The Mystery at Faldor Hotel Ch. 28

Story Info
Eloise, Nancy and George make more reparations.
5.5k words
4.76
10.5k
2

Part 28 of the 33 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/30/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ameaner
Ameaner
1,255 Followers

Part one

George's tongue had again hardened, lengthened to a point where it and its delicious coconut secretions seemed to fill her mouth. It squirmed and twisted to the wet smacking sounds from between her legs and she longed to pleasure it, to let it dart in and out between her tightly sealed lips until she came in her own mouth.

But this wasn't her only source of pleasure. Feasting on her pussy, Eloise slowly pulled her jeans and panties down her legs, continuing to lick and suck, humming and moaning in complete abandon. Throughout, she occasionally looked up at George through the smeared lenses of her glasses with an expression that was hard to accurately read beyond the fact that it made so abundantly clear how much she enjoyed what she was doing. Also abundantly clear was the fact that she was very good at it and George knew, if she didn't soon stop, she would be cumming right in the pretty face of Nancy's voracious aunt.

As far as Nancy was concerned, they were all being affected by an outside influence and she knew that George at least understood this. With this being the case, both girls would only naturally attribute Eloise's appetite for George's hot, delicious pussy to the Faldor's crystal columns, even beyond their knowledge of the schoolteacher's orientation. Hildebrandt and her disgusting bellhop didn't really matter.

As for Eloise, there was little point in pretending she didn't enjoy this lewd and carnal act and, in fact, now felt a sort of grudging and ironic gratitude to the Assistant Manager for arranging this situation to begin with.

On her knees, Nancy also enjoyed the sight of her aunt eating George's seeping pussy. Without realizing, her hand had strayed to her own wet sex, her fingers slowly stroking her clitoris and labia while she watched with a vacant smile. Still squeezing Manny's dick, slowly pumping with her attention distracted so, she was startled when his moans turned to a desperate, broken groan and she looked just in time to receive a heavy shot of cum directly between her eyes.

"Ohhh!" she expelled, mouth open in surprise as another shot splattered her pretty, unsuspecting features.

As though it had a mind of its own, her hand kept squeezing, stroking the long, ribbed shaft faster as more and more thick jism pumped out and all over her face. With a sudden expression of remembrance, completely oblivious now to whose cock this was, she covered the head of Manny's ejaculating penis with her parted lips, her eyes half closing in enjoyment of the delicious coconut flavour that soon filled her mouth. As she did this, an image of what she must have looked like just then crossed her mind. It appalled and excited her and, as the tip of her index finger found its way just inside her opening, the appalled part of this reaction was certainly glad that Eloise was just as personally compromised at that moment as she was.

When Manny's prick stopped pumping jizz, Nancy looked up at him, expelling a quiet, delirious moan as his delicious cum ran out of her mouth and down her chin to her chest. Looking down at her, he tried to regain his senses as she continued to slowly, softly stroke his still hard, ribbed member. She was struck by the rather surprising and disturbing thought that Manny was more attractive in a manly way than Ned. His cock certainly was and she enjoyed his jerky, breathless reaction to her continued attention to it.

"It was supposed to be a blowjob," Hildebrandt breathily reminded, "not a hand job."

A little startled, Nancy looked around the bellhop to the attractive Assistant Manager. She still sat on the corner of her desk, but now with one foot up on its edge, thighs parted to show off her crotchless black panties and the middle and index fingers of her right hand as they slowly stroked her shaved slit. Between her fingers, her clitoris hung, a twitching length of nearly four inches that rose from under its hood. As Nancy's eyes grew wider at this sight, the blonde leaned back a little, her mouth partly open when she spoke again.

"Come here and lick my clit. Take off your clothes first, I want you naked."

After only the briefest, stunned hesitation, Nancy rose to her feet and began stripping the scanty halter from her body. Then, walking forward and staring wordlessly at Vivian's pussy, she hooked her thumbs in the top of her micro-miniskirt and pushed it down, past her ass and thighs, allowing it to drop to her ankles before stepping clear of it and stopping, completely naked, in front of Hildebrandt.

The older woman, as though in silent command, looked down between her legs, her fingers vacating her moistened pussy and its uncommon clitoris as Nancy's eyes followed. Then, without any further prompting, she began to kneel once again.

"No," Hildebrandt said. "Bend at the waist and tell Manny to fuck you."

After another brief hesitation, Nancy straightened her knees and bent over, also spreading her feet while looking back at a grinning Manny, stroking his mutant member. Despite a mild state of personal shock, she smiled with undeniable excitement over this new predicament, knowing how good the perverted bellhop would feel inside her, pumping and fucking her to orgasm. At that moment, she felt so wonderfully dirty, so uninhibited and free that her next words only surprised her a little.

"Fuck my cunt, Manny. Fuck me nice and hard."

To Hildebrandt's low laughter, she turned to once again behold the uncommonly large clitoris In front of her as Vivian spread her thighs wider in anticipation. Moving her face forward, her tongue left her mouth and softly tickled its base, just above her wet opening. Hildebrandt twitched slightly while Nancy found she liked the taste. Laying her hands on Hildebrandt's thighs, she more boldly licked her honey pot before running her tongue up and over her clitoris.

Hildebrandt let out a husky moan and Nancy squealed as the head of Manny's fat prick popped just inside her pussy. The dark blonde sleuth squealed again, haltingly as Manny took his time, each rib of his strange and perfect penis passing her lips without haste as she arched her back, sticking her ass up and out for him and spreading her feet even wider. By the time he was all the way inside her, she was moaning in a high voice as her tongue painted Hildebrandt's clitoris up and down.

Approximately once per minute, George's mind reeled at the thought that Eloise Drew was actually giving her oral and doing one heck of a great job at it. Unlike Nancy, Eloise had no qualms about sex with other women and George couldn't help but see her completely differently as she took the back of the older woman's head in her hand. Remembering the nipple that peeped at her through its polka hole, her other hand lowered to Eloise's bust line, her fingers soon finding the escaped nipple.

Eloise jumped at George's touch, moaned into the brunette's pussy as her nipple was tweaked so pleasurably. The encouraging hand at the back of her head was, for its own reasons, just as good and she hoped that George was as accepting of the filthy acts they were performing on one another as she was. She hoped that George not only enjoyed them, but was able to see that this was much more for Eloise than something she was being forced into doing and that they could enjoy each other in this and many other ways after they left Hildebrandt's office. Moments later, George's hand tightening to a fistful of hair at the back of her head, the teen girl orgasmed in Eloise's face, a cry of release filling the room as thick and delicious spurts of coconut tasting cum re-drenched Eloise's features.

The fleeting thought of what this must look like, standing there with her new breasts completely bared, pants pulled down, feet slightly apart while holding Eloise's face to her gushing crotch, whipped through George's mind. Along with the feel of Eloise's hands needfully pressing and massaging her bottom, this only made her cum harder, her pelvis jerking and grinding the mature woman's face as she cried out over and over until her gushes finally stopped. But Eloise, mewling and moaning, continued to lick, happily sopping up her mess with her tongue as George was left to twitch to the wonderful aftershocks of pleasure this afforded until the cleanup operation was completed.

Only then did the cries from across the room reach their senses. Both of them looked to find prim and proper Nancy without a stitch of clothing, bent over and sucking Hildebrandt's unusually large clitoris while Manny fucked her from behind at an easy pace. Though the hotel's assistant manager was certainly moaning loud enough to be heard, it was Nancy who was crying out in obvious enjoyment. With her back arched, feet spread, her pelvis was rotated up and out to afford the grinning bellhop an optimal angle as he pumped her with his hands on her hips while Hildebrandt held her face to her crotch.

For George, this scene held disappointment and a feeling of loss, but also understanding. Nancy, as she'd claimed, wasn't a lesbian. She might enjoy sex with other women, at least there in Cinder Bay where their will was being usurped by the crystal columns, but it was quite obvious that she was primarily heterosexual and, as much as it hurt, Nancy couldn't help this any more than George could help her own orientation. By no means did this realization erase George's long time feelings for her best friend, however, along with her recent insights into Nancy's personality, it brought a sense of understanding and regretful acceptance.

Besides, George had discovered something new. While she'd always found Nancy's aunt to be an attractive woman, she now saw her in a different light. Was it her new awareness that the woman was a real lesbian with no sexual use for men whatsoever? A woman who was like her, could understand her and, therefore, a woman who she had a natural connection with? Was it only the influence of the crystal columns? Whatever the case, the attraction was real, at least in the sense that she was experiencing it and, as she turned from Nancy's willing victimization to look down and into Eloise's eyes, she knew that feeling was mutual.

Eloise, also distracted by Nancy's sound effects, removed her glasses to watch with George as her perverted little niece sucked on a clitoris that was almost big enough to be a penis while the uncouth bellhop gleefully fucked her from behind. While very curious about Hildebrandt's anatomy, she couldn't have been happier about Nancy's obvious enjoyment of Manny's work. Even more satisfying for Eloise was the look on George's face when the young brunette turned from the scene at the desk and back to her.

A moment passed where an unspoken understanding existed between them and, with Nancy's increasing volume and intensity serving as a most poetically fitting backdrop, Eloise directed in a soft voice, "Oh, Georgie honey... be a good girl and lick my pussy now."

There was nothing George wanted more and the smile that leapt to her face clearly said as much but, as quickly as it appeared, it vanished at the thought of her new and decidedly mutant tongue. Having expected a very different reaction, Eloise was somewhat surprised at George's expression. Her heart was filled with an instant of mild panic and dread until an uncertain smile returned to the beautiful teen's face as she offered up a more than acceptable alternative.

"Eloise, let's um... get on the floor and lick each other at the same time."

"Mmmm," Eloise agreed with a hungry grin as her gaze freely travelled up and down George's slim, but now well contoured body before suggesting further, "Let's take our clothes off first, though. So our bodies... can touch like that. I want to feel you, baby. I want to feel you all over me."

George's smile became more certain before she nodded and began removing her jeans and panties. Eloise stood and pulled her polka-hole dress up and over her head while her long awaited lover watched. Next came George's blouse while Eloise pushed her panties down past her mature hips and to the floor. After this and without a word, she stepped around George to unclasp her bra and then help her out of it. George turned and they each looked the other in the eye for a long moment before the two naked women took each other in their arms to begin quietly, softly making out.

For George, this was mind blowing. She had to keep reminding herself that this was actually Eloise Drew that she was making out so passionately with while being careful not to show her tongue or let too much of it into Eloise's mouth. A few times she let out a low squeal with a twitch when it was caught between Eloise's soft lips and she felt it almost at the point of orgasm when she hastily pulled her down to the oval mat before an unexplainable mess could erupt over both their faces.

Nancy had again lost herself in the influence of the crystal columns. Manny was fucking her harder now, faster, but she still distinctly felt each and every glorious rib of his cock as it pummelled her pussy. Hildebrandt's clit was hard and felt inexplicably good against her tongue, between her lips and in her mouth. It felt great to even be there, naked, sucking and fucking wantonly without a care or any inhibitions. Even her own broken and muted squeals of delight turned her on and, while Hildebrandt's squirting ejaculation came as a surprise, it only spurred her on towards her own as those broken squeals turned to wailing. As usual, orgasm was mind blowing. As her young body shuddered and jerked, she wondered how she could have gone all these years without at least one. Remembering all those times in the shower when she forced herself to stop washing her pussy, well beyond the point where it was clean and when it started to feel good, she wondered why she did, why she didn't just keep going on herself until-

These thoughts were interrupted by Vivian and Manny as they hastily stood her straight, turned her around and pulled her up on the desk, on her back with her ass almost hanging over the edge. Watching a still grinning Manny finish the removal of his pants as she spread her legs in anticipation, she heard a snort of laughter from his superior and looked to see that the woman's satisfied humour was directed toward the couch.

Aunt Eloise and George, both as naked as she was, were on the floor, tightly clutching one another in a sixty-nine position with George on top. Eloise's arms were wrapped around the small of George's back, holding her crotch to her face as she hungrily licked and sucked Nancy's best friend's wet teen pussy. Eyes closed, it was clear how Eloise felt about this, as clear as the look of ecstasy of George's face as she sucked with her lips fastened to her aunt's opening while holding her thighs spread wide. Their big, bare breasts were squashed between them, slightly separated by the other's trim abdomen, and neither one looked even aware of the rest of the world, pleasuring each other with a single minded devotion as they squeaked and writhed against one another on the oval mat.

A surprising and unexpected moment of jealousy and regret stabbed Nancy's heart as she again understood what she could have with George. Her best friend offered no less than the opportunity at a relationship filled with unquestioned trust and loyalty, not to mention the excitement of forbidden sex with another girl. That, Nancy realized, could be her on that mat with George. Should be her. Even her awareness of the complications involved, the social impossibility of such an arrangement in River Heights, didn't diminish this sudden and almost virtual surety of George's place with her. She, after all, was her best friend, not Eloise's.

But Manny's ramming penis mostly wiped these thoughts from her mind, at least for the time being, as it gloriously announced its presence, rib by fantastic rib until it was again buried within her soaked pussy. The nub at its base, hard and warm, impacted her clit as perfectly as she'd predicted such a thing would and sent electric shockwaves to her temples as he squirmed around, groaning and turning figure eights inside her as she cried out for more. Without Nancy noticing, Vivian had climbed up on the desk and was now straddling Nancy's face. In a sexual delirium, the super sleuth welcomed this too, reaching up to rest her hands on the assistant manager's waist as she began licking and sucking between the gap in her black, crotchless panties, once more losing herself in the woman's big grinding clit, the hard and incredible fucking that Manny proceeded to give her and the wonderful influence of the crystal columns.

Not having had much experience with receiving oral sex from women, George had little with which to make such a comparison where Eloise's talents were concerned. Nonetheless, she could truthfully and easily attest to the fact that the oral talents of Nancy's dear Aunt Eloise were certainly far better honed than those of her cousin, Bess. Needless to say, the only other woman who'd ever done this for her had had a distinct anatomical advantage and any comparison between Elora and Eloise would not only be unfair, but somewhat akin to that age old comparison between apples and oranges.

Eloise, on the other hand, was currently experiencing the abilities of said anatomical advantage and harboured no doubt whatsoever of the fact that George was giving her the very best oral sex of her entire life. Whatever the girl was doing with her tongue and fingers, it was amazing and, for the mature schoolteacher, it was impossible to tell which she was using for what as she felt filled with something that felt like a tongue, yet was too long to be anything but a finger, possibly two. At the same time, George's lips were sealed over her sex, seemingly making the entrance of fingers impossible while she sucked and massaged Eloise's excited vagina to wild, quaking climax.

Sometime later in the main lobby, (how much time, Eloise couldn't have said) she still marvelled at George's ability, trying not to stare openly at her. All three were thoroughly satisfied, as were Vivian and Manny, who smirked after them from behind the registration desk as the three hotel guests approached the stairs to finally return to their suite after 'making reparations'.

Apart from George's incredible ability, Eloise was also very curious about her new and delectable body, but it wasn't just her body that was new. Her face looked different, her lips fuller and with more colour, skin clearer with tones that suggested makeup where there was none. Even her hair was different. As much as Eloise hated to think of her this way, given that the girl's marbles all seemed to be well and firmly in place, sweet little George now looked like a total bimbo. How this could have happened was as much a mystery as how she could be so impossibly good at giving oral, but these two questions were overshadowed by how turned on Eloise was by George and her bimbo transformation.

Also curious about George's transformation, Nancy fought to once again regain control of her mind as she mounted the foot of the stairs, looking down with an unreadable expression as she made her way in George's blouse. This was because George couldn't fit back into it and had to wear the slutty little halter that Nancy had been wearing, the material able to stretch obscenely around George's mysteriously new bust line. Along with the question of her transformation was that of Manny's penis and Vivian's clitoris.

Crowding in with these thoughts was the pressing knowledge that she, her two friends and now her aunt were still being ever further seduced by the crystal columns. As she fought for mental clarity amongst all these concerns, the one thing she knew was that something would have to be done and soon. For the first time, the distressing idea of simply giving up on Susan Quinn, grabbing Bess, George and Eloise and getting into their car to flee Cinder Bay and the Faldor Hotel as fast as she could came to mind. Deep inside, a part of her leapt at that possibility and it frightened her. She'd never given up on a case before, had never so much as entertained the idea running for a second, but now... She'd been bested over and over by the crystal columns as they seduced her, controlled her. Were they too much for her? Maybe the bigger question was: Had she already lost? If so, when did that happen? At what point was she personally compromised beyond the ability to do what she'd come to Cinder Bay to do?

Ameaner
Ameaner
1,255 Followers
12