The Mystery of the Well Fucked Wife

Story Info
Is his wife really a dirty whore?
2.8k words
3.86
168.9k
47
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ikay
Ikay
356 Followers

I've always regarded Sandra my wife as a very loyal person. Granted she was feisty and extremely hot and even though she was already in her forties like me, she had lost none of her spunk. Sandra was very tall for a woman and quite voluptuous. She had heavy breasts, which threatened to burst out of whatever she wore on top no matter the fabric. She had wide, breeder hips and a massive bottom which despite its formidable size was as firm as twin boulders. Apart from her curves she also had a very pretty face with bright eyes, a pert nose and a big mouth which was always curved into a smile.

Everybody who met her seemed to fall in love with her and she had a very outgoing and friendly personality. I felt very fortunate to have been the one to marry her; it was no secret that she had many admirers when she was single. It was still a mystery to our friends and family why she had chosen me out of the sea of jocks that had been jousting for her attention. Hell, it was a mystery to me too.

It's not like I'm hideous or anything. I'm of average height and I'm not fat even though I'm not muscular either. I have been regarded as handsome although some mean pricks have called me pretty and hinted that I must lean a certain way. Eventually I asked Sandra why she had agreed to marry me despite my limited appeal.

"Oh, I don't know," she drawled, smiling sexily. "Maybe I got a geek fetish or something."

"Huh," I said, clearly disappointed.

She giggled when she saw the expression on my face and reached out to caress the bulge of my cock in my trousers.

"Aww, don't be like that, darling. You make me laugh and you know how to use your fingers and your tongue plus you have a beautiful cock. It might not be the biggest cock I've had but it sure is the sweetest looking. I love sucking it and the way you use it on my clit. You really are a very sensuous lover. And I love how you would never stop till I cum. That's so sweet of you."

"Huh," I said again but my tone had changed. She giggled again and hugged me.

"Listen, babe," she whispered, her breath hot on my ear. "You are the only one for me. I know I was a bad girl before we met but you tamed me. I don't want to be with anyone else."

I guessed I should believe her but trust me there's a reason why beautiful women sometimes find it difficult to get married. It's because men are terrified of competition.

Now, it's important that I let you know what she does for a living. Sandra is a novelist and apparently quite a successful one. She had happened on that vocation almost by accident and I don't want to be smug but she would have never taken her writing seriously if it weren't for me. She used to be a teacher and she really hated her job. As for me I am a real estate agent and I am actually quite good at it.

Anyway one day I stumbled upon her laptop she had left open on the table in the study while she took a shower. I glanced at it with mild disinterest and was surprised to see a Word document open with text on it. I sat down to read it and discovered it was the first few chapters of what appeared to be a full length novel.

It was a crime thriller starring a raunchy female detective called Helen Paul who would do anything to solve her case even if it meant dropping her pants to fuck anyone for information. My mouth hung open and my dick turned into a steel rod as my wife lovingly described in shocking detail how Helen kidnapped a low life drug dealer who might have seen a serial rapist but wasn't telling.

The depraved detective then proceeded to tie up the dealer and proceed to 'torture' him. This she did by slowly giving him a blow job and stopping each time he was close to cumming. She continued to frustrate the poor guy until he was begging her to let him cum. In the end he told her the identity of the rapist and she eventually got him off and swallowed everything. It was the most disgusting, edgy and riveting piece of writing I have ever seen. I was so engrossed I didn't see when she came back into the study.

"What are you doing?" she asked shrilly, slamming the laptop shut. "That's private!"

"Why didn't you tell me you write?" I asked, turning to face her.

"It wasn't important," she said crossly and folded her arms over her ample bossom.

"But I loved it! It was really exciting and slightly disturbing,"

"Really?" she smiled bashfully and actually blushed. "I think it's too sick. I'm sure people will hate it."

"Yeah but a lot of people will like it too. You can't please everyone."

"Well..." she said, looking down at her bare feet.

"Darling, this will be great. I have a good friend who is an agent for upcoming authors; I'll give him your manuscript and hear what he has to say."

The rest they say is history. Helen Paul became an iconic but highly divisive character which critics hailed as a "fresh take on the classic private eye type" while feminists championed her as the anti-heroine with a heart of gold who had every right to be as debauched as her male counterparts. Meanwhile conservatives screamed that this slutty detective was unrealistic and anti women. However controversy sells. My wife Sandra became a celebrity.

Needless to say the cash started rolling in and my wife became rich. The press started following her around because of her looks and she soon became tabloid fodder. I was thoroughly bemused through all this but I wasn't resentful of her success. I kinda felt proud that I had discovered her. She was so grateful she always made sure to let the world know that I was the one who insisted she publish her work. When her detractors held me responsible for unleashing Helen Paul to the world that's when I knew I was a celebrity too.

My wife was now regularly going for book tours all over the country and was quite busy. Our sex life took a hit but whenever we were together we made the best of it. However our sessions got fewer and far between and I started to get frustrated. I started to let off steam by turning to porn and I discovered I had a fetish for cuckold videos. I didn't really understand why I would get so turned on by it- I guess the thought of my extremely hot wife getting ravished by a better equipped man struck a chord in me although I would never regard myself as the submissive type. In fact I would probably go ballistic if it happened in real life. I guess our greatest fears are also our greatest turn ons. Why do you think acute homophobes end up gay?

I hid the porn from my wife because I didn't want her to feel guilty. She was concerned her tight schedule was affecting our marriage but I assured her we were fine. I got a kick from her gushing to the press how she had such a supportive husband.

One day she returned from a particularly hectic book tour in the next city and I did my best to make her feel comfortable. Eventually we were naked and snuggled up in bed. We didn't really intend to make love- I would just hold her while she talked excitedly about her tour before she drifted off to sleep. Then much later I would crawl out to the study to jerk off to some porn. However Sandra had something interesting to tell me tonight.

"Darling, I have something to tell you," she said in a small voice.

"Really? What?" My ears pricked up with interest.

"I met someone."

"What?" My heart sank. "Who?"

"A guy who came to the tour to get a copy of my book signed. His name is Neal. He is a big fan of mine, he said he has all my books. He's a real hunk, so sexy and handsome. I couldn't stop looking at him!"

I felt my body tense and my cock began to stir.

"Really?" I asked hoarsely. "Then what happened?"

"He told me he was staying in the same hotel I was and that we should get together for a drink after the tour. I agreed immediately. I mean he was irresistible, darling. I wouldn't know how to say no to him."

"So did you... er... see him later?"

"Of course I did. I badly wanted to meet him again. We sat on bar stools and drank beer and chatted about my books. He praised my style and said my novels were unputdownable. I kept giggling and thanking him. I had changed into that short, tight, brown sleeveless dress that you like so much, you know, the one with a really deep V in front? He kept staring at my cleavage and my exposed thighs and eventually he told me I had nice tits and legs. I told him thank you and blushed."

By now I had a raging hard on and my heart was beating so fast I thought I was going to have a heart attack.

"Then what did you guys do next?" I croaked.

"Well, he's such a gentleman and offered to walk me to my room. I agreed but when we got to my door I wanted to talk some more with him so I invited him in. He agreed."

"Huh. Then what?" I was going to go into cardiac arrest. Her fingers were caressing my body as she talked and soon they discovered my cock sticking straight up and as stiff as a pole.

"My goodness!" she exclaimed. "Is this making you hard?"

"Never mind that, tell me what happened."

"Okay, so he came in and we had some more drinks. I got really comfortable with him so he joined me on the bed and we sat up chatting and sipping wine. He had his arm around me and stroked my upper arm. He was so cute I let him. Later he started touching my waist and thighs. It felt so nice that I let him kiss me on the mouth. He tasted really nice, darling. We started French kissing and this time he was fondling my breasts. You should see how hard my nipples were! I thought they would poke holes in my dress. Then he cupped my panty clad pussy and rubbed me a little. I jerked then and he stopped and apologised saying he should go. I begged him to stay saying I wanted to see 'more' of him."

"Huh." Was she fucking kidding me? My loyal wife had turned to a complete slut. I struggled to remain non-chalant. "And...?"

"That was when he took of his jeans and boxers. Darling, you should have seen his cock! It was huge! I know I told you such things don't do much for me but this one was different. It was well cut and so long and thick. It was much bigger than yours, darling. When I saw it I couldn't help myself. I begged to suck his cock, to really worship it. He told me to strip and expose myself to him, that he wanted to know if I was worthy of his cock. I jumped up and obeyed."

By now I was breathing rapidly and listening intently as she told her sordid tale while she stroked my cock. I was close to cumming.

"When I got naked he made me prance around to see how my tits jiggled then he ordered me to bend over for him. He then spread my ass cheeks and inspected my pussy and asshole. He told me I would be a good fuck for him and that I should get on all fours for him. I was more than happy to oblige."

"Uh huh?"

"He then started to spank me, saying what a naughty girl I was. He asked me what my husband would think and I'm sorry, darling but I told him I didn't care. I just wanted him to fuck me with that huge cock. He then grabbed my hair and dragged me to the bed. He made me bend over the edge and then he spread my cheeks and started to spit globs of saliva in my ass. He wanted to take me anally on our first date!"

"Wow."

"He's nuts, huh? He could have at least tried to finger me first. Anyway it didn't matter because I was already dripping wet. But it was quite difficult getting his cock up my poop chute. You should have heard my screams as he worked it in inch by inch, I must have woken the entire hotel! Anyway once he got it all in, he started humping me with reckless abandonment. I thought I was going to pass out from the sheer pain and pleasure. While he fucked my ass he grabbed and squeezed my tits, remarking on how big they were and how long and thick my nipples were. I could only grunt and groan as he ravaged me with that monster cock of his. Eventually I came so hard I thought my spinal cord would snap. I just screamed and kept screaming. The next second he came and filled my ass with his sperm. It felt wonderful. I think I must have passed out because I woke up later to find out he was gone. He had used me to please his cock like a common whore and left me lying naked on the floor with his cum leaking out my ass. I felt so ashamed but more satisfied than I've been in a long time."

She fell silent and we were quiet for a long time.

"I hope you are not angry, darling," she said softly. "It was just a one night stand. It didn't mean anything even if it was the best fuck of my life."

"No, I am not," I said at last. "You saw a guy who was irresistible and you had to have him. What did you say his name was?"

"Neal. Neal Phule. P-H-U-L-E."

"What kind of name is that?" I asked annoyed.

" Don't mock his name, dear, he's more of a man than you."

I felt a surge of anger but still maintained my cool.

"Sorry, dear," I said sarcastically.

There was another long silence while she jerked me off. She then proceeded to straddle me and my cock slid into her pussy which was soaked. She began to ride me in the darkness and I moaned in pleasure. It wasn't long before I came noisily. She climbed off and I got between her legs to lick her clit. She was so aroused it was only a few minutes before she stiffened and her legs clamped around my head. She writhed and jerked as she came in my face. I lapped up her juices.

"Wow, that was fantastic," my wife moaned.

"But not as good as the fuck with Neal, right?" I asked bitterly.

"Huh? Oh yeah. Right."

She turned over to sleep while I lay there staring at the ceiling. My mind was in turmoil. So what now? What do you do when you find out your beloved wife is a slut? Why did she blatantly confess her indiscretion to me? Why didn't she keep it a secret? I would never have found out in a hundred years.

Something kept nagging the back of my mind. Why did she insist on spelling out the bastard's name for me? Neal Phule. What kinda daft name was that?

Wait a minute.

Suddenly I started laughing out loud, I couldn't help it.

"Now you get it, dear," whispered my wife.

"I keep forgetting you are such a good story teller. You found the porn I was watching, didn't you?"

"Yeah. Cuckold, darling? Real smooth."

"I know. I'm sorry. So you wanted to give me a taste of how the real thing could feel like?"

"Yep. Did you like it?"

"Not really. The feeling of jealousy was too strong."

"I'm glad you realised that. So maybe you can quit watching that stuff."

"I will, dear. Thanks for that."

I rolled over to spoon her and put my arms around her. She snuggled closer and I moaned as her massive ass hit my stomach. We snuggled together and soon I heard her snoring. As my mind started to drift to sleep I smiled.

Neal Phule.

Rearrange the letters and you will get the name of my wife's infamous character: Helen Paul.

Nice.

Ikay
Ikay
356 Followers