The Mystery at Faldor Hotel Ch. 30

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmm. Yes, coconut. But...?"

"I don't know." Nancy said, answering her aunt's unasked question before determining, "But I think we may find the answer at the end of this tunnel!"

Eloise's reply was silence, her finger still in her mouth as her eyes slowly dropped to Nancy's exposed muff.

"Aunt Eloise, I know you're horny, but we need to keep going."

" ... Yes... Yes, you're right, I- I just..."

"I know," Nancy assured. "It's the columns."

"Yes," Eloise agreed, somehow able to return her eyes to Nancy's face. Yes, I know that now. Still..."

"What?"

"Well... once we get out of here, when we get back to our suite... I think we should have sex."

Nancy's mouth opened, about to say something, but then closed.

"We should have a nice sixty-nine, Nancy. Lick and suck each other's fucking pussies until we both cum. And I want Bess and George to watch."

" ... O-okay," Nancy agreed, thinking this was a great idea for the moment while also aware that it was only the moment, those columns of desire, that made it seem that way.

Or was it?

They continued on, this future prospect hanging in the moist air between them until they had to stop less than a minute later. The tunnel had become a tube, its interior surface as smooth and polished as the basement floor between the columns. In addition, the grade had become steeper and the amount of seminal dew on the rock had increased. It seemed as though the very rock was sweating the stuff, and they were now walking through a small stream of it, running down the steepening grade at their bare feet and making their footing quite precarious.

"I'm not sure we can continue," Eloise observed, peering ahead as far as the flashlight's beam would allow.

"We have to," Nancy replied.

"But how? It's too slippery," Eloise fretted. "And we don't know what's down there. If we should fall..."

Nancy understood her aunt's concerns, but she also knew she was right in that this would be their only opportunity to explore this passageway and where it led. As the situation currently stood, chances were that they would already have to answer for this latest offense of breaking and entering in some way or another, and it mightn't be as regrettably enjoyable as their last punishment had been. Carmody and Hildebrandt, if they could bring proof to bear against them, might have them jailed or even expelled from the town altogether. To turn back now would not only make their possible upcoming punishment all for nothing, but it would quite likely close the door on ever solving the mystery at Faldor Hotel, at ever finding Susan Quinn. No, there was no choice but to go on.

Less than thirty seconds later, Nancy regretted this decision as her feet swiped out from underneath her. In her effort to arrest Nancy's fall, Eloise only managed to keep her niece from cracking the back of her head on the hard rock as she also went down, ironically landing on top of her in a sixty-nine position as they both began sliding helplessly, faster and faster down the steepened grade of the slickened tunnel. The small stream of seminal fluid splashed up, dousing Nancy's bare crotch and Eloise's face as their flashlight sped along in front of them, illuminating their quick descent like a headlight for the next few seconds until it was no longer needed.

Like the end of a slide at a waterpark, the tunnel spat them out into a deep pool of the coconut tasting fluid. Arms and legs flailing, they were completely submerged, suspended in the thick stuff, a universe of viscous matter lit from below by sparkling crystal.

Vaguely surprised that the stuff didn't sting her eyes, Nancy felt the buoyancy of her oxygen filled lungs forcing her quickly to the surface where she met Aunt Eloise, her head bobbing above the thick fluid.

"Ptuppt!" Eloise declared, spitting a mouthful of the stuff out, her face slick and coated, hair matted with the stuff.

"P-ppaahh!" Nancy replied, suddenly aware of how curiously good it felt to be bodily surrounded by the coconut flavoured goo. Moreover, it was thick enough that very little effort was needed in treading 'water' in order to keep her head above the surface. She was reminded of how people so easily floated in the Dead Sea, its salt content so high that it dramatically increased their buoyancy.

"Are you alright!?" Nancy breathlessly managed.

Wide eyed, Eloise nodded, replying, "I-I think so! Yes!"

The pool they floated in was housed by a roughly dome shaped chamber, the ceiling of which was about fifteen feet high. As Nancy had noticed while submerged, the pool was lit from below by a bright, white light, but this was not what lit the interior surface of the dome above. Also from below rose the four massive columns of crystal. Over twice as thick as what they were at hotel level, they looked like massive crystal sex organs, veined and completely alien, thrumming with heat and light almost too bright to look at. Points and pinpricks in the glassy smooth stone reflected their light, sparkling and shining, some more brilliantly than others and with different colours.

Also much more intense than at hotel level was the psychological effect they had on the human sexual awareness. Nancy and Eloise were captured in almost the same instant they realized that they mustn't look at them. Their minds emptied as the treading motions of their hands and feet stopped and, slowly, they sank. Down, down they went, their bodies convulsing as they helplessly inhaled the stuff, breathing it in place of oxygen in weightless suspension as they lost all sense of up or down, left or right. Their only real physical sensation was the quickly building climax that crashed over them, an everlasting, uncontrollable orgasm that became their entire state of being as they mindlessly twitched, eyes open and rolling, arms and legs lazily flailing in the pool of live seed that had now so completely invaded their bodies and minds.

Part Three

From the most erotic dreams of her life, Eloise Drew awoke in the bright, Sunday morning sunlight of Suite 408 with a start. Sitting bolt upright in bed, she found herself a moment away from orgasm and, without a thought, moved her hand beneath the covers, between her legs to finish herself off.

Having been awakened from her own intensely erotic dreams by her aunt's sudden movement, Nancy's lower lip trembled in astonishment while she watched her well-endowed, topless aunt jerking and moaning in orgasmic throes right beside her. She was about to take her example, but her hand stopped halfway to her almost painfully erected clitoris when she remembered what had happened to them the night before.

But how had they gotten back to their own suite?

Feeling slightly foolish, Eloise panted a little, taking her fingers from between her legs as she looked to her right. She'd known Nancy was awake, was watching her, but it didn't matter. As she came, the events of their basement exploration returned to memory, a mix of pleasure at what it was like to float mindlessly in the orgasmic pool of delight mixed with sudden fear and wonder at how they'd ended up back in their suite.

In a soft, slightly trembling voice, she asked her obviously horny niece, "Wh-what happened?"

Nancy's only reply was to slowly shake her head.

"But, how did we...?"

"I... don't know, but... realistically, there's only one answer to that."

"'Realistically?'" Eloise asked.

"I know. I know. But to answer the question... somebody would have to have brought us back here."

With a quick glance towards the other bed, occupied by the sleeping cousins, Eloise surmised with alarm written in her pretty features, "So they know. They know that we've been down there."

With a shrug, Nancy replied, "Somebody does."

"But... they brought us back here. Why would they do that after we found...?"

"I don't know, Aunt Eloise. I... I'm still not even sure it was real."

"It was," Eloise confirmed. "All of it. It's unbelievable, but everything you told me is real and..."

"So... what should we do now?" Nancy asked, at a total loss other than the strong, instinctual need to run as fast and as far from Cinder Bay as the four of them could, even while vaguely looking forward to getting fucked as soon as humanly possible.

Eloise again glanced at the other bed, looking back at Nancy to regard her with only an intense expression of anxiety before getting off the bed to approach the sexy, sleeping cousins. Both of them completely naked, Bess lay on top of George, face down with her head nestled comfortably between George's breasts. With her knee touching George's sex, the brunette moaned in her sleep, subtly writhing as her moist essence gently flowed from her pussy.

George was the first to return the evening before, though it was actually well past midnight when she did. She'd offhandedly wondered at where her friends could be, but was too distracted by personal horror at what she'd become, and amazement at having solved the mystery of what had happened to Susan Quinn to even worry much about the others. After taking a shower, she lay naked on the bed, trying to make sense of it all, wondering what she would- could- do and how she could ever hide any of this from the others.

Sleep came without George even noticing and that was how Bess had found her when she'd returned naked from the Milan family's suite. Reverend Muren had returned to her own suite with a sense of satisfaction and peace that Bess also felt, a feeling that wasn't marred by what Nancy, Eloise, or George might think of her naked return at that hour. As it turned out, this would not be a worry as George was the only occupant of the suite and she was passed out on the bed.

After taking a shower, Bess looked long and hard at her cousin who, somehow, was no longer the cousin she'd remembered. At least not on the outside. Yet, it wasn't as though she was that different in a stark way, more that she was a perfected version of what she'd been. The best way to describe it was by the study of her face. All of the familiar facial features of George Fayne still existed there, but somehow differently. It was as though someone perfected what had always been, making her features what they were really meant to be. From Bess's free study of George's naked body, she found that the biggest actual change was in the size of her boobs. Apart from this, even her hips, though wider, were the same, offering that same, enticing gap between her thighs, but accentuating her slim hips and well-toned abdominal muscles. Her skin was almost flawless and even her hair was shinier, fuller, somehow reminding her of Elora Sasser, the Dining Room Hostess whom she'd recently met.

Was it possible that she could undergo the same 'whatever-it-was' that had transformed her cousin so? What girl wouldn't want that? It was certainly mind boggling, and Bess was torn between jumping her delicious cousin, and waking her up to demand the truth of what had happened to her.

It had, however, been a long day, and the sudden thought of having to face up to Nancy, should she arrive just then, prompted the decision to simply get into bed. In any case, she could always find out in the morning. Knowing that George had always been somewhat of a heavy sleeper, Bess smiled as she got on the bed, then George, cuddling up with the brunette goddess with her face nestled nicely between her boobs to fall asleep without a thought of how that would look to Nancy or Eloise.

But neither Nancy nor Eloise cared about such things any longer, though this attitude wasn't obvious in Eloise's expression as she gently shook Bess's shoulder. The blonde fuckdoll of the Cinder Bay Jail woke slowly, at first surprised to find herself staring at a woman's breasts, then surprised to find that they were George's breasts before remembering how she'd gotten there. Raising her head, she sleepily brushed her messy hair from her face, looking up to be greeted by Eloise's expression of concern.

"Don't worry, Eloise," she mumbled, "We're both on the pill."

But Bess's flippantly defensive joke seemed to have no effect on the mature school teacher. Furthermore, the look on Nancy's face as she sat on the other bed, naked as Eloise was, prompted some concern from Bess as she slowly got off of George. She watched as Eloise, briefly surveying George's delectable new body, displayed the same desire and curiosity in her features that Bess had felt the night before, gently shaking her as she had Bess until George also woke.

It took a moment for her meeting with Elora the night before to come back to her but, when it did, George found herself fighting back the rising tide of panic from within her. Suddenly wondering if she'd been sleeping with her mouth open, as people often do, didn't help any more than did the oddly intense expression on Eloise's face. Sitting on the other bed, Nancy shared this expression while, on the mattress beside her, beautiful Bess seemed confused. It was only with the most valiant effort (and the exciting fact that all four women were naked and horny) that George was able to defy her fear and paranoia long enough so that Eloise could speak to both her and Bess in a low, serious tone.

"We all need to talk."

12