The Mystery of Jes

Story Info
Beauty steps from a photograph.
1.6k words
4
11.9k
2
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/31/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was only a hint of guilt lingering in the back of Nathan's mind as he flipped through the pictures of his sister's best friend, Jes. It wasn't common for him to be attracted to anything that would remind him of his sister. Sure, she was an attractive girl, but she was his sister, and thus, could never qualify as sexy. But as Nathan's sister, Marissa got older, he noticed that her friends did, too. Now that she was about to become a senior in high school, she began bringing older girls home, girls closer and closer in age to him.

The pictures that he found were of a photo shoot that Marissa took of Jes for her photography class. The first few were tame enough, Jes's beautiful smile in the sun, framed by her light, curly hair. The setting was of the secluded lake not far from their wooded house and he knew the area well. The photographs continued: Jes posing with some flowers, Jes kicking her feet in the lakeside, and then, something he hadn't expected. Jes throwing off her blouse in a playful manner, smiling brightly as the sun glistened off her full, pale breasts. Nathan imagined her laughter in his mind as he felt his cock growing harder in his jeans. He imagined Jes squealing with joy as she climbed out of those little grey shorts and leapt into the lake; droplets of water frozen in time and her exquisite pleasure were captured on paper with the cunning use of film and chemicals.

Nathan couldn't wait any longer. He displayed the photographs around him and loosened his jeans enough to step around them and sat on the edge of his bed. As he watched the silent movie splayed out of the floor, he stroked his painfully throbbing cock. He imagined himself there with Jes, touching her body, licking off those perfect droplets off water off of her shoulders, down to her breasts, until impulse forced him to take her nipple into his mouth. He wondered if she'd sigh with pleasure or giggle with the naughtiness of the act. Either way, soon, Nathan imagined Jes would want him as much as he wanted her. He'd reach down into water between her legs, sliding the tip of his finger along the slit of her pussy, feeling where the cool water met her own kind of slick, warm wetness. Once he found her clit, Nathan was positive that Jes would wrap her long legs around him, clamping her mouth to his neck, kissing and sucking, leaving marks that he would cherish for as long as they would last.

Finally, as her heavy sighs seemed to beg him to plunge his cock into her aching vagina, she'd whisper....

..."I take it you like the pictures?"

The voice startled him so much, he nearly fell off the bed. There in the doorway of his room, stood the woman who only existed in the photographs that were now scattered all over the floor. All he could do is look at her helplessly, his red-hot cock still in his hand.

"Shh." Jes whispered. She entered the room and silently closed the door behind her. "Marissa said she wouldn't be home until later. I only came to see the pictures she took for her natural body photography project."

She smiled a wicked smile. "But I can see that you've found them first."

Jes carefully held her bottom lip between her teeth and looked Nathan over, much the same way he'd been memorizing every part of her body from the photographs.

Nathan could hardly speak, but he managed to choke out some semblance of an apology.

Again, all she said was, "Shh," this time, covering her lips with a single index finger. She stepped carefully over each photograph until she found her way to the bed and sat down next to him without invitation. She surveyed the collage of photographs on the floor carefully, almost as if she hadn't even noticed that Nathan had been blatantly masturbating to them. She leaned down and selected a nude one of her standing in the sunset.

"This one's my favorite. Something about the light seems to make everything shimmery and beautiful. Don't you think?" She held the photo in front of Nathan, and asked his opinion in earnest.

All Nathan could do was nod, his cock still in his hand even if his mind was temporary jolted.

"Please, don't stop. I like that you think I could be beautiful." Jes's voice was softer now, she moved closer to him.

Nathan began stroking himself again, whispering, "You are."

Jes only sighed and watched his hand but before long, she replaced her hand over his and gently nudged it away. Once she took over, Nathan fell onto his back and closed his eyes. His imagination was no longer necessary. Jes's delicate hand was expertly stroking his cock and when she'd had her fill of that, he felt her hot breath on it only second before he felt her wet hot lips around it. Nathan squirmed and writhed his way out of his shirt, which was feeling more and more constricting. At some point, he noticed the sudden lack of suction around his cock and wondered for a second if his imagination was actually that good and maybe she was just a dream, but when he opened his eyes, his heart pounded even harder to see that she, too, was undressing.

There before him, was that same perfect body he saw in those pictures. That same frame of curls around her face was now accompanied by the faint scent of perfume and skin. She crawled over him and dropped her mouth directly onto his, plunging her tongue into his mouth. Her hands stroked his shoulders and sides throughout the deep kiss, which she ended by sucking gently on his bottom lip, and then hoisted herself up on her knees.

Nathan looked up at Jes, her legs spread over him. With only a glance, he could see the swollen lips of her pussy with a shining glistening wetness that he'd longed to touch but never thought he'd never get a chance to. With very little hesitation, he slipped his finger along her wet slit, just as she began to raise herself up to hover over his twitching cock.

Jes inhaled slowly and sensuously, once again biting her lip as she watched his hand deftly tickling her swelling lips, drawing out more and more of her wetness. The ache deep inside her was almost unbearable, but the teasing was far too exquisite to end now. She pulled his hand away from her and carefully, she tipped her hips back and forth wetting the length of Nathan's cock on each side with her dripping, slick pussy.

This time it was Nathan who felt the ache of desire. Their eyes matched the singular message of, "please... God... fuck me... now..." With his loose hand he took hold of Jes's hip and pulled her down, plunging himself inside of her warm depths. With his eyes closed, he realized it felt a million times better than his imagination ever could have shown. Every muscle inside of Jes's body seemed to twitch in turn, massaging the length of Nathans dick, creating a ripple of sensations as Jes began rocking slowly over his body.

Together, they began to move. She rocked over him and he bucked his hips under her. The soft wet sounds seemed to say all there was to say, as he worked like a piston in and out of her; a ride she was happy to take. Faster and faster, they moved. Nathan held her at both of her hips now and Jes's hands roamed over her own body, her neck, her nipples, her stomach and down to her thighs before she leaned over him to slide her hand over his now sweaty body.

Nathan's breath was as heavy as Jes's when he lifted his head and met his lips to Jes's nipple. This time, Jes moaned louder and with more weight, she began to pound her hips down against him with approval. Nathan found her other nipple and twisted it between his lips, flicked it with his tongue and scraped at it with his teeth.

Before Jes could realize what was happening, Nathan had lifted her off his hips and rolled her to the floor and onto her back. Now he was between her legs, which were hoisted high against her body, and draped lazily, one leg out and one over his shoulder. She was moaning with rhythm with each of the hard thrusts Nathan delivered, getting closer and closer to feeling the perfect orgasm. On the floor haloing Jes's head was a circle of curly blonde hair and all of nude photographs which started him wanting her in the first place.

Jes looked into Nathan's eyes with hooded pleasure and began to nod slowly, whispering, "Yes, now, oh God." She took in several sharp breaths as her muscles began to stiffen, making herself even tighter around Nathan's cock as he ground his hips into her pushing past each of her waves of pleasure. Her cries of ecstasy echoed off the walls of his room as a warm rush of her juices engulfed him.

Nathan, too, came violently, thrusting a torrent of semen into her. His thick, creamy cum filled her and mixed with her clear, silky juices. There was no doubt that what they'd just done had ruined several, if not all of the photographs. Such a pretty addition, he thought, as his body collapsed against her welcoming arms and breasts, of their droplets of sex, smudging against the crumpled pictures of what would have only lead to one wanting. For once, both Jes and Nathan didn't just want, they received.