The Mystery at Faldor Hotel Ch. 28

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All three remained silent until they reached the fourth floor landing where Nancy and Eloise exited the stairwell while George paused.

"I have to speak with Reverend Muren," she lied.

Neither Eloise nor Nancy felt quite comfortable enough with George just then to start grilling her as to why she'd like to speak with a priest and, since she offered no explanation, they could only watch when George turned and began her ascent to the fifth floor. In silence, Eloise and Nancy helplessly stared after her until she reached the mid-landing, turned and disappeared up the next flight.

"What happened to her?" Nancy asked as they made their way down the corridor to their suite, as much of herself as Eloise.

"I don't know. Why didn't you ask?"

"I'm... not really in a position with her right now to..."

"I understand," Eloise told her. "I might have asked too, except... well, I wasn't really comfortable with just getting into something like that. Not so soon after she and I..."

Nancy nodded her mutual understanding but, after some thought on this, came to a stop, looking Eloise square in the face as they stood at the door to their suite before commenting.

"You know, that's half the problem here."

"What?" Eloise questioned as her eyes involuntarily dropped. Nancy was also wearing George's bra, a full cup size too small for her. George's ruined blouse clearly showed off the gusset and the inside portions of the satiny blue bra with its white lace edges and the exciting way Nancy's breasts were stuffed into it.

"There's so much between us now," Nancy went on to explain. "Since we got here, I mean. We're not the team we always used to be and we're not communicating. We're being divided. Divided against one another by our own personal issues."

Now it was Eloise's turn to nod her silent reply, thinking of her personal issues concerning George and how they separated her from Nancy, how they were making her work against her niece and how she so enjoyed watching the results.

"We can't have that," Nancy said with a serious expression, shaking her head as though to emphasize this. "No matter what happens here, no matter what we... what we do... we have to be and keep being a team. We have to communicate with each other. Aunt Eloise, I know you don't believe what I've been telling you about the crystal columns, but you have to see what's happening here. There's never been any trouble between us before, not ever, and it's not a coincidence that it's happening now."

"Okay," Eloise allowed with a sigh, "so, supposing that what you've been telling me about these crystal columns is true, what do you propose we do?"

"First of all," Nancy replied with a decisive tone, "the four of us have to have a meeting tomorrow morning. We all have to be on the same team. If that doesn't happen... our best bet is to get out of this town as soon as possible."

This surprised Eloise, her reaction registering clearly in her features as Nancy opened the door of their suite and entered. Eloise followed, taken aback that Nancy would ever even consider quitting. It was completely unlike her. She closed the door behind them, noting that they were alone in the room and vaguely wondering where Bess was, not to mention her concern for where Susan was. Did the possibility of finally and actually having young George Fayne somehow preclude such concern? It certainly left no room for concern over Nancy as she pushed the girl, her own niece, into becoming nothing more than a cumslut in order to turn George away from her. That wasn't like her, was it?

As Nancy went to her suitcase to begin looking, presumably, for a fresh outfit, Eloise wondered if the things she'd been telling her about these crystal columns might not actually be true. There was no doubt that she was acting very differently than she always had, not to mention the three girls. It started as soon as she'd arrived, but she made excuses for it as she allowed her mind to be wrapped up in the possibility of actually attaining George. Nancy had even mentioned that the influence of the columns went as far as to mollify one's concern over said influence. Even then, the thought of running away before she could make she and George a reality had her wanting to scoff at Nancy's and her own concern over the situation, at least as far as seeing it as being serious enough to run away from.

"You really think this situation is as serious as that?" Eloise asked, trying to deny that she was helplessly doing the bidding of this influence. "What about Susan?"

"Aunt Eloise, if we don't soon get our act together here, finding Susan may very well become a moot point. Tomorrow morning, the four of us will need to work things out no matter what it takes, at least well enough for us to put our differences aside for the time being.

"How are you going to put aside the fact that Ned and Bess have had sex?"

With what looked like a pair of black capris leggings in her hand, Nancy paused, but didn't face her aunt as she replied with some astonishment, "You know... a part of me doesn't even care about that. At least not like I know I should." Going back to searching her suitcase, she went on with, "And that's just one example- the least of them- for why we have to have that meeting. But, before we do even that, you and I are going down to the basement. Tonight, just like we planned. I assure you, you'll see very quickly that what I've been telling you about those columns is true. Then we get past that third door I told you about and go down to the sub-basement, which is where I'm almost sure it leads."

"But you said that you couldn't find the key to the lock on that door," Eloise countered.

"That's not going to stop us," Nancy insisted, now holding what looked like a thin white undershirt in her other hand as she stood, looking her aunt squarely in the eye "It's time we got to the bottom of those crystal columns, no matter what it takes!"

Part two

Just inside Muren's suite, George paused, the key Reverend Stephens had given her still in her hand as she looked around the otherwise uninhabited room. It was as she remembered it from earlier, neat and well-appointed in the same level of old world luxury as the one she shared with her friends.

She didn't feel comfortable with going back to Suite 408 with Nancy and Eloise, didn't want to have to get into any conversations with either of them, especially not about her physical transformations. Not yet. Lying was the easiest way out of that and, in light of her own increasing anxiety about said transformations, it was a necessary offense that she was becoming used to. Furthermore, there was something she still had to do. The sooner she could do it, the better, and being hampered by the presence of Nancy and her aunt Eloise wouldn't help.

The clock radio beside the bed told her it was thirteen minutes past eleven. Leaving the entry door, she wandered further into the room, feeling sexy and slutty in Nancy's daring halter top as her eyes scanned the room in vain for a suitcase. A moment later, remembering that this was actually home for Reverend Muren, she went to the antique bureau and found within it what she was looking for. Sort of.

Almost every article of clothing mysteriously donated to Reverend Muren alluded to her job and calling as priest. Even the lingerie she found, of which there was plenty, all had some religious markings such as a cross on them, often in places and ways that made them nothing short of sacrilegious. The good news was that, while Muren's bust size wasn't quite as large as George's new assets, it was close enough that she could at least get them into her tops and dresses. Their hips were much the same size, but George was taller with longer legs, making the tight fitting slacks she found out of the question. In the end, she decided on a little black cammie that, without a bra, left little to the imagination. Her hardened nipples left even less and the tight, black skirt she chose was short enough that it complimented the cammie strangely well. Because of her discomfort with the religious symbolism that covered Muren's collection, she decided against panties. Stepping into a pair of black pumps and looking at herself in the bathroom's full length mirror, she saw a young woman who must work for the porn industry. Or on a street corner.

Regardless of what she looked like, she was surprised to find that she liked it. A wry smile crossed her face as she hefted her breasts, once again thinking back on that conversation with Nancy when she'd asked her if she thought they were too small. Looking closer, she noticed that her hair seemed somehow different, fuller and richer with a body it had always lacked without the use of a curling iron. Her face also looked different. It looked better, prettier, yet her features were the same.

On impulse, she allowed the end of her tongue to slip out from between her lips just a little ways. Her smile fading, she examined it closely, the wet, shiny red colour, the slit in the tip like that of a penis. Slowly, she allowed it to slither further out between her lightly pressed lips, shivering at the delicious sensation this produced until it was all the way out, waving in the cool air. Even in its soft and more flexible state, it seemed to have gotten longer, thicker since she'd seen it in the bathroom mirror of the General Store.

Retracting it in an instant, she jumped at this sensation too, feeling it thicken just a little as it seemed to somehow retreat into the back of her mouth.

"La, la, la," she toned, curiously testing its ability with speech. "See, see. Dee, dee, dee. Na, na. Ta, ta. Thu, thu, thu. Thrulsss... Tushie ... Slutty ... Slutty little titty slut."

It then occurred to her that her concern over these changes in her body was abating. Was this also the influence of the crystal columns? Speaking of, would she have been so happily willing to have sex with Nancy's aunt were it not for their influence? There was no denying that, unlike Nancy, Eloise was a very passionate woman, and not just about her personal interests as Nancy was.

Standing there, it further occurred to her that Eloise had always treated her a little differently than she did Bess. She'd always noticed it in some way, but only chalked it up to the same kind of thing as when parents have favourites among their children. It was something that parents didn't admit to and it didn't mean that they loved one less than another, but only a natural thing between parents and kids and even more understandable between a woman and her niece's friends. Now, however, with the knowledge that the woman was a full blown, card carrying lesbian and always had been, that different, almost special treatment of her was cast in a different light. Did Eloise have the hots for her? Had she always?

Heaving a sigh, her eyes were drawn to her chest as they almost overflowed the little cammie. She smiled at this, at how her erect nipples felt as the thin fabric moved across them before turning away from the mirror and, for the present time, her questions regarding Nancy's Aunt Eloise.

She had to go find Elora Sasser.

12