The Naked Hippie Pond

Story Info
Paula comes out of her shell at a clothes optional hotspring.
3.8k words
3.85
32.5k
21
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hank was listening to the windshield wipers clapping rhythm to the radio, "God I hope the rain stops soon," he thought to himself. He was hoping this trip would loosen Paula up some. He looked over at her sitting in the passenger seat and gulped at thinking about the possibilities. A weekend in nature was not Paula's idea of a great time, she was more comfortable in the house with the air conditioning on. She would never leave the cabin if it rained. He chuckled to himself as he examined her attire, "looks like she's going to a brunch at the country club, not to a clothes optional hot springs" he thought to himself. That thought also made him nervous, he didn't mention to her that it was 'clothes optional' and knew there was a high possibility that she would react negatively, maybe violently. To Hank it was worth the risk, he actually was ready to give up on her and the marriage, this trip was do-or-die for him.

"How much longer?" Paula said impatiently as she closed the magazine she had been reading and set it on the dash."

"Not long dear, maybe thirty minutes." Hank answered.

"Seems like we have been driving for hours, I hope the cabin isn't filthy and cold."

The sun came out and Hank had mixed emotions about it, he was glad the rain stopped for the trip, but he was going to miss the sound of the wipers drowning out his wife's nagging.

Hank was trying to tune her out as he kept his eyes on the road. He was thinking about the night they met. It was at a bar the night of their college graduation. He had seen her around campus many times but he never talked to her, she had always seemed so unapproachable. But that night at the bar she had had a few too many 'Sex on the Beaches' and was a completely different person. During their third dance, Hank kissed her and she kissed him back. He could still taste the fruity vodka drink from her tongue as it probed his mouth. She was gorgeous and hot, Hank fell in love during that dance. After the dance, he led her out to his car and promptly fucked the shit out of her in the backseat. She kept telling him she had never done anything like this before. That was the start of a whirlwind romance that led to their marriage six months later. It was also the last time she drank or got wild. Hank really did love her but he felt she sold herself with false advertising. For two years, Hank tried everything to get back that wild woman from their graduation night. The harder he tried to make her wild, the tamer she became.

Paula was almost asleep as Hank pulled the car up to the hot springs office. Hank had been here many times before but it had been two years, ever since he married Paula. She stayed in the car as he went to check in. There were several other people at the office but everyone had their clothes on. When Hank came out of the office, he seen four young men standing by his car. Paula had her window down about two inches and was reluctantly talking to them. Hank knew she was going to get a lot of attention here, she was a natural beauty even though she tried to hide it under layers of loose, preppy clothes. Hank went to the passenger side of the car where the young men were and greeted them. He visited with them for a few minutes as Paula rolled her window up and gave Hank a cold stare. He found out they were all ranch hands and worked together at a ranch just down the road. As Hank was getting to know them a little, Paula honked the horn. Hank knew he better go.

Mitch, who seemed to be the leader of the young ranch hands, looked straight at Paula AND said, "Can't wait to see you in the pools." It turned Hank on to know these young men were excited to see his wife naked.

"My lord Hank! Don't get too friendly with those guys, they are heathens! While you were in the office, they asked me if I wanted to go to their cabin and get high!" she exclaimed as Hank got in the car.

"Oh honey, they are just young and having fun, they said it was their first day off in over a month."

"I don't care, they are rude and disrespectful! I hope everyone here isn't like them!"

Hank was surprised that they made it all the way into the compound and UP to their cabin before any nude bodies showed up. He knew that was going to be the 'make or break' moment of the trip. Maybe their marriage.

"Where is the bathroom?" Paula blurted out angrily as she searched the cabin.

Hank had forgotten that the cabins didn't have bathrooms. "There is a bathroom right next to us dear." He knew she was about to find out about the nudity, the bathrooms and showers were unisex.

"Are you serious? I don't even use public restrooms at work. This is going to be a long weekend," she said as she went out the door to use the restroom.

Hank was nervous waiting for her to return from the restroom. She was only gone for a few minutes when he heard the front door slam shut as he was unpacking his bags in the bedroom. He turned to look at her as she stood in the bedroom doorway. She wasn't saying anything, JUST GLARING at him with her hands on her hips. The silence was worse than yelling. "Are you okay dear?" he asked, knowing what the answer was going to be.

"There were naked men in the restroom! Get me out of here now!" Paula screamed. "You didn't tell me it was a damn nudist colony!" Paula rarely cussed.

Hank went over to Paula and tried to put his arms around her but she pulled away. "Baby, you'll be in the water, nobody will see you except when you get in or get out. Just give it a chance, the water will relax you and the scenery will calm you"

"Is that what you want? Other men to see your wife naked?"

"You can wear your swimsuit, its clothes optional."

"You're damn right I'll wear my swimsuit, if I go out at all! Just take me home!"

"We've already paid and they don't give refunds. You can stay in here if you want, I came here to relax in the hot water," he said as he was showing his anger and frustration in return. He looked at his watch as he took it off and put his robe on. "Just try it, you will see that the nudity is no big deal after a few minutes. We only have about an hour of sunlight left, lets go and try it. You can wear your suit."

"I'm glad you at least remembered my wine," she said as she pulled the bottle out of the bags. You go. I'm not leaving this cabin and you better find something for me to pee in!"

His head was crowded with thoughts and emotion as he hiked the trail that led to his favorite pond; the Party Pool! During his past visits, the Party Pool was where everyone hung out when it got dark. Most times, someone would start a bonfire at the edge of the pool. If there was no fire or moon, it could be pitch dark. The pool was about twenty feet wide, forty feet long and four feet deep. There are moss covered rocks to sit on placed throughout the pond. Hank knew Paula was thinking that the nudity is what made him like this place but to Hank, it was so much more than that. Yes, he enjoyed seeing a hot naked lady, but he also enjoyed the way the nudity affected people non-sexually, it opened people up and made them friendlier. Also, the landscape was beautiful beyond description. The owners of the hot springs kept it as natural as possible. The wildlife was amazing too. On a typical trip, one could see deer, elk, bats and fireflies.

Once at the Party Pool, Hank began to relax. He looked around and took a quick survey of who was there. There were two couples on one end of the pool talking about politics, two 30 something ladies sharing a rock and enjoying the sun, three college age girls were whispering and giggling to each other and several single males scattered among the rest of the people. The atmosphere was very relaxing as the sun was close to setting. Hank heard a loud commotion coming up the trail. It was Mitch and his cowboy friends, they were obviously feeling pretty good, talking and laughing loudly.

The boys gravitated to the three college girls. Hank was enjoying watching these boys try to charm their way into these girls', well he would say pants, but they weren't wearing any. He watched as the boys pulled out a pipe and shared their pot with the girls. The girls looked annoyed by the cowboys but not so annoyed that they turned down the pot. After about fifteen minutes, the pot was gone and so was the girls' interest. Hank didn't hear the pick-up line but he assumed there was one. He overheard one of the boys ask them "why not? Aren't we good enough for you?" One of the girls answered.

"This is why," she said as she pulled one of the other girls over and stuck her tongue down the girl's hungry mouth. The girls kissed for a long time as the boys cheered and jeered. That worked for the girls, the boys left and swam over to the two middle aged ladies.

Hank leaned back and let his head rest on the rock wall behind him and listened to the ranch hands strike out with the middle-aged ladies. He heard one of the ladies say, "what do we have to do, make out to get you to leave us alone." The laughter of almost everyone in the pool made Hank look up just in time to see Paula walking up wearing her robe. She met his eyes with an icy stare and lipped, "I hope you are happy." Then she pulled her robe open. Tto Hank's surprise, she was naked as the day she was born. He couldn't believe it. He then watched as she went to the opposite side of the pool and sat on a rock by herself.

It didn't take long for Mitch and the boys to work their way over to her. Mitch sat on the rock beside her as she sunk down until the water was chin level. She tried to not make eye contact with them, instead she looked over at Hank, which seemed to reignite her anger. She maintained eye contact with Hank and lipped, "You want men to see your wife naked, enjoy." And as she kept eye contact, she sat up on the rock so her breasts became visible. The boys couldn't take their eyes off of her.

"It's really good to see you ma'am, I mean really good!" Mitch said, and the boys followed with laughter.

"Well evidently you seeing my naked body is what my pervert husband wants to happen," she said as she kept her icy glare at her husband.

"Oh, is there trouble in paradise?" Mitch said as he scooted closer to her on the rock. Paula was already at the end of the rock and had no more room to move.

"That's really none of your business, is it? Do you still have that pot you were bragging about?"

"We have some in the room, do you wanna go and try it?"

"Maybe later, I'll just get my wine out of my bag," she said as she started to get up. She was stopped as Mitch put his arm up to stop her like a parent does to their child in the passenger seat of the car when they hit the brakes too fast.

"We have something much better than wine," Mitch said then looked over at one of the other boys, "Do you have the flask Joey?" Joey grabbed the flask from the ledge of the pool and handed it to Mitch. Mitch took it and opened it then held it under Paula's nose. She took a light sniff then jerked her head away.

"Oh my god, what is that stuff? It smells like bathroom cleaner!"

"It's a rare brand of tequila, not for the faint of heart. I doubt you could handle it."

Paula, in an act of defiance, reached over and grabbed the flask out of Mitch's hand, held it to her lips and downed the half full flask. SHE smiled at Mitch then handed it back to him. "Sorry I drank it all, I hope you assholes have more." Paula's voice seemed to change, it seemed throaty and sexy. The look in her eye changed also, they became glazed over and full of desire. The boys just kind of stared at her for a few seconds not knowing what to say.

"Don't worry babe, we have plenty," Mitch said as he motioned for the other boy to get another flask.

Hank could not believe what his wife was doing, cussing, flirting and chugging tequila, all with her clothes off. There was a part of him that was very excited but also a part that was very afraid. The combination of his emotions was arousing him, he realized he was as hard as a rock. He was having trouble understanding his reaction, it was kind of like when he was a kid on a rollercoaster. He was afraid but the thrill of the adventure was stronger. He decided to move closer as it was getting darker and harder to see. Also, he needed to be closer when she comes to her senses and tells the boys to leave her alone. Paula SAW her husband move closer, the move made her bolder.

Mitch reached over and put his hand on the butterfly tattoo just above Paula's right breast. She caught him by the wrist. "What the fuck do you think you're doing?" Hank rushed over sensing his wife was in trouble but two of the boys, both bigger than him, each grabbed one of his arms and told him to back off. Hank sat back down feeling helpless but still turned on.

"I'm sorry, I was just admiring your tattoo," said Mitch.

"You can look, you don't have to touch, BUT thank you, I'm glad you like it." Paula said as her faced turned from stern to seductive.

"Because it's getting dark, and I can feel the vibrations of the colors," Mitch said as serious as he could, the other boys snickered. "Do you have any more tats?"

"Why don't you feel for yourself, I think there are a few for you to find."

Mitch's hand went under the water to explore. Paula's expression changed suddenly, first a surprised look then a content look crossed her face. Then she began to breathe harder. "Honey, that's not a tattoo but I'm not complaining, you just keep feeling."

When Hank heard Paula moan, he knew Mitch was fucking her with his finger. Hank knew that moan very well. Now he was wanting the boys to all fuck her. Hank wanted them to all cum in her cold pussy and warm it up for him. Then Mitch stopped fingering her and reached over in one swoop and picked her up and sat her in his lap.

Mitch looked over at his friends, "Do you guys want to feel these amazing tattoo's?" The boys didn't take long to move over to her. Soon there were hands all over her. She started to enjoy the feel of strange young men's hands on her body but then she got scared and started fighting their hands away.

"That's enough!" she said sternly but the boys kept feeling.

"That's it boys, leave her alone." Hank said protectively. The two bigger boys left Paula and grabbed Hank again. His struggles to get free were useless.

Paula was scared and excited at the same time. She was worried her husband was going to get hurt, suddenly she felt guilty. "It's okay Hank, I will do whatever they want." Then she looked at Mitch,

"I'm yours, please don't hurt us."

"Atta girl!" Mitch said excitedly. Then he handed her another flask, "down it slave!"

Paula started choking after she had guzzled about half of the tequila and took the flask away from her lips. Mitch grabbed her arm and forced the flask back to her mouth. "I said chug it." She did as Mitch held her arm so she couldn't put it down. She was almost done with the flask but the tequila started spilling all over her chin and down on to her chest. Mitch took a finger and seductively and slowly scooped the booze up, starting at her chest then to her throat and to her mouth. She took his wet finger in her mouth and sucked on it. She was submitting. Mitch leaned over and started licking the tequila off of her face until his mouth met hers. At first, she just let him kiss her, but soon her arms were around his neck and she was returning the kiss with fervor.

Hank had given up trying to get free from the two boys. He looked around the darkening pool for help and noticed that everyone had left. The commotion must have scared them all off. He looked back at Mitch and his wife kissing. She was kissing Mitch like she kissed him the night they met. Hank felt a tinge of jealousy to go along with the fear then he remembered his rock-hard cock. The boys sensed his submission and released him. Hank sat still in the moonlight and watched.

One of the boys got out of the pool and was doing something by the bench. It was too dark now for Hank to see. By the time he got back in the water, Paula was now facing Mitch and sitting in his lap while still locked in a hot kiss. He went over to them and tied shoe laces around one of her wrists then the other wrist and tied her hands together. At first, she started to struggle to keep her arms free but she gave in and let him tie her up.

All four boys were around her now, their hands were everywhere. They were all taking turns kissing her and she returned every kiss like the wanton slut Hank hoped to wake up on this trip. Hank couldn't see what was going on under the water but he was pretty sure that Mitch had his cock buried deep in her pussy. Two of the boys each held an arm and pulled her up and down on Mitch's dick. She was squealing in pleasure. Joey got behind her and started to put his cock in her ass. Hank had never even tried to do that but Paula didn't protest at all. Soon Mitch and Joey had a rhythm going, one cock was going in while the other was coming out. Mitch let out a loud groan, obviously he was shooting his load deep in Paula's pussy as he held her down hard on his lap. They all stopped for a moment. Mitch said, "let's take her back to the tent." He looked over at Hank and said, "You will get her back when we are done with her." The boys lifted her out of the pool, gathered their stuff and left Hank by himself in the pool. Hank stayed in the water.

Hank stroked his cock for fifteen or twenty minutes, he wanted to give them a head start. He then got out of the water and began searching for his wife. When he got down to the campground, there were tents everywhere, he had no idea which tent was theirs. Finally he heard his wife's laughter from a distance and was able to follow it.

Hank followed the laughter to a cabin. Evidently one of the married couples went to Paula's rescue, until they seen that she was enjoying it so they offered the boys their cabin. Hank was met at the door by one of the boys. He started to push him out when Mitch, who was tying Paula's hands to the bed frame, saw Hank, "It's okay, he can come in and watch if he promises to stay out of the way."

Shaking his head yes, Hank entered and sat down on a chair near the bed. He couldn't believe how Paula was acting. He noticed a load of cum oozing out of her pussy and it turned him on more than he'd ever been turned on before.

Paula was sobbing silently but not for the reason Hank would think. "Tie those ropes tighter and hurry, I need someone to fuck me right now!" Paula demanded. She was writhing and begging for more cock, getting louder with every word.

"Should we gag her?" One of the boys asked.

"No, leave that pretty mouth free," said the wife of the couple from the cabin "I have a better way to silence her," she said as she walked to the bed and lowered her mouth to Paula's. The kiss was long and passionate. Soon, the woman's husband was thrusting his cock into Paula's hungry pussy and rocked her in and out of his wife's mouth.

Hank watched as they all took turns fucking his wife but the hottest scene was when the wife took her husband's load of cum in her mouth and shared it with Paula. Hank was so excited, he didn't even realize that Mitch was the only boy left in the cabin. The rest had gone back to their tent. Mitch looked over at Hank and said, "Okay, we are done with the slut, she's all yours now. Thank you, she's a keeper," he said as he winked at Hank and walked out of the cabin. The married couple was curled up and sleeping on the other bed.

Paula was asleep now also. Hank went over to untie her but first he just stood and admired his lady. She was covered in cum, some dripping out of her pussy, some on her stomach, some on her tits and several loads in her hair. He couldn't help himself, he yanked his cock over her until he added more cum on her face. He untied her and carried her back to their cabin.

12