The Mystery at Faldor Hotel Ch. 33

Story Info
Life after high school.
4.4k words
4.77
11k
4

Part 33 of the 33 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/30/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ameaner
Ameaner
1,252 Followers

Part one

The old church was surprisingly warm, and neither Bess nor George hesitated to remove their parkas as they paused in the center aisle at the end of the wooden pew. They smiled at one another, still emotionally energized at being out in the first snowfall of the year while walking to Sunday evening's services.

In their short dresses of white sheer and lace, they took their usual seats, looking behind and around themselves as the little church began to fill before Bess asked, "Did you ever figure?"

George, having heard this question from her happy cousin many times now, only smiled as Bess went on.

"I mean, who would have thought? I always assumed that I'd finish high school, get married, have a few kids and live in a house with a picket fence somewhere in River Heights, happily cooking and cleaning for some semi-successful husband... I don't know why, but that all seems so unrealistic now... so stupid."

With a shrug and a sigh, George contributed, "I never had those dreams or expectations. My future in River Heights was a blank page that I tried never to think about. Actually, it scared me."

"That must have been awful."

"Yes, it was." ... I mean, I'm sure I would have made out somehow, but..."

"But would you have been happy?" Bess asked, finishing her cousin's sentence with an understanding expression. "And would I have been happy? I mean, I'm not sure I ever even wanted the future I'd imagined for myself, I just... accepted it. Because I expected it. It makes me wonder at all the unhappy people out there who are only unhappy because they're wasting their lives doing what's expected of them rather than what they want to do. People who follow corporate careers because society's expectations dictate that their artistic talents are a stupid waste of time, people who waste their entire lives only to be rewarded with a retirement package that barely pays the bills. It's depressing and frightening. We're so lucky we found Cinder Bay."

The cousins smiled at one another with contentment until their moment was ended by a voice from behind them.

"George, can I come stay over with you and Elora tonight?"

Looking over their shoulders, Bess and George found the Milan family settling in behind them, Sally addressing Jenna with a reproving tone as she said, "Jenna, it's impolite to invite yourself."

"No, it's okay," George assured. "I'm sure Elora would love to have your delicious daughter as much as I would."

As Sally smiled her permission, only a little red faced at this comment, Jenna made a small sound of almost delirious excitement, pausing before asking, "George, Bess... can you show me your tongues again?"

After glancing at each other with warm smiles, the girls allowed their snakes out of their mouths for the Milans. They all grinned, almost mesmerized as they watched them coil around one another, Bess moaning slightly as their secretions mixed and the shiny, slick serpents made love to one another until Bess groaned, spurting jism from hers that spattered Jenna and her father.

"Oh for heaven's sake, Bess!" George laughingly accused, "That wasn't even thirty seconds!"

Bess was, at the moment, unable to defend herself, but George knew she'd be unapologetic anyway.

The Milan family loved this, and when Owen raised the hem of his mother's short dress to make it easier for him to get his fingers down the front of her low cut, pink panties, she only spread her thighs for him.

"Oh, Mom... I love your body. Take your dress off now."

"Oo-ooh, baby... wait until co-communion to molest your mother, okay?"

"How's business, Mr. Milan?" George asked as Bess tried to clear her head while watching Owen and his mother.

"Good, even for this time of year. Moving to Cinder Bay was the best thing I ever did. To think that I was slaving away for that stupid company all that time when I could have been here with my own construction and renovation business."

"When do you think the new mill will be finished?" George inquired.

"Barring any surprises, just in time for spring," Kevin replied, adding, "although, that's one of the many great things about living and working in Cinder Bay. Instead of having to fight with City Hall, I get all the help and support I need from Carmody. Say, how's your job at the hotel?"

"Great. Elora and her staff are sure thankful for the help, too. Now that I'm there to manage the dining room in the evening, they tell me that they're not afraid of her anymore."

They chuckled at this and, as Sally had finally managed to convince Owen to remove his hand from of her panties, she asked, "So, Bess, I was wondering if you and Anna need any help at the boutique?"

"Actually, not so much at this time of year," Bess said, somewhat recovered, though still turned on by the jism spattered face of Sally's daughter as the girl casually removed her pullover, showing off a black, quarter cup bra with a nice floral print. "Tourist income actually only accounts for twenty-three percent of Anna's revenue, but it necessitates us being open on the weekends during the season. We're still doing good business, but Anna and I can keep it covered until spring, when the tourists come back and we'll be opening on the weekends again. Then she'll definitely need someone."

"Oh, I understand," Sally said with some disappointment.

"Did you try the hotel?" Bess asked.

"Yes, but they have all their positions filled and, with my genetics not being compatible, they can't make any exceptions for me."

"Well," Bess offered, "I was, um... talking to Derek Lang the other day and-"

"Sucking his cock, you mean," George said, rolling her eyes with a grin.

"I like sucking cock!" Bess defended before continuing with, "and he told me that he was looking for a bartender."

"Oh," Sally said, giving this a moment's thought before saying with a frown, "But I have no idea how to mix drinks."

"Neither do I," Bess admitted, "but, when he offered me the job, he said it didn't matter, that he'd train me."

"Oh," Sally thoughtfully replied. "Well, maybe I'll go talk to him. Is he nice?"

"Oh, yeah," Bess confirmed with a filthy grin. "Really nice. And you'll have lots of fun working there."

As Sally suddenly understood what Bess was getting at, Skeeter started on the organ, alerting the congregation that services were about to begin. George and Bess politely smiled before facing forward, Bess taking note of Reverend Stephens as he took a seat in the pew opposite the aisle from them. He returned their smiles of greeting, then gave a special one to Jenna Milan. She'd left her family at his arrival, genuflecting at the end of his pew before settling in beside him with a smile that hoped to please as she raised her skirt to show him her panties.

Stephens had been there to officiate at Bess's baptism, personally submerging her in the pool beneath the Faldor Hotel's basement. It turned out that there was indeed another way down there, a private staircase carved out of the stone that connected the sacred chamber to the office behind the reception desk. Having never breathed the organism before, George was officially baptized with Bess and they emerged with a new understanding of the lifeform that had been evolving there for millions of years. It had absolutely no malice towards humans and never had. Just as Carmody and Dr. Bolton had claimed, the collective only needed people as vessels, through which it could explore the above world, expanding its experience and awareness of existence. To those who were genetically compatible it offered its ability to not only alter the human body in order to experience and give greater sexual pleasure, but reengineer it to be stronger, faster, healthier, resistant to disease and to live longer while aging slower. While they still had heightened sex drives, their susceptibility to the crystals influence was greatly diminished, as no organism can be susceptible to itself. In this way, compatible individuals could control themselves without the constant distraction of their own drives, an incidental necessity while building a new society.

Two days after her baptism, Bess stood naked in front of the full length mirror in Suite 408, her new, although temporary home. While her breasts and hips were the same size, they seemed sculpted, perfected somehow. Her waist was thinner, her bone structure a little smaller and her arms and legs seemed toned and somehow even younger than her eighteen years. Also, her face was different. Like George's, her lips were fuller, eyes bluer, lashes longer and thicker, skin clearer and smoother, and she wondered if it was only her improved eyesight that made it seem so. Even her hair was better, fuller, like spun gold as it framed her beautiful face.

To say nothing of her wonderful new tongue. Sure, it had hurt a little when its tip opened up, and she was worried about how it would affect her cock sucking abilities, but it turned out that it didn't get in the way at all. In fact, it was a lot of fun wrapping it around a nice, hard cock, coiling and massaging until it and her tongue came at the same time.

Almost as fun was her new clitoris, a hard, supersensitive thing that, when excited, tented the front of her panties. Even George's new and beautiful body didn't have this wonderful feature and, sitting in the cozy little church, Bess smiled when Reverend Candy emerged from the sacristy, remembering the non-genetically compatible priestess's reaction when she'd first seen it.

Sitting up on the altar that day, her thighs spread and without panties, Bess held her skirt back so Candy could marvel at the erected female phallus. She asked if she could touch it and, of course, Bess told her she could. Minutes later, not having asked if she could suck on it, Muren made Bess cum, squirting the woman of God's face repeatedly as she just kept sucking and Bess just kept squealing.

George watched Reverend Candy with a smile. She looked so inviting in her long white and gold robe, left open in front to tease the congregation with glimpses of her black lace bra, the matching panties with the inevitable cross stitched into the front. She liked Candy and was happy that she and Bess had become such good friends.

Relationships, as it turned out, were a little difficult to quantify in Cinder Bay. For example, she and Elora were a couple, and that was in no doubt between them or anyone else. Yet, as Elora had mentioned the day she'd revealed herself as formerly Susan Quinn, George could have any woman in Cinder Bay and this wasn't only due to a certain elite status that those who were genetically compatible enjoyed. In Cinder Bay, anyone could have sex with anyone, but George and Elora truly loved one another. The happiest moments of George's life were spent in their suite, a temporary living arrangement while they waited for their own home in a planned subdivision behind Ricki's Supermarket. Together, they cuddled, speaking of their lives prior to meeting there in Cinder Bay, the experiences that defined them as people, and making plans for the future. They chased each other around the suite, screaming and laughing and having the best sex that George never could have imagined. It was a life that was suddenly so happy that George often feared waking up to find that it was all a dream that the harsh light of day would cruelly rip from her hands.

Bess, however, was a much better example of Cinder Bay's unquantifiable relationships. While happily playing the town slut, she seemed to be getting a lot closer to Mr. Carmody and his wife, Vivian Hildebrandt. She was something like an adopted daughter/plaything and enjoyed their dominant treatment of her almost as much as she enjoyed teasing their son, Manny until he could take no more and forced himself on her. There was even some talk of moving her into their home.

"Let us pray," Reverend Muren toned as the organ faded, bowing her head to lead the congregation into the service's opening prayer. "Lord, as we gather in your name, let us not allow jealousy into our hearts, but open them to our brethren as we do our legs. Teach us to love and care for one another, sharing our holy intentions as we share our beautiful bodies. Allow not the greed of the world outside this community to enter, allow not the people assembled here to suffer from starvation that one may have abundance, but to eat and drink the healthy yield of your creation as we eat and drink of our wet pussies and hard cocks. Let us not show another indifference and separation, but true caring as we fuck each other to orgasm. Lord, in your Holy name, we pray."

In unison, she and the congregation finished with, "Amen."

Part two

As the classroom clock took its maddening time, Eloise tried not to stare at Angela Thorne. The barely eighteen year old blonde student was nothing like George in body or face, but her personality was somewhat the same. Eloise wondered if, once home, the girl stripped off her schoolgirl skirt and blouse in favour of jeans and T-shirt. Maybe tight jeans and T-shirt. Licking her lips, Eloise pictured this, the girl's shirt pulled up to her neck, jeans open while she explored the contents of her panties, twitching and flinching with her big, beautiful titties half out of her bra.

Realizing that she was staring, Eloise looked down at her desk, trying to wipe these thoughts from her mind. She was reminded then of something Anna Phillips had once mentioned about how hard it must be for her to be constantly surrounded by such lovely young ladies, but never being allowed to touch. With a sigh, she squeezed her upper thighs together, thinking instead of how fortunate it was that the men of Cinder Bay were all sterile.

They'd had their way with her in Suite 408. All of them, one after another. They'd ejaculated inside her pussy, mouth and ass, on her body, in her face and hair. When they were done, when they took George and Bess to be 'baptised', as they'd called it, they tied Nancy to the other bed in the same manner as she was and then proceeded to use her as well. After that, Colonel Marks and Gul Ghanem visited, but even they weren't the last. They kept coming, different men who'd obviously been told of their vulnerability there in Suite 408, using them at will, sometimes by themselves and sometimes as a group. And throughout it all, the worst thing about it for Eloise was that she'd enjoyed it almost as much as Nancy had.

It wasn't that they were men. It was the pure and simple pleasure of their cocks sliding in and out of her wanting pussy, her ass and even her mouth. It was only the pure pleasure that they gave and that she, thanks to the influence of the columns, helplessly wallowed in, but each man left her as much a lesbian as she'd been before she'd ever heard of Cinder Bay.

After they'd finally untied them and let them go, when it was clear that they were incompatible with the organism, they weren't in the slightest bit interfered with as they packed their belongings and headed directly down to the side parking lot to Nancy's rented Mustang. The car started easily and they were allowed to simply leave town, driving in silence until they had to stop for gas.

At a nearby motel, they were able to shower and change, looking at themselves and each other in the clothes from the boutique, the only clothes they'd had. The first words they'd exchanged was a quiet agreement to go to the nearest department store to buy themselves each an outfit they could fly home in. Neither of them touched on the fact that they'd abandoned George and Bess in Cinder Bay, had run out on them, leaving them to whatever mercies the strange little town by the sea had in mind for them.

All the way home, this and other conversation was kept to a minimum, each of them still strongly affected by the crystal columns of the Faldor Hotel, their hormones begging for satisfaction in an outside world where their needs were completely inappropriate and personally counterproductive to the extreme. While at the motel, Eloise had even briefly considered proposing that they have that sixty-nine she'd mentioned the night before but, under the circumstances, even this seemed grossly inappropriate.

At Bangor International Airport, they separated, going their own way with barely a hug. In each of their eyes was the need to separate, to be away from the other, the living reminder of what all had happened on their failed search for Susan Quinn. That had been a little over three months ago and, since then, Eloise hadn't heard from her. She found it odd, as well, that her father, Carson, hadn't called, but she was too distracted by the memories and effects of Cinder Bay to think much about it.

Away from their immediate area of influence, the crystal columns no longer exerted such undeniable need, though a certain level of constant sexual arousal and the drive to satisfy it in ever new and perverted ways persisted, making it impossible for her memory of Cinder Bay to ever truly be cleansed. This, of course, was the doing of the parasitic organisms within her. Though she wasn't compatible, she knew they'd remained, a sort of biological calling card that lived with her from day to day, far ranging agents exploring the world beyond Cinder Bay and ensuring that she'd never tell anyone about that town's secret.

Taking her eyes from the homework assignment she'd been trying to prepare for her students, Eloise took another long look at Angela. Unconsciously licking her lips, the girl wound a lock of hair around her index finger, concentrating her lovely eyes on her work while, for the hundred thousandth time, Eloise considered going back to Cinder Bay. Perhaps Angela might like to go with her. Perhaps she might enjoy shopping for some new and excitingly naughty clothes at Annabelle's Boutique...

Part three

Though Nancy never contacted them after her return to River Heights, neither Bess's or George's parents ever called to ask after their daughters, and no detectives from the RHPD ever knocked at her door to follow up on a missing person's report that they or someone else may have filed. This was just as well because the branch of collective organism that remained within her not only disallowed a visit to the authorities in regards to that town, but would have forced her to lie to any visiting investigators anyway. Nancy assumed the cousins must have contacted their parents and told them something to keep them happy and unworried but, having never received so much as a postcard from either of them since her departure from Cinder Bay, she had no idea what their explanations could have been.

It didn't matter anyway.

Her father and Hannah had noticed a change in her almost right away. The excuse of being travel weary only worked for so long and, on one occasion, she even snapped at poor Hannah for doggedly trying to coax the normally energetic teen from her bed. And there she stayed, guiltily obsessing over abandoning Bess and George, about all the depraved things she'd so enjoyed doing in Cinder Bay, even while masturbating to those particular memories.

Ironically, since she did find Susan Quinn, it was hard for Nancy to officially classify the mystery at Faldor Hotel as a failure in the sense that this was her reason for having gone there to begin with, but it was the high cost of this technical triumph that made it the resounding failure it actually was.

Between orgasms, she went over it time and again, finding the reasons for her failure so obvious in retrospect, but amazed that she could have missed it while actually on the case. With the entire town working against Nancy and her friends, it would have been easy for them to sanitize such a small town of any clues, especially since they all knew who she was and why she was there from the beginning. She was lucky to have found the two clues she had, those being Susan's/Elora's bikini and the box that her King Schlong dildo had come in, but neither of these would have ever added up to anything anyway considering the crucial piece of evidence that Susan had become Elora. And who, besides Eloise, could have ever figured something like that out? This was why Elora carefully avoided Eloise until the end, when she knew was too late for Nancy and her friends anyway. Meanwhile, the entire town was leading Nancy and her friends on, telling them stories, most of them half-truths, while giving no actual information. At the same time, they'd managed to use their revved up libidos, spoiling their innocence and purity for their own filthy entertainment and to divide them as a team. They'd never had a chance, had been led around right from the beginning, led straight to their own self compromising failure and, thanks to her insanely overactive hormones, she'd failed to see it until it was far too late.

Ameaner
Ameaner
1,252 Followers
12