The Naked Barmaid

Story Info
She loses her clothes.
1.4k words
4.31
38.9k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You will recall that professor Otto Graffenberg’s experiment went disastrously wrong so that whenever a man nodded in the direction of a woman, all her clothes fell off and then disappeared. Any other clothes she put on also disappeared, and this effect remained for between one and two hours.

Alan, a young member of the Professor’s team asked permission to leave their meeting a bit early in order to see a blond barmaid who worked in the King’s Head public house.

I take up my story where Alan goes into the pub to get a drink. He walked right up to the bar and smiled at Andrea the barmaid. “Hi Andrea. How’s things?”

“Great, Alan. Just great. My boss, Tony, told me that at the end of this evening I will have completed my first hundred hours as barmaid without being absent.”

“So what does that mean?” enquired Alan.

“It means that I qualify for a £50 bonus for uninterrupted work.”

“Gee! That’s great,” enthused Alan. “You’ll definitely need someone to escort you home with an extra £50 in your purse. I’ll give you a lift.”

“OK. See you when we close.”

Just then Alan saw two of his friends, Grace and Tony sitting at a nearby table. He squeezed in beside them.

“It’s full in here tonight,” he said. “Is there room for a little one on this seat?”

“Sure” said his two friends moving further along the seat.

“Saw you chatting up Andrea again,” remarked Tony.

“Yep! I’m giving her a lift home afterwards, as I often do.”

“And will the sparks be flying in the back of your car on the way home?” asked Grace.

“Cheeky!” Alan replied. “Actually, Andrea is a bit of a tease. To see her there now with her miniskirt and low cut blouse you’d think she’d be a great performer.”

“And isn’t she?”

“Not so far.”

Just then Andrea came from behind the bar holding alofttwo pint glasses in each hand which she was taking to one of the tables. She was wiggling her hips as usual and trying to attract attention.

“See what I mean?” said Alan as he nodded in the direction of Andrea.

There was instant pandemonium as all Andrea’s clothes fell off onto the floor and then disappeared leaving her stark naked holding on to four pint glasses. She looked around helplessly as everyone looked her up and down taking in every deatil. Some of the women looked slightly embarrassed but the men cheered and applauded.

Suddenly Andrea didn’t seem to care about her nudity in front of all the people. She calmly walked over to the table and put down the beers and then strolled over to the table where Alan and his friends were sitting. She put her hand on Alan’s shoulder.

“Don’t forget my lift later, will you?” she asked in a sexy voice.

Grace looked alarmed. “Hadn’t you better go and get some clothes on?” she asked. “She stood up, took off her cardigan and put it around Andrea. Instantly it disappeared.

Andrea put her hand up to the side of her mouth and spoke to all three. “Actually, I’ve always wanted to be a topless barmaid. Being a totally naked barmaid is even better.”

“Can’t you pop into the room behind the bar and hide?” asked Tony.

“No. If I do that my service will be interrupted and I’ll miss my £50 bonus. I’ll just get on with the job.”

And with that she wiggled her way around the room collecting glasses and leaning over to wipe off some of the tables. This delighted some of the customers, and several hands found their way between the backs of her legs as she did her job. She just turned around and winked.

The landlord was enjoying the show as much as anyone. He’d always fancied Andrea, and seeing her walking around naked was a real bonus for him. He turned up the music louder still to try to cover the commotion being caused.

“Give us a dance Andrea’” shouted one of the customers. Instantly she jumped up on the nearest table and started doing a sexy dance opening her legs and thrusting her hips back and forth just like an experienced table dancer. The cheering was deafening and had the effect of making Andrea more daring. She lay on her back on the table , opened her legs and put her feet behind the neck of the nearest man who instantly slid his hand up her thighs and rubbed her shaved pussy. She put her head back and panted.

“More! More! You’ve got a lovely touch.” Then she stretched right back on the table and another man cupped both her breasts in his hands. The crowd who had gathered around the table could now see that her pussy was getting pinker by the second and was opening wide with the excitment of it all.

Still panting, Andrea jumped off the table and continued with her work. She seemed very keen to wipe off tables as near to a man as possible. She had never had her butt stroked and her pussy explored from the rear so many times before. This went on for well over half and hour as a lot of those present with mobile phones let their friends know all about what was happening. More and more people started to arrive until the place was heaving.

Then Andrea went back behind the bar where she seemed to be a bit less aroused but continued to serve the customers naked.

Eventually it was closing time and the landlord rang the bell. Alan and his two friends were still talking excitedly as people started to leave. Then he noticed that Andrea had gone into the room at the back of the bar. He looked at his watch and realised that it would not be long before her clothes reappeared.

Ten minutes later, Alan was the only one left in the bar as he waited for Andrea. She eventually appeared looking like her normal self and wearing her clothes. She was carrying Grace’s cardigan over her arm. Alan gave her a warm smile and they both went out to his car.

When they got in Alan put his arms around Andrea and started kissing her. She responded but not more than she usually did. Alan was puzzled. As he drove away he said, “That was some show you put on in there tonight.”

“Don’t really know what came over me. I’ve never done anything like that before. It was a strange experience.”

The short journey by car to Andrea’s flat was punctuated by short bursts of conversation as per normal. When they got out of the car Alan walked with her to the front door and up the stairs to the door of her flat. She unlocked it and turned to face Alan. “Fancy a coffee to celebrate my bonus?” she asked.

Alan nodded his assent. Instantly Andrea’s clothes disappeared for the second time that evening. She grabbed him by his coat and threw her arms around his neck hugging him close to her naked body. Her tongue swiftly darted around inside his mouth taking him by surprise. Then she took him by the hand and started to pull him, half running, in the direction of the bedroom.

“I thought we were going to have coffee to... “ he began.

“Never mind the coffee. I’ve always fancied getting you between my legs and there’s no time like the present.”

She flung herself on the bed on her back and spread her legs open. Alan just stared at her open pink pussy that was now starting to run with juice.

“Oh, please, Alan! Get your clothes off. I need you.”

In something of a daze, Alan got stripped and slid between her legs. “You seem very eager and sexy all of a sudden. Why haven’t you done this before?”

“Because I was a tease and a bitch. I’m very sorry. Let me suck you up.” With that she rolled over on her side and, taking his semi-erect penis in her mouth, rolled her tongue around under his foreskin moaning the whole time. She then grabbed his erection in both hands and inserted it inside her wide open vagina.

“Go on! Ravage me!” she cried as she lifted her hips up to meet his.

Alan decided to join in and pumped away as fast as he could. They continued to roll about on the bed and sometimes Andrea would sit astride him moaning and jumping up and down trying to seek satisfaction.

Eventually he shot his load inside her and two seconds later she convulsed three or four times as she reached orgasm. As they lay panting side by side, Andrea muttered in a sexy voice. “Thank you darling. That was wonderful. Who needs clothes.”