The Mystery at Pere Lachaise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Claude did however remember that he had once been told there was a lot of old boxes that contained books, letters and keys relating to the old burials at Pere but he had not been able to find them. He thought they might have been sent to the Louvre or the Sorbonne for safekeeping. Noah said he would ask all his professors to see if any of them could help. He wished Claude well, told he had ended things with Missy and found someone new.

This delivery arrived at 10.15 am and he spent two hours unpacking, hanging up and putting away all his purchases. He liked the new messenger bag and swapped his everyday stuff from the old one to the new, he decided to keep the Lady in Black research in the old one. Georges had added a laptop bag. He grabbed his leather jacket and messenger bag and went to the Sorbonne to ask about the Pere records.

One of his professors did recall that some old papers on Paris had been held by the Sorbonne and had been sent to the records office. Noah e-mailed the records office and asked to be allowed to access to them. The next days passed slowly he was looking forward to seeing Chantal on Friday night.

She called him every evening and, on Thursday, she told him she would be at home from 2 pm on Friday and he should come over anytime after that. She was planning the food and everything. She asked about the progress on his research and he told her bits of it but not about the engraving or patterns he had found. He got a call from Monique and they arranged dinner at her house the following Tuesday. Missy had sent him vicious texts and he wondered if he should report them to the police but didn't.

Noah told his building supervisor he was going away for the weekend and about Missy so he agreed that he would not let her up to the apartment anymore. He suggested that Noah put on the outside metal door cover, every apartment had, when he left Friday for safety in case she got in without being seen and Noah agreed.

Friday he spent his morning preening. He bathed thoroughly and chose bath oil, after-shave and cologne that matched. He used the hair products. Georges had sent written instructions on what matched what and how to use the face creams and designed a basic cleansing routine. Georges had also sent suggestions on what clothes to take on his weekend and how to wear them. As advised he put on the Voi light blue twisted leg jeans with the white ankle cuff, navy striped pocket tee and the white half sleeve hooded tee and the new pea coat. He packed the other outfits and a chocolate silk sleepwear set just because he liked it. He put everything in the large D&G overnight bag Georges had selected. He also packed his laptop and his research papers.

He left at 2 pm and walked through the nearby market and bought Chantal a bouquet of white roses. He travelled by metro and arrived at her door at 2.45. The concierge asked whom he had come to see and he proudly said Chantal Faro. After checking she was home he was allowed to go up.

She was waiting at the door when the elevator opened and as soon as he was in the door she grabbed him and began kissing him so he dropped his bag gently to the floor and held the bouquet out so it wouldn't get squashed and kissed her back. She looked great in a simple black shirt and black linen trousers. He eventually ripped himself away and gave her the flowers. She loved them and ran to find a vase of water for them. She told him to take his bag and coat to the bedroom and that she had left a wardrobe and some drawers open for him to put his clothes in.

He unpacked and noticed that there was a chair beside the bed and his duplicate silk robe and sweats were laid across the back. She had joined him in the bedroom.

"Love the clothes. Georges called me to say he had loaded you up." So that's how he knew Noah was going away for the weekend he had wondered, "He has great taste and was impressed by you. I have missed you so much. You can put your toiletries in the bath room the sink nearest the door is yours"

He did that while she looked at the clothes he had hung in the wardrobe.

"I have salmon for dinner with champagne. I also have another gift for you"

He returned to the bedroom and she gave him a wooden box. Inside he found a Breitling chronograph watch "Chantal this is too much. I can't accept it not after the clothes and everything it would be wrong"

"You can you need a good watch with the nice clothes keep that Timex for work."

He felt tears well up "Noah what is wrong? Oh I have offended you I didn't mean to act so brash with my money. I promise its not bribery"

"No one has every treated me like this. Like I'm someone that I'm special. My parents have but never anyone else" she walked to him took the watch box, put it on the bed and hugged him.

He found himself seeking her lips and he knew he wanted her. He pulled away from her and took off his hooded tee and then his navy striped tee. He reached for the buttons of her shirt and opened them to reveal a demi cup black bra of mesh and pretty bows. The straps around the bust looking a little like bondage straps. He dropped down so he could caress her breast still in the bra. The demi cup meant he could slide his tongue under the mesh and across her nipples. She arched her back as he took her left nipple into his mouth. Her hands ran through his hair. He began to undo the tie and zip of the linen trousers. Underneath she wore high waist wrap effect black lace briefs and as he allowed her trousers to drop he saw, in the mirror behind her, the back of the briefs had cut outs which showed her bottom. He took her feet out of the trousers and took off the ballet pumps she wore. He picked her up and took her to the bed.

He looked down at her on the bed and quickly removed his boots, socks and jeans. He kept the tight white boxers he was wearing on. He got on the bed and returned his attention to her breasts. He pulled the demi cups down to reveal her naked breasts and began licking, sucking and fingering them. He moved down towards her abdomen and kissed every part as he moved and used his fingers to squeeze her breasts. All the time she moaned, moved around and played with his hair, He reached her soft warm and inviting sex.

He rolled her onto her stomach so he could kiss the exposed parts of her buttocks and he moved so he faced her feet and he put his legs either side of her waist. His cock was erect and pressed into her spine. He kissed her more then moved his left hand under the fabric of her knickers. He moved down and his fingers felt her warmth. He pushed himself softly down on her and his hand moved further into her knickers finding her vagina and clit. He took a chance and pressed his thumb onto her anus, but didn't enter it, his next two fingers entered her vagina and at a stretch he used the next two on her clit.

He had never done anything like this before and was just following his instincts. He was thinking what to do next then he remembered the draw by the en suite where she had got the handcuffs and blindfold from and the condoms he brought with him. He got off her and said "wait here I have an idea"

In the drawer he found the handcuffs, lots of different ties, proper blindfolds, cords and gags. He took the handcuffs and a piece of cord like the cord she had tied around his cock. He got several condoms from his toiletry bag. She was still on the bed where he had left her.

He pulled her wrists across her back and handcuffed them together. He carefully pulled her down the bed so she could put her feet on the floor and then while kissing her bottom removed the lace knickers. He positioned himself so his erect cock brushed her anus and he moved his left hand up and down her spine she moaned and moved under his touch. He stopped briefly to tie the cord around his own cock and then parted her legs. He fingered her till he felt she was on the verge of orgasm then he pushed his, condom wrapped, cock into her just as she, as he planned, came. She didn't ask him to stop so he slowly began to move inside her gently moving back and forth. He leant over and kissed her back then placed his hands on the small of her back and began to massage her. She breathed heavily and said how good it felt.

He continued to push himself into her and then to show her how hard he had worked with the artificial vagina he stopped as he reached the edge of his orgasm. He didn't come but he knew she would feel his cock pulse and she did. He repeated the exercise twice and then he increased his pace. Finally he thrust harder and deeper into her and leant down so he could massage her clit while fucking her. They came together and he stayed inside her so she could feel every pulse of his seed. She was right the more you withheld the orgasm the better it was when it came.

He rested on her for a short time, kissing her back and then he undid the handcuffs and gently withdrew his cock from her body and carefully removed the condom. She immediately turned over and sat up. She smiled and asked him if he was hungry for food yet and he guessed the answer should be no.

"Good answer" she said and she pulled him on to the bed. She kissed him and began to run her hands from his groin up his body to his chest and back down interjecting her touch with little bites that barely stung. The cord around his cock worked well he remained slightly hard. She stood and gave him her hand and he took it and followed her to the grey padded room off the corridor. He didn't know what to expect and that excited him. She looked around deciding what to do she pulled him towards the middle of the room. A bar above him moved down as she pressed a button on the wall. Handcuffs hung from the end of each end of the bar. Once low enough she put each of his wrists into a handcuff and then moved the bar up so his arms stretched above his head. She tied his ankles to a leg spreader.

She walked behind him and put her arms around his waist then moved her hands down to his cock and she began to move her hands up and down. He liked the feel of it and moved his head back. His cock became fully erect again. She laid on the floor, between his legs on top of the leg spreader, her head so he could see her face and she used her hands again on his cock this time grabbing the base of the shaft tightly and rubbing the palm of her hand over the head. All the time he kept reciting, in his head, times tables so he wouldn't come.

She stood up and walked towards one of the closed cupboards and reached in for a flogger and a crop. Noah wasn't sure but went along with her. She walked around the back of him and slapped him across the bottom with the crop. It stung a little but wasn't altogether unpleasant she did it a few times more. She asked if he wanted to go further and he did. She started to gently hit him with the flogger across his back, butt and chest. She reached for the cord around his cock and re-tied it like a slipknot then pulled the rest of the cord through his legs to one side of his balls and as she flogged him she pulled the cord tightening the knot. Noah couldn't believe the pleasure that her actions caused.

She brought him close to orgasm three or four times then she walked to the end of the room and returned with two large rectangle blocks and put them, side by side, straight in front of him so close that they touched his shin. She returned the flogger and crop to the cabinet and when she came back she put a condom on his cock.

She then got on top of the blocks she moved around a bit positioning herself so her bottom barely rested on the edge. First she put her legs around his waist and moved so his cock was just inside her, she laid back on her elbows, moved her legs so it pushed him forward then released and he realised she was going to fuck him. It pulled on his wrists but he could feel his cock hard against the upper part of her vagina, as she moved him forward, and run across her clitoris as she let him move backwards. She changed position so she laid slightly to her right-side and moved her left leg to chest level and her right leg hooked his left and she began to fuck him. She moved again and finally sat on the edge of the blocks and put her arms around his waist. She sat so as she pulled him backward and forward they could both see his cock entering her. Noah breathed harder as the pleasure rose and he moaned out loud. At some point she must have pressed a remote because the bar his wrists were cuffed to came down to a level where she could release them. She laid back and pushed her feet high up to his shoulders and he took on the control of the fuck until they both came.

She got down and left the room leaving him to remove the ankle spreader. When she returned she took him to the black and cream bathroom. She had run a deep filled bath for him. He got in laid back and relaxed. She went and showered alone in the en suite.

He welcomed the alone time. He had a slight headache; his muscles were sore, partly because of the sex partly because he had been doing the yoga classes, and his cock hurt from the sex. The bath water smelt of lavender and he felt himself drifting off to sleep and Chantal awoke him with his bathrobe in hand and said he had time to dress before dinner was ready. He did as she said and he put on the jeans he had been wearing and the black cashmere cardigan he had brought with him. Chantal was wearing jeans and a red sweater and she was just putting the plates on the dinner table when he came in. She kissed his cheek and he smelt her perfume.

The plate was filled with a green salad, baby potatoes and two salmon fillets. He was so hungry that he barely spoke except to compliment the chef. He drank the white wine a Corbières Mas de Daumas Gassac. She brought in a large bowl of strawberries, crème fraiche and the champagne a Brut Reserve. He felt able to talk more and Chantal asked him about his research. She was very interested he told her, some of what he had learnt so far.

" You need to enter the tomb?"

"Yes, I am sure the answer lies or does not lie there if you understand my drift. Either Christian is there or he is not"

"It's fascinating and you say Anna-Elise is no help now?"

"No someone seems to have somehow selectively wiped her memory" he sighed and drank the last of his champagne. Chantal brought in the coffee and Crème du Menthe.

"You look good in the clothes and your hair is far better than the long mess. Your part of the sex on the bed was very enjoyable and I can see you have been using the masturbator" she smiled at him seductively.

"Thank you. I was unsure about the flogger and crop but I admit I enjoyed it all. Will there be more of that sort of thing?" he was surprised how easily he talked about sex with her.

She put down her coffee "You don't like it?"

"No. I do. I look forward to more"

"The night is still young and we have two more days. I would like very much to take you further but we have to be careful it's all new and we wouldn't want you too tired to do your research"

He washed up he said it was only fair she had cooked. As he did so he thought about what she had said about his long hair. He thought she had arrived after Monique had cut his hair so didn't see it long. There was no one there when he arrived at the salon in fact Monique said she would leave the door unlocked so the staff could come without disturbing them. He put it out of his thoughts what did it matter. When he finished he joined her on the sofa and they watched an old film. After a while he drifted off to sleep his head in her lap she was right he was tired the sex had taken its toll on him.

Chapter 12

He awoke and found himself draped in a blanket, his head on a soft pillow, lying on the same gigantic sofa he fell asleep on. Chantal was gone she had obviously gone to bed and not wanted to disturb him. He looked at the clock on the wall. It was 9 am. He felt well rested. He sat up ran his fingers through his hair and stretched his arms out. He walked quietly to the bedroom she was asleep so he carefully got his laptop and research papers and returned to the living area. He looked through everything again. There were no more clues to be found he needed to look through the papers the cemetery had sent to the Sorbonne. He had an e-mail that directed him to a Paul Morella at a genealogy society and he e-mailed him asking if he could see the papers and explaining what he was doing. He needed to visit the tomb before he looked at the papers if given permission and if there were no key he would have to break in or try and have one made first. There was nothing more he could do now so he closed his computer down.

He went to the fridge and helped himself to orange juice he didn't want to snoop about for coffee or tea. He walked toward the windows and opened the drapes. Paris was waking up, he knew the market would be open, and there would be plenty of fresh fruit, but he couldn't leave the apartment because he didn't have a key to get back in.

She breezed into the room and walked up and put her arms around him and her head on his chest.

"Good morning my love did you sleep well? I left you on the sofa because you were asleep and I didn't want to disturb you."

"Yes. I am sorry I fell asleep. I hope I didn't spoil your plans?"

"No plans you sort of brought them forward to before dinner. Can I get you breakfast and coffee?"

"Breakfast would be good thanks"

He smiled at her. She told him to go and bathe or shower while she prepared his breakfast. He showered ran through his new face routine, applied his body spray and then went to look out what he should wear. The grey cotton boxers, some Versace pin stripe jeans and Vivienne Westwood white classic orb top, socks and denim blue trainers.

Breakfast was orange juice, coffee and warmed croissants.

They spent Saturday walking around the local market, buying cheeses; strawberries and fresh local baked bread, lunched at a small bistro and then returned to the apartment late afternoon.

Chapter 13

Sex formed a big part of their weekend Saturday they made love several times each sharing control. Noah expanded his control on his own body but they never entered into any adventurous actions. They rose late on Sunday morning and had a large brunch. Noah said he would leave around 5 pm so he could get home and prepare for a lecture he had Monday morning and for work in the afternoon. He said he wanted time also to go and photograph Christian's tomb. Chantal agreed with his plan she too had some preparation for work on Monday.

They drank a fair amount of wine at brunch and after clearing up Chantal gave him a glass of bourbon. Noah hadn't tried it before but decided to drink it anyway with her encouragement. It was strong and he felt a little lightheaded so lay on one of the sofas. Chantal seemed fine and she began kissing him. Noah slightly tipsy reciprocated and before long she had removed all his clothes and was giving him a blow-job. When he came she moved them to the bedroom where they made love.

"I have to go Chantal I can't stay I have a lecture tomorrow and need to sort a few things out. Do you mind?"

"Of course not I know how important your studies are"

He showered, dressed and collected all his things she had called for a taxi to take him home and she gave him way too much money to pay for it but he didn't argue he was exhausted.

Chapter 13

The alarm woke him at 8 am. He opened his eyes to the bright morning light as he had forgotten to close his curtains. He had a lecture at 10, which he had to attend. So he walked to the bathroom and took a long soak in the bath the hot water His cock hurt a little he had more sex in one weekend that he had in the last three months.

His next stop was coffee, strong black coffee, then a small bowl of muesli. He dressed quickly in the clothes he had worn home but with clean pants and socks. He picked up his messenger bag and put his camera, laptop and research folder inside.

1...34567...11