The Naked Christmas Elf

Story Info
Annie plays the Christmas elf for a women's book club.
1.8k words
4.46
18.2k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Last night... yes, I said last night! I was asked to be the surprise guest at the Christmas party of a women's book club. Man... I'm certain that opener really got your juices flowing! But... what fun!!

My friend, Claire, knows through experience that I enjoy being naked... and particularly naked in public or group settings. So... she invited me to be the lead her book club members in their annual Christmas gift exchange. I know several members of her book club... so I was immediately interested. If I had enough time to be a member of a book club, I'd love to be invited to be a member. As Claire explained to me... two married women couples, three bi-sexual women and three very fun-loving and open-minded straight women. What's not to love about this group?

They have reportedly been meeting every other month for the past 9 years... that's pretty cool for any group to have that track record. For the past 5 years... they've decided to have a Christmas gift exchange. For the past 2 years... the gifts for this exchange have been focused on sex toys for women. Ahhhhh... I was even more interested with this little piece of info!

Claire asked me to lead their gift exchange dressed in an elf hat... and nothing more. She knows me well... so she and I both knew with that request, she owned me!

Now... this is a serious book club... for most of the year. These are highly literate and intelligent women who serve in some high-profile jobs across the San Francisco Bay Area. They love to discuss books for their literary, philosophical, political and emotional impact. But... for their last book of the year recently... they have chosen a book that is just blatantly sexy.

This year... they chose Three Rivers by Roberta Latow, published first in 1980. For God's sake... this book is as old as me! I read it first about 10 years ago and was totally blown away with the vivid sex and amazing sensuality. This book inspired some wonderfully intense orgasms as I read it... just thinking about some of the scenes in the book made me soooo aroused.

For those who might be interested... here is an excerpt of a review of Three Rivers: "This is the trashiest novel I have ever loved. By trashy, I mean dirty. By dirty, I mean absolutely filled with explicit sex. But there's also romance. And scenery. And lush, sensual detail. And adventure. And true love." See what I mean? Priceless!

The idea Claire shared was this... the book club would discuss the book for about 1 hour... then I would arrive and lead the gift exchange. I asked for a little variation... that I could sit in on the discussion since I remember the book... and enhance the discussion a bit by being the nude embodiment of the wonderful sensuality in the book. And... she thought that was a great enhancement!

When I arrived... Claire let me in and shared that everyone was already in the family room. I took off my lush black cape that was my only covering for the short drive over... and kicked off my shoes. My elf hat was all that was left on my already excited body. Claire gave me a quick but very welcoming hug... and we proceeded into the family room.

The house was decorated beautifully... and everywhere. Wow! I was greeted by lots of smiles... a couple of whistles... some applause. It was obvious that they were already in the holiday spirit... and the wine was already flowing.

I met everyone... getting hugs from the women I already knew... and a few others. I found the group to have more diversity than I'd imagined. The age range was probably from late 30s to early 70s. Several women had extensive and beautiful tattoos. Three African-descent... two Asian... one Latin American... four Anglo. A great group!

I found a seat at the edge of the group and one of the women started the discussion with a short reading she felt carried the sensuality of the book. Yes! She was right in her choice... I found myself getting aroused just listening to her dramatic reading.

The discussion was spirited... funny... witty... and very sexually charged. Some memorable parts of the book were shared by various members... some personal stories that were similar to events in the book were shared... some sexual exploits in the book were challenged as just beyond belief. I was sitting on the hearth of a gas-flame fireplace to stay warm... and found the conversation to be stimulating and intellectually dynamic. They recognized that I had read the book also... and they asked for my perspectives several times. They were very gracious in including me.

The leader then sensed a lull in the conversation after a little over 1 hour of discussion... and turned to Claire for the gift exchange... and refreshers of wine and dessert... and a chance to visit the bathroom.

I was ready when everyone returned to the family room. Everyone had been tasked with bringing a wrapped gift... a sex toy they felt was either really fun or really ridiculous. My first job was having all 10 women pick a number out of a small bowl... 1 to 10. This would be the order we would follow for 2 rounds. In the order of their number... each woman could open a new gift... or steal an already opened gift. Once a gift was stolen three times... it was not open to be stolen again. We would move through all 10 numbers in a first round... then we'd go through the numbers in a second round for more stealing!

Before we started... I felt the group need a little more fun... since all of them were obviously comfortable with a nude woman leading their gift exchange in just an elf hat. I invited each of them... as they might feel comfortable... to touch me wherever they'd like on their way to the gifts... knowing that they'd not be quite as raunchy as the most dramatic events in the book. They laughed... and then expressed their appreciation for the offer.

So much fun! One by one by the order they'd chosen... came forward to check out again how they wanted to touch me... with lots of advice from their pals. Then... they'd choose an unopened gift or one that someone else had already claimed. If someone had their gift stolen... they then had the opportunity to steal someone else's or open a new one. See how it works?

I was surprised my boobs got so much attention at first. My erect nipples were kissed and sucked. My boobs were caressed beautifully. Then... one of the older members walked up to me and asked me to stand with my legs open to shoulder width... I immediately obeyed.

Oh, my! This older woman touched me in a way that almost made me cry. She put her hand between my legs... held it there without moving for a time... then gently parted my lips and entered me. All the while... she was looking me in the eyes. I was mesmerized by her gaze and by her touch. She held me... and slowly smiled, closing her eyes. That's when I had my first orgasm of the night... and it was incredibly intense. She held me through it... then pulled her hand back and gave me a loving hug. I would have done anything for this woman at that point!

The gifting continued... and the group was increasingly animated and loud in their appreciation of each new gift. Of course, some sex toys aren't exactly obvious at their first look... particularly some of those that were meant to be more joke gifts. There were many questions... some crude suggestions... and lots of suggestive comments.

When we concluded with our two rounds in opening and stealing... I felt my job was done. I turned the evening back to Claire. But... I was not off the hook by any means. No... this shouldn't have been any surprise. What a naïve exhibitionist I am!!

Claire announced that the group would now choose the sexiest of the evening's gifts for a demonstration by... me! The cheering and applause could probably be heard for miles. Claire remarked that this was one of the very few times she'd seen me blush. And... I think she's right!

Several of the sex toys were lined up for a vote. Claire then moved from one to the next... asking for votes from the 10 members. The choice was overwhelming... the Squish Vibrator, purchased at unboundbabes.com. As the purchaser explained... it's supposed to get stronger as you squeeze it harder... rechargeable, waterproof, quiet... and cute! And... I have to say... it's very cute!

So... my job was to give the Squish Vibrator a test drive. Hahaha! They unwrapped it... give it a quick cleaning... and handed it to me. Soooo cute!

I laid out on the floor in the middle of the room... spread my legs and explored the early movements of the Squish Vibrator. I'm not exactly a novice with vibrators... so I found a very comfortable placement. Yes... it's a very comfortable and exciting toy for sure. Even with 10 women watching... it was easy to feel my arousal growing. I could feel my body moving as my arousal rose. I know my body's enjoyment levels well, so I moved with my sensations and let my arousal rise and fall several times before I allowed me to push past my point of no return. Then... I pushed myself beyond that point... plunging headlong into a spectacular orgasm with multiple spikes.

As I opened my eyes after a blinding flash of sexual release... I gradually focused on 10 faces... all hoping I hadn't died in my ecstasy. Their smiles met mine... and I started to laugh and roll on the floor. It was a comic relief everyone needed.

Then I said, "Yes... this one's the winner!" Everyone laughed!

This is a very interesting group. After my overwhelming orgasm... several of the women in the group wanted to hear from me about the experience they'd just witnessed. It was like they wanted a play-by-play of my gradual arousal and ultimate climax. So... we discussed it... and my arousal returned. They could see the flushing of my breasts and my yoni... and my inability to sit still without moving my hips. I finally had to ask for their patience as I touched my yearning yoni with the Squish Vibrator again... and absolutely exploded with a massive and convulsive orgasm.

During the next hour or so... I was able to recover enough for additional conversations and to drive myself home. When I got home, however, my lovely hubby wanted to hear about my evening. The retelling was predictably fun and again arousing. More fun still... they let me take the Squish Vibrator home with me as a gift. When I showed Anthony... I almost had another orgasm. Then... when I squeezed it slightly and pushed it gently into my yoni... heaven!!