The Naked Paralegal Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You find nothing besides your purse.

You curl yourself into a ball, now on the floor bare-naked. For a second you think that this is just him playing a joke... except you realize he was never away from you, even for a second. He didn't take your clothes... so who did? Your orgasmic bliss has been shattered quickly, your confidence at your successful seduction completely destroyed.

"Oh no, oh no, oh no," you mutter. "This can't be happening. I can't be stuck like this, I can't be. I don't have a coat, or a towel, or anything." You check your purse and your keys are still there--you can get home but you'd have to drive there totally and completely naked--you have nothing in your car that could help. You'd have to walk into your apartment complex totally nude, trying to use your purse to cover yourself. You can't believe this is happening... and the worst part is that your body has begun to react to this new situation. Your hands are between your legs again as you start to imagine yourself driving home in this outfit, the seatbelt between your bare breasts and your bare pussy dripping on your leather driver's seat. Would people in other cars see you? Would pedestrians crossing the street notice the attractive nude woman in the tan car? What if you get pulled over by a cop? Would he make you get out and stand next to your vehicle?

This last image is the one that sends you over--your fourth climax of the evening, the most humiliating and most powerful. You hang your head in shame as a 'beep' from your computer indicates an incoming email message. You stand yourself up but now you are covering yourself as best as you can--you are no longer confident in your nudity and you are pretty sure someone else is here. You open the email and your worst fears are confirmed:

"Dear Ms. Babson, I cleaning around your desk and noticed you had left a pile of junk next to the trash can. I took it for you since I like being helpful. If you want any of it back it's sitting here with me in the custodial office. Hope to see you soon!! Marisa"

You heart stops. Marisa is the evening cleaning lady, and you have never been nice to her. You typically yell at her if she's vacuuming or trying to clean your desk area whenever you work late. You have treated her very badly in the past.

And in the present, she has all your clothes.

You look around desperately. Maybe someone left a sweater or a jacket on a chair. You start moving around the office, hugging your nude body as you do, but find nothing. You have only one option, but you don't like it.

The custodial office is off the lobby. You only hope everyone else has gone home.

You begin the naked walk through the office, and wonder what's next.

12