The Mystery at Faldor Hotel Ch. 30

Story Info
Bess and Candy continue to wallow.
5.7k words
4.73
11.1k
2
0

Part 30 of the 33 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/30/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ameaner
Ameaner
1,256 Followers

Part one

At the Faldor Hotel, as Reverend Muren could attest, the descent into total carnal depravity only required the one willing act of forbidden sexuality. While it was obvious that Sally and Jenna were just as horny as everyone else in their suite, they'd been holding back because they hadn't been as completely indoctrinated by simply giving in to the persistent and intense sexual influences on their minds. The incident at the boutique didn't quite count as a willing act of submission for them. They were both forced into it by the two local men and, though their resistance wasn't as ardent as it normally would have been because of their existing hormonal state, the fact was that neither of them would have consciously chosen what was pressed upon (and into) them as Kevin and Owen watched with eager approval.

For Kevin and Owen, the very act of masturbating to the show their female family members starred in served as that willing act of forbidden sexuality. They had already become, as it were, and there was no turning back for their more perverted, male sexual drives as they'd lounged on the bed in their suite, openly watching pornography in front of Sally and Jenna.

While mother and daughter lay on their bed, still in shock at being molested and fucked in a public setting with Kevin and Owen actually encouraging the whole thing, the sounds of unapologetic sex from the television frayed the edges of their already fragile resistance. Their bodies screamed for satisfaction while no amount of verbal authority from Sally could get them to turn the pornography off. Even when her husband left to get food from the kitchen, her demands that Owen turn it off were only met with hungry leers at hers and Jenna's bodies as he openly stroked his hard penis beneath his pajama bottoms. Finally she gave up, suspecting that it mightn't be a good idea to attract the hormonally revved up twenty year old's attention just then. In addition, watching him stroke himself the way he was, writhing and twitching in wanton sexual delight right in front of her wasn't helping the battle she was fighting with her own hormones, and she suspected that it wasn't helping Jenna's fight either.

The trouble was that she liked the lewd and improper attention from the local ruffian in the boutique. She liked the way that indecent swimsuit exposed her in front of them, the way he grabbed at her and, more troubling, the way he fucked her in front of her husband. Jenna receiving the same treatment right beside her made it even better and, while the persistent memory of these things were turning her on more and more, the knowledge that this was morally wrong remained. Beside her, Jenna twisted and squirmed on the bed, just as horny as she was. Despite the girl's questionable choice of tops, she was also fighting her sexual urges, and Sally wondered if her daughter's imagination was also being invaded by thoughts of her brother's hard cock, only a short distance away on the other bed.

When her husband returned to their suite, Sally was completely unhinged at the sight of Bess, the beautiful, curvy girl who'd licked the ruffian's semen from her body, including her snatch. She remembered how she'd loved it, how she'd suddenly wondered what sex with another woman might be like and, staring up at her, willing herself not to look at the girl's large breasts through the short, see through nightie she was wearing, it took a surprising effort not to simply pull her down on the bed with her to find out.

Now, with her hand down the front of her own daughter's panties, mindlessly rubbing and flicking her clitoris while she twitched and moaned, Sally wished she had. And now Owen wanted her to take her top off. They all did. They watched her, hungrily waiting for her to comply and, as if in mutual support, the busty young blonde visitor took the hem of her nightie and slowly pulled it up over her head and off.

Kevin certainly approved of this, staring at her round, admittedly enticing melons. She giggled and gave them a shake for him. Then her friend, dressed in the same night attire, did the same. Naturally, Kevin also appreciated the brunette's exposure while Owen also leered at the topless woman before returning his attention to his mother's fiddling hand, then her face.

"C'mon, Mom," he almost insisted. "Take your shirt off."

"You are a little overdressed," her husband put in.

"Take your pants off too," Owen ordered, squeezing his young, hardened member, now shiny wet with his precum.

"Oh, Mom, I-I'm gonna cum!"

It was Jenna's shocking proclamation that snapped Sally out of a sexual delirium that was becoming heavier by the second. With a jerk, she removed her hand from the hot, wet confines of her daughter's panties, shaking her head while Jenna groaned with frustration.

"Mom!" Owen insisted.

"No!" Sally expelled, a refusal that was meant as much for her as the others. "I will not! I... This has to stop!"

"Dad," Owen complained, "make her take her shirt off! I wanna see her tits!"

But Dad was already distracted by Bess's hand as it opened his fly. His stiff rod immediately found the breach, its head poking through as Bess fiddled it with her fingers, giggling at how it made him twitch like Jenna had been until her mother had removed her hand from her panties. Seeing this, Muren grinned, taking her hand from between her legs to get off the bed, quickly kneeling on the floor between Kevin's knees. She set to work on unfastening the button on his pants while Bess's expression clearly approved.

Sally only gawped at this, though the sight of two women sexually accosting her own husband right in front of her was as exciting as being fucked by a stranger in front of him and her son.

Owen, now out of patience with his mother's refusal to remove her top, was already getting off the bed he'd been sharing with his father and Bess. So distracted by what was happening with her husband, this didn't register in Sally's mind until Owen was kneeling on the bed where Muren had been sitting. With his slickened cock jabbing at her crotch, he grabbed her upper arms, trying to force her down on her back as she fought against him, dumbfounded that this was actually happening.

"Owen, no!"

With a hungry growl, Jenna joined in, helping her brother to force their mother down on the queen size mattress. Each sibling pinned an arm under their knee before jerkily pulling Sally's blouse open, popping buttons and tearing seems as her perky breasts jiggled madly in her green, quarter cup bra.

"Kevin, help meee!" she cried as her sex crazed children each grabbed a cup and yanked, forcefully defeating the gusset of her bra. It took almost no time for them to strip her of its remains, leaving her completely topless.

Her husband was quite enjoying the show as Muren pulled his pants down to his knees while Bess leaned over to tease the tip of his penis with her tongue. By the time his shoes had been removed and his pants were being pulled completely off, Bess had graduated to sucking his cock with gusto. He had no more problem with watching his kids grab their mother's breasts, tweaking and pulling at her nipples than he did with Jenna suddenly reaching down to tear the fragile crotch of her panties in half before straddling her mother's face. Sally was, to say the least, quite surprised at this, but was in no position to refuse her daughter's sopping wet pussy as Jenna raunchily began humping her mother's face with it.

Noting that Jenna was now in a position to hold both her mother's arms under her knees while holding up her own skirt to watch her mother's face getting her off, Owen now looked to his mother's southern regions. As his sister's eyes rolled to her mother's struggle with her pussy, he hesitated only a second before undoing the button holding the waistband of his mother's snug white pants. While Sally was beginning to find that she enjoyed the taste of her daughter's hot snatch, she nonetheless put up a struggle against her son's final invasion of her body. Madly kicking her legs, she was unable to stop him from opening the zippered fly of her pants, then pulling them halfway down her thighs. With another rough jerk they were at her knees and, as Jenna suddenly came on her face, squirting and screeching, her pants were removed from her body entirely.

As Bess let Kevin's cock out of her mouth so Reverend Muren could eagerly engulf it with her own, Owen grabbed his mother's crotch through her white, high cut, lace panties. Sally jerked violently, her struggles easing to the unfortunate pleasure his hand brought and the sudden knowledge that she was as wet as her daughter. Then her panties were also being pulled down and off, leaving her naked. She barely resisted when Owen spread her legs and, when she felt his hot tongue licking her pussy, she shuddered with pleasure and finally gave in to the influence of the Faldor Hotel, arching her back and sucking at the delicious fountain of her daughter's sex.

For Bess, watching slutty Reverend Candy lick and suck Kevin Milan's hard cock was extremely enjoyable but, after catching a glance at how Jenna was using her mother's face, she was inspired to watch from a different position. Quickly slipping out of her panties, she found Kevin to be quite agreeable as she straddled his face. He immediately began licking her clitoris and labia, his hands rising to her globes and their erected nipples.

A flashing thought of who and what she used to be in River Heights came to Bess and she almost laughed at the naïve innocence. In that moment, she decided that she wasn't going back, that she was going to stay on in Cinder Bay. Reverend Stephens had been right; she had so much to offer, too much to waste her life as nothing more than some boring man's baby maker back home.

Candace Muren, suddenly deciding that she very much liked sucking cock, then understood the things that Father Stephens had been trying to impress upon her, the need that the community of Cinder Bay had for a very special spiritual leader. She vaguely made a note to speak with him about this at her earliest convenience. She would suck his cock until he came down her throat and then ask him how she should best go about serving Cinder Bay as the town's new High Priestess of sucking and fucking. The thought made her giggle and, as though to mark the anniversary of this change in thinking, she slowly inserted her pinkie finger up Kevin Milan's anus.

Sally Milan, while erupting in orgasm that was almost as good as the one given to her by the local ruffian earlier that day, suddenly wondered what all the fuss was about. Why had she treated her husband and children so harshly when all they wanted was to use their lovely young bodies to pleasure hers? Yes, it was taboo, yes it was wrong in a socially accepted sense, but it was also very exciting and quite a compliment to her. She no longer saw any need to leave the beautiful little town of Cinder Bay and, by the time Jenna finally did get off her face, she'd seen the light.

"O-ohh, children, that... that was just... wonderful!"

They both beamed at their mother's approval and, when Jenna grabbed Owen's hard cock, Sally's only reaction was to smile and then proceed to remove Jenna's bra.

"Mom... can I suck Owen's cock?"

"Oh, yes, honey," Sally agreed with a smile that was more than parental. "Of course you can. Just as soon as you're finished fucking your father."

Jenna's mouth opened in surprise and excitement. After taking a moment to study her mother in order to make sure she was serious, the spare girl let out a giggle, slipped off the bed and went to her father.

Turning to Owen with the same smile, Sally was delighted to see him removing his pajama pants, his manhood still hard and ready to dominate. When he was finished, both mother and son facing each other on the bed, she took it in her hands, thrilling to how he started at her touch. Softly stroking him, she marvelled at how her resistance had been so completely plowed under by her lust. It wasn't that it no longer existed, but it was now locked away somewhere within her mind, helplessly rattling its gage as she allowed Owen's finger to penetrate her wet pussy with a breathless gasp.

"O-Owen, you've... been a very bad boy...!"

He only moaned in reply as she squeezed a little harder, his finger probing her depths while one of his knuckles rubbed her clitoris in just the right way. He used his other hand to grab her breast and she arched her back to her son's eager explorations of her body. After a minute of this, he once again pushed her down on her back and covered her with his body. He'd withdrawn his finger but she soon felt the head of his cock pressed against her clitoris. Sally twitched at the pleasure this contact gave her, spreading her thighs in automatic reaction. This move incidentally raised her pelvis and, when Owen's tool languidly slid all the way inside her, filling her so satisfyingly with the soft hardness of her son's cock, she let out a long cry of such shock and pleasure as she'd never felt before.

After encouraging Sally's husband further up on the bed, Bess watched Muren's single minded attention to his stiff member. She giggled with the thought that, while she'd never actually enjoyed church, Reverend Candy's services weren't that bad. Kevin Milan, at least, could be witness to this. Straddling his face again, she loved how his hands rested on her upper thighs as though to hold her there as she watched his sex crazed daughter cross the floor between the two beds, quickly shedding her skirt and ruined panties.

Stooping, naked Jenna whispered something into the Reverend's ear with a devilish grin that was now contagious. Considering Muren's single minded devotion to her father's cock, it almost came as a surprise to Bess when she let it out of her mouth, but there was no mistaking her willingness as she then helped a very excited Jenna to straddle her father, squatting above his long, thick tool with her feet planted to either side of his hips. Bess's jaw dropped both in pleasure and excitement when Muren grinningly aligned the tourist's cock to his daughter's pussy. Then, grabbing her full breasts, she watched as Jenna slowly lowered herself around her father's cock, a long, halting moan escaping her throat until he was buried to the hilt.

Jenna looked up then, finding Bess's eyes all over her act of utter perversion, her expression one of sudden surprise; surprise that she'd done it, surprise that it felt so good, and surprise that she hadn't fucked her father before then. She jerked to a sudden spike of pleasure, eyes rolling for a split second before looking down to watch his thick shaft spreading her tight, young vaginal lips as she rose. When she could see the ridge of her groaning father's helmet, she lowered herself again, faster than her initial penetration, to rise and fall again and again. With her bottom lip held lightly in her teeth, Jenna soon found an easy rhythm, a pace that was neither slow nor quick, but obviously very pleasurable for them both as she fucked her groaning father, her hands planted on the sides of his ribcage.

Kneeling on the mattress beside her, Muren's expression was much the same as Bess's. She was very much enjoying this ultimate act of perversion and decided that she could help by rubbing Jenna's clitoris. The girl only looked at the town's new spiritual leader's face for a moment, then down at her breasts before leaning over to lick one of the available, erect nipples.

When Bess climaxed, it was long, slow and hard, watching Jenna fuck her father, Owen his mother as tsunamis of pleasure rolled over her, one after another. From somewhere, she heard Sally wail about cumming while Kevin, completely unaware of whose pussy he was fucking, began gripping her upper thighs tighter and tighter. Bess only squeezed her breasts all the harder, pinching and kneading her nipples as she gushed out over his face, eyes wide and greedily drinking in the incestuous orgy around her.

Her orgasm finally over, Bess suddenly understood that both Kevin and Jenna were close to their own and, with a broken grin, fell backwards, allowing Jenna's father a ragged breath of fresh air and a first look at who was about to make him cum. His eyes widened, jaw dropping in shock a split second before his hips gave the first of several mighty jerks. Eyes locked on Jenna, he yelled as he forcefully injected shot after shot of his hot jism straight into his own daughter. Throughout his climax, Jenna never stopped, even when the surprising and divine feel of his seed blasting her cervix forced her own orgasm, she only kept bouncing on her father as Muren helped to hold her steady.

On the other bed, Sally was wailing loud enough to raise complaints in any other hotel. With her arms wrapped around her son's neck, she kept her legs spread as far as she could while Owen pounded and smashed her with his eager and unstoppable young phallus. The strained expression on both their faces told of the extreme pleasure mother and son shared in this violent coupling, Sally's squirting juices splashing between their crotches as Owen mercilessly banged her until he yelled much like his father had. Also like his father, he chose to fill his mother with his cum, spurt after spurt of it until he was spent, collapsing heavily on top of her. They lay there, sweating, panting and moaning, Sally's trembling hands caressing Owen's back and shoulders while her feet stuck out to the sides like sexual outriggers.

Sally jerked in surprise when someone tapped her shoulder. With a sudden flare of guilty apprehension, she looked up to see sweaty Jenna looking down at her with her father's semen running down the inside of her shaky inner thighs. Glancing at her stunned brother, she spoke up with an expectant grin.

"My turn, Mom."

Part two

The tunnel soon turned in a long curve that wound back around and down. For Nancy, this was no great surprise as it was obviously leading to her theorized chamber below the basement column room. The tunnel itself, however, not only became smoother and more consistent as they progressed, but warmer and wetter. Of course, the knowledgeable, young, half naked sleuth knew that natural crystal grew in caves that were uncomfortably hot so this surprised her no more than the winding direction the tunnel was taking, but the moisture was something else.

It wasn't so much the moisture in itself that she found odd, since they were very close to the seashore and the moisture would, in this case, be quite expected. What made her wonder was the composition of the moisture. Not just in the air, it clung to the sides of the tunnel and, upon touching the beads of perspiration like dew, it felt sticky and a little stringy, reminding Nancy of some sort of lubricant with a viscous grade, like syrup or... seminal fluid. With her mind still strongly affected by the influence of the columns, she found herself touching her finger to her tongue.

Eloise, her mind also still strongly affected, looked on in a sort of curious horror at this admittedly foolish decision as Nancy's brow raised.

"Coconut..." her sexy little niece mused.

"Coconut?"

"Yes. It's the same as Manny's cum."

Eloise looked at the wall, at its running dew trails while trying to make sense of this discovery around the raging hormones that distracted her so. Nancy once again took note of how her topless aunt's white panties strained so excitingly over her mound. Why hadn't she joined her and Anna in the boutique? What fun that lesbian threesome would have been!

With an expression of daring resignation, Eloise took some of the thick dew from the wall on her fingertip and, after a slim moment's hesitation, popped it in her mouth as Nancy had. Both her brows shot up as she looked at Nancy.

Ameaner
Ameaner
1,256 Followers
12