The Naive Virgin

Story Info
The first time is an amazing experience.
1k words
3.14
73.4k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have the chance to stay at this really cool house and all I have to do is "house sit." How difficult is that? The couple who lives there are on business trips so I will be here for two weeks.

I have been sleeping in the wonderful king size bed in the master bedroom -- she told me I could! It is wonderful to be in that bed! I think how sexy it would be to have a man make love to me in this bed. I can only imagine since I have not experienced such a thing. Being a virgin at 20 is not a bad thing -- I just want to know what it is like to have a man giving me pleasure.

So I take a shower in the luxurious bathroom and get into the bed with my pretty little nightgown. My mind wonders as my fingers quietly explore sensitive areas that a man would touch, lick, kiss and explore. I am feeling so good but I hear something. It sounds like someone is in the house! I'm not sure I heard something so I continue with this fun.

Unexpectedly, the bedroom door opens. I am caught off-guard and fear invades my brain. I hear his voice and realize the man of the house has returned. I quickly cover my body with the sheet and start to apologize, "I'm so sorry! Your wife told me I could sleep in your bed while you were both gone. I didn't know you would be home this early."

I hear his voice speaking very quietly. "Please don't apologize. I knew she told you to sleep in here and I wanted to come home and see you. Don't be frightened little girl, I won't hurt you in any way."

I have no idea what to do. Am I supposed to get out of the room? Should I have a conversation with him? While these thoughts are going through my mind, I see he is beginning to remove his clothing.

"You are so incredibly sexy -- your body drives me crazy! I want to have the chance to teach you a few things," he says as he moves toward the bed. "Let me take you to nirvana, you will never forget it."

Oh no, he thinks I want this and that I know what to do. I say the only thing I can think of. "I don't think this is a good idea. What would your wife say? Besides I don't even know how to do this -- I am a virgin."

That stops him immediately. "You have never had sex? You look like this, act like you do, and you're a virgin? How lucky am I -- fucking a virgin tonight." He slides into the bed and reaches for me. I am so scared. I try to get away but he draws me close to his body. I've not even seen a naked man and now there is one in the bed with me.

He begins to touch my body -- the places I have touched and things I would never think of touching. It feels good but I know this is wrong.

"No, please let me get out of your bed and I will leave," I beg. This only seems to make him hotter. "No, I mean it. I will get up and leave this room!" He now has put his arms around me holding my body against his. "Let go of me! I don't want this." My cries are falling on deaf ears. He is so engrossed in his pleasure he doesn't even hear me! I try to push him away and he holds tighter.

"C'mon Honey, you know you want it. Why don't you be a good little girl and suck my cock."

Suck his what? I don't think so. Now I am doing everything I can to get away. He holds tighter.

"You aren't going anywhere! I am going to fuck you so hard!" He doesn't understand. I don't know how to do this and I don't want the first time to be like this. He pushes my head toward his cock -- I'm not putting that in my mouth. Next thing I know, his hard cock is in my mouth. I don't know what to do. Luckily he doesn't make me do that long.

As he pulls me close again his hands start to explore my breasts. It does feel ok but I'm not going to let him know that. I am struggling to get away and he just laughs. "You are going to love this, Sweetheart!" I am not his Sweetheart, I want out!

It seems like an eternity until he stops. He gets out of bed and I think this is over. No, he still has plans. He gets out of bed and pulls me to the side and instructs me to get down on my hands and knees.

"Why, what are you going to do to me?" It is a ridiculous question. He is going to fuck me. I'm excited and scared all at the same time.

"I have never fucked a virgin before! You are going to love this! Just relax." Relax? That isn't going to happen!

He pushes his cock into my wet pussy and it is difficult to focus on anything but the discomfort I am feeling. I think I am being torn in two. He doesn't push it in any further and he leaves it there to allow my body to accommodate his size. He seems to know when I am ready and he begins to stroke my pussy. As scared as I was, my body begins to enjoy the sensations and my own movements begin to match his.

He continues to stand behind me and I feel his cock deeper into my hot, wet cunt. The movements are fast and furious -- I think I'm going to cum so hard. As my orgasm begins, I cannot believe the feelings I have. He is lasting a long time and not stopping this encounter.

He cums inside me and pulls out, lies down beside me. "Oh baby! Let's do this every week -- ok?"

All I can do is moan -- "No, let's do that again!" What an awesome lover!