The Mystic Adventure Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
smugmug
smugmug
509 Followers

They looked at each other and back at us. "Sure. Okay, thanks!" they smiled like they were hoping we would ask.

The rest of the afternoon, we basically lounged around, drinking, swimming, talking, and just plain chillin' in paradise. Anna and Britt told us about themselves - they were travelling to various tropical islands on a "Fuck it all, we're just doing it" kind of vacation. We told them about the sailboat and our trip through the islands so far.

They were facinated by the idea of sailing around the islands and asked all kinds of questions. I could sense them wondering what the hookup arrangements of our group was as they asked how many cabins we had and where people slept. When we said "Pretty much anywhere," they each gave a quick glance to each other with raised eyebrows. I kind of liked teasing them by not revealing the entire situation.

We had scheduled the taxi truck to come pick us up in time to get ready for dinner so we started packing up our gear. "Did you girls make reservations for the beach dinner tonight?"

Anna answered back, "Yes, we didn't know how is this working but we told the guy that we would come to dinner. Will you be there also?"

"That's great! Yeah, we'll be there. Why don't you come back with us and we can have dinner together?"

Anna looked at Britt who vigorously nodded her head, and back at me, "Thank you Brad, and you all. You are so nice to invite us. We will come quickly - I mean, we will come with you now."

"Great!" I loved hearing her accent and got a kick out of her slight English goof that lit the sex fuse that had been slightly smoldering all day. My dick twitched at the thought of the additional possibilities that had developed today. I had a feeling that I was going to be thinking "This is the hottest thing I've ever seen" once again, real soon...

Back at the dock, we headed back to the boat and Anna and Britt went to their room. We had just enough time to get cleaned up before meeting them back on shore at 7:00.

Dinner at the Beach Hotel is one of the most surreal experiences ever and I never tire of it. I think it's partly because you don't really expect how it works. There is no restaurant to speak of. As the sun is setting and you walk up from the dock to the beach, you see a row of tables on the sand - basically picnic tables - with beautiful flowers, bottles of wine, and flaming torches providing light. There's a Steel Band playing softly as people gather, mingle, and watch the last of the sun disappear into the ocean.

As we arrived and took this all in, I looked at Kelly. She was looking at me and just smiled and shook her head - like "You did it again."

I can't lie. It's a pretty good ego stroke when the most beautiful, perfect, wonderful girl on the planet is impressed by your efforts.

Kim came up to me and whispered in my ear, "Brad, I don't want to say this out loud but this is a 'Fuck. Me.' moment, if you know what I mean." She kissed me on the cheek and gave me a hug. Wow, another ego boost. Kim doesn't often get serious so when she does, and highlights it with a simple yet meaningful peck on the cheek, it feels good.

We grabbed some wine and chatted with the other people who were similarly in awe of the experience. It was easy to strike up a conversation with anyone. A quick "Where are you from," was all the ice break you needed.

As Kell and I chatted with an older couple about their adventure in the Grenadines, I felt Kell link her arm in mine and squeeze in tight. The woman noticed it too and smiled at Kelly and then at me. It's weird but it felt like we were "validated" or something like that. It was like this woman, who had accompanied her husband on countless adventures, and had built a partnership with him that had withstood the test of time, had what - seen herself in Kell? Seen that our relationship was of the same stuff? It felt like one of those commercials where the older couple sees younger versions of themselves from when they just started out, in some sort of flashback moment.

Erie. Weird. Nice.

I caught a glimpse of Anna and Britt meeting up with the rest of the gang and waved them over. "Guys, meet Chuck and Laura. They have sailed up the Windward islands and all the way over here from St. Maarten. Steve, you want to talk sailing, this is your man right here."

"Hi Chuck, nice to meet you. Hello Laura, you look lovely. I'm Steve."

Introductions were exchanged all around just as the waiters were bringing the food out to the tables. Kelly grabbed Laura by the arm, "You should come sit with us! I want to hear more about Greneda!"

"Oh Sweetie, we're old fogies. We don't want to intrude on your group."

"What? You guys are in your prime! Besides, I'm new to this sailing thing and I want to hear all about your trip. Just in case we do that someday." Kelly looked up at me with a twinkle in her eye that just about made my knees buckle.

"Please....?"

Forget it Laura, she's damn difficult to resist.

Laura looked at Chuck, "What do you think Hon? Think your heart can stand being around all these beautiful young women?"

"I don't know Laura. It'll be hard," Chuck cracked a wry smile and Laura punched him playfully in the arm. Kelly hopped up and down and grabbed them both by the arm and lead them to our table. I instantly thought of introducing her to my parents and knew they would immediately fall in love with her and she, them. Oh man.

The evening was fantastic. The combination of the food, the drinks, the conversation, and simply *being* on a tropical beach in the moonlight with people you connect with was intoxicating on many levels. Kelly bonded with Chuck and Laura almost like a long-lost daughter and Annika and Britta fit in with us like we had all been friends our whole lives.

At about 11:00, Laura looked at Chuck and then back at Kelly and then the rest of us. "We're going to pack it in for the night and leave the party in your hands. Thank you so much for inviting us to join you. You all are wonderful. We have thoroughly enjoyed this evening."

We all said our goodbyes and Kelly got up with them to walk with them back to their dink at the dock. I watched her talk with them one more time and then give a long hug to Laura and a hug and kiss on the cheek to Chuck before coming back to the party at the beach.

As she came up to me, she wrapped her arms around me and buried her head in my chest.

"You okay Kell?"

She hesitated and then looked up at me. She had a small tear running down one cheek. "Yeah, I'm fine. It's just... Well, Laura, she...," Kelly dabbed her tear with a finger.

"My Mom died when I was young. I never really knew her but my Dad would always tell me about what she was like."

Her words rocked me. I could see her thinking back and pulling up childhood memories.

"He said she was always independent and never afraid to try things. That she was always a woman but would tackle any project - from running a business to fixing the car. He said she always had a positive outlook, even in the last days of her life. I've always tried to live my life like I think my Mother lived hers. And how she would have wanted me to."

She hesitated once more and then said softly, "I think I just met the woman I always envisioned my Mother to be.

Laura said that Chuck was her rock and how important it is to have someone who you connect with on all levels. She told me that she thought you were..."

She looked up at me.

Shit. No way to hide it. A tear rolled off my chin and onto her forehead. God, her Mom dies and yet she uses the idea of that strong, independent woman to help shape her life. Cultivates a positive outlook in spite of her tragedy. I'm shaking and I all can manage is to whisper "Jesus Christ Kell."

I pulled her into me, hard. She squeezed me, harder.

I am absolutely tumbling. Tumbling through my life.

Back to my parents and my Mom that I've known all my life. Back to the women I've known and who's faces I can no longer picture. Back to the plane and the first glimpse of blond hair down the aisle. To holding her as we danced in the moonlight on Gorda. I flash forward to us in a house, somewhere. On a boat, somewhere. Raising a family, somewhere.

I dab my eye on my shoulder and pull back to look down at Kelly. She looks up at me.

"Kell I... I know we've only known each other for a few days but I... I want... I need to have you in my life. I..." Shit, this isn't going smoothly.

"Kell, I'm in love with you and I want...," Fuck. Is this too fast? Is she really ready for this? My self-doubt has got a crowbar wedged in this crack and is threatening to derail me. I see Kelly's eyes brighten like they do. Is that anticipation? Fuck it.

"Kelly, will you marry me?"

She took my hand and put it on her chest. I feel her heart beating fast. She looked into my eyes and says softly, "I will so marry you Brad."

I'm tumbling again. A mix of euphoria, relief, and anticipation of moving through life with this woman. The strongest cocktail I've ever had and I'm drunk with it. We hold each other for what seems like forever. I think of that line in "Jerry MaGuire" - "You complete me". It's become somewhat of a cliche these days but at the time, it was a perfect line and it perfectly describes what I'm feeling now. Something just clicked and the door to a whole new world just opened up.

All this has taken place in a corner of the dinner area and we realize that nobody has really noticed our little ceremony over here. We look back at the partying people and back at each other.

"Brad, if you don't mind, I want to celebrate my engagement with just you first. Do you think..."

"I'm with you. Let's tell them later."

We kissed again and walked back to join the party. Our group had split off at a separate table and made room for us to sit down.

"Hey guys," Kim said as we poured some wine. "Where have you been?"

We looked at each other and Kelly said, "Aw, just doing a little connecting. You know."

Anna slapped her hand down on the table, "Okay. I have to know this. What are the couples here? You guys talk all sexy and stuff but I don't know who is with who!"

We all laughed at her outburst and obvious frustration.

Kim, the resident sex director, quickly piped up, "Oh Anna, you're so cute! To be honest, we're kinda all with each other. Things are pretty open if you know what I mean. The guys are pretty much studs and Kell and I have been, well, let's just say we've been having a lot of fun."

Anna slowly scanned us all around the table with her mouth open, "Oh my God. That's..."

Hi Anna. Welcome to the straight up world of Kim and sex.

Britta, the quiet one, quietly said, "That's fucking hot. Can we play?"

Who saw this coming - anyone? anyone?

Kim proceeded to recount the escapades of the last several days and nights and frankly, the story telling was getting me pretty horny. Anna and Britta seemed to be enjoying it as well - sort of squirming on their seats as they heard the tales of all that had gone on.

When she finished, there was a hushed silence as the two new girls took it all in.

So it seemed that they might be interested in joining our little fuck-fest but it was a tad awkward at that moment. What was the next step?

Jerry provided the answer.

Metaphorically speaking, if you've been walking the desert for several years with nothing to eat or drink, when you wander into an oasis with a smorgasbord of culinary delights, you are gonna want to eat. Everything. Now.

"What do you say we head back to the boat and get naked?" He looked around at everyone with raised eyebrows and a sheepish grin.

It was such a transformation for him that we all just busted out laughing at his mischievous grin.

After the chuckles died down, Kim, being basically the head chef at said smorgasbord, quickly agreed, "Works for me!" and popped up off her seat.

Here we go...

I looked over at Kelly and she looked back at me. We both grinned and gave each other a "what the fuck!" look.

Jerry wasted no time as he put his arms around Anna and Britta and escorted them down to the dock. Steve picked up Kim and threw her over his shoulder to her squeals of laughter and the delight of everyone else on the beach. I took Kelly's hand and we followed the procession towards the water.

At the edge of the dinner area, Kelly stopped and turned back to look at the scene - the fire pits, the Steel Band, the palm trees lit by the torches, the starry sky - like she was freezing it in her mind. Yeah, it was certainly a scene worthy of this monumental shift in what was to be the rest of my life. I took it in for a bit as well and then we turned back to join the others.

Since not everybody could fit in the dink for the ride to the boat, Steve, ferried the bulk of them over and then came back and got Kelly and me.

By the time we pulled up to the side, things were already heating up on deck. Britta was doing a slow shimmy walk up and down the cockpit while Jerry and Kim lounged on the cushions hooting and hollering and slamming back rum punch.

When we climbed onto the transom to step aboard, Kim saw us and hopped up, "Hey guys! Where have you been!?" Yeah, she was hammered.

"Wait!, I think we should make a rule," she said, putting her arms around Steve and me. "I think, anybody that comes on board, has to have his dick sucked. Kind of like a boarding pass, ya know?"

Really hammered.

But who am I to argue with such a rule?

Anna's ears pricked up at this suggestion and she quickly hopped up and came to the stern. "That's a great idea! I'll help to take the tickets!" She then looked at Kelly with a slight pause. "I hope you don't mind but when he was helping us learn to, what is it, do snorkel?, I catch a sight of his swimming suit and I could see he was very exciting. I have been thinking about if I would get a chance to play, and now..." She gave Kelly a hopeful puppy dog look. "Can I?"

Kelly deadpanned, "Sure go ahead. If you can find it. He's really not that good. You can have him."

Anna stopped dead. She was totally confused and couldn't figure out what the fuck was up. I was trying to look shocked and desperately trying not to laugh. Kim turned away to hide her grin.

Steve broke first and took the rest of us with him. Kelly practically fell over she was laughing so hard. Anna joined in, laughing at being played. Kelly wiped the tears from her eyes and took Anna by the hand bringing her closer to me.

"Okay. Here, I'll help you get started." She undid my pants and slid them down to my ankles. She grabbed my growing cock but turned to look at Anna and launched into an explanation of the kinds of things I liked. Anna tried to listen but kept looking at my cock as it grew. She nodded to Kelly but clearly wasn't hearing anything she said. As Kelly stroked my cock up and down as she was talking, Anna's head would nod up and down to follow it. I had a funny thought that it was like holding a piece of meat in front of a dog and watching his head follow your hand as you wave it around.

"...So, he might like other things too, but that should get you started okay?" Kelly finished her lecture. "You want to suck it n-" Anna attacked my cock with her mouth and drove it down her throat in one thrust.

"Fuck! She almost bit my hand off!" Kelly laughed as she got up. She looked at me as Anna grabbed my ass and started pulling me into her face. "You okay for a bit?"

"Uhh, yeah." Damn Anna was an animal.

Kim meanwhile had started unzipping Steve's pants and was kneeling down to get better access.

"Hey wait a minute," Kelly said, looking over at Jerry and Britta. "Jerry, did you get your dick sucked to get on board tonight?"

Jerry slowly shook his head back and forth as a sly grin appeared on his face.

"Well, I guess Britta and I will just have to both check your ticket. What do you say Brit?"

Britta didn't say anything. She just smiled and peeled her top off. Kelly kissed me on the cheek and headed over to them.

So Steve and I were standing on the transom with our pants at our feet. The moon was out, there was a soft warm breeze, and there were girls going to town on our cocks. We looked at each other. In any other "It doesn't get any better than this" moment - like when your team wins the big game - we probably would have high-fived.

Seemed like it might be a bit gay in this particular situation though.

We just grinned and looked away.

I looked over to Jerry just as Kelly and Britt were kneeling down in front of him and pulling his pants down. Kelly hiked her dress over her head and tossed it on Jerry's face. I could see him take a deep breath, made deeper since Britt had just engulfed his cock, of the sent on Kelly's dress. Pretty intoxicating huh Jerr?

I looked at Kelly who had her face in Jerry's lap, trying to help Britt polish his knob. The view of her shoulders, with her hair splayed over them, her back narrowing to her smooth hips, accentuated by the thong that was splitting her ass. Fuck, the sight just about sent me over the edge. It was beautiful. It was erotic. It was mine. Fuck.

I pulled out of Anna's mouth to stop the pleasure feedback loop that was building in my head. Anna looked up at me with a huge grin. She followed my gaze over to Kelly, Britta, and Jerry.

"She is very beautiful. You are very lucky."

I looked down at her, "Thank you. I know."

Kim heard us and stopped her onslaught on Steve.

"I suppose that's enough of a boarding check. I guess you guys can come aboard."

Steve looked over at me again. "They should have these at airports instead of the x-ray machines! Then it'd actually be fun to fly!"

Kim cracked up and dragged him by the dick over to where Britta and Kelly were working on Jerry. She looked at Kelly's naked butt and briefly back at me. Then she shrugged and pulled Kelly's thong down. She put a cushion on the cockpit floor and guided Steve to between Kelly's legs and rubbed his cock up and down her ass crack. She gave one more suck, aimed it at Kelly's cunt, reached around Steve's ass, and slammed him in.

Kelly gave a grunt and lifted her head off of Jerry's cock. She looked back and first saw me still standing on the transom, then turned further back to see Steve. She looked back at me and started slamming her ass back to meet Steve's strokes - all while still looking at me. Fuck that was hot.

Anna had scampered over to the group and laid back next to Jerry, throwing her leg over him so that here cunt was right in Kelly's face when she turned back. Kelly wasted no time diving into Anna's muff and then over to Jerry's cock and Britta's mouth. Britt got a taste of Anna's cunt from Kelly's mouth and started licking Kelly's face furiously. Jesus!

Kim motioned for me to come over to her behind Britta. She had pulled down Britta's panties and started working on her cunt with her fingers. She put another cushion down for me to kneel on and slicked me up with Britta-butter.

I didn't need anymore help. I rammed my cock in her cunt and grabbed a handful of her hair. I wasn't trying to hurt her but it felt good to give a little tug to pull her back onto me with each thrust. She must have enjoyed it too because she stopped her attack on Kelly's face and just held on to Jerry's leg as I rammed her.

Kelly looked back over her other shoulder to see me pounding away on Brit. She looked into my eyes, and I hers. It was so fucking hot to be focused on her eyes but seeing the obvious pounding she was taking - and giving - in my peripheral vision. Fuck man.

On on of my back strokes, Kim pushed me back further and jammed her head down by Brit's butt. She grabbed my dick and sucked it into her mouth to suck all the spunk off. Have I told you how much I really dig that? Thought so.

Fuck. Me.

As Kim pulled her mouth off my dick, I saw Anna look at me and curl her finger at me to come over. I got up and went around to her on the other side of Kelly. Anna spread her legs apart, leaned back, and reached up for me. Of course, her cunt was pretty much right by Kelly's head so when I plunged in, Kelly had a ringside seat.

smugmug
smugmug
509 Followers