The Naked Filmmaker Pt. 02

Story Info
Sam puts his plan into effect with help.
2.8k words
4.47
24k
10

Part 2 of the 10 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 01/19/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sam spent the next week working pretty hard at his plan. I could tell when I returned from work that he had been filming, but I had no idea what. He also spent a lot of time working online setting up the internet site and dealing with establishing the online payment, etc. He was working very hard and I could not have been more proud at how professionally he was approaching this. I was very excited to see him accomplish his goal and I truly felt like he had a good viable idea here—but to be totally honest I really just couldn't wait to see more sexy videos of him!

One night at dinner he told me everything was ready and he was going to post one more video online that would promote his new site and hopefully get his audience (which was growing larger everyday) to transition over to his site.

That night he uploaded the new video and I watched.

Sam was facing the camera in a medium shot. He was standing in our shower with a lovely smile on his face. Then he addressed his audience by saying, "Hi. My name is Sam Drake and I am a 19 year-old guy. I have been interested in filmmaking since I was a kid and I haven't been able to afford college so I have had to teach myself everything. I have decided to create a website where I can show off some of my abilities and sharpen my craft for your enjoyment. But why would you want to watch my videos instead of the hundred million available online you ask, well because my videos are going to be interactive and possibly for adults only! I realize the only way to get someone's attention online is to show some skin so that is what I am prepared to do. I need people to watch my movies and I need money to create more movies so this is my proposal to you the audience. Please join my site, you can click on the link below this video, it is free to join and to watch, however, if you would like to see something in particular you can make a bid using your credit card. Let's say, for example, you want to see me turn this shower on and get wet. You would go to my site, make a bid and fill in the comments section saying you would like to see a wet T-shirt in the shower, or something like that. Then, assuming you bid enough money, and if I am willing to do the request, I will shoot the video, post it on my site once it is posted your credit card will be charged the amount you bid. I guarantee satisfaction or I will refund your money. If you feel I didn't live up to the request you can voice your opinion and the other members of the site will vote on if you should be refunded. It's that simple. So please come over and join, take part, let me know your thoughts and please make a bid—give me some money! Now as an example of what you might see I will be doing the wet T-shirt in the shower routine just to give you a quick glimpse at your possible investment. Thank you and enjoy!"

And with that Sam flashed his patented devilish grin and the camera faded to a wider shot showing his entire body facing the camera. He was wearing his usual white T-shirt and faded jeans. The shower water came on and soaked his T-shirt. Sam took in a deep breath leading me to believe the water was cold. His shirt became instantly transparent and the water soaked down the front of his jeans darkening them. I couldn't help but notice the bulge in the front of his jeans. He slowly turned around and soaked his back and then he began rubbing his hands all over his wet youthful body. My Sam acted like a professional supermodel—he knew how to work it! Soon his clothes were completely drenched and he began playing with his wet shirt lifting it up and exposing his stomach and chest, then he ripped it open in front.

We're going to have to start buying T-shirts in bulk! I thought.

He dropped the torn shirt on the floor and then unbuttoned his jeans. He pulled his zipper open and left it in a pealed open position. Then he rubbed his hands all over his wet naked torso; his skin shined under the water and it looked so smooth, yet so hard, I just wanted to jump in that shower with him. I never before realized how sensual and how erotic he could be! The camera cut to different close ups of his hands sliding across his smooth glistening skin. I watched as the water rolled down his arched back into the wet, loose jeans he would soon be shedding. He knew enough to occasionally cut to shots of his eyes looking into the camera—flirting with his audience. Sam had the most gorgeous seductive eyes. Then when he cut back to the wide shot his jeans were gone and he was wearing only his white boxers, which had adhered to his wet skin. They had also gone mostly transparent. He kept his hand over his crotch but there was no hiding the fact that he was hard! This was the first time I had even come close to seeing this part of his body. I couldn't see it well, but it was there and it was erect! Then he turned and showed us his butt. This time I could make out his ass very well through the wet fabric and boy was it a nice one! It was tight, muscular and round. He had a very perfect and very squeezable ass!

Then Sam faced the camera and in one quick move pulled his hand away from his hard cock, grabbed his boxers and yanked them down just as the screen went black.

I made an audible gasp!

Some text came up saying if you want to see more go to his website and sign up.

I signed up!

But first I watched that clip many times desperately trying to pause it right at the cock part, but I couldn't get it right. He obviously timed it that way knowing enough not to give anything away for free.

Later that night I took a shower. The images of his wet nearly naked body flowed through my mind. I couldn't stop thinking that he shot that scene right here in our shower. I masturbated under the hot water until the entire bathroom was filled with steam.

The next morning at breakfast I tried to tell him I enjoyed his movie, but I couldn't bring myself to say anything. He seemed too shy to bring it up and I was too shy to even hint at how I felt about what I saw. I wanted to talk to him about it and tell him everything, but I couldn't let myself reveal what I had done to myself in the very same shower while thinking of him. While thinking of that sleek wet young skin glistening under the water, that trail of manly hair leading down into his thin cotton underwear. I had to stop. I had to stop thinking about it or I might do something that would ruin the beautiful relationship we had.

So instead of talking to him I simply washed the living shit out of the dishes!

A few days had passed as more and more people signed up. Sam posted a video a day, but these were not sexual. They were his usual special effect-type short stories. Although again, he was astute enough to dress sexy, or sometimes not wear a shirt in these videos. Many people were commenting that they wanted to see more skin, but he reminded them that skin cost money. He was a bold businessman as well as everything else. In under a week he had over 2,000 members and they continued to grow. A lot of people commented on how much they liked his work and that they came to the site to see porn, but were surprised to find some quality stuff instead. Sam was smart enough to respond to as many comments as he could and he quickly became a deeply respected person on his website. His fans loved him!

He was also shrewd enough to try to get some press, which he did. There were a number of internet people that contacted him for interviews and he granted them all. He contacted podcasts, and website magazines, he really promoted the hell out of this thing. Sam was serious and there was no turning back. His memberships grew to 6,432 in one month. Many of the people requested him to do regular special effects shorts, which he did for free. He even posted a few tutorials on how to do some of the effects he had done. Most of his fans, however, were there to see his body. I would scan the user names to try and figure out who was who and it seemed to me to be about 15% film lovers, 65% men (I am assuming gay due to the type of comments), a handful of women, and the rest I couldn't tell.

After the first month I decided someone needed to throw the first dollar in the bucket so I decided to do it myself. I bid $200 to see his naked butt! It was a lot of money, but I wanted to set the bar high and see what he came up with, besides it was an investment in my favorite guy in the world.

Sam knew it was me right away and protested spending my own money, but when I explained that we needed to get this thing going he humbly agreed and we began to lay our plan.

Sam told me he wanted to use me in the short and I jumped at the chance, although he was quick to point out that I would not be present when he was naked. I was disappointed, but agreed.

So he went to work immediately. My scene was simplicity itself. I stood in our kitchen in front of a black sheet; I was wearing all black underneath a sundress. Sam had me pretend to drink an elixir, then I looked at my hand, lowered my hand, then unzipped my sundress while facing the camera and dropped it. That was it! He told me he would mask out my head and my black clothes would blend with the black background and I would look invisible somehow. I don't understand how effects work, but he does and I trust him. I tried to find out what he was planning, but he wouldn't say. He only told me I would have to wait and see. I told him I paid a lot of money and I expected to see some real nudity! I was feeling very bold at that moment. In fact, if Sam had asked me to take my clothes off in front of his camera I totally would have. I never felt like that before and I don't consider myself an exhibitionist, but I would have if he asked me.

I told him I would go out shopping for the day and be back around dinner. So he would have plenty of time.

When I returned home Sam was working furiously in his bedroom on the computer. I knew enough to let him work and not ask a lot of questions so I ordered a pizza and gave him his space.

Later that night he posted the video. Before I describe the video let me just tell you my surprise that a number of other people jumped on the bandwagon and bid money to see his butt too. They bid $5. $10 and even $50 but all in all there were a total of $735 bid to see Sam's naked butt! I couldn't believe it; this kid had really hit the jackpot with his idea. He was a genius!

The video started with some stock footage of a haunted mansion on a hill, then to our kitchen. I walked into frame, drank the elixir and looked at my hand. Slowly my arm began to fade—quickly I realized what a bad actress I was! Then my head began to fade until there was only my sundress standing in the shot. It unzipped itself and dropped to the floor. The effect was fantastic. The camera panned over to look down the hall as Max, the dog walked in. Max's leash lifted itself off the counter, I assume with fish-line, and hooked itself to Max. The front door opened and the leash pulled Max outside for a walk—I have no idea how Sam did that.

Then the camera fades into later. Sam walks into the kitchen looks at the elixir and decides to take a drink. He drinks, then looks around as if in a daze. Then Sam raises his arm, just like I did and watches as it fades. Then his other arm lifts up and also fades followed by his head. Now Sam's shirt and jeans are all that's left. His shirt begins to pull itself off, then Sam reappears. He looks at his hands again confused so he drinks some more elixir. The camera cuts to a medium shot of Sam as he finishes the glass of juice. Then he begins to fade again and he goes through the same movements again only this time his body fades out then in again, then out then in, then all of a sudden his clothes disappear! Sam is standing there clearly naked in front of the camera. He had composed the shot so the bottom of the frame stopped just slightly above his pubic hair. Sam looked down at his own nakedness, his stomach and chest moving in and out as he breathed, then he shrugged it off and walked out of frame.

The next shot was looking down our hallway to Sam's bedroom door. He walked past the camera completely nude! And for the first time I saw his bare-naked ass! It was fantastic! Sam simply walked down the hall with his glorious butt to the camera and turned into his bedroom.

My stomach dropped as he turned into his bedroom doorway, because as he turned there was the quickest flash of his penis! It lasted only a split second, but the skin colored protrusion flopping in front was unquestionably his dick! As usual, it was hard to make out with the shadows of the hallway, but it was there and I could pause it this time! Keep in mind there was a lot of grain in the image and at that distance he was slightly out of focus, but I could clearly make out the fact that I was looking at Sam Drake's penis. I couldn't tell if he was well hung, or just slightly hard, but I didn't care. He purposefully flashed his most private area and I knew he did it for me. I must have watched that video one hundred times. I also fanatically read the comment section. It was unanimous everyone loved it, and everyone noticed his dick. He was encouraged to show it more and I became very turned on by the idea of all these strangers begging to see Sam's penis, or as they called it "that luscious cock."

I also noticed that Sam's friend Kate Boggs also had a membership and commented that she knew Sam and begged him to let her help with his next video! I always liked Kate and I wondered what their relationship really was like. I kind of always thought she might be a lesbian (especially since she commented on how pretty I looked in the video), but I may just think that because she is tomboyish. Either way I loved the idea that she was also enjoying seeing Sam in so many compromising situations. I felt like a teenage girl again watching and reading all these things.

There were also a lot of comments on me, about how lucky I was to be with such a sexy guy, and when are we going to see her nude, etc. Reading that really sent me into a spiral. I actually felt a little woozy thinking that these people wanted to see me naked too! When I was finished reading these comments I stripped naked fingered myself while fantasizing like never before. I even ordered a new vibrator online because I have been taking care of business so much lately I wanted something new to help with my rekindled sex drive! When I finished I lie in bed wondering what the next bid would be. Whatever it was I hoped I could be involved. The idea of being Sam's muse gave me a tingling I find hard to describe.

Based on the enthusiasm in the comments section I knew I wouldn't have long to wait!