The Mystery Glory Hole

Story Info
Student discovers a glory hole in the library bathroom.
1.2k words
4.4
44.4k
41
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
movieye
movieye
696 Followers

Oliver was just 18 when he got accepted to Teasdale College. He had studied hard all through high school to get into the prestigious life sciences program. Oliver had figured out that an undergrad degree from Teasdale would prepare him for a jump into medical school.

Unfortunately for Oliver, being a poor kid at a rich school meant he had to work part time to make ends meet. He had a scholarship that covered his tuition but his parents didn't want him to take out student loans, so he landed a job as a lab assistant, cleaning up labs after hours so that they'd be ready for the science students the next day.

His only outlet was to walk over to the library which was connected to the science building. He liked the library because it was quiet. Compared to any other building on campus, the library bathrooms were clean, so Oliver could walk into an empty corner stall, put down his backpack, sit on the toilet, pull out his phone to watch porn, and have a nice leisurely stroking session.

He always picked this corner stall which cut the odds of anyone sitting beside him in half. The stall bordered a wall. He could sit happily for almost 30 minutes stroking his curved dick, cumming into a pile of toilet paper he had pulled in anticipation. Sometimes, he aimed his dick into the toilet itself so he could jet his cum into the bowl.

One late Sunday night, Oliver finished with the lab cleanup and raced over to the library for a much needed wank. He entered his stall, pulled down his jeans and sat down when he noticed that the wall now had what looked like a plastic plug outlet plate. Why would they install a plug outlet in a bathroom stall, Oliver wondered.

He spat in his left hand and started to stroke himself. It must have been a few minutes when he heard someone whisper, "Hot..."

"WTF?" Oliver looked around but he was alone in the bathroom.

"Hot... Keep jacking your dick." The voice whispered.

Oliver suddenly realized it was coming from the plug outlet. He stared at it intently, "Who's there?"

"No one." A laugh. A girl's laugh.

"Wow." Oliver smirked. He was turned on that a girl could watch him through the outlet. But then he reached for the plate and found it could swing out of the way! In fact, there wasn't any wiring at all behind the plate. It was a hole to the next room.

He looked through and saw an eye staring back at him. "Keep jacking yourself."

Oliver sat back and kept stroking himself. Knowing he had an audience, he took his time, squeezing the length of his veining shaft, and holding his bulbous mushroom head. It must be the women's bathroom, he thought.

"So nice." the voice said admirably. She was breathing quickly. Oliver wondered if his mystery woman was fingering herself. It turned him on even more so he waved his curved erection around to give her a 360 view.

Oliver looked at the hole - it was maybe 2.5 inches wide and 4 inches tall. Plenty of room for him to stick his dick into. What he wasn't sure about was how thick the wall was.

"Hey!" He whispered into the hole. "Want a taste?"

There was a moment of hesitation. Then he heard a couple giggles, "Sure, do it! Do it!"

"Who's there?" Oliver asked.

"Just me and my friend." the girl replied.

"OK, here it comes!" Oliver got off the toilet and aimed his dick through the wall. Having a curved erection meant he had to angle himself while he pushed in. He smiled as he heard the girls react on the other side.'

"Oh my!"

"Wow, look at it! So veiny! So shiny! Looks like a big strawberry!"

He pounded his groin against the wall a couple times, wondering how much of his dick had made it through the other side. Then he felt a hot wet warmth around the head of his dick.

"Mmmmmmm" His body tensed as the unseen girl was sucking and licking his dickhead. "Mmmmmmm"

"Let me taste him! I want to!" He heard.

His dick felt momentary cool air, and then another wet hot mouth was on him.

Clearly, only the head of his dick was poking through. Their lips could not wrap around his shaft no matter how hard he pressed himself against the wall, like he was being caught by the police - "Up against the wall!" He enjoyed the hungry lips as they suckled his head. He smiled when he heard the 'plop' as his dick head popped out of their mouths. He smirked when he pulled out to look down at his deepening red mushroom head. The girls were doing a good job.

"Stand still! Don't move!" the girls pleaded. He stopped trying to fuck the glory hole, standing attentively as their mouths licked his head ferociously - like a dickhead car wash, he thought.

The girls took turns, sucking and licking, but after a while, Oliver whispered "I can't cum with just my head getting licked." He was frustrated and super-horny now.

"Put it back in. Let's try something else." They commanded.

He obediently pushed his erection back through. Then he felt two tongues flicking around his head. The 2 girls were working together trying to get him to cum. That felt much better than one pair of lips.

"Mmmmmm. Mmmmmm..." he heard them moan. Suddenly, he felt a tickle in his balls, his taint. He was close to cumming.

"Go for it, bitches! I'm going to cum soon!" He pressed his hands and face against the wall. He felt the cold against his thighs, contrasting to the twirling wet warmth of the hungry tongues and lips gobbling his knob.

"oh, fuck, I'm so close." He pushed against the wall, willing his erection to be a couple inches longer for more contact, more suckage. If only he could have pushed his balls into the hole as well.

He panted against the wall as he came. There was giggling on the other side while he felt the mouths suck and lick his head. He didn't know if he came into one or both mouths but they were definitely both licking him clean. They had to work quickly as once his boner softened, he wouldn't be big enough to protrude through the wall.

"Thanks!" He said. "I can be hard again in a few minutes."

"We have to go. We can come back later." They giggled. "Bye, Oliver!"

He sat back on the toilet wondering how they knew his name. Whatever, they sucked my dick. He pondered the identity of his mystery women. Probably girls from class using the women's bathroom.

He pulled up his jeans and walked out. Curious, he walked around to see what room bordered the men's room. He stopped in his tracks as he looked at the door - it was the Staff Room.

Oliver was dazed and stunned. He had stuck his dick through into the staff room. What the fuck. Who was in the staff room?

He walked to the circulation desk to check out a text book. He glanced over at the librarians - there were 2 older women there. Plump, Melissa McCarthy plump. One chubby librarian smiled at him and handed back his student ID card - "Have a good night, Oliver." She licked her lips.

movieye
movieye
696 Followers