The Mystery at Faldor Hotel Ch. 33

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ameaner
Ameaner
1,253 Followers

Now Bess and George, her two friends, her only real friends, were a part of that town and those who'd perpetrated all this, gone from her forever, but abandoned there by her. The fact that they wanted to stay, that she couldn't have convinced them otherwise didn't matter. Meanwhile, the world outside Cinder Bay was so conservatively stark and depressing, so sadly incompatible to her new, extreme perversions and the sex drive that now pushed them, that she often considered returning to the Faldor Hotel to become a permanent resident there despite the perceived dangers of that place. At least she'd have her friends back.

Ned, having been told by her father that Nancy had returned, did stop by to pay a visit on a few different occasions. Quite likely, her father had thought that this would help her out of her personal doldrums but, given the situation with him, Ned was the last person who could have cheered her up. In fact, he only reminded her of what she could have had with George, something she could only now appreciate. She flatly refused to see him and, eventually, his visits ceased as did his phone calls. Nancy was sure he probably had other girls who didn't require any effort.

No matter her father's and Hanna's persistent questions, Nancy never spoke of what happened. She had no idea if her father had called Eloise in an effort to attain answers regarding his daughter's depression, but she didn't really care about that either. She knew Eloise would say nothing, and so it didn't matter.

As for her life, she still had no idea what she wanted to do with it. She supposed that she might go to university, possibly finding some new and exciting adventures there but, without George and Bess, the excitement wouldn't be quite what it had been. The world of reality as she'd known it had been turned upside down, her along with it, and Nancy wasn't sure what kind of investigator she'd make from then on. Perhaps one who would often end up getting used by older men? Perhaps she didn't need the bothersome pretense of solving mysteries for that. Perhaps her sleuthing days were over.

After a few weeks, Nancy started to come out of it. She strongly suspected it was the collective organism themselves that turned this mood around, sensing a disturbance in her mind that was beginning to border on an unhealthy clinical depression, releasing the right chemicals within her brain in the right amounts to rouse her from her bed to experience life again. As Nancy figured, it made sense. After all, what good would she be to them if she were to spend the rest of her life in bed? And just like in Cinder Bay, simply knowing this to be the case wasn't enough to fight their ongoing influence, an influence that now came from within. In any case, she had needs, and these needs wouldn't be satisfied by moping the rest of her life away in bed, and most certainly couldn't be satisfied by Ned, the boring, overgrown, cheating boy scout.

After taking a long, hot shower, Nancy arranged her hair and applied her makeup flawlessly, then slipped into a skimpy pair of white cotton panties before pulling on the little blue dress that George had bought for her at Annabelle's Boutique. She couldn't have said why she'd chosen that dress, but thought of George with a fond smile as she left her room, her white, four inch pumps clicking on the floor with each step.

So horny...

She found her father out back, the attractive older man enjoying brunch with that morning's paper on the patio. When he looked up at her approach, his first reaction was to smile with relief at his daughter's emergence from the mausoleum she'd made of her bedroom. About one half second later, once her eye popping attire had fully registered, his lower jaw sagged and the cup of coffee he'd been holding slipped from his fingers, hitting the table and upending. Despite the hot coffee that had dumped in his lap, his eyes never moved from his scantily clad, sexy daughter until she stopped before him.

The weather was becoming a bit chilly and Nancy shivered as her nipples erected, only just hidden by the little dress that exposed the crotch of her panties. She smiled and, when he was finally able to look his daughter in the face, she spoke.

"Why, Daddy... haven't we been sloppy?"

"Na-Nancy?" After another helpless look up and down his beautiful daughter's body, he asked, "Are you feeling alright?"

"Oh, yes, Daddy. I'm much better now. Do you like my dress?"

"I..."

"Hmmm?"

"Nancy, I don't think it's appropriate," Carson managed, finally beginning to recover from the shock of seeing his own daughter dressed like a prostitute while horrified at his twitching penis.

"Oh. Well..."

Without another thought, Nancy pulled the little dress up and off, dropping it on the patio stones beside her as her father's jaw sagged again at the sight of his topless daughter.

"Ooooh, daddy, I've been a very naughty girl! Won't you pull my panties down and... give me a good licking? (Giggle!)"

End

Ameaner
Ameaner
1,253 Followers
12