The Mystery at Pere Lachaise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bzarajic
bzarajic
23 Followers

His attentions now turned to his date with Chantal. She was an older woman and she would expect more from him than Missy ever had. He bathed thoroughly in the new body wash. He shaved carefully leaving just enough of a beard to frame his dimpled chin and follow fashion, his hair had to be perfect. He put on a pair of pants he had bought but never worn by 2[x]ist. They were like a thong except the back was a Y shaped not just a string. They looked great and when he put the trousers and top on he looked in the mirror. The top was fine knit and his muscular body showed below. He gelled his hair and put on his fragrance. He thoroughly cleaned, gargled and flossed his teeth and tongue. Noah felt good about himself and he hoped for a successful and enjoyable evening.

He took one last look at himself picked up his phone, keys, grabbed some breathe mints, some condoms just in case he got lucky, his wallet and went out to meet Chantal. He arrived at the Metro station at 8.15 and she arrived a few minutes later. She walked over to him smiled and kissed his cheek. They spoke for a few minutes and she suggested a good but reasonably priced Chinese restaurant she knew. As they walked to the restaurant she talked about her job and how she loved it.

When they were seated at the restaurant Noah helped her remove the long leather coats she was wearing. It revealed that underneath she was wearing a Dolce and Gabbana tight fitting navy and white stars dress. He knew this dress Missy had it but it looked crap on her. Chantal filled the dress as the designers would have wanted and he complimented her on it. She complimented him on his clothes and said how handsome he was. She invited him back to her apartment and he accepted. On the way they stopped at a shop and bought two bottles of wine a red and a white. She asked him about his sexual experiences and though taken aback by her forwardness he talked about Missy and the four other girls he had had sex with and finally she spoke.

"Before you come in you should know that I have adventurous sexual tastes. I like to use toys, ropes and other things. I need to know that you understand that and that whatever we do you will be safe and I won't hurt you. If it's not for you I understand and we can part company"

Noah wasn't sure what to say. Did this mean she liked to be tied up or to tie people up? He had said he wanted a new life and this would certainly be a new start so he said ok. He followed her into the apartment block and they entered the elevator. As soon as the door closed she turned and started to kiss him and her left hand went straight to his cock. While she kissed him her hand gently repeatedly squeezed then released his cock in a gentle rhythm. He felt his breathe deepen and he pulled her close to him. She stopped just before the elevator did. She had the top floor apartment and the elevator opened to a small entrance hall. She rummaged in her Channel handbag and retrieved her keys. She opened the door and allowed him in. She went straight into the open plan living space. Noah followed.

She put the wine she had been carrying onto the kitchen counter and reached in a cabinet for two large wine glasses and a corkscrew. She opened both bottles. She suggested they drink the white first and Noah agreed it was a good quality Vihno Verde. Noah looked around the room.

It was a spacious apartment and had cream walls and all the furnishings were either cream or a pale silvery grey. There were two gigantic sofas in grey leather and on the floor thick deep cream carpets. There was a Bose stereo system, three cream cabinets, two bookcases and a large silver flat screen TV hung on the wall above an illusion glass open fire. There was a floor to ceiling window at one end of the room surrounded by grey silk drapes and matching pelmet. Chantal walked towards him, gave him his glass of wine, beckoned him to sit, put her glass down then went and closed the grey drapes.

She came and sat next to him on the sofa that was very soft and comfortable and engulfed them. She kicked off her killer heeled black shoes, picked up her glass from the coffee table and pulled her legs up onto the sofa. Noah wasn't sure what to do so drank his wine he was nervous.

"It's a beautiful apartment have you lived here long?" he finally asked as he finished his wine and put the glass down on the coffee table.

"About 10 years I got it as part of the divorce settlement. It's a good place the area is a little out of fashion but its close to the salon and the terminal for international travel. You live a few streets away in that delightful art deco place. Do you like it there?"

"Yes, its part of my sponsorship so I live there rent and bill free. It's nice, compact, but great for me." Noah was never lost for words with women but with Chantal he was.

"It's ok to be nervous. You don't know what to expect? Wonder what I meant by adventurous sexual tastes? I am not a dominatrix if you thought I would force you to lick my dirty boots but I do like to push boundaries and enjoy sex and sex toys"

Noah was again shocked at her forwardness but appreciated that she understood he was nervous. She was right he had thought she might want to beat him, pee on him or worse. She was smiling at him and she asked him if he wanted to take off his jacket. He stood up and took it off and was about to lay it on the sofa when she said she would take it. She left the living area and went down the corridor down the side of the kitchen. She did not return straight away and Noah wondered whether he should just get up and go. He was still unsure about this and Chantal and his palms were sweating. He began to run his fingers through his hair then got up and walked towards a painting on the wall above the bookcase.

Chapter 8

He heard the faint sounds of her coming along the corridor and turned around. She stood on top of the coffee table and he knew he sighed out loud and thought to himself that he had hit the jackpot. She had been away changing from her dress into he didn't quite know what. Was it was nightwear or lingerie? It was basically a series of soft knitted straps adorned with delicate chains, metal rings, and handcuff shaped clasps that formed a sort of suit. It was halter necked and the strappings went down each side of her body inches apart, in a U-shape, her breasts could be seen through them and the strappings joined to what should have been panties but was more strappings and a thong. Her back ,he could see reflected in the mirror like surfaces of the kitchen cabinets behind her, was uncovered with just the strappings barely on her bottom.

Noah knew he would be staying now and could not believe this woman wanted him. Her body was amazing she had breasts probably three or four times the size of Missy's, curves and a plump well-structured bottom and long shapely legs.

He walked towards her and he already knew he had a hard on. She stood still while he ran his hands up her long beautiful legs and touch the strappings that didn't really cover her body. He could see her natural blonde pubic hair and he touched her. She put out her hand and he helped her down from the table.

"I changed into something more comfortable" she said and smirked.

It was more comfortable for her, perhaps, but right now his cock hurt from being with-strained in his clothes. He lent forward and kissed her and she reciprocated and he found his hands exploring her back and the strappings and chains on her bottom.

"Good" was all she said as she pulled her lips from his. She took his hand and led him down the corridor they passed three open doors on the left. The first was a bedroom, all cream again, with a large sleigh bed. The second was clearly a large black and cream bathroom. The third a dressing room he could see her clothes hanging up. To the right was a closed door and at the end of the corridor where they were headed was a bedroom clearly the main bedroom by its vast size.

It could have been a bedroom in Versailles in fact there was one similar there he had seen it. The bateaux bed had a pale blue silk canopy supported by two uprights and a silver ring that hung from the ceiling. The bed was piled high with pillows and cushions. The walls were cream and had panels containing gold cameos. The floor was covered with a deep pile pale blue carpet. There were a few antique looking cabinets around the room. Off the room, to the right, he saw the en suite the door to the left was closed.

She turned to him and she began to remove his clothes slowly and gently, like unwrapping fine china. She admired his chest and then she undid his trousers releasing his encased cock. She pushed his trousers down to his knees and walked around him touching his skin in odd places as she did each touch felt electrified. She asked him to take off the rest of his clothes except his underwear. She sat on a small winged back chair, legs crossed, and watched him move and bend to take his clothes off.

He stood before her in his white strappy pants and his erect cock bulging from the front pouch. She opened the drawer of the small desk next to her and she took out a length of black material threw it to him and told him to blindfold himself. He hesitated then looked at her and did as she said. She had stood up and was moving around him and he felt her hands take his wrists to the back of his body and he felt cold against them and the sounds of locks. He moved his arms and he knew she had handcuffed him. Shit she did like to tie people up. She kissed his back and her hands went to the back of his pants and he felt her touch his naked buttocks and pull at the Y shaped thong. Her hands were soft and he enjoyed the sensation. Gently she pulled down his pants and took each foot from them kissing them as she did. So far so good he thought. She led him to the bed and he lay down.

A few moments later he felt her get on the bed and she parted his legs and knelt between them he felt the chains of her outfit touch his inner thigh. Next he felt a very soft thing being moved across his body. The sensation made his body erupt in goose pimples. She gently kissed him from left ankle to right ankle and as she approached his cock he felt he would explode but she never directly contacted with it. Then she kissed him from just above his pubic hair to his neck. He wanted to grab her but the handcuffs stopped him. The sensations were amazing. She never spoke to him. She kissed each nipple and he audibly sighed at the delight. She stopped touching him and he felt his cock deflate.

He couldn't believe she had just stopped or worse still he was now limp. She told him to stand up and she guided him towards his right and he heard a door open it was the closed door to the left as he came in. The floor of this room was heated and felt soft but rubbery. She moved forward and she undid the handcuffs. She turned him and guided him back against the wall. It was heated, soft and rubbery just like the floor. It reminded him of the soft play areas designed for small children. She took each of his wrists and put them palms outward, at shoulder height, against the wall and he felt a strap close around them. She then parted his legs and he felt straps close around his ankles. Shit what had he done he thought. He heard the whirl of an engine or something and his arms went up the wall above his head. He was anxious now. She took off his blindfold and smiled.

The room was indeed completely covered in a pale grey sort of rubber. He looked up and his arms were in rubber-covered straps coming out of the wall, as were his feet. It looked like lights and water jets in the ceiling and the floor seemed to have drainage holes. The room contained some furniture that looked pretty normal, no obvious torture equipment; there were 6 closed cabinets on the wall opposite him. He caught site of a sort of chair to his right in the corner.

"It's a fun room not a dungeon" she said, "magic happens in here"

"Is this for BDSM?" he asked

"It could be. But for now no your new too all this. I want you to enjoy this room no one gets hurt in here that's not my style and I do like vanilla sex as well so its all fun between consenting adults. Anytime you want me to stop just tell me. If you like it or you don't tell me that's all I can ask I'll do the same"

He agreed he wanted to experience this.

"So okay so we begin?" she enquired and he smiled to agree.

She pressed a button and warm water came from above him and ran down his head and his body. The water was different it tasted of oranges and was almost oily. She walked towards him and began to kiss him on the chest at first then all over. She repeated the ankle-to-ankle movement she had performed on the bed but this time when she reached his cock she took it into her mouth. She twisted her tongue around the head of it and then moved her mouth up and down the length of his shaft. He felt himself moving his body back and forward in time until he came in her mouth. She carried on for a while till he had to ask her to stop. She stopped the orange tasting water and ran some regular water and she washed him.

She walked to one of the cabinets and returned with a strange item. She told him it was a masturbator and she explained once he had an erect cock she would put the masturbator on him and it would electronically do what the name suggested. She got him erect by running what looked like a stick with an orb attached over his body which gave a light electric stimulus. Eventually she ran it over his cock. Once his cock was erect she put the masturbator onto him, pulled two ends of a cord attached to it, underneath and up between the cheeks of his bottom, tied them around his waist and attached them to the top of the masturbator. She told him this would stop it coming off. She brought forward what looked like a small vacuum cleaner and hose that she attached to the masturbator. It wasn't heavy but he knew he had it on and understood the cord under his butt.

"Why use this and not your hands?" he asked

"Well, it's a sort of training device. You see young men are very athletic but are often not good on stamina they ejaculate too early. You were very good on the bed and just now at stopping yourself from coming too early but this will help you more. You see it will take you to the edge of ejaculating and if you can stop yourself then we will fuck. I assume you do want to fuck me"

She knew he did. She started the vacuum and the masturbator moved in three distinct divisions on his cock. The sensation was better in some ways than a hand it had rhythm and was long and slow.

While he adjusted to the experience Chantal walked towards the strange looking chair and picked it up. She placed it about two feet in front of him. It was made of black plastic in a sort of bowl shape. The back of the chair allowed the person sitting in to be propped up, half lying down, but it had from each side what looked like birthing stirrups. Chantal got on the chair and placed her legs, up to her knees, along the plastic stirrups. Her lower legs draped down and her legs were wide-open and he could see her genital area through the strappings of her outfit.

The masturbator had reached its first attempt at making him come and he had to think of something to stop himself and he knew it would get harder to control himself; she was not just going to sit on the chair. He was right she undid the halter part of the outfit and pulled it down exposing her breasts fully. A disc studded with crystals surrounded each nipple and she rubbed her hands over herself and pulled her breasts up so she could swish her tongue over each. Noah was amazed that he was able to watch her and in his head recite his 13 times tables, in order, his chosen method to distract him from his orgasm.

She smiled and she moved her left hand down towards her genital area. She began to pleasure herself with her fingers. He breathed heavily he wanted to fuck her and the masturbator had speeded up a little and the edge of ejaculating came more often. She had reached out and took a blue sort of 2-pronged thing from the side table and he soon saw that it could be used in her vagina and on her clitoris. It gently vibrated she held it in her right hand then used her left hand to add to its work on her clitoris. Noah had survived 8 cycles of the masturbator he knew it wouldn't be too many more before he came.

"Do you want to fuck me Noah?" did she really need to ask

"Yes I do"

She removed the prong thing from her body and reached and pressed a button on a remote control. The masturbator stopped and his legs and then his wrists were released. He took the masturbator off and walked towards her. He wanted to enter her straight away but thought it would be the wrong move. She had returned to fingering herself so he knelt before her and at first licked her fingers as she moved them. Then he used his tongue to follow them and begin to take over their work. He could taste her salty come, She moved her hands away and he could then use his owns hands to rub her and explore her vagina. She encouraged his work by touching his hair.

He found himself burying his tongue inside her and using his nose against her clit. She undid the clasps at the side of the outfit and he understood and removed it from her. She was now totally naked and he noticed for the first time a dragon tattoo. Its tail and legs ran down the line at the top of her leg and its head rested on the top of her pubic hair. His cock wanted her but his condoms were in his jacket pocket as if hearing him she told him to go to the cabinet closest to the door and bring back a black packet of condoms.

As he did she reached for something. Standing in front of her his cock erect he undid the packet of condoms. She reached forward and put a cord around the base of his cock and she tied it tight to act as a cock ring. She allowed the extra length of cord to hang down between his legs. The condom when he pulled it on had a head of small soft spikes. She smiled and pulled his cock gently forward. He knelt down again and he gently thrust his spiked cock into her.

"Remember what you learnt we don't want the main event ruined" he understood her no premature ejaculation.

The condom spikes were not just for her pleasure he found they also heightened his and he had to try hard with his 17 times tables. She didn't lie still, as Missy often did, she moved her hips up to meet his thrusts and their breathing was in time. He moved so he could take a breast into his mouth. The cord around his cock tightened as he worked inside her.

She asked him to stop so they could change positions and she got up and laid on the rubbery floor and he got on top of her again. She wrapped her legs around him and pushed up against him as he moved inside her. He wanted to come but the cord around his cock stopped him. She rolled him over and sat straight up on his cock and she moved up his shaft till the tip almost came out of her then moved back down the length. She leant down and grabbed his left nipple in her teeth and licked him. She told him to put his hands behind his head and not to move them and she rode him until finally she reached behind her and untied the cord and then she told him to fuck her hard.

So he rolled her onto her back held her wrists beside her head, forced her left leg up high with this right leg and he did exactly that. He hit her hard with each thrust and then they both came together. The walls of her vagina squeezing his still pulsing cock. She pulled him down towards her and she began kissing him. She pushed him onto his back and she very carefully removed the condom and she kissed his abdomen and finally rested her head on his chest. Noah had never enjoyed sex so much.

They lay together for a while then she said they should shower and he followed her to the en suite and the biggest walk-in shower he had every seen. She started all the jets and grabbed his hand and pulled him in. She pressed a button and vanilla shower gel fell down on them. They washed each other and when finished she handed him a cream bathrobe. Putting on hers she walked into the bedroom drying her hair with a small towel. He dried himself in the bathroom and then entered the bedroom .She was dry and laying in the now uncluttered bed.

bzarajic
bzarajic
23 Followers