The Naiad

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ariadne sat down on the rock and looked up at him with a dreamy smile. The sunlight beaming in through the trees came in such a way that it seemed like there was an angelic halo around her face. Her blue eyes were painted with desire and lust, and her luscious red lips were parted slightly revealing her pearly white teeth.

"You are so beautiful Ariadne." It was the first words John had said in some time, and it was the truth. He felt like he could stare at her face forever. He leaned in and kissed her and then kissed her again. Her plump lips felt like soft velvety pillows against his.

He felt the thrill of her surround him as he plunged his cock into her soft, tight pussy. Her eyes widened and she groaned with pleasure as John pushed into her, spreading her perfect pussy and sinking deep inside of her vagina. Her fingernails dug into his back when he buried his face over her shoulder. They kissed and writhed as they thrust their hips against each other, her breasts pressed closely against his chest.

With his cock still inserted in her velvety caverns, John rose up with outstretched arms and then cupped his hands on the sides of her thighs. As he thrust into her, he squeezed her firm thighs and fondled her cushiony butt cheeks. He watched as her glistening breasts bounced up and down with each thrust.

Ariadne gasped loudly with each penetration. She stared at him with teary eyes, her sumptuous red lips parted in a sexy o-shape. "Oh fuck, it feels so good to have your big cock inside my tight little pussy. I love it! Fuck me harder, mortal. I need you mmm deeper!" She moaned as she squeezed her breasts in her hands.

John was happy to oblige. He plunged into her with such ferocity that her body began to bounce off of his thighs as he thrust forward. This would not do. He lifted her into a seated position and then wrapped his arms tightly around the small of her back. Then he savagely thrust into her again, this time holding her in place so that she couldn't move. He felt her thighs clench inwards on his waist as she wrapped her sexy legs around his back.

Ariadne placed her arms around his neck and pushed her hips skywards. She leaned backward with her neck craned back and howled, "Oh, I'm so close. Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck meeeeeeeeeeee!" Her desperate cries made John's cock harden even more. The muscles of her vagina were clamped down so tightly on him that he had to use every bit of his strength just to keep thrusting into her. He did not want to stop. He could not stop. The load of cum waiting in his balls would not let him.

His body began to stiffen. He could feel his orgasm coming. He grunted with animal lust as he fucked her faster and faster until his eyes rolled to the back of his head. It felt so good to be inside of her. When Ariadne felt his cock tense, she exploded into an incredible orgasm. "Mmmmh, mmmmh, ooooh!" she cried. Her body convulsed in his arms, her head tilted way back with half-lidded eyes.

The sight of her shaking with pleasure pushed John over the edge. "Oh fuck, I'm cumming," he grunted loudly as he began spewing hot cum into the creamy wet confines of her pussy. His cock was fully buried to the hilt. With each spurt of cum, her orgasm seemed to elevate to an even more pleasurable level. Her moans grew louder and louder and her voice became higher and higher in pitch. There was sweat all over her supple skin. Her breasts glimmered under the sunlight as they heaved up and down on her chest with each breath.

John fell on top of her, completely exhausted. His arousal was now thoroughly spent. He luxuriated for a moment at the feeling of her luscious breasts heaving against his chest. That had been the best sex he had ever had in his life. He had never felt so happy in his life. Then, he rolled to the side and laid next to her. She was still gasping for breath, her eyelids still half-closed. She had a radiant smile on her face, and her luxuriant hair was jumbled behind her head.

John was in love. Ariadne was so beautiful. He just wanted to hug her sexy body against his and kiss her sweet lips and suck her round little nipples. He had never felt this way about any woman in his life. It was just too bad that she was a naiad. Then he remembered what the manager at the hostel had said.

He looked nervously at her and asked, "So, are you going to eat my soul now?"

Ariadne turned her head towards him. She had a confused expression on her face. "Your soul?" she laughed. Then she sat up and looked at John, "Why would I want to eat your soul?"

"Oh, I don't know," John scratched his head with embarrassment, "I just heard that naiads eat men's souls."

"Who told you that?" Ariadne laughed.

"The manager at the hostel I was staying at."

"Mortals and their damn stories," she cursed shaking her head, "No, I don't eat souls. I'm just a lonely water spirit who's been trapped in the same place for ten thousand years."

"Trapped?"

"Yes, trapped. I cannot travel too far from this lake or I will die. Just the nature of being a water spirit, I suppose. I probably should tell you that you're trapped here as well."

"WHAT?" John exclaimed.

"Once you had sex with me, you became linked with me for life. If you move too far from me, you will turn into a puddle of water and then die," she replied as if it were the most normal thing in the world.

John looked at her with terrified eyes. "And you didn't think to tell me this before?"

Ariadne smirked "Why would I tell you? That would ruin my plans."

"WHAT PLANS?"

Ariadne replied "Isn't it obvious? I want you to be my lover. Remember when you were sucking my breasts? The milk I was leaking was an aphrodisiac. Once you drank it, you had no choice but to fuck me. But there's also something else. It also contains the essence of my being. In a way, you were drinking me."

John stared at her with confusion.

"Don't you see, mortal? The more you drink from me, the more connected you will be with my soul. You will feel what I feel and we will become perfect lovers. Isn't that the most wonderful thing?" she sighed blissfully as she cupped one of her breasts in her hands.

John gulped trying to swallow everything that she had just said. What had he gotten himself into? His brain lurched as he tried to think of a way to get out of this situation.

She looked at him with knowing eyes. "I know what you're thinking. That I'm crazy. But try to understand it from my perspective. Imagine you're an immortal being who's been alone in a crater for hundreds of years. There's nothing to do except swim and wash yourself. Can you imagine the boredom, the sexual frustration? Well, amp up that sexual frustration by about ten times and that's me."

John looked at her sympathetically but then he frowned. "I understand, but that doesn't give you the right to imprison me here."

"Am I not attractive to you?" she pouted staring up at him with her doe eyes.

John shook his head. "That's not the point. I have a life outside of this place. I have friends. Family. I can't just abandon them."

"Sure, you can. You already have. Besides, what use are those pathetic mortals anyway when you have me? I can offer you all the companionship you desire." She was already getting on her knees again.

"You're fucking crazy!" John shouted. "I can't stay here with you forever!"

"Oh really? So you don't want me to touch you like this?" she whispered as she stroked his hardening cock with her hands. She looked up at him with expectant eyes.

"No!" John exclaimed, but only half-heartedly. He couldn't help but feel drawn to the beautiful naiad kneeling in front of him. As he looked into her bewitching eyes, he fell deeper and deeper into her spell.

"Stop resisting. I know you want this, John." she cooed. John. The way she said it so lovingly and with passion. It sent a chill through his heart.

"Oh, fuck. I love you, Ariadne."

Ariadne smiled and inserted his erect member into her mouth. Fuck the outside world. He had everything he needed right here.

***

12