The Mystery of Her

Story Info
She strode into the 27th Precinct...
754 words
4.4
15.4k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaÂź experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She strode into the 27th Precinct as if she owned the building. Moving past the on duty officer, she walked into the booking room. She stopped and looked at the prisoner; he appeared quite young, yet with a worldly look in his eyes. The prisoner turned his head up and suddenly, the assistant district attorney felt those eyes pierce through her jacket, her blouse, and her bra, through her breast reaching her heart. Those eyes, full of lust and wickedness with a promise of pleasure bore into her relentlessly.

"Bring him into interrogation room B." she curtly ordered the uniform. She headed down the hallway to the room. Several minutes later, the prisoner arrived with the officer. "Your can uncuff him and leave." Having done so, the officer left, closing the door.

She approached the prisoner intending to tell him to sit down. Strutting toward him, she intended to humiliate this street scum. She planned to rip out his fucking heart and make him squeal for mercy.

Suddenly, those eyes again transfixed her, and the prisoner came closer, so close she could scent the street upon him. Now she was the prisoner, as lips softly kissed her, tongue touching her. She felt weak kneed, still the kiss continued, exploring her, teasing her, and bringing a twinge of dampness to her. No words were spoken, she gasped a bit as her neck was loved, and felt a hard cock against her.

Hands, hands were all over her. She began kissing back, slowly at first, then fiercely. She understood now, that she had wanted this, but had buried it deep within her. Her arms pulled the prisoner closer as she felt her nipples softly bitten through the fabric.

She wanted him now. Hard inside her she wanted him. She wanted his hard cock pushing in her. She wanted him to take her, now, with no mercy.

She gasped as fingers slipped past panties into her wetness. They moved around, probing her, until one reached her clit, gently rubbing. She moaned, feeling herself cumming, so fast, so hard. Never had anything like this happened to her. She heard a soft chuckle from the prisoner who kissed her softly, and continued to undress her, taking off her blouse and bra, her skirt and panties, leaving her only in stockings. She felt weak, and leaned against him, feeling his fingers on her, his lips biting her nipples.

In a daze, she heard the door open, then close, then locked. Footsteps approached her. From behind, strong hands pushed her down over the chair. She felt the cold steel of handcuffs clasping her ands and ankles down, exposing her to the intruders. She was scared, yet wanting, because she knew more was coming. She was spread, and she felt cool air waft into her pussy as her juices dripped down her legs.

"THWACK." The slap across her ass caught her by surprise, as did the laughter. She felt the small fingers of the prisoner enter her, swishing her wetness around. She pushed backward, wanting more, until she felt something hard and cold rubbing her lips. She moaned, wanting more, more and more.

She turned her head and felt a necktie blind her. She called out, but again, just laughter. The cold hardness against her pussy was replaced with warmth, and she felt a cock moving against her slit, rubbing her. She moaned again and felt another cock against her teeth, splitting her lips. And then, the cocks were in each end of her, pushing, back and forth, while fingers massaged her clit and nipples. The nightstick, oh Christ, wet with her juices, slowly slipped into her ass. Deeper, yes, she pushed back into him. Over and over they pushed her as she took the cock in her mouth and sucked it over and over, wanting the cum in her. She could not withstand the assaults on her mouth, her nipples, her clit, her pussy, and her ass. She began shaking, and started cumming, over and over, till she thought she would die from the pleasure. She dimly felt one, than another cock spurting deep into her pussy and mouth. She felt a mouth at her pussy, drinking mixed cums, the wet nightstick slowly removed from her.

She knew this was beginning, she felt wonderfully slutty.

Her inner self was no longer a mystery.

She felt tender hands take the blindfold off, and she peered upward into a cumstained face licking the nightstick. She bowed, and her Mistress handed her the nightstick...