The Naked and the Dead Ch. 02

Story Info
A case solved and love exposed.
7.5k words
4.76
6.6k
5

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/30/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HStoner
HStoner
2,401 Followers

This story continues my attempt to mix erotica and mystery. I thank the readers who gave a favorable reception to the first chapter of The Naked and the Dead. This chapter starts where that one ended. This chapter probably will not make sense unless you have already the first chapter.

This story is a work of fiction. Real institutions are mentioned, but they are used fictitiously. Insofar as the author knows, no real person affiliated with any of those institutions has ever behaved as described in this story. Any similarities between any character in this story and any real person are coincidental and unintended. I encourage comments on this story, both favorable and unfavorable. Thank you for reading.

________________________________

Alexis and Jean-Paul spent much of dinner telling us about their trip the year before to a place on the French Mediterranean coast called Cap d'Agde. That sounded fascinating. After dinner, Gail and I helped clean up. Then Gail said she wanted to go upstairs, saying she and I needed to "rehearse." That brought laughter from Alexis and Jean-Paul. They didn't know that, as of that moment, Gail and I had not had intercourse together.

Although the sun was below the horizon, it was not yet dark. We opened the curtains in our bedroom. We could see a few people on the beach and a sailboat on the water. We didn't know whether anyone saw us as we undressed each other, but we hoped so. Gail and I stood nude in the window, each with an arm around the other's waist, for maybe ten minutes. Then we embraced and began to kiss.

As our tongues played together, our hands roamed each other's bodies. My hands stopped on Gail's breasts where I rubbed her nipples gently between my thumbs and forefingers. Gail repeatedly ran her hands up and down my thighs, getting close to but not touching, my dick and balls. That proximity, and anticipation of what would ensue, got me hard.

After several minutes, Gail cupped my balls in her hand. Her hand felt slightly cool and very pleasant. I brought my hands down from her breasts. I ran them over her hips and forward until my right hand was on Gail's mound. Still holding my balls in one hand, Gail stroked my shaft with the other. As she ran her index finger around my circumcision scar, I put my hand between her thighs. I ran my finger around her labia before I began rubbing her clit. Gail seemed very moist to me. Her breathing accelerated some.

Before I worked my finger all the way inside, Gail took my hand. "I want your dick, not a finger," she said. We walked to the bed. Gail lay on her back. I got on the bed above her. At that moment, I got scared. I hadn't had intercourse since my last girlfriend dumped me. What if I was clumsy? What if I disappointed Gail? That thought was horrifying.

Gail sensed my anxiety. She took my dick in her hand and guided it into her. She put her other hand on my neck and pulled my face to hers. We kissed. Then Gail said softly, "let's go slow. Don't worry. This isn't a test. You won't fail. Neither of us will. We just need to learn how to enjoy each other." That made me feel better. Of course, I didn't think that Gail probably had similar anxiety.

I began slowly thrusting my dick back and forth inside Gail. Masturbating with Gail had been fun but was nothing like this. I raised my head to see her whole face. I've said repeatedly how beautiful Gail was (and still is). I had never seen her look more beautiful than she did then, beautiful and content. I leaned my head down and gently nibbled her earlobe. Gail wrapped her legs around me just above my hips. I moved from her ear and kissed her neck.

I had no sense of time. After what seemed like a long time, I decided to try something slightly different. Instead of just back and forth, I pushed my dick more against the front wall of her vagina. My second thrust that way was deeper than the first and Gail responded, "Oh yes! Stay there!" I kept pushing on the same spot. "Harder," Gail instructed. I pushed harder.

Gail was moving her hips in rhythm with me. Her legs tightened on me. I bent my head and began sucking her left nipple. Gail's breathing got faster and then turned into gulps. Her hips were pushing against me as hard as I was pushing into her. Gail's legs got very tight around me. Between gulps of breath, Gail said "Ian . . . promise . . . to . . . come . . . in . . . me."

I frankly hadn't thought about birth control, but, at that point, I'd do anything she wanted. "Yes," I said, sounding fiercer than I'd intended. Gail smiled. She took a very deep breath and said "oh . . . God . . . OH! . . . MY . . . GOD!" Her body convulsed. A moment later, I shot. It was the most powerful orgasm I had ever had. My vision blurred.

When my vision cleared, I was looking down at Gail's face, which was more beautiful than it had ever been. Her eyes were closed. She opened them and, still breathing hard, said, "stay in me." She put her hands behind my head and pulled my face to hers. We kissed for a long time.

I awoke Saturday morning with my arms around Gail. Her back was to me and her butt was pressed against my dick. It was a comfortable position. I kissed the back of Gail's neck very softly.

A few minutes later, Alexis walked into our room. She was wearing a very sheer gown. The light coming from outside outlined her body. "Awake?" Alexis asked.

I felt Gail move in my arms. "I am now," Gail said.

"There's coffee and fruit in the kitchen," Alexis said. Jean-Paul and I will be out by the pool. Don't worry about dressing. No one can see the pool over the dunes."

Alexis left. Gail rolled so she was facing me. "Ian," she said, "last night was, well, better than I'd hoped." She kissed me on the lips. I started to work my hand between her legs. Gail pulled back, smiled, and said, "we'd better save it for tonight. We'll have an audience. We must give a good show." Gail and I showered together and went, nude, to the kitchen. I poured Gail a cup of coffee and then had to ask how she took it. We each grabbed an apple and walked out on the deck, where we were visible from the beach, and down a few steps to the protected area of the pool.

Alexis and Jean-Paul were nude on lounge chairs. As Gail and I walked around the pool, Alexis said, "I see one project already."

"What's that?" Gail asked.

"Don't you guys ever trim your pubic hair?" Alexis asked.

"Sometimes," Gail responded. I couldn't remember the last time I'd trimmed mine. It hadn't mattered.

Alexis asked Jean-Paul, "shave or just trim?"

"Trim, I think," Jean-Paul answered.

To us, Alexis said, "no problem. Jean-Paul and I will trim you up."

They did trim us around 4:00 p.m. Gail sat on a counter on one side of the bathroom with her legs spread while Jean-Paul trimmed her. My trim required Alexis to keep my dick in her hand. I could see Gail watching with amusement. After Alexis had moved my dick left, right, up, and down, Gail teased, "having fun Ian?"

"Before you answer," Alexis said, "remember I have scissors next to your balls."

"Only your hands would feel better," I said to Gail.

"You came close," Alexis quipped.

After our trim, Alexis gave some instructions. "Once all six couples have arrived, I'll bring you in and introduce you by first names only. You will mingle like you would if you were at a cocktail party clothed. Do not stand together or hide in the corner. You're here to show off your bodies. We'll have dinner around 8:00. After we give everyone, mainly you, time for food to settle, you two will do your thing: fuck for our enjoyment."

I looked at Gail. She gave me a nervous smile.

The guests were expected at 7:00. At 6:30, Gail and I were shut, nude, in Alexis's home office off the living room. Just after 7:00, we heard the first guests arrive and be greeted by Alexis and Jean-Paul. The voices from the next room brought home that Gail and I would soon be nude, standing among and talking to a group of strangers. Later in the evening, we would have sex in front of them. Gail came up to me. "I really want to do this," she said, "but I'm scared to death."

I wrapped my arms around Gail and held her. "If you want to do it, I'm with you," I said. "If you want to back out, I'm with you." I was nervous too, but Gail's bare breasts against my chest had a calming effect.

Gail looked into my eyes. "No," she said, "I don't want to back out. When will we ever get this chance again?"

We heard more people come in. There was conversation and laughter, what you'd hear when any group of friends got together. Gail and I watched the sun out Alexis's window, seemingly only a few inches above the Gulf. It was about 7:30. We were both getting antsy.

Alexis finally opened the door. Smiling, she said "come on out." I let Gail go first and followed her into the larger room. As we walked out, Alexis announced, "I'd like you to meet our friends Gail and Ian. So that you can get to know them better, Gail and Ian have graciously agreed to spend the evening without clothes."

The six couples were spread around the living room with drinks in hand. Almost everyone appeared to be within about ten or fifteen years of our age. The women all wore dresses or tops and skirts. The men wore polo or tropical shirts and slacks, except for one older man who wore a sport coat.

I suffered a moment of panic, like the dream where you show up in class naked while everyone else is dressed. Gail walked forward with her head high and her shoulders square. I tried to mimic her seeming confidence. Naturally, everyone in the room was looking at us. My feelings quickly changed. It was ok. I was supposed to be naked. Everyone was supposed to be looking at Gail and me. The rogue thought crossed my mind that this could be fun. I felt I had crossed some sort of threshold. Gail looked back at me and smiled. Wherever this was headed, Gail and I would go there together.

Jean-Paul quickly came up to Gail and led her to the other side of the room to meet some of the guests. As she always does, Gail looked sensational. The clothed people around her emphasized her nudity. It was a very sexy sight.

I didn't get much time to ogle Gail. Alexis took my arm and led me across the room. We stopped in front of a blonde, in her late thirties I guessed, standing with a man about the same age. "Ian," Alexis said, "I'd like you to meet my boss Leah Greene. Leah, this is Ian."

Leah was about my height, just under six feet. Her sleeveless sundress displayed broad, muscular shoulders and muscled arms. I suspected she'd had breast augmentation. Her face was, I suppose, pretty but stern. She looked me over thoroughly before saying, "pleased to meet you. You have a good body." Leah gestured to the man standing next to her and said, "this is my date, Kent. Kent's an architect. We're not an item, just fuck buddies."

Kent laughed. "Leah is too serious about her career to waste time on personal relationships." I got the sense that Kent wanted a personal relationship with Leah.

"Damned straight," Leah said. "For me to get where I want to be, I have to work twice as hard as a man and do my work three times as well. Still, I need a dick in me sometimes. Kent's good for that, particularly good in fact." Kent's face showed, I thought, hurt at how Leah minimized his meaning to her.

"It's working for her," Alexis chimed in. "In addition to being GM of the resort where I work, Leah was just put in charge of the sister resorts on the islands."

"We have two on Sanibel and one on Captiva," Leah said. "We're still recovering from the pandemic but, allowing for that, the other two have been underperforming. The Captiva resort needs some updating and reinvigoration. That's my job one. I'm counting on Alexis to take charge at Sea Breeze." Alexis was pleased by this announcement of her enhanced responsibility.

I was struck by the fact that, although I was standing nude with two clothed women and a clothed man, the conversation was typical cocktail party talk. Just then, a young woman in white shirt and black slacks came up holding a tray of hors d'oeuvres. Alexis hadn't told us the event was being catered. The young woman seemed momentarily shocked to encounter a naked man but recovered quickly. I noticed that she gave me a thorough look before she moved on.

Alexis guided me away from Leah and Kent. As she led me across the room, Alexis said "I want you to meet Harry Stone and his wife Samantha. Harry's from up north too. He had a company, sold it for a lot of money, and retired here relatively young. His first wife died so he married his daughter's best friend." Harry sounded interesting.

Harry Stone turned out to be the older man in the sport coat. He looked vaguely familiar, but I couldn't think of why. His wife appeared to be much younger than he was. Samantha was stunningly beautiful, almost on par with Gail. After introductions, Samantha said, "I love your outfit. I'm envious. Harry and I go nude all the time at home, and anywhere else we can get away with it. I'd be happier if I was nude now."

"But, dear," Harry said, "that would be a distraction. Tonight, the focus is on Ian and Gail." To me, Harry asked, "I am correct in assuming that you and Gail are a couple?"

"We are," I answered.

"She's very beautiful," Samantha said.

"Thank you on her behalf," I replied. "You are also quite beautiful."

"Thank you," Samantha said. "I think I'd look better if I was dressed the way Gail is."

"No doubt," I said.

"How often have the two of you gone nude in a clothed group?" Harry asked.

"This is the first time for both of us," I answered.

"I remember the first time I was nude in front of strangers," Samantha said. "It was such a thrill! Are you enjoying yourself?"

Samantha's question made me stop and think. I was naked, talking to the second most beautiful woman I'd ever met and her husband. They were both clothed. "I'm enjoying it a lot," I answered.

"Well," Samantha said, "you and Gail both look great nude."

"Thank you," I replied.

"Are you good friends of Alexis and Jean-Paul?" Harry asked.

"Gail and Alexis are best friends from college," I answered.

"Alexis and Jean-Paul are good people," Harry said. "If you're staying on the islands for a while, ask them to call us. The four of you can sit out by our pool and you can see Samantha in the nude."

Samantha smiled and put an arm around Harry's back. "And you'll see Harry," she said. "He looks wonderful nude."

I didn't get back with Gail until we sat down for dinner at a table on the deck above Alexis's and Jean-Paul's pool. It was a warm night, but comfortable thanks to a breeze off the Gulf. The deck gave a view over the pool to the beach and the Gulf beyond.

Before we sat down, Jean-Paul took me aside. "Alexis has you sitting next to Leah," he said. "You met her?" I nodded. Jean-Paul smiled. "Ignore the ball-busting bitch act. I think Leah has insecurities and she's in a male-dominated industry. She's fun when she gets comfortable with you and she's kinky. Kent is a recent addition. I'll bet he doesn't know everything Leah's into."

I was seated between Leah and Samantha. Gail was across the table from me, between Kent and Harry. I inferred that Alexis and Jean-Paul particularly wanted us to meet Leah and the Stones. While I was impressed by Samantha Stone, a look across the table reminded me that no one is comparable to Gail.

The dinner was a fresh fish called "triple tail." It was quite good. It was served by the server I had seen earlier and another young lady. They both seemed fascinated by the fact that there were two nude people at the table.

after our entrées were served, Samantha squeezed my bare thigh. I looked at her. She lifted the tablecloth to reveal that she had pulled the hem of her dress to her waist. Her panties were down at her ankles. "It only seemed fair," she said. Samantha looked good exposed.

From across the table, Harry asked, "Is my wife exposing herself to you?" I nodded. "Good," Harry said. "I guess I should do the same for the beautiful woman to my left." Harry rose slightly in his chair as he unzipped his trousers. He sat back down.

Gail looked down in Harry's lap. She smiled and said, "That is very nice Mr. Stone."

The flashing caught Leah's attention. Leah announced to the table, "Samantha has her dress pulled up and her panties at her ankles." Leah stood up. She took the hem of her dress in her hands. "Some of us never wear panties," she said as she pulled her dress up. No, Leah Greene wasn't wearing any panties. But for her shaved mound, her muscular thighs and hips would have looked almost masculine. I preferred the softer, more feminine looks of Gail and Samantha. "Harry's probably got his dick out too," Leah said. "Kent, show Gail yours."

Kent looked shocked. He was saved by Alexis. From the head of the table, she announced, "Many of us like to show off, and we all like to look. Tonight is for Gail and Ian to show off and us to look at them. We'll all get our chances at other times." Leah dropped her dress and sat down. Samantha, however, did not cover up.

After desert and another rounds if drinks, Alexis stood and said, "if you all want to go back into the living room, I think we're ready for the entertainment."

While we ate, someone had moved a large padded bench into the center of the living room and covered it with a sheet. A few chairs had been placed in a rough circle around the bench. The women sat and the men, mostly, stood. Alexis led Gail and me to the bench then stepped away.

Gail and I faced each other. Gail had a gleam in her eyes and a slight smile. I reached out and pulled her to me. As we kissed, I put both hands on her bare ass and squeezed her against me. Gail's nude body always felt good against mine. I was starting to get excited.

We broke our embrace. Gail stepped back and took my stiffening dick in her hand. As she stroked me, I rubbed her nipples between my thumbs and forefingers. After a moment or two, I was ready. I picked Gail up and laid her on her back on the bench. Gail and I had discussed doggy style so we could watch the people watching us. We decided that our first time before an audience wasn't the time to try a new position. We'd do missionary.

I wasn't sure whether Gail was ready, so I spread her legs and lay on the bench on my chest with my head between her thighs. I ran my tongue around her labia and then started licking her clit. After a few licks, I started sucking it. Very quickly, Gail put a hand on my head. I stopped sucking and raised my head. We made eye contact and Gail said, "in me, now, please." I got on the bench above her and slid my dick into her well-lubricated vagina. Gail wrapped her legs loosely around me. I leaned my head down to kiss her throat. Gail whispered, "go slow. Let's make this last."

I was very aware that we were being watched by Alexis, Jean-Paul, and six other couples. Looking up from Gail's face, I saw the two servers standing in a corner of the room looking both shocked and fascinated. I felt that every one of those people was judging each thrust of my hips. It was, at least, unnerving.

I was beginning to think that I was making a complete hash of the whole thing, embarrassing myself and disappointing Gail. I looked down into Gail's face. She must have read my thoughts. "We're fine," she said. "The only people we have to please are each other." As I leaned down to kiss her, Gail added, "I could only do this with you."

Gail's words and the look on her face eliminated all my insecurities. I was proud to be making love to Gail MacDonald and glad that people were seeing us express our love for each other in the most intimate physical way possible. I started really having fun.

Gail and I made love for what seemed like a long time at what I'd call low intensity. We were both aroused and felt great, but neither of us was close to orgasm. Gail finally whispered, "Let's make each other come." She tightened her legs around me and I started aiming for the spot I had found the night before. I must have found it because Gail's pelvic muscles tightened and she started bucking against me, increasing the stimulation for both of us. As I was thrusting, I alternated between sucking her nipples and kissing her throat. Her pulse and breathing got faster.

HStoner
HStoner
2,401 Followers