The Mystery at Faldor Hotel Ch. 27

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ameaner
Ameaner
1,255 Followers

Before she knew it, her hands were clutching at his hips, pulling him forward and down until his balls reached her tongue. With a desperate moan, she licked the oversized scrotum, moving one hand to the exciting shaft that seemed to tower above her face. Wrapping her fingers gently around it, she felt its firm ridges, the slippery juice that dribbled down over them from its intimidating head to lubricate the strange phallus as she began softly stroking it. Moments later, when he moved to fit it to her mouth, she welcomed it, opening wide and watching it disappear inside her face as she shuddered to its feel in there, the firm ridges passing her lips. Struck by the sudden and surprising taste of coconut, she moaned, sucking the mutant shaft for more. Again, she wondered how it would feel inside her muffin, how those ridges would excite her insides as they raced in and out of her love canal.

After a minute of sucking this wonderful appendage, the man inside her young pussy came, shooting his load deep within her as he jerkily wailed and, after the strange penis in her mouth was abruptly removed, she could only giggle mindlessly with anticipation as its owner took up position between her thighs. Her giggles ended with a hiccupping sound as the broad head pushed inside. He paused for a moment as though to savour this moment before pushing inside Bess's pussy with a long moan of pure pleasure. Bess felt every ridge, her mouth and eyes wide open at the indescribable sensations they gave as they passed, kept passing until it was buried within her and something firm was grinding her clitoris. With a short, soprano note, she twitched spasmodically as someone's hot semen repeatedly blasted her young facial features. She barely noticed while the man with the incredible penis began fucking her slowly, yet forcefully, in just such a way as that she could feel every passing rib as they squeezed by, in and out... in and out... And with every infilling of her pussy, that mysterious nub would grind her clitoris, he raggedly gasping with her each time this happened.

When she came again, it seemed she kept cumming, completely lost to all reason or even self-identity as she only cared about being fucked by this wonderful, erotic tool. She hadn't even any idea of who the man was, nor did she care beyond the fact that he had this wonderful implement, this way of making her feel so incredibly electrified and on fire at the same time.

She wondered if it was this, the alcohol, or both factors that caused her lack of memory of the rest of that night. Curiously, Reverend Muren also lacked recall and it was as though they both left the confines of their minds for a time, returned in midstride to find themselves crossing the road on their way to the hotel. Neither one had any idea of what time it was, though it was still dark, and only the Faldor's orangey overhead light gave them direction as they staggered along in the thick fog. The fact that Bess was only wearing her shoes, Muren her cum drenched panties and garters, didn't even register until Hildebrandt greeted them with a smirk from behind the reception desk, her gaze running up and down the two women.

Bess giggled, but offered no apologies while Reverend Muren tried to cover herself, though her sudden, humiliated smile didn't offer any apologies either. However, nothing was said and they both went up to Suite 408, the blonde teen just as unconcerned over what kind of reception they'd receive for their arrival there.

"Oh..." Muren exclaimed in a small voice as, once inside, she looked around herself.

Closing the door, Bess came somewhat to her senses, realizing that her empty suite was probably a good thing while wondering at her total lack of concern over the reaction they'd have gotten had her friends been present for their arrival. Regarding her beautiful and well used new friend, her senses seemed to return more fully as she gave the alluring woman of the cloth a crooked smile.

"Were you expecting the girls to be here?" she asked.

"Why, I... don't know. I didn't even really think of it until... Oh my god, Bess..."

"I know. Wasn't it great?"

"I... Oh my... god," Muren uttered, looking at Bess with wonderment. "I loved it."

"So did I. Isn't it fun to be a total slut?"

"Yes, but... I just can't believe I actually did all those things. H-how will they all see me at Sunday services tomorrow morning?"

"I don't know."

They stood, staring at one another for a moment, Bess with a wicked smile, Candace with one of aghast shock and excitement until the young blonde changed the subject.

"Maybe we should take a shower?"

" ... Uh, you mean both of us together?"

"Why not?"

"But, what if your friends come back?"

"Who cares if they do?"

Muren's smile turned to one of agreement as the two glanced each other up and down, anticipating the wet, soapy fun they were about to have before she became a little more serious with a question.

"Bess, there was this one man..."

"Yes?" Bess prodded.

"Well, his penis was... different."

"Ribbed?"

"Yes."

"I know, I remember one like that too. Maybe it was the same guy, I don't know, all I know is that I loved that thing."

"Well... yes, I did too," Muren sheepishly admitted, adding, "But, Bess... that's not natural."

"I kinda didn't think so. Believe it or not, I didn't have much experience with men before I came to this town."

"Neither did I, but I suppose I've had enough to know... Bess, what...?"

Muren could only finish her question by shaking her head, implying that she was at a total loss for any explanation for such a physical anomaly, but Bess had no answers either.

"Like I said, Candy, I have no idea. All I know is how good it felt... grinding in and out..."

"Heavenly. But... what in hell is going on in this town?" Things keep getting stranger and stranger and, meanwhile, all I can think about is... I mean, I just had sex with what amounts to a mutant, and I loved it. Loved it! By all that's Holy, I should be horrified, but all I can think of is... getting more of it. Why is that? What's happening here? What's happening to us?"

For this, Bess also had no answer, though Muren didn't necessarily expect an answer as she continued.

"Before I came to this twisted little town, I'd had sex with three different men and, to me, even that seemed excessive. Since I've been here, I've had lesbian sex with a girl who's barely even legal and have taken part in an all-out orgy! And I loved it!" A part of me wants to leave, to save myself from this, but now that I've fallen... that voice is a lot weaker..."

From Muren's expression, it wasn't at all difficult for Bess to figure what was going through her mind and, while she did feel some personal guilt for having encouraged the Reverend's fall to carnal pleasures, she couldn't deny how it turned her on, though this didn't make her reply any easier.

Taking her hand, Bess managed to meet her eyes as she replied, "Candy, I know I... I'm responsible. I encouraged you to go give in to your temptations and I'm sorry about that, but... I was practically a virgin before I came to this town and I sure didn't expect that I'd turn into such a total slut when I got here, but I did. Maybe I should have fought it harder. Maybe if I was stronger, like you, I could have, but there was this thing. You see, George and Nancy have always been... like a two girl clique that I was never really a part of because I'm not as thin as they are. I like to eat and they've always made fun of me for it. I've always been a little outside from them and, even when I began to realize that I was still attractive and desirable to men despite my weight, that didn't help me to feel any more included. So when I arrived in Cinder Bay, when the influence that this hotel apparently has on people started to exert its will over me, it was just so easy to give in to it. It was... It helped me to finally break free of how they always made me feel about myself by doing my own thing, by acting like they never would. And when I met you, I guess I just saw an opportunity to have a friend who was..."

Remembering her own exclusion from certain popular cliques in school, how it had sometimes hurt, Candace couldn't help but understand and sympathize with Bess, though she found it hard to believe that such an attractive young woman would be anything less than popular. Remembering also how pleased she was that this attractive girl wanted to include her, silly as it seemed for someone of her own age, she gently squeezed her hand as she went on.

"I mean, no offense, but you're like me. Beautiful and sexy, but not exactly thin. So, I suppose I felt some connection and... you know."

"I think so, yes," Candace affirmed with a soft tone.

"To be completely honest," Bess admitted, "This town has my head so scrambled that I'm not sure who or what I am anymore. I don't know if it's okay to just be the slut I want to be, even though it now seems so wrong that it's only some social rulebook from outside Cinder Bay that makes me think I have to conform to what people like Nancy and George- well, Nancy anyway- thinks is proper. All I know is that letting go and doing what I want, giving into temptation, at least helps me to think more clearly. And, if you're honest, you have to admit that getting satisfaction does help to clear your mind."

"Yes, I do have to admit that," Muren confirmed. "I just don't like the price of that clarity and, once I do leave this town, I'm afraid of how I'll see myself without the benefit of whatever it is influencing my decisions. Bess, I can't blame you. It would be easy to do that, but... I can't. We're both in the same boat here, and I do like you."

They smiled at one another, joining their free hands as well while they shared a moment of silence before Bess opened up about something else.

"It's not just the Hotel's influence, you know. It's not just these crystal columns, like Nancy says. There's a... well, I suppose you could call it a conspiracy. The townspeople, at least some of them, are encouraging our behaviour. Mr. Carmody came right out and told me not to be afraid of being a total slut, and Anna more or less speaks for herself."

"Oh, I know," Muren commiserated. "You can't imagine the pressure I've been getting from Father Stephens, the sorts of things he encourages and the direction he wants me to take in the spiritual leadership of Cinder Bay."

"You'd be surprised," Bess informed with a wry grin before going on to tell of the conversation that she and George had had with him before they went back to the Faldor and up to Muren's suite.

"Yes, I've heard his talk about revitalizing the town, but... You're saying that he actually encouraged you and George to seduce me? To force me if you had to?"

"Yes, but that's not... I mean, I wanted to. What happened in your suite really had nothing to do with anything he said or wanted of us. We wanted you. I hope you believe that."

"Yes, I believe you. Otherwise, you wouldn't be telling me this right now. But..."

Bess prodded with a questioning expression until Muren hesitantly came across with, "Well, I find that I just have to ask... If I'd resisted... would you two have-?"

"Yes, Candy," Bess replied with a dirty grin. "We would totally have forced you. We wanted you. I wanted you ever since that day in the boutique when I pulled down the top of your dress and got your tits out."

"Oh..."

"Pinching those nice, fat nipples..."

"Mmmm... Bess... before we get into the shower and do... well, whatever we'd like with each other, I wonder if I could ask...?

"What?"

"Well, what with the influence this place is having on all our minds, the distractions that we're all trying to deal with somehow, I wonder... how is the investigation going?"

Looking down at Muren's bared chest, Bess expelled a short, agitated sigh before admitting, "I'm not even sure. "See, it's not even just the distraction of the Faldor's influence... There's a lot of trouble between Nancy and George and I right now and Nancy's aunt, Eloise, has only complicated things. Not to mention Ned."

"Ned? Who's Ned?"

"Nancy's boyfriend. Maybe not for much longer."

"I'm not sure I understand. Is he here in Cinder Bay too?"

"No, he's... It would seem that there were a lot of things lurking below the surface before we even got here, apparently a lot more than any of us ever realized, and I don't just mean how I've always felt about their teasing. See, despite how they've always treated me, there's never been any outright discord between us before, but now... I don't know. Things have changed. Sometimes it's like we don't even know each other anymore."

"I'm still not sure I understand," Muren said.

"Neither am I," Bess replied with a quiet, discomforted laugh. "Let's just say that we're not exactly working as a team anymore. Well, whatever happens from here, I do know that nothing will ever be like it was between us before."

Ameaner
Ameaner
1,255 Followers
12