Muren was most captivated by the scene at the billiards table, only distracted by the complete exposure of her behind in the white thong she'd worn and another of Skeeter's inappropriate questions.

"So, have you ever even had sex before?"

"Well of course I've had sex, I just haven't ever done anything like- Oooh!"

"Somethin' wrong, Reverend?" Skeeter leered while Muren glanced behind her.

"He's... Ohh-h..."

The man behind her was squeezing the bottoms of her cheeks, slowly pulling them apart as sounds of approval rose from behind her. She knew she should put a stop to this, but it excited her and she enjoyed being the object of attention, so she only moaned at Skeeter while casually widening the stance of her feet. Looking behind her once again, she saw several grinning men stooping lower for a better view as her jaw hung open in awe and quivering excitement. Her senses barely registered the touch of rough, quick fingers at her waist until they'd released the skirt's clasp and the garment was being quickly stripped from her body. She turned, making a late, fumbling attempt to grab for it, but it was too late and she found herself the object of cheers and whistles as they hungrily beheld their spiritual leader's lower curves, clad only in her little white thong.

But it wasn't a simple thong.

Like her white panties, the shape of a cross was stitched out in high quality embroidery, but it differed in the sense that it rode somewhat lower and, instead of a solid cross, this was only the shiny, smooth, green outline of the holy symbol. Inside the stitching was nothing, an open breach that framed the Reverend's moist opening, leaving the insides of her swollen lips visible, her erected clitoris standing out for all to see with her black pubic muff growing through the head of the cross.

Moaning in humiliation and excitement, she'd remembered how wrong it seemed when she'd earlier pulled the sacrilegious thing up her thighs, how her hormones loved and justified it with the fact that nobody would ever know... Now the entire patronage of Lang's Bar knew and, inexplicably, a part of her felt pure exhilaration over this.

"Ohhh my god..." she breathed, staring down at it in mute shock for a few seconds as everyone else was before quickly covering her shame with her hands, sticking her rear end out a little as she looked up, red faced, at Skeeter.

"Aw, don't be shy, Reverend," he chuckled with a hungry leer. "Not after you went and dressed up so nice for us and all."

Her reply was cut short by the feel of something warm and wet between the spread cheeks of her behind. She jumped and looked behind her once again to find that the man who'd been grabbing her ass and hiking her skirt was now squatted down with his face between her cheeks. She took one hand from her sex to push him away, but this effort was checked when the narrow crotch of her thong was moved aside and the tip of his tongue touched her anus. With a pleasured yelp, her hand only rested on his head as he held her cheeks spread wide, licking and probing her flower in a way that suddenly blew her senses out through her ears.

Aghast, she could only watch this, almost disbelieving of how good it felt as Skeeter removed her other hand from the empty cross between her legs without any real resistance. With another yelp, she turned around to look down at the top of his head as his mouth fastened itself to her moist and admittedly begging pussy.

"Uhh-hh!" she gasped, pelvis twitching while both their tongues began a thorough exploration of her crotch. "Uhh, g-gaaawd, it feels so goood!"

She knew she should stop them, that what she was allowing to happen was wrong, especially for her and especially to have it happen in a public setting, but her mind kept hesitating. Yes, it was wrong and, yes she would put a stop to it, but not before allowing this shockingly extreme pleasure to last only a little longer before she did. Just a little longer as she jerked and twitched, letting out short squeals of pure delight.

Across the room, Bess was avidly sucking the hardened member she'd willingly taken into her mouth, her hand massaging another. She let the first one out of her mouth, turned to take the other one in when their eyes met. Bess's went as wide as Candace's were, though in approval rather than shock at the Reverend's sexy predicament. Ellen White was just then lowering her face to the fresh teen pussy that had walked into the bar, Bess spreading her thighs much further for her as she watched someone undo the last, top button of Muren's blouse at the back of her neck. The blouse was gone an instant later, replaced by two mouths, one for each nipple as the topless Anglican's eyes rolled in sexual surrender to the hungry group that pressed themselves on her.

Almost regretfully, Bess removed her gaze from the action at the bar, joyfully regarding her next meal instead. In her hand, the nine inch, pre-cum seeping cock pulsated, practically begging for the inside of her mouth and she wouldn't deny its need any longer. Opening her mouth, she let the man feed it to her, sealing her lips around its shaft to feel every hard, veiny detail of its length as it slid further and further inside. Ellen was doing a very good job of licking her pussy, this being half the reason she moaned around the pumping cock meat in her mouth as she raunchily humped the woman's mouth.

Moving from one to the other, she continued sucking, still humping, grinding her crotch against Ellen's lips and tongue as the local woman worked her clitoris towards climax. Were it possible, she'd have sucked both members at the same time, the thought of how this would feel, the hard, but soft shafts rubbing against one another in her mouth until they both came their delicious torrents of semen at the same time turning her on even further.

Switching back to the other cock, she paused, now unable to find Reverend Muren in the roomful of half naked, twisting bodies. The entire bar had become the setting of an all-out orgy with even Derek Lang participating as he feasted on the naked crotch of a brunette woman who sat spread legged on the bar top before him. Her medium length black skirt was heisted up to her midriff and whatever top and bra she may have been wearing was already gone, allowing an attractive man in his fifties to have a field day with her A-cup breasts.

Near the door, a tall, well built, black haired woman was being laid out over two adjoined tables while another man opened the front of her tight jeans. By the time they were being pulled down her thighs, three hands had already found their way down her red boy-cut panties and the mouthful of cock she was receiving prevented any comment about that.

Amidst it all, Bess suddenly knew that she and Candace Muren were responsible for this fabulous orgy. Only then did she realize the sexual tension that was already present when they'd arrived, unaware of it at the time because of her own almost unmanageable carnal desires. Yes, they were the unwitting catalyst to what had become not just an orgy of physical gratification, but a psychological feeding frenzy of sorts as moans and cries of erotic pleasure filled the room. It was infectious, a disease that would defile and devour anybody.

Gagging on the cock that was screwing her throat, she climaxed in a convulsing fit that resembled an epileptic seizure. It was so sudden, so intense, so long in endurance that she didn't even realize when the cock she'd been deep throating ejaculated. Most of it shot straight down her throat in spurt after heavy spurt, the rest backing up to her mouth for a taste of what she'd received before the member was removed. Floating in orgasmic delirium, she was just as unaware of being pulled from the man's lap and moved to the billiards table. Her dress was forcefully removed in pieces before she arrived to be placed on her back, naked with her thighs spread while three men climbed up on the table's surface with her and another positioned his cockhead at the opening of her wet muffin.

He entered without ceremony, groaning as he quickly filled her with his impressive tool. Bess cried out with undisguised pleasure, not only at how this entry felt, but with the giddy realization that she was about to be gangbanged. Ellen suddenly appeared beside her, also on her back and still wearing her skirt, though it was now bunched at her waist while her black panties were being quickly removed. Their eyes met and, in an instant of impersonal connection, Bess felt herself a part of something bigger, something that went beyond even the fantastic orgy she'd triggered.

There, in Cinder Bay, there was purpose. She didn't know what it was, but she was sure of it. It was a strange sort of commonality that went beyond what Reverend Stephens had spoken of to her and George regarding the need to revitalize the town, beyond the town itself and even its people. And she could be a part of it. She didn't have to go back to River Heights to become somebody's housewife and baby making machine. She could stay here and really, fully enjoy her life, working towards something as an essential cog in a greater machine with a worthwhile purpose. Though she had no idea what this purpose was, she knew it was real and it was there, waiting for her decision to take it. It was exciting, a possibility full of promise and meaning that she never would have expected.

And then another hard length of cock was being pushed into her willing mouth, distracting her from this new and mysterious epiphany with its own importance, that of a big, throbbing cock with a hot load of cum just for her.

Candace Muren, so distracted by the horny show by the billiards table, not to mention her extreme enjoyment over the mind numbing attention she was allowing to her pussy and ass, didn't even realize her top was being removed until it was too late. Now there she stood, topless in front of everyone while, with huge grins, they watched their spiritual leader being molested in nothing but her blasphemous little thong and garters. But they weren't laughing. No, those grins were hungry and they spoke of how they liked what they saw. The two men whose mouths instantly covered her erected nipples certainly weren't laughing. They wanted her. They all wanted her, both men and women. She was the very object of their desires and their desire for her drunkened her senses every bit as much as did the alcohol she'd consumed. She was no longer the outcast, the nerdy God-girl that everyone poked fun at all through her school years. Now she was the beautiful High Priestess of Cinder Bay, a community where everyone wanted her, worshipped her. Her morality and doubts registered as surprise at this new and wonderful epiphany as her eyes rolled to the combined pleasures being so generously lavished upon her body.

The decision to give in, to allow them to do whatever they desired with her body was more an act of mercy, of benevolence, and when her right leg was raised so that her foot could rest on a nearby tabletop, she only looked down between the heads of the two men licking and sucking at her nipples, at the large cockhead of Skeeter as it touched her Holy of Holies.

"Oh, yes," she needfully whined. "Yes, fuck me... Fuck meee!"

Skeeter obliged, jerkily shoving forward and up, and she watched his head disappear through the open doorway of the shiny green cross, followed by inch after inch of his long, thick penis until he filled her and she could only cry out in ecstasy. He groaned, his entire body shuddering as he experienced her tightness around him, and when he began slowly pumping her, they both sang their hedonistic praise in contrasting tones.

A finger began working its way up her anus but, despite the discomfort this caused, this unfamiliar penetration to her virgin flower was also allowable, necessary even. If one of her flock needed to defile her in this way, than he would have the pleasure of doing so. It squirmed around inside her, the discomfort soon giving way to another unexpected form of pleasure as she squealed and jerked in the embrace of many. She felt herself approaching orgasm as Skeeter pumped her harder and faster, her hands now holding the heads of the two men suckling at her nipples to her breasts.

The finger inside her anal cavity was abruptly removed, replaced a moment later by something larger, something that instantly stretched her sphincter to the point of pain. She cried out again, knowing it was a cock that was now slowly finding its way up her ass. She was about to look back, to see which of her parishioners had this need of her body when Skeeter shuddered and she felt his hot, sticky seed blast the inside of her temple over and over as the other hard phallus burrowed ever deeper up her ass. He kept pumping, jerkily thrusting and groaning until his member began to soften. He withdrew it and Muren watched as his thick jism ran from the cross and down her left inner thigh.

One of the men at her breasts quickly took his place, the sight of this man's penis a distraction from the ongoing pain from her anus. It was large, thick and topped by a head that was so widely ridged at its bottom as to be abnormal. If his cockhead was abnormal, the fat, bulbous ridges all the way down his length to his obscenely swelled scrotum was downright inhuman. Her sexual fervour of delight, even the pain given by the man who'd just then finished impaling her ass with his cock right to his balls were forgotten at the sight of this. A moment later, it was being driven up inside her pussy and the incredible feel of this inhuman penis banished any fear or alarm from her mind. She felt the cockhead and every rib on its way up inside her on such an acute level that she came with a scream before he could even bottom out inside her. In addition, there seemed to be something at the base of his length, some protrusion that nudged and rubbed her hard clitoris every time he filled her. Wasting no time, he began pumping like Skeeter had but, with this inhuman phallus, so unlike Skeeter ever could have as her orgasm seemed to go on forever to the quickly moving cockhead and ribs inside her.

Someone else's eager mouth took its turn at her exposed nipple as her head again lolled, her eyes on the ceiling as she gyrated and twitched through what seemed like a never ending orgasm of pure physical delight. Even the man who was now pumping her ass added to it, the pain a natural part of allowing herself to be used in such a way by those who had every spiritual right. She wasn't sure if she was still having the same orgasm, or if she was having another on the heels of the last but, as the odd protrusion ground her clit to the pounding beat of his ribbed delight, she soon stopped caring.

All too soon, he came, pulling himself free of her tunnel to blast the front of her panties and belly repeatedly with heavy ropes of cum that seemed to go on and on. As soon as he did finally stop, the man behind her let out a yelp and she squealed to the feel of his hot shots deep inside her ass.

He also withdrew and, moments later, she was being moved to a table. There was a man lying face up on it, his hardened phallus waiting for her as she planted her knees to either side of his hips. He was soon fucking her while someone else took advantage of her recently vacated anal cavity. Moaning aloud, she barely had time to register the large cock that was suddenly right in her face. Like the other abnormal one, this sported the same wide head and bulbous ridges, drizzling pre-cum as it neared. When it suddenly pushed forward and into her opened mouth, her giddy realization that she was sucking cock for the first time was almost completely overrun by the shocking abnormality of the member. The hand at the back of her head, however, didn't allow for choice in the matter and, besides that, she found immediately that she enjoyed the lewd oral act. The abnormality of the thing made it even better, the feel of her lips passing its ribs quite enjoyable as she only now got a good look at the strange nub protruding from its base. It looked much like a clitoris, but bigger, and she could only stare at it as the man fucked her face as vigorously as she found herself fucking the cock beneath her. Her lack of any real concern over the abnormality of these men's anatomy didn't even occur to her, her only real concern being how good they felt when pumping her to orgasmic oblivion.

When the man in her mouth finally pulled his abnormality from her face, she only watched in a sexual delirium, riding the man beneath her with her lower jaw hanging open while he vigorously stroked it. She cried out in surprise when his first shot rudely splattered her forehead. It was nothing short of a blast of semen, followed by several more that drenched her hair and covered her attractive face in thick, white, milky goo. A fair portion got into her mouth and she was surprised at how good the coconut flavour of the stuff was as the eruption finally died down. She faintly heard people cheering as another man, this one with a normal penis, sidled up to jerk off in her face in turn. While his load lacked the volume and taste of the super cock that had just defiled her features, she enjoyed this as well, now hoping that more men would ejaculate in her face. In this, she wouldn't be disappointed.

On the billiards table, Bess giggled/moaned around another fresh, hard cock. The man feeding it to her was straddling her upper chest, pinning her while she writhed and jerked to the physical influences on her body to the extent that she could. Her upper lip, chin and cheeks were already splattered with cum and now, while her muffin was being excitedly rammed by yet another gloriously hard cock, the one in her mouth seemed to shudder, then explode. Almost immediately, her mouth filled with his seed. She swallowed some without much thought while the rest backed up to deposit more man juice around her mouth and lower face. Moments later, he got off her, his member slipping out of her mouth with a lewd slurping sound before she welcomed the next man who took up the same position.

Her vision greyed around the edges and she squealed to another orgasm, this repeated physical sensation helping to momentarily blind her to a new reality of Cinder Bay that was now right in her face. It stood there above her, tall hard and proud as she looked up its length, extreme bliss giving way to slow understanding that this one was rather different from the others, from any other, as far as her limited, though rapidly growing experience knew. It wasn't the exciting thickness or the somehow visually pleasing curve to its above average length, but the sharply pronounced, bulbous ridges that ran from the spade shaped head to taper out at his fat ball sack. It was already seeping cum, dribbling down its ribbed curve towards his swollen scrotum as though drooling for her. She hadn't gotten a good look at Ned's penis, but her memory knew for certain that it looked nowhere near like this one and, while she was no expert, this anatomical joy did strike her as being somewhat less than normal as her mind leapt upon how good such a thing would feel pumping her muffin.

Ameaner
Ameaner
1,256 Followers
12