The Mystic Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
smugmug
smugmug
509 Followers

We were rolling down the runway, gathering speed for the climactic launch into the air. Building, building. None of this symbolism being lost on my cock, now straining to squeeze past my clenched legs trying to hold him down. As we lifted off, Kelly leaned over me to look out the window to watch the ground fall away. I leaned back in my seat to let her look and looked right down her top. I could see the edges of a lacy bra that kind of pushed her breasts together. They were medium sized and silky smooth looking. Her scent wafted over me even stronger now. I looked up at her neck and the wisps of her hair that came down from her neck and ponytail. Oh man, this is too much. I tried to stop myself but I couldn't.

My eyes traveled down her perfect back, snugly wrapped in the tank top. The bottom of her tank had pulled away from the top of her shorts as she leaned over and I could just barely see the top of her thong and the beginning of the crack of her ass. It was a light blue thong with a small triangle at the top, disappearing... Oh fuck, this is bad.

The plane hit some small turbulence and she let out a quick "Oh!" and put her hand down on my thigh to steady herself. My mind is spinning at this point. Did she put her hand closer to my crotch than she needed to? Am I letting my mind run away with me? Is she going to reach down, pull my cock out of my shorts and blow me?

If I let my legs relax right now, my cock would spring up, rip through my pants, and hit her in the face so hard she'd probably get a black eye. Of course, you wouldn't be able to see it because I would blow my load all over her face (which she would happily lap up). Muumuu lady! Help!

Somehow, I keep my legs together and my cock doesn't rip through my pants. She finally leans back in her seat and looks at me with my eyes closed, presumably looking like I'm in some sort of pain.

"Do takeoffs scare you?" she asks, surprised.

"Uh, something like that."

"Aww. Big strong guy like you. Afraid of flying?" She pats my chest. "Don't worry. If we ditch in the ocean, I'll save you. I was a lifeguard in college. I know CPR, mouth to mouth, all that stuff." She leans her head against my shoulder for a second to finish the act and then giggles and sits back. She reaches for the in flight magazine and starts to browse as I slowly come down from the brink. I don't think I've ever been so close to coming from a totally non-physical encounter like what just happened. I realize that my heart rate is coming down and my breathing is slowing. My god, I feel like I've just finished a marathon. I don't know if I can survive 5 hours of this.

The rest of the flight is relatively uneventful. That is, if you consider trying to contain my animal lust in the face of a relentless assault of beauty with a hint of does-she-know-it sexiness, conversation where I try to analyze everything she says trying to decide if I'm reading too much into it or not, and that smell that makes me want to bury my nose in her tits and inhale her into my lungs. Yeah, other than that it was pretty boring really. Fuck.

At about 4:00, the fasten seat belt light comes on and the captain tells us we are getting ready to land. It's not looking good for her to make her boat at this point. As we taxi to the terminal, I tell her to get up quick and get to the cruise line desk that's just down from the gate. Maybe the ship will wait since there are surely other passengers on this flight who need to make the boat as well. We quickly exchange email addresses and phone numbers and she leans over and kisses me on the cheek.

"Brad, this has been so fun. I wish we had a ten hour flight so we could talk more. I hope you'll call me when you get back to the States. I'd really like to keep in touch."

"I will Kelly. Have a great time on the cruise. I'm sure everything will work out." With that, she hopped up, grabbed her carry-on from the overhead and disappeared down the aisle.

I'm totally drained. The whole flight has been like some sort of Tantric sex act. I've been to the brink so many times, I'm seriously thinking that I'm going to need to go the restroom and relieve the pressure. I'm also thinking that I should have made some sort of more obvious indication that I was totally taken by her. Maybe I didn't give her a sign that I was into her. God, I should have just told her what I felt. Fuck.

I sit there as the other passengers gather their stuff and get off the plane. Finally, I get up and amble into the terminal thinking about the should-haves and could-haves of the last five hours. I feel like I'm in a movie where two strangers meet and fate is trying to push them together but for some reason, it doesn't happen. I'm hoping that, in this movie, the two strangers somehow get together in the end but I can't spot any cameras recording this action so this is probably real life. As I walk through the terminal, I glance over at the cruise line desk.

At the desk I see two women with their backs to me, talking to the agent. I guess I'll probably have the image of that ass in my mind for the rest of my life. It's made all that much more perfect because she's on her tiptoes against the high desk. This is, of course, why somebody invented high heels; the shape it imparts on the legs and ass - especially one that is already perfect - is just - wow. Thanks Dude.

Right then, she drops down and the two girls look at each other, crestfallen. The other one, it must be Kim, puts her arm around Kelly and pulls her into her chest. I can imagine what just happened and, if it wasn't so sad, the scene would be hot as hell. Kim has got bigger tits, but not huge, dark hair, dark skin, long legs and another excellent ass. In my mind, I see them look into each other's eyes and start a long, slow kiss as their hands explore their bodies. The people in the terminal all stop what they are doing, entranced in the scene that is unfolding in front of them.

But of course, Kim and Kelly don't start a full on lesbo scene and the people don't stop what they are doing. The world moves on as these two come to the apparent realization that their vacation is ruined. I hesitate for a second, unsure of what I should do. Just then, Kelly looks up and sees me. I start over to them and she gives me a pained smile that confirms my suspicion.

"We missed it," she says with a sigh. "There's no way to make the ship before the boarding is closed and they won't let people board in Cayman. Some sort of change in policy after nine-eleven."

"Oh man that sucks. I'm really sorry. Are you sure there's nothing they can do?"

"Yeah, we tried everything. I even offered him my body but I think he's gay so that didn't work either. We are screwed."

I chuckled at her joke and she even giggled too but I could tell it was hard. She was devastated.

"Hi, I'm Brad. You must be Kim," I said, turning to the other stunning creature in the terminal.

"Oh Brad, I'm sorry. Yes, this is Kim. I think you practically know her as well as I do at this point."

"Hi Brad. Nice to meet you. Kell, your text messages didn't do him justice - he's adorable."

"Kim! You're terrible! That was girl-talk. Don't you know the girl-talk rules?"

"Yeah, well, rules need to be broken sometimes and I'm usually the one to do it aren't I?"

"Yeah, I guess you are."

I was kind of embarrassed but also intrigued by the secret texts that had evidently gone back and forth between the girls. I gave a little laugh and looked at Kelly who was looking down with what looked like a guilty grin on her face. Hmm.

"You know, you can probably get a hotel for the week. There is still lots to do in the Virgin Islands. You don't need a cruise ship."

The grin disappeared from Kelly's face. "The only problem is that the cruise line can't refund our deposit for a week. We don't really have enough money to stay here and our return flight isn't until next week. I think we are stranded in paradise."

I swear my dick twitched even before the beginnings of a plan started to hatch in my head. I don't think that that is physically possible but it sure felt like it.

"Listen, I know this may sound crazy but, you know, I've got my boat chartered for 10 days and I was going to have a tough time convincing the charter company to let me take it with no crew. It wouldn't be the same kind of vacation you had planned but if you wanted to come along, there's plenty of room."

Kelly's head lifted up and her face seemed to brighten. "You mean, all that stuff you talked about - sailing between the islands, the beaches, the moonlit nights at anchor in a secluded cove. We could do that?"

"Well, yeah, but umm, I probably painted a more romantic picture than it really is. It can be hard work. Trimming the sails, tending the lines, it's not easy. Plus, we have to cook our own meals, there's no air-conditioning, very little electricity. It's not a cruise ship by any means.

"You girls should probably talk it over. It's not fair to put Kim on the spot since she didn't even hear about the glamorous part. I'm going to head down to baggage claim. You two discuss it and see what you think. I'll tell you what. I'll even loan you the money for a week's stay at a hotel here on St. Thomas so there's no pressure by needing some place to stay. Okay?"

I turned around and started walking towards the baggage claim area. Two seconds later I heard the clap, clap, clap of flip-flops getting closer and then almost got knocked over when Kelly jumped up on my back.

"We're in!" she said as she wrapped her arms around my neck and her legs around my waist. "We have no idea how to sail but it sounds like such a cool thing. If you'll have us, we are definitely down for this. Are you sure you don't mind?"

"Hmm," I said as I pretended to ponder the question. "Let's see, being by myself or sailing around the Virgin Islands with two beautiful women. I think I'll go with option two." They both laughed and we headed down towards baggage claim.

I couldn't believe what was happening. I wasn't in some extended daydream and still on the plane was I? This was really working out? My cock stiffened again at the thought of those two babes sunning themselves on the deck of the boat as we cruised around. Oh man. Oh man.

We got to baggage claim and most everyone was already gone. There were just two pieces of luggage still circling the carousel. I spotted my duffle bag right away and grabbed it off the line. Kelly grabbed the other small bag but there were no more pieces of luggage to be seen. Great, I thought. Now we've got to try and find her lost luggage. It was a direct flight. How could they lose it?

"OK, let's go," said Kelly as she picked up her carry-on, purse, and the small bag she had just gotten.

"That's it? Don't you have a suitcase or something?" I then noticed that Kim also only had a small bag, what looked like a laptop case, and her purse. "Wait, this is all you brought?"

"Hey Brad, bikinis don't take up much room and we really didn't plan on attending the formal parties on the ship. We figured we would buy t-shirts and souvenir clothes while we were here so we didn't bring much."

Did she just say bikinis? Did my cock just get that much harder when she said it?

"Okay, hold on just a minute girls. There is one condition for bringing you on this trip. You can't wear bikinis while you are on the boat. If I end up steering us into the rocks somewhere because you two distracted me by wearing bikinis on deck, it would cost me a fortune to pay for the damage. You're just going to have to wear muumuus for safety's sake." They laughed and Kelly playfully slapped my chest.

"Muumuus! Oh my god Brad. Did you see that woman on the plane!? That's hysterical!" Kelly described muumuu woman to Kim and they both laughed.

"Okay Brad. We promise. We won't wear our bikinis. We'll take them off while we are on the deck." She gave me a wink and then they both laughed again.

"Well, that backfired on me I guess," I bent down to pick up my stuff. Man, to think how this day started and how I was feeling. And now to be here, with these two women, on the edge of something that was looking like it was going to go somewhere I could have only imagined before. If I am dreaming, I hope I don't wake up for a few more days.

We walked outside and into the glorious tropical day that was just starting to fade into early evening. It's like stepping through a portal to another dimension.

People talk about the rhythm of the islands and it sounds corny but it really does exist. As soon as you get there, things slow down. Schedules don't seem to matter quite as much. If it doesn't happen today, tomorrow will be just as glorious and we'll see if we get to it then. That attitude seeps into everyone. It can be frustrating to some people, people who can't relax and who have the need to keep pushing and pushing. Those people look at this place and try and think of ways to fix it. Other people, people who are able to slow down and appreciate this new pace of life, are almost instantly transformed into it. I looked at these two girls, who had, at some point, each taken an arm, and saw that they were of the latter category. The ocean, the mountains, the sunshine, the cool breeze, all came together and basically took their breath away.

"Oh my god, it's beautiful. Kim, can you believe this?"

"Fuck, Kell." she said quietly.

I'm working on that, I thought to myself.

We grabbed a cab and headed to the hotel I had reserved for the night. It's part of the whole charter marina so tomorrow, we would be right there ready to get the boat. I checked in while the girls explored the grounds. There was a pool with a swim up bar and a newly built outdoor nightclub that the brochure had said was the new happening place.

I took the bags to the room and then walked back to the main area to find them. I finally tracked them down in the boutique.

"We're trying on muumuus Brad!" Kelly said and busted out laughing. Kim practically fell over. The sales lady in the store, who was actually wearing a muumuu, failed to see any humor in her comment. "Go away Brad. We're buying you a thank you gift and we don't want you to see. We'll meet you at the bar Okay?"

"Okay fine. Just remember. Big honkin' muumuus are best. A bright green floral print should keep us off the rocks." They both giggled again and the sales lady looked even more confused. I left the store and headed to the bar.

I ordered a pitcher of Margaritas and settled at a patio table to watch the pool activity. The new nightclub seemed to have attracted a younger, more hip crowd than had been here last time I was there. There were a bevy of smokin' women and chiseled guys and things were getting pretty rambunctious. The hot tub was crowded and a couple of the girls were sitting on their guys' laps. One girl was leaning back on her guy with her head next to his. Every once in a while, his hands would come up, brush against her tits, and then go back under water again. By the look on her face, his hands were being a bit more adventurous below the water line.

I heard a commotion over in the pool and looked over to two girls on their guy's shoulders having a chicken fight. They were each trying to topple the other and as one girl went over, she grabbed onto the other girl's top and pulled it off. The spectators in the pool all cheered. The girl, who was now topless, tried to cover up at first but then just gave a "fuck it" shrug and held up her arms. The crowd went wild. The girl who pulled off the top popped to the surface and held up the top thinking they were cheering for her. When she realized they were cheering for the girl without her top, she pulled off hers as well and the crowd went crazier still. Pretty soon, more girls were pulling off their tops to try and get a bigger cheer going. An impromptu exhibition show just formed out of nothing and the place went wild.

Suddenly, lights started swirling from what seemed to be a thousand lasers and a synth started slowly building with the beginnings of a house/trance song. The pan built to a peak and then exploded into a driving beat that shook the ground. The crowd just erupted into a frenzy of dancing, grooving, and cheering.

Holy Shit! I said to myself as I sat up in my chair. I'd never seen anything like it before and was mesmerized by the transformation.

"Jesus Christ Brad! This place is off the hook!" I was jolted again by Kelly and Kim as they pulled up chairs next to me.

"I know!" I shouted over the throbbing beat. "It wasn't like this last time I was here!"

"Are these for us?" Kim asked, pointing to the Margaritas.

"Yeah. If you want something else, just let the waitress know."

"I think this will do fine," she said as she poured a drink for Kelly too. They slammed down the drinks and then popped up from their seats.

"Where are you two going?" I shouted.

"Dancing, where else? Come on! Let's go!"

They each grabbed an arm and dragged me out by the pool. The atmosphere was electric as the crowd surged onto the patio and gyrated to the beat. We had a little room at first but we quickly got pressed together and wound up smashed together in a mass of bodies. Any notion of personal space was thrown out the window at this point. It was all one big throbbing organism that seemed to take on a life of it's own.

I looked down at Kelly who was pressed up against me with her arms up in the air and her body moving sensually against mine. I flashed back to my fantasy in the plane and couldn't believe it. Of course my cock flashed back quicker than I did and started to stir as well. She looked up at me, smiled at me, put her arms around my neck, and pulled me closer.

At that point, I had reached the limit of my ability to hold back and appear unaffected. I let myself go and pulled her into me. We moved like that for a while and then she turned around and backed her ass into my crotch. Just then, I felt a pair of hands from around my back. Kim had moved behind me and was grinding from the other side. I could feel her tits on my back as she stroked my chest and then moved her hands to Kelly's tits. We continued grinding each other in various positions until we were soaking wet and exhausted. We made our way back to our table and flopped down into our chairs.

"Fuck," I said as I sat down.

"Just about," said Kelly as she sat and let out a laugh. "Tell me Brad, do you always carry a flashlight in your pants when you go dancing?"

Kim did a spit-take on her drink and busted out laughing. The two girls just about fell out of their chairs.

"Very funny you two," I said.

"What's very funny?" The waitress put down a couple of plates of sliders, clams, and shrimp that I had ordered just before the girls got there and the earth started shaking.

"Brad! You ordered food! You're the best! I'm starving!

"Brad has a big flashlight and he was using it on the dance floor. It was getting banged around though and I think it almost exploded from the pressure," Kelly explained to the waitress who looked thoroughly confused. Kim meanwhile, had Margarita coming out of her nose at this point and basically couldn't breathe she was laughing so hard. Kelly kept up the story unfazed as she loaded her plate with food.

"I think it's a Maglite or something but Brad won't show it to us. It's the kind that supposedly lasts a long time. We tried to grab a hold of it but it seemed so big. I'm not sure I could even get my hands around it if I did grab it."

Kelly looked over at me with a sly grin. Kim was hyperventilating.

"Did you lose it on the dance floor," the waitress said to me. "I can ask the other waitresses to look for it."

Now I was laughing. "No, I've still got it. Thanks. I'll show it to them back at the room." I looked back at Kelly with a "right back at you" wink.

smugmug
smugmug
509 Followers