The Naked Now: Behind Closed Doors

Story Info
Yar drags Data into her quarters.
2.9k words
4.42
30k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's just what I wanted to hear!" Lt. Yar had spoken that line on Stardate 41209.3443.

Somewhat later, she approached me on the Starship Enterprise and averred firmly, "It never happened."

It was commensurate with the latter event that Natasha Yar instructed me to delete any memories I had beginning with Stardate 41209.3443 through Stardate 41209.6630. I did this out of friendship, not out of obligation, as I outrank her. However, she merely asked me to delete them from my memory; I am archiving them here on my personal computer, eyes only, as the events were very special to me.

Herewith, the events that took place in her quarters behind closed doors when she (and most of the rest of the crew) had fallen victim to an alien parasite that severely relaxed inhibitions.

=======================================

Immediately upon the door closing, Tasha had pushed me onto the bed. As I lay on my back, she began to disrobe.

"Lieutenant Yar," I began. "May I assume it is your intention that I initiate sexual congress with you?"

"Shit, Data, don't you have some kind of pornographic vernacular subroutine?" she asked. "What is this `sexual congress' bullshit?" By now Lt. Yar was completely naked. "I need to get FUCKED!"

I nodded. "Ah yes, 'Fucked.' Screwed. Laid. Nailed. Hot beef injection. Hiding the salami. The two humped beast--" She cut me off.

"Data, how many terms do you know for it?"

"In standard, I can cite over 100 phrases for it that are considered at least mildly vulgar. Shall I list the rest?"

Tasha shook her head, and smiled lasciviously. "No ... why don't you show me instead?"

I paused. "Lt. Yar, are you implying that you would like me to.... fuck... you over 100 times?"

She started to remove my garment, and while she did so my nose detected a feminine musk that told me she was indeed prepared for -- and therefore expecting-- coitus.

"Well," she explained, "at least as many as you can before you kill me... " she had reached my groin, and looked disappointed. "Data?? Where is it?"

"Where is what?" Then I realized where she was looking. "Ah, where is my penis?" She frowned. "Sorry, I mean my `prick'?" She smiled again and nodded. "May I assume you prefer .... fucking... a human male?" And I created my erection.

"Ooooh.... where'd that come from... oh, never mind..." and she took my erection in her hand, and started stroking it. Though I could not sense anything, I adapted to what I assumed she wanted to hear.

"That feels wonderful, Lt. Yar. Please continue..."

She sighed. "Data, you're being too clinical. Can't you role play? Access some porno you have on file and adapt it to the conversation. And you can start by calling me Tasha. Like, `God yes, Tasha, stroke my cock!' "

I was a quick study and even ad-libbed... "Oh God yes, Tasha, you love the feel of my prick, don't you? Beat me, beat me faster!!"

Incredibly, she increased her pace... her motions made her breasts swing pendulously, and I commented on that too. "Oooh, look at your magnificent tits swinging back and forth as you stroke my cock..." and I heard her gasp, even before I reached out with my right hand to caress your left breast, when she closed her eyes and moaned.

"Data? Doesn't it get any larger?" she asked after stroking me for a while.

"I am sorry, Tasha. This is an average human male's erection, 5.25 inches. Would you prefer another species?"

This gave her pause, and she sat back on her haunches. "How many can you emulate?"

"I am equipped to partake in the mating rituals of more than 500 races. Dr. Soong was quite thorough."

Tasha beamed. "You wonderful, wonderful machine you!" She leaned over and kissed me, fully on the lips, and again I made a noise so as to imply great satisfaction. Suddenly her tongue was in my mouth, a practice I did not even know about, but again I adapted and returned the favor. As an added surprise, I extended it to its full length. This did indeed shock her and she pulled her mouth away from mine quite suddenly.

"Holy shit, Data!" she exclaimed. "How long is your tongue?"

"The hill people of Isofron B, in order to ensure fertilization of the ovum, must stimulate deep inside the... pussy... after emission, mixing the spermatozoa with saliva to activate it. To accomplish this, they have evolved tongues or more than 10 inches in length, which I can emulate." Tasha was surprisingly patient through this explanation. "Is there something wrong?" I asked.

"Not at ALL! " she shouted. "Everything is perfectly all right!" Of a sudden, she was on her back with her legs spread, and I could see her vaginal area quite clearly. "Data, I hope you know lots and lots of terms for cunnilingus, because you are going to show me each and every one of them right now! EAT ME RAW, Data!"

I was happy to please her, and moved my head in between her legs. Though I was quite well read on the practice of cunnilingus, I'd never before attempted it. I'd heard the anticipation is often a pleasurable experience, so I slowly ran my tongue along her inner right thigh, and she seemed to enjoy this, or so I assumed from her moans. As I got closer to her mons, her breathing became a bit more irregular. Then I slid my tongue over the surface her labia. "OH MY GAWD!" she exclaimed. "Do that AGAIN!"

I did.

"HARDER, Data... goddamit it, EAT ME!" Of a sudden, Lt. Yar had taken my head in her hands and forcefully thrust my face into her pubic area; I took this as a sign to increase the stimulation, and thrust my tongue inside her vaginal opening. "YES!! YES! That's IT!" she exclaimed. Then, "OK, lover man, let's feel what that tongue of yours can do! Shove the entire thing straight up my tight pussy!"

So I released it full, thrusting a good 20 centimetres inside her. This had the effect of causing her to scream and contract her thighs around my head with a pressure of 113.56 psi. The Lieutenant is a very fit woman, and I was thankful (for once in my life) I was not a human male as her orgasm coursed through her. This pressure and her scream seemed to last for several seconds, during which time I continued to expand and contract my tongue. When she got her voice back from her climax, she was able to exclaim, "Don't stop don't stop don't stop don't stop don't stop donstop donstop donstop GOD keep fucking me with your tongue, goddamit it, EAT MY HOT WET CUNT!! donstop donstop donstop AND JEEEEZUZ I'M COMING AGAIN!!"

And she did. This time the thrusting of her pelvis was even more forceful than before, and since she was also flaying her legs around, her thighs no longer had my head locked in place and more from surprise than anything else I was knocked clear of her crotch.

I noticed immediately that she reached down, almost without thinking, and began to stimulate her clitoris with her finger... I leaned in once again, and used my tongue to help her. She squeaked, and instructed me, "YES, lick my clit, you pussy eater, flick it with your tongue, faster, faster!" She continued to entreat me to flick her clitoris with my tongue faster and each time she asked I increased the pace until my tongue was moving back and forth more than 100 times a second. Her breathing became ragged again, she groaned heavily, and soon her pelvis was once again thrusting as she screamed like a banshee through her third orgasm in less than 10 minutes.

"OH MY GAWD YOU'RE FUCKING MY CUNT WITH YOUR TONGUE AND I AM TREMBLING LIKE A MARSQUAKE!"

Her hips kept jerking as she slowly came down from her climax, and I caressed her arm as she shuddered. She pulled my hand in tight to her breast; I lay on the bed next to her and gathered her in my arms, and this seemed to be what she wanted as she sighed. "Thank you dear dear Data. My I trouble you for a few more after I rest up a bit?"

"It is no trouble at all, Tasha. It is... 'my pleasure.' "

She smiled at me and kissed me again. "More mine I'd say, but you're sweet to say so." She appeared to me contemplative for a moment snuggled in my arms before her hand strayed down to my groin. "Data, where'd you put it?"

"Oh. I am sorry. Out of efficiency I retract it when not in use. Which species shall I create?"

She smiled and pondered a moment. "What are some of the species you can create? And what sizes?"

"Of the more well known ones in the Federation, the Alpha Centaurians are roughly equal to a humans length; Andorians are considerably smaller on average, while Vulcans maintain an erection on average of 20 centimetres in length with the exception of the pon farr when physiological changes add eight centimetres to the average." Tasha seemed enthralled by this dissertation, a somewhat new experience for me. Usually when I wax eloquent on a subject, my audience is apt to cut me off.

"I'd love to see that pon farr prick, Data." I showed it to her. "My god! So fast! It's instantaneous!" She reached down to grab it immediately. "Hmmm.. not much by way of girth though."

"The Ferengi are rumoured to have erections that measure 25 centimetres around, at least according to the Dopterians, an offshoot race. However, the Dopterians claim they only average 12 centimetres in length. The Dopterians, on the other hand, while only 20 centimetres around, average a full 30 centimetres in length. Here..." and with her hand still wrapped around my erection, I displayed the average Dopterian. She gasped as it formed within her grip.

"My GOD I doubt I could get that in my tight pussy.... but I'd love to try. Don't move!"

I didn't, and Tasha pulled out of my arms and put her knees on either side of my hips. My Dopterian erection was perched right at her vaginal opening. With her hands on my chest, she slowly lowered herself onto me, but despite her breathing exercises and great patience on her part, not much more than the bulbous head would slide inside her.

"GODDAMIT, I need this fat prick inside me NOW!" Tasha exclaimed. I decided to surprise her and instantly created an Andorian erection; as she was still working on fitting the Dopterian in, she slid down it with an audible sucking sound and a *plop*! "OH!" she gasped. And she sat there a moment. "What a good idea Data.... now what?" she smiled.

Getting into her vernacular, I queried, "How would you like your hot box stuffed full of hard Federation cock?"

"Yes, FUCK me! Fill me up!" She yelled. "I want all you can give me! Fuck me till it HURTS!"

With that I went through my entire repertoire of erections as rapidly as I could; Tasha just sat there for the first thirteen permutations, then sometime between the Ullians and the Tholians, she started shifting her hips around and moaning; when I had created a human phallus again, she began to bounce her hips up and down, and fondled her breasts; I helped her. "Yes yes yes squeeze my tits hard while I ride these magnificent cocks of yours!" she said, increasing her rhythm. I followed her instruction, massaging and kneading her mammary glands, when she demanded "Tug on my nipples!" I did.

I glanced down and was quite impressed with Lieutenant Yar's athleticism; the gyrations of her pelvic area were quite obviously increasing her pleasure, and this soon became evident when she began to breathe quickly and rapidly again. "Ohmigawd I'm gonna gonna gonna cum YES!! YESS!! **YESS**" I could feel the contractions of her uterine walls as her orgasm coursed through her; oddly, she did not stop her motion, but instead kept plunging herself up and down on my erection. "Keep them coming, my wonderful fuck machine," she said. "I want to feel them all!"

I obliged, continuing to run through my various examples; of a sudden, her eyes opened wide. "Oh MY... what's THAT one? No, wait, go back!"

I recreated the previous erection. "That is a Cardassian; average 18 centimetres in length, 13 centimetres in girth."

Tasha was riding me a bit more steadily now, more easily. "I've studied them mmmf.... but don't know what ....mmmfffmm.. they look like. It feels...mmmfmmm... bumpy." She smiled a very satisfied smile.

"Mmm, yes. Cardassians have a number of bulbous ridges on various parts of their anatomy. The pe... uh, cock is no exception."

"Ooooohhhh, Data, my lover machine... I like this one. Let's keep it awhile! But..."

"Yes?"

Tasha kept the erection tight inside her but lay flat on me, her breasts pressing against my chest, and kissed me. "I think you should do some of the work," she said. "Let me lie back with my legs spread wide and you can drive it home... deal?"

I nodded. "'Deal.'" Tasha somehow managed to keep me inside her and flipped us both over. Then she impressed me with her flexibility by putting her ankles up behind her ears.

"DO me, Data! Pound my pussy, fuck me to GLORY,!"

I wasted no time and thrust myself full in her. "AHHHHH!!" she yelled, "GOD, *YES*" I started to thrust faster, and she continued to urge me on with her vulgarities, "Fuck me fuck me fuck me HARD, don't stop!! Harder! HARDER! FASTER!" I did so, and soon my pelvis was thrusting back and forth more than 4 times a second, and it was not long before Tasha was screaming through her fifth orgasm.

Again, though, she did not stop her motion. Therefore, I did not either. In fact I picked the pace up a bit more, her natural vaginal secretions making for a very smooth ride indeed. Less than a minute later, she was climaxing again, and I had to decrease my auditory intake levels to avoid risking damage to my aural sensors. As humans consider sexual intercourse a somewhat private event, it was indeed fortunate her quarters were very well sound-proofed. Nonetheless, I am unconvinced that the hallway outside her door remained completely quiet.

A short time later, her breathing had almost returned to normal, and she lay next to me with her arm across my chest.

"Ohhhh.. sweet Data... I need another brief respite. Just hold me again?" I did, and we made some more small talk, mostly about sexual practices in various cultures. After 15 minutes, she said, "Fuck me again please?"

"Certainly, Tasha. Still the Cardassian?" She nodded and smiled, but then held her finger up in a 'wait' gesture and rolled over until she was on her hands and knees. She looked back at me, and I needed no urging. I moved in behind her and positioned the erection on her labia, then slowly pushed it in. Tasha gave a long satisfied ahhhhhhhhh as every inch of my erection slid along her uterine walls. Then she looked back at me.

"So? Fuck me like you MEAN it!"

I did, beginning a thrusting that made her well developed gluteus maximus ripple deliciously on every thrust, my scrotum slapping into her. Her moans and groans once again filled the room, and I ad libbed once more: "God, I love the way my balls slap against you every time I thrust forward!" This seemed to heighten her pleasure as she began sliding her hips back at me at an increasing rate. I continued, "But I really love to see your ass from this angle." That last comment seemed to trigger something within her.

"Oh god oh god ogodogodogod YES!! YES!!!!" Already she had orgasmed again. Still, she did not stop, actually rotating her hips, almost in an attempt to surround my erection; I kept my thrusting going, increasing the pace, and added a special twist: I put a rotating action on my erection that created a sensation not known to human females.

"JESUS!" Tasha yelled, "I'm coming AGAIN!!" And she did. "AHHHHHH, **YES**!!!"

Tasha was so exuberant in her motions that her mammary glands were moving wildly back and forth as they hung down from her thoracic area. Using that as an opportunity to enhance her experience, I said, "Wow, I love the way your tits jiggle back and forth in this position, that is so fucking HOT!" Then I reached over and grabbed one in each hand and used my fingers to stimulate her areola.

"OooooohmmmmmoHHHH play with my tits, twist my nipples!" I did so, Tasha groaned, I fucked her harder and faster, and then she was screaming out loud from the power of her orgasm. This time I was convinced the sound escaped her room.

Tasha pulled away from me, and lay flat on her stomach. "Was that satisfactory, Tasha?" I asked. She started laughing hysterically.

"Data, I'd like to have constant access to Cardassian cock. I don't suppose you know if there are any assignments available on Cardassian vessels?"

"Tasha, Cardassia and the Federation are not allied in any--"

"Shut up and kiss me, you wonderful machine you...."

END LOG.

DELETE POSITRONIC STORAGE.

HARD DRIVE ONLY- EYES ONLY.