The Naked Filmmaker: For Dana

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Look at it! So full of life, so full of need and desire, just like yours! Taste it, be a man Sam. Do it! Do what you've enjoyed watching so many women do before—allow us the pleasure of seeing you do the unthinkable! Show us you're not afraid to put another man's penis in your mouth and suck on him for OUR pleasure."

Sam slowly and gently licked his lips. This was it. He knew it, I knew, they knew it. His hesitation was not performance—this part was totally authentic!

I could only imagine his thoughts at this moment. Sam was a straight man, head-over-heels in love with a woman who was asking him to put another man in his mouth and he had agreed to it and now here it was literally staring him in the face!

He carefully reached his hand forward and wrapped his fingers around Tom's penis. Sam stroked Tom like a pro having all the experience in the world stroking his own hard dick all those years. Then with his other hand he cupped Tom's balls and carefully toyed with them the way men like to have their testicles played with. Sam opened his mouth and moved in a little closer.

He was now only half of an inch from Tom's penis. I imagined Tom could feel Sam's warm nervous breath on the head of his dick!

Sam let go of Tom's balls and stared into the beast! He stopped stroking him and kept his forefinger and thumb barely wrapped just under the head of the penis.

Sam was now in a position that many women (including myself) have been in and I totally understood what he was feeling, I could see that look in his eye. That nervousness, curiosity, fear mixed with guilt and lust, desire to get it over with, but also to hold off the moment as long as possible. My beautiful Sam was about to cross a line he never thought he would. And I knew in that moment that he was doing it not only for me but also as payback for all the women he had watched online, all the women he had objectified (in his own polite way). He was doing it because he was a man of honor, a man of compassion, and because he was the most awesome man I have ever known! And maybe, just maybe, he was doing it because he secretly wanted to!

Sam licked his lips once more in anticipation and I realized it was the last time that his virgin lips would ever not know what it felt like to have a penis move between them!

Sam rubbed his thumb over the tip of Tom's erection once to remove as much pre-cum as possible then Sam gingerly, amazingly pushed his head forward.

I watched in ecstasy as Tom's penis slipped between Sam's lips and entered his mouth!

"MY LORD! HE DID IT!"

Sam only took the head of Tom's penis into his mouth then stopped. I know Sam has a gag reflex and he was probably a little scared at first.

He looked so cute, so adorable. He actually looked up as Tom moaned in exhilaration. Sam just remained still for a moment with his beautiful eyes looking up Tom's nude body with Tom's hard cock sitting in his mouth and making one of his cheeks poke out.

My Sam! My wonderful loving Sam was on my computer screen with his best friend's erect dick in his mouth. This was the sexiest thing I had ever seen in my life. Sam has surprised me a million times over the past year with his antics, but never as much as in that moment. This video was more than I could ever have hoped for!

I watched in delight as MY beloved Sam slurped up his own buddy's sex organ. I was amazed at how quickly Sam picked up his newfound skills as his shyness quickly fell away and he instantly began to devour Tom's knob!

Sam was blowing Tom like a Champ!

He opened his mouth wide so Tom's dick flipped out then Sam went down and took Tom's testicle into his mouth! Sam continued to suck on Tom's dangling balls while rubbing his tongue and chin across those beautiful pendulating bastards!

Then Sam slid his tongue back up Tom's shaft and engorged his mouth back onto that hard cock!

Sam continued passionately bobbing up and down until Tom was ready to explode! I was not only shocked that Sam had the balls to actually do what he was doing, but that he did it with such elation, such enthusiasm that it astonished me.

Kate finally pulled Sam back as Tom's penis snapped back up into its normal arch and blasted its cum into the air!

The final shot of the video went into slow motion; it was a close up of Sam's face, beat red, sweating, his hair tussled as his eyes fixated on Tom's penis while it shot multiple ropes of semen into the wind. When Tom had finally run out and the motion resumed its normal speed Sam's eyes went from the penis to looking directly into lens with a look that said he knew he had surpassed the dare I had put before him.

And the video faded out.

I was overcome with a sense of euphoria!

Then it faded back in to reveal Kate standing between Sam and Tom who both were now totally nude and facing the camera. Jim was running the camera and said, "Okay!" as the four of them all yelled "Happy Birthday, Dana!" then Kate grabbed both of their dicks in her hand and jokingly yanked them while laughing hysterically!

Sam looked into the camera as Kate pulled on his flaccid cock.

"I hoped you enjoyed your present! You know I would only do this for you! Because I love you!" Sam said as Tom. Jim and Kate followed with a collective "Awe!"

Then it faded out for the last time.

I sat there completely blown away. I wanted to watch it again immediately, but I knew Sam would be waiting for me.

I walked over to his room and entered. Sam was sitting on the edge of his bed.

He looked at me unsure and I smiled to reassure him.

"Well look at you, looking like the cat who swallowed the canary." I said.

"It wasn't a canary I swallowed!" he said and met my smile as we both laughed.

I sat next to him.

"So what did you think?" he asked sheepishly.

"Sam! I love it. I can't even put into words . . . I never would have thought in a million years that you would . . . "

"Really! So I could have gotten out of it! Now you tell me!" he said in mock horror.

We both laughed and I kissed him in a way that showed him how much I loved my gift.

"Well, just a heads up, I'm going to ask for something pretty fucking great for my birthday!" he said.

"Well right now it's still my birthday and before I show you my birthday suit I want one more gift." I said as his eyebrows shot up.

"I want you to tell me what it was like." I asked.

Sam knew this was coming and thankfully he is the kind of guy who isn't afraid to talk about things.

"It wasn't totally unpleasant. Kate almost had five consecutive heart attacks when I told her what I was planing to do! And I guess it was then that I realized just how hot women really find two guys going at it."

He leaned over and played the video on his computer as we watched Sam kneeling in front of naked Tom together.

"That fear you see in my eyes right there . . . that's real. I really thought I couldn't do it in that moment. I just wasn't sure I could put another guy's . . . you know. But in all honesty, in that second I really did want it. I WANTED it! It was weird. I really wanted to feel it inside my mouth and experience what you and all these other women experience. I don't know if that makes me gay, or bi, or whatever, but I really wanted it. And more than anything I really wanted you to see me wanting it, does that make sense?"

I nodded.

The next thing he said to me shot a sensation through my body like a million fireworks detonating inside me.

"And I liked it," He said locking eyes with me. "I liked the way it felt. It was warm and hard, but also soft. And my own penis got even harder while I sucked on his!" he said and he almost looked guilty like he had done something wrong.

I put my arm around him.

"It's okay, honey. Nothing to be embarrassed about. I love you. I don't think your gay, or bi, or whatever, but if you are curious then that's fine, there's nothing wrong with that. Who cares about labels anyway? You know who you are and so do I. You are the greatest and most brave man I have ever known."

"Jim told me this is how straight guys start out, they try it, like it and then want more."

"Do you want more?" I asked.

"I don't think so. I mean I wish I could suck on my own penis, then I'd do it all the time! According to Tom I suck a mean cock!" he said seeming a little unsure.

I watched him closely. Sam was obviously having a lot of different feelings about all this and he needed reassurance.

"I bet you guys must have had a blast shooting that video. You must have been laughing the whole time if I know all of you." I said to lighten the mood.

"We did, it was hysterical. I was so nervous, I think I was more nervous than I have ever been and we just kept laughing. Tom and Jim kept taunting me about it beforehand saying I would chicken out and if I did do it I'd never want to stop, but I just kept thinking of you and how much you wanted this and it made me want it too. But don't get used to it, because I am not going to do that again!" Sam said this time a little more sure of himself.

"Well then that's that." I said and began kissing him. "Thank you for my present Sam. You are a beautiful person and I love you." I said as I kissed my way down his chest while beginning to pull his shirt open. I glanced back at the computer screen just in time to see Tom's penis enter Sam's mouth once more. I opened my blouse and jumped Sam knocking him on his back with my breasts dangling in front of his face. He was a little surprised by my attack.

Of course, his eyes were on my boobs as he popped open my bra. I grabbed his wrists and held his hands down.

"Now you lie back and let me show YOU how much I love you . . ." I leaned in closer and whispered in his ear, " . . . My little Cocksucker."

His startled eyes looked up at mine in total surprise. A devilish little grin crossed his lips and I swear . . . for one brief moment—

There was a twinkle in his eye!

12