The Mystic Adventure Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
smugmug
smugmug
509 Followers

"I don't mind that one bit."

Slow dancing with a woman in a skin-tight mini-dress is agony and ecstasy. Your hands can't help but drop down to sneak a quick caress of her ass but you can't really just grope her on in front of the tourists. And when she pulls herself into you and her belly smashes up against your cock and she looks up at you with impossibly blue eyes, it's very difficult to resist the urge to tear her clothes off and fuck her right then and there.

Somehow, I resisted but it was hard, very hard. And she knew it.

We walked along the sand back to the water taxi dock.

Kim was sandwiched between Steve and Jerry, "You guys are up for a night cap back on Mystic right?"

She didn't really think they would refuse did she?

We got back aboard the boat and Kelly grabbed some punch from below.

We sat in the cockpit, Kelly and me on one side, and Kim between Steve and Jerry on the other.

With the alcohol lubrication taking full effect, Kim managed to steer the conversation back to sex - Jerry's sex life to be exact.

"So Jerr. I know you may not really want to get into this but I gotta know. How many girls have you slept with?"

Jerry pretty much resigned himself to telling all at this point, "Only one. It was my High School girlfriend. We did it at a drive-in movie in the car."

"Ooooh, kinky!", Kim said turning in tight for more details.

"Did she sit on your cock in the driver's seat or did you do it in the back seat?"

Jerry was momentarily taken aback by the frank sex talk and Steve was just staring at her with his mouth open. It all seemed natural to me at this point. Shit, how far I'd come in three short days.

"Umm, I don't remember. We were pretty scared so we kind of rushed through it. I think we did it in the back seat."

"Did she come?"

"Uhh, I don't know. Probably not."

"Oh Jerry. You've got some catching up to do."

She turned to Steve, "How 'bout you big guy. Have you ever fucked a girl?" She grinned, figuring she already knew the answer to that.

"Yeah darlin', I've had my share. I'm not sure any of them were as incredibly sexy as you are though."

"Well thanks Steve-O. That's very nice of you to say. You're mighty handsome yourself there buddy. I bet you had to fight them off."

She turned back to Jerry. "Now, about that blow job. You do like the *idea* of a blow job right Jerr?"

Jerry stammered. I'm sure he had been thinking something might happen tonight after all the teasing he had been getting but I don't think he was really prepared for what was shaping up. "Uhh, yeah, I guess so."

"You guess so?", Kim looked into his eyes. "You guess you might like a blow job?"

Kelly smiled up at me and said quietly, "This is going to be interesting."

"You mean here? Now? In front of everyone?"

"Aww, don't be shy Jerr. We're all friends right? Besides, once we get started, I imagine they will be joining in in one way or another anyway, right guys?" She looked over at Kelly and me. I just smiled and shrugged.

Steve looked over at me, "Has she been like this for the last three days?"

"Yeah, she's uhh, a bit of a firecracker I'd say."

Kim turned back to Jerry, "Okay Dude, let's see what we've got to work with here." She started unbuckling his pants and unzipping his zipper.

Jerry didn't really know what to do but he wasn't fighting back.

"Oh Jerry, you've been thinking about this haven't you?" She rubbed his cock as it grew in his underwear. She looked up at him and continued. "Now, there are certain techniques for a proper blow job. The first thing is that the girl has to be careful about dragging her teeth.."

"Kim!", Kelly interrupted, causing Kim to look over. "This isn't science class. You're taking the fun out of it. Just blow him already!"

Both Steve and I got a chuckle out of Kelly's "get to the action" admonition.

Kim looked back at Jerry with a questioning "Well?"

Jerry just nodded his head.

Kim didn't need any more prompting and deftly whipped his cock out of his shorts and engulfed his cock in one smooth motion.

Jerry died and went to heaven.

"Oh fuuuck", he groaned as he rolled his head back.

Kim slurped her mouth off his cock and looked up at him. "That doesn't feel good or anything does it Jerr?"

"Holy shit Kim. You can do that some more if you want."

"Oh I can? That would be okay with you if I sucked your cock a little bit more? Like this?" She bent down to let him have another round.

Jerry rolled his head back again, "Oh my god. That's feels...fuck."

In order for Kim to get her head down to Jerry's crotch, she had to pretty much slide her ass onto Steve's lap and now she was grinding it into his chest. To get an ever better angle on his dick, she got onto her knees on the other side of Steve so she was basically kneeling across his lap. A little puff of warm breeze blew what little of her dress that was covering her ass, up even higher, exposing a blue thong to Steve's gaze.

Steve wasn't really sure what to do about the woman in his lap and the ass in his face. Was this Jerry's time or could he play too? He brought his hand up but couldn't decide if he should caress Kim's ass or not.

I looked down at Kim who had stretched her legs out and snuggled in closer with her head on my chest as I reclined on the seat cushions. She looked up at me with another dazzling smile. Yeah, this was going to be a fun show.

Kim must have somehow sensed Steve's indecision. Or, just wondered why it was taking him so long to start groping her. She slurped her mouth off Jerry's cock once more and looked back over her shoulder at Steve looking at her ass.

"You can tap that if you want Steve-O."

Steve looked at her like "really?"

Kim just nodded and went back to work on Jerry's cock.

Steve started sliding his right hand along Kim's perfect butt and reached under her dress to catch some tit with his left. Jerry meanwhile, was alternately rolling his head back and looking back down at Kim licking and sucking the fuck out of his dick.

Kim again pulled her mouth off of him and turned herself around to face Steve. "Dude. drop those pants. Do I have to do everything?" She did another of her pattented de-belting and un-zippering moves and had Steve's dick out and in her mouth before he even knew what hit him.

Now it was Steve's turn to roll his head back and start groaning. Jerry now had Kim's ass in his chest and her belly smashing his slippery dick. She reached back with one hand and started pulling down one side of her thong and then motioned for Jerry to pull it the rest of the way off.

Once they were off, Kim, with her ass in Jerry's lap, spread her legs a bit, inviting Jerry to explore.

Kelly looked up at me again, "Want to join in?"

"I'm kind of enjoying the show. Want to just watch?"

"You mind if I watch with your cock in my mouth?"

"Well, if you must." I said in my sarcastic voice.

She giggled and rubbed my crotch. "Yeah, you *do* like to watch don't you?"

She managed to wrangle my cock from my pants and lowered her head down to my stomach so she could suck and look at the threesome on the otherside of the cockpit at the same time.

She started with little flicks and licks, just teasing me a little but then went to full on sucking. It sounds funny to describe it but it was like a casual blow job. She wasn't going after it to try to get me to come - just nice easy pleasure to add to the pleasure of watching the others.

Of course, my hand went down her exquisite back, over her butt, and down to the edge of her dress which had by now, creeped up to the bottom of her ass. Oh man, that is mega sexy. Having my fingers inches from her cunt and asshole while she's licking my cock. Fuck.

I looked over at Jerry who seemed to be a couple of knuckles deep into Kim's snatch. He was looking at Kelly sucking my cock and then looked up at me looking at him. I raised my eyebrows in a look of "Pretty crazy huh?" He just smiled and shook his head. Fuck man, his fiancee didn't have a chance anymore.

Kim pulled her mouth off of Steve and gave him a kiss. "Want to try the other end again? I think Jerry's got me lubed up a bit. Your cock would probably slide right in now. What say?" They both smiled at her over-the-top slut act but nobody wanted to stop the game just yet.

She turned back around to face Jerry while Steve got out of his pants and up on his knees behind her. Jerry was holding his slimy fingers in the air not quite sure what to do with them.

Kim looked at him and then back at his fingers. "You're supposed to lick that off. Like this." She sucked his fingers into her mouth and licked each one clean and then reached up and stuck her tongue in his mouth.

Jerry was stunned but quickly grabbed the back of her head and mashed their faces together even harder. After a few seconds, they separated for breath.

"Yeah?" she said.

Jerry nodded and Kim went back to work on his dick.

She lurched forward and let out a groan around Jerry's cock as Steve slammed into her from behind.

Kelly pulled her mouth off my cock and whispered up to me, "she's going to alternate back and forth sucking one while the other fucks her huh?"

"Looks like it."

"Kind of like the pussy to mouth action that you like so much huh?"

"I do rather like that. I didn't know you knew. Did I tell you that or is that a guess?"

"We girls have ways of telling what turns our men on. I think I figured it out pretty quickly."

First I'm her Boy Toy and now I'm her man. I guess the hook is pretty much set isn't it. Funny, how it's not painful at all. No, it's not painful at - Oh, man, Kelly had resumed sucking my cock - all.

I looked over at Steve who was still slamming into Kim's cunt. A few seconds later, Kim pulled away from him and turned herself around again - just as Kelly had predicted.

She looked back at Jerry, "Get up on your knees and get that dick of yours in me Bucko. You're getting the full treatment tonight."

Jerry got out from under her legs and looked around. I saw him reach the "fuck it" point and drop his pants and kneel between Kim's spread legs. She had Steve's dick in her hand but was still looking back at Jerry to make sure he got started.

"Do I have to send Kelly over there to help you get - Ahhh, yeah. I guess not. Start pounding Sport. I've got a cock to suck over here."

She looked up at Steve, "You know, if I lick the slime off of your cock right now and then put my tongue in your mouth, it's almost be like eating me out. Interested?"

"Fuck yeah little lady." Steve barely got the words out before Kim's mouth was wrapped around his cock. She sucked for a few strokes and then pulled off his dick and went after his mouth. Yeah, that's pretty fucking hot.

I looked back at Jerry who seemed to be experimenting with different stroking speeds. Actually, he was probably just trying not to come. I was surprised he had lasted this long given how pent up he must have been.

Speaking of coming, Kelly was still working on my dick and that, combined with the porno happening a couple of feet away was taking me closer. My fingers had managed to slip over the edge of the back of her dress to find her thong. It was doing a very bad job of containing the wetness that was being generated. The fact that what she was doing to me made her wet as well was a double turn on.

I slid her thong aside and slipped my fingers into her cunt. God I love that feeling. I pulled them out and slicked up her asshole as well and just played back and forth between her cunt and ass. Velvet.

Kim pulled away from Jerry and turned around again to face him. This time, it wasn't his fingers that were slimy, it was his dick. Kim didn't waste time with explanations, she just sucked him clean and then tongue lashed his face.

"That's what pussy tastes like Champ but you should try a more direct approach."

She rolled onto her back, spread her legs, and pointed to her snatch. Jerry didn't need any more prompting. He stretched out along the cushions and dove in head-first. Kim leaned her head back and opened her mouth for Steve's cock.

Kelly had pretty much stopped sucking me and was watching the others intently.

"Pretty hot huh?", I whispered.

She looked back up at me and nodded vigorously. "I've never done it with two guys before. Damn, that's...fuck."

"You want to join in?"

"Nah, I'll just watch but sometime, maybe. We'll see."

Before I had time to really think about this, I heard Steve start to breath louder - the unmistakable sound of a guy getting real close.

Kim spit his cock out and said "Not yet." She sat up and pulled Jerry up to her. She positioned him sitting on the cushions, swung her leg over him to face him, and sat down on his cock. She started sliding up and down and back and forth on his dick causing him to roll his head back again and let out a guttural groan.

She reached over to Steve and pulled him over to her and opened her mouth - this apparently, the universal slut signal to "stand up and stick your dick in my mouth". Steve was happy to oblige.

Kim was bucking like a bronco and sucking the crap out of Steve and it was pretty clear that somebody was going to blow at any minute - myself included.

Steve started first. His breath quickened again and he started groaning more. Kim pulled him out of her mouth and jacked him with her left hand while holding on to Jerry's shoulder with her right.

She turned to look at Jerry, "You get front row at the cumshot Chief. Steve here is just about ready and when he comes, it's going to be a pretty big blast I bet. He's a pretty big boy and he's -"

Bamm! The shot hit her in the face like a train. She turned her mouth back to it in time to take the next one in the back of the throat. She closed her mouth to swallow that one and was hit in the nose with the next one. She continued to jack the spunk out of him, letting it drip off her chin and onto her tits.

That was enough for Jerry. He leaned back and hammered his cock up into Kim, lifting her off the deck. He let out a primeval groan that probably woke everyone in the harbor. He came back down and then immediately drove himself and Kim up again. And again. And again.

Kim continued to ride him up and down, hanging onto his shoulders for dear life and mashing her tits in his face. I could see come oozing out of her cunt as she continued to ride up and down.

Kelly had been jacking me slowly while watching the other and this, and my fingers in her butt was sending me... Oh, fuck.

Kelly felt my dick pulse in her hand but she wasn't quick enough to get her mouth back on me so I hit her in the cheek. She took the next shot in the mouth and then engulfed my spurting fountain for the rest. When I stopped, she pulled me out and used my cock to wipe all the spunk on her cheek into her mouth for a final clean up. She rolled over onto her back and spread her legs to give my fingers easy access to her cunt. I smeared my hand all over her cunt and clit and started rubbing. It didn't take her long to start bucking and writhing and finally convulsing into an intense orgasm herself.

Kelly lay there catching her breath and I looked over at the others. Jerry was finally cooling down after having his world rocked by Kim the Super Slut and Steve had sat back down and was leaning against the bulkhead.

Jerry looked at Kim who was grinning from ear to ear. I think she liked the idea of being his sex teacher - introducing him to the Kinky Kim School of Debauchery. I'm quite sure he enjoyed being a student at that institution.

"Damn Jerr. You just about pitched me over the side! I guess it felt pretty good?"

"Holy shit Kim. You are incredible. I don't think.... It was.... Fuck."

Jerry was having trouble with complete sentences. I think I've been there too. These girls can do that to you.

"Yeah, I got a little carried away. Sorry 'bout that. You okay over there Steve-O?"

"Damn Kim." Steve wasn't exactly quoting Shakespeare either.

Kim looked back over her shoulder at Kelly and me. Me with my dick out and Kelly with her legs still spread and my hand in her snatch. "Looks like you two joined the fun too. Cool! Everybody got some!"

I caught her eye, "I'm sure you wouldn't have been able to sleep tonight if we hadn't."

She laughed, "Probably not."

She finally pulled herself off of Jerry's cock, "God, I'm a sticky mess. I'll be right back."

She got up and went below but was back in a few seconds with some warm washcloths. She handed one to Kelly and to Steve and then personally helped Jerry clean up.

I think Jerry was now in a coma. He was just laying back on the cushions, not moving much.

After the food, the drinking and oh yeah, the sex, we were all pretty dead.

"Steve, we've got plenty of room. Why don't you guys just crash here for the night."

"Thanks man, that sounds good. I think I'd have to carry Jerry back. He looks like he's out."

Jerry didn't move or open his eyes. He just mumbled, "I'm still alive. Barely."

Kim looked over at me, "Brad, you think you and Kell could take the Starboard stateroom and I could umm, bunk with these guys?"

Jesus Christ, she was going to kill them. I shrugged, "Sure."

Kelly was almost asleep so I picked her up and carried her below and put her on my bed. I helped her out of her dress and got her under the sheets. Fuck, she was so gorgeous and smooth. If I wasn't so tired... Shit.

I tore myself away and went back up to help get Jerry down below. He was so dead that I didn't think even Kim would be able to get anything out of him tonight. Steve, on the other hand, might be ready for another round...

I went back to the cabin and Kelly and climbed in next to her. It was weird getting into bed with her. It felt like another milestone ticked off. Man, I could totally see myself doing this for another hundred years. Yeah.

I looked at her sleeping. God she was beautiful. I turned out the light and looked at her for a few more minutes until I started fading. I leaned over and kissed her on the nose and she smiled a little tiny smile.

I leaned back on the pillow. Yeah. And went to sleep.

smugmug
smugmug
509 Followers