The Naked Chef

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What? I already cooked you dinner!"

"I want a kiss."

David looked at his wife, a huge smirk spreading on his face. "Well, what can I say to that? Your wish is my command."

Gently he turned her face towards him and when he kissed her she melted completely, letting him enfold her. He kissed her face, feather light kisses that left no other trace than a burning sensation where his lips had graced her skin, and a flame of desire rushed through her body and down her loins.

Veronica could feel something tugging her robe. She looked down and noticed David's hand pushing the fabric down her breasts, slowly exposing them. His kisses were eager and burnt a trail down her neck.

"Mmmm, David," she murmured.

He pulled at the knot that kept the robe together. As if by magic it came undone, exposing her new lingerie.

"Wow, what's this?" David chuckled.

"Your Valentine's Day present," Veronica beamed. "Happy Valentine's Day, lover."

"Mmm, and it's all wrapped in the most gorgeous package too..."

Veronica wrapped her arms around his neck as David kissed her passionately. Greedily she opened her mouth to his, sucking at his lips and mouth, drawing in his hot breath and letting his wet tongue meet hers.

David suddenly grabbed her thighs and ass, lifting her up on the breakfast table.

"David! What are you doing?" Veronica giggled.

"Kissing my wife. Wanting to ravish her right her, right now and on this table," David answered panting. His hand eagerly sought the soft skin of her inner thighs and moving closer to her hot snatch.

"Oh my!" Veronica laughed before feeling his open palm closing down on her mound.

She could feel his lips on her breasts, teasingly licking along the corset wire before plunging down her cleavage. The tickling sensation of his tongue between her breasts made her body quiver in anticipation. All while his hand rhythmically massaged her already moist folds through the sheer lace fabric.

"Spread your legs."

Lying on the table, her ass by the edge and David towering over her, she parted her legs obediently. He was still stressed in the white apron, but underneath it she could see a familiar tent jutting out a few inches below his waist.

"You're wet," he whispered. "I can feel your panties getting soaked."

"And your apron's not hiding your predicament..."

"Then perhaps it's time I do something about it." In a swift movement he lifted the apron, revealing his rigid cock. Grabbing the base of the shaft with one hand, he steered it towards Veronica's pussy. For a while he let her feel his cock massaging her through the fabric. Now and then he'd push the tip against her opening, letting the lace buck inwards, opening up her puffy outer lips and tease her body to produce more of its juices.

Veronica gasped at the teasing and loved it. She loved the feeling of being in the hands of her husband, succumbing to his loving torture. Lying down on the table, she pulled him over her. His lips were all over her breast. For every breath she took, for every heaving of her bosom, he buried his face in her flesh. She was dying for him to lick her nipples.

"Fuck, I want you," David breathed heavily.

"I want you too."

She could feel David beginning to pull her panties down. They were like a second skin, and when only halfway down his wife's shapely ass, David made a decision. Like a hungry animal, he ripped the panties apart.

"David!"

"Spread your legs," he grunted. "More!"

Hesitantly Veronica obliged. Unable to restrain himself, David parted her legs forcefully.

"Open your pussy."

Slightly surprised at her husbands renewed vigor, Veronica slowly let her hand glide to her wet pussy. Using two fingers she parted her wet lips, showing off her pink, glistening folds.

Bending his knees slightly, David placed his cock by the entrance to his wife's pussy. He wanted nothing but to ram it into her, but the sight of all that pinkness overwhelmed him. Instead he rubbed the bulbous head over her pussy, spreading the juices all over her womanhood.

"Oh God..." Veronica groaned.

He couldn't wait any longer. He had to fuck her. Grabbing his shaft again, this time with both hands, he steered his hard cock against her opening. In one languid motion he was in her to the hilt. And then he began to fuck her.

Veronica felt her flesh opening up to her husband, beckoning him inside of her. As the head of his cock finally penetrated her, she let out a loud groan. The way he filled her up was wonderful and when she felt his hands grabbing her ass, pushing her body to meet his thrusts, she couldn't help herself.

"Uuhhh!" she moaned.

Grabbing onto the end of the table, she began to meet his thrusts. Her hips moved back and forth over the lacquered wood. As David's cock pistoned in and out of her, she gasped with each crude thrust.

"Oh God," David panted. "This feels so good. So fucking good!"

"Yes," Veronica whimpered. "Yes, keep doing that. Fuck me like that." Veronica wrapped her arms around David's neck, pulling him down on her. Her hungry mouth greedily seeking out his lips.

"It feels so fucking good to be inside you, God I love how wet you always get!"

"Yes darling," Veronica said, in-between kisses. "I love getting fucked by you like this – hard and fast."

"It's been too long," David whispered.

"But it's oh so sweet when it happens," Veronica murmured. "Do it again. Pull out and thrust hard into me."

Not one to disappoint, David slowly pulled out of Veronica's tight pussy. He watched her shiver slightly as he pulled out fully, letting the now soaked cock rest on her mound.

"Rub it. Spread my juices again." With two fingers Veronica pulled the skin covering her pulsating clit.

David grabbed the base of the shaft and ran the cock head, now coated with Veronica's slick juices, over her stiff clit. There was something immensely sexy about the way her hips bucked as the tip of his head graced the clit.

"Ooh," Veronica whimpered, closing her eyes.

"You like this, don't you? You enjoy being teased." David smiled naughtily while running his cock over her clit, as well as up and down her slit.

"Yes!"

"Do you want me to keep this up, or would you like some more action?"

"Fuck me!"

"I'm sorry, could you repeat that?" David laughed softly.

Veronica opened her eyes and looked at her husband with wantonly. "Just shut up and do me."

And he did. Placing his cock by her entrance once more, David thrust his hips forward, slamming hard into Veronica's depths. With great strength he drove into her, trying to satisfy her needs.

"Mmphgg! Oh David, I think I'm cumming!"

David thrust faster and harder. His hands were digging into his wife's bare ass, pulling her towards him. Her body was meeting his as he slammed into her tight cunt. She sure was a sight for sore eyes; spread before him on the kitchen table, her otherwise neat dark hair all tangled up and breasts jiggling with every thrust.

"David, I'm cumming..." Veronica's voice trailed off as her body began to spasm in a mind-blowing orgasm.

As David felt his wife's orgasm, the feeling of her walls contracting around him was enough to trigger his own. With a loud and deep groan David came, his hips thrusting forward with the force of the orgasm. And as he came, David leaned forward, grabbed his wife's gorgeous breasts and bit down.

Veronica kept whimpering and moaning, her eyes closed and head rocking back and forth. Suddenly she felt David's sperm shooting inside of her, hitting her back wall, but she also felt something else – a sharp pain. It took her a couple of seconds to register David had bit her breasts, not too hard, but the pain was there – and it was exquisite. Involuntarily she bucked her hips up against his, dug her fingers into his ass and screamed out loud as they both came.

#

"Oh my..." Veronica panted after regaining her breath.

"You can say that again!" David laughed.

They were still lying on top of the breakfast table; David slumped over Veronica and resting his head on her half exposed breasts.

"Well, I guess I got my Valentine's wish come true," Veronica giggled.

"Oh? What did you wish for?"

"A nice meal and fantastic sex. The bonus being getting out of that rut we've been in."

David smiled and kissed her tenderly.

"I'm glad I could be of assistance," he said.

"So, do I get my dessert now?" Veronica grinned.

"I thought this was the dessert!"

"I meant ice cream or something," Veronica laughed. "I'm quite thirsty and ice cream would be really nice post-coital."

David gave up a loud sigh and got up. "Geesh, what's with women and food? And they say the way to a man's heart is by his stomach. That should be said about women too!"

Veronica just smiled at him and sat up on the table. Her previously well-combed hair was tangled and unruly. Her cheeks had a light flush to them.

"Darling, why don't you go into the bedroom and I'll be right there with the ice cream," David said.

"Ok, fine by me." Veronica jumped off the table and adjusted her robe before heading towards the bedroom.

David watched her leave the kitchen, the short silk robe moving in sync with her swaying hips. God, he was a lucky bastard!

#

"Do you know what happened to me today?" Veronica said, taking the ice cream bowl from David.

"No, what happened?"

"The place where I bought the lingerie, the shop attendant was this really cute Asian woman."

"And?"

"She kept opening up the curtain to help and when she adjusted the cleavage I felt really strange."

"She adjusted your cleavage?" David's eyebrow raised itself in pretended disbelief.

"Yes she did, and stop grinning like that, she's a professional. It's all part of her job."

David looked at his wife with an amused smile. "Ok, so what's this about some strange feeling?"

"I...got aroused."

"Aroused?" David propped himself up from the half-lying position he'd been in.

"Yes, something about it all..." Veronica took another scoop of vanilla ice cream. "I don't know why, but when her fingers brushed against my breast, I felt my stomach flip."

"I didn't know you were into women. Great!"

Veronica slapped his hand. "I'm not! It's just that... there was something about the whole situation. She kept adjusting the corset and pushing my breasts up. Then later she even complimented me on them!"

"At least she's got good taste!" David said with a wide grin on his face.

"Anyway, it was just weird. I've never been aroused by a woman before," Veronica took the last spoonful of ice cream. "Never mind, I'm yours and only yours."

"Well, I guess I could oversee it if you ever decide to act on that attraction..." David leaned forward and kissed his wife. "As long as I get to watch..."

"David! You little..." They laughed and fell back on the bed together, wrestling and pulling at each other's minimal clothing.

"I think you're overdressed," Veronica said seductively. "Take that apron off."

"Ok, but let me just get something first," David said and jumped out of the bed.

"What are you getting?"

"It's a surprise!"

Veronica laughed and made herself comfortable among the big pillows. What did David have in mind this time? She heard him enter the room and looked up.

"Here, I want you to put this on," David said, handing her one of her scarves.

"My scarf?"

"Yes, I want you to use it as a blindfold."

"A blindfold?"

David sat down beside her and took the dark scarf from her hands. Carefully he covered her eyes and tied it at the back of her head.

"Are you sure about this?" Veronica asked nervously. This was something new to her.

"Trust me, you'll love what I have in mind for you. I just want to make this Valentine's Day memorable." He touched her shoulder reassuringly and she grabbed his hand.

"Ok, I'm in." She brought his hand to her lips and kissed the back of it.

"Lie down and make yourself comfortable," David said in a soft voice.

Still slightly nervous, but more excited than anything, Veronica did as he said. She could feel the pillows shaping their form after her head.

"Relax," David whispered.

She could hear him move around in the room. Suddenly she heard music, David had put on one of her relaxation CDs. She heard him moving around again. He seemed closer. The bed bucked under David's weight as he sat down. He was now by her feet.

Suddenly Veronica felt something by her ankle. It was cold. Freezing cold and it was moving up her leg. She felt something trickling down the side of her leg – water. The cold thing; it was ice.

"David..."

"Shh, just enjoy it, honey."

She could feel him run the ice cube along her leg as it melted on the way up and trickled down the sides. A new ice cube. This time David was running it along her inner thighs. Veronica couldn't help but give in to the delicate shivers cursing through her body, as the new ice cube made its way up.

Her thighs were wet, cold and quivering. Her pussy was on fire. She could feel herself getting wet again. The new juices mixing with the old.

"Do you like it?" David whispered into her ear.

"Yes. It feels so wet and cold."

"Good." David leaned in and kissed her. Letting his tongue run along her full lips before sneaking in to play with her's.

"Are you prepared for more?"

"Yes."

Something wet landed by her collarbone. A drop of water. Another drop landed not far from the first. And then there were more drops. For every drop her body tensed up momentarily, only to relax as her body savored the cold. For every drop her arousal grew.

"My love," David whispered, as he ran a new ice cube along her slender neck.

He watched her breasts heaving; exquisitely raising themselves as she breathed. How he loved her breasts. He longed to see them fully, to feel her hard nipples in his mouth.

Veronica felt her breath getting more ragged. David was running an ice cube along her neck and was just about to reach her breasts.

"Ohh," she cried out in desire, as a water droplet hit her cleft.

Her small cry had David in stitches, and the way she bit her bottom lip as the water ran between her breasts was too much to bear. With trembling fingers he began unhooking the corset. As her naked breast came into view, he nearly forgot himself and reached out to grab them, but stopped himself in time. Instead he ran the ice cube down between her breasts and around the already hard nipples.

Her nipples were hard. Very hard. She wanted David to put his mouth to her breasts and suck them. Instead Veronica felt the ice brushing by the nipples. She gasped at the unsuspected sensation. Then she felt it again. David was teasing her nipples mercilessly.

"Suck them!" she begged. "Oh baby, please do it."

David hurriedly unhooked the rest of the corset. The last bit of ice had melted, leaving a wet trail on his wife's breasts. David leant down and eagerly put his mouth to her nipple.

The warmth from his breath was a sharp contrast to the coldness of the ice cube. To Veronica it seemed as the cold had made her more sensitive, and when David finally took her nipple into his mouth she let out another cry.

David eagerly sucked his wife's nipples one at a time, alternating between them. He let his tongue flick over the nipples as Veronica ran her hands through his hair.

"Eat me," Veronica panted. "I want to feel your tongue inside me."

She could feel him kiss his way down her stomach. A part of her wished she could see him, watching him go down on her had always been a huge turn on, but wearing the blindfold had made her more in tune with her other senses. There was a certain allure in not knowing what to expect next.

David caressed her pussy, pressing his finger into the lips, rubbing the place where the wetness had begun to spread and tracing to the edge of her ass cheeks. His finger probing, slowly yet urgently, before dipping into Veronica's wet slit.

Veronica arched her back, lifting her hips off the bed at the intrusion of David's finger into her warm wetness. He could see his finger glisten with her juices as he traced her lips, then gently spread them to expose her clit to his touch. Teasingly he avoided her hotspot for several moments, and then brushed directly over it, catching her by surprise.

"Lick me, David," she moaned. "Don't just tease me!"

Grabbing the last ice cube, David let a few drops run down her folds before rubbing it up and down her already soaked pussy. As he rubbed the ice cube up and down, he could see it melting from her body heat. With the final piece he held it against her clit, numbing it slightly.

Gently David held her lips apart with the fingers of one hand. Veronica gasped at the intensity of direct contact as she felt the tip of his tongue on her clit. As David began to lick and suck at her erect little knob, he sneaked a finger of his other hand between her full, wet cunt lips, seeking the g-spot.

Veronica arched her back and pressed herself against David's tongue, as if what she was getting wasn't nearly enough. The pumping motion of his finger, soon to become two, and his tongue teasing her clit was almost too much. By the time the orgasm reached her thighs, her feet had already curled up, her legs were trembling and a deep guttural moan escaped her lips.

As David continued to encourage the impending peak she so desperately wanted, he could see a bright blush spreading over parts of her body; between her breasts, up her throat and reaching her cheeks.

"Oh yes...yes...yes!" Veronica moaned under his onslaught. As the wave hit her she grabbed his hair, pulling at it and pushed his face further into her wetness, grinding herself against him.

Exhausted and panting Veronica fell back on the pillows. Her orgasm subsiding and leaving her body satisfied, yet with that strange empty feeling that comes with every coupling.

David released her from the blindfold.

"How are you feeling?" he asked tenderly.

"Wonderful," Veronica smiled back at him.

"Did it feel any different?"

"Yes, I became more aware of how things felt and it seemed to make me more sensitive."

"That sounds great, honey." David smiled. "Happy Valentine's Day."

"Happy Valentine's Day, my naked chef. It certainly was a dinner date to remember..."

Hope you liked the story and thanks for reading. Feedback and votes are greatly appreciated. -LP

12