The Naked Planet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Seanathon
Seanathon
1,645 Followers

"No," she said, and tried to pull the uniform all the way down to his boots.

"Yes," he said, clutching his uniform around his thighs as he kept nervously glancing around. "Sorry, but I'm a little uncomfortable being completely naked, especially when we're...like this."

"Like what?" she said, as she kneeled in front of him, trying to get a closer look at his cock.

"Let's just say that where I'm from, if anyone else caught us like this, with me half naked and you doing what you're doing...I'd get in a lot of trouble."

"Trouble?"

He nodded. "Where I come from, being naked outside like this gets you arrested."

She stared up at him, not sure what he meant.

"Don't worry about it," he said, trying to stifle a moan as she played with his rapidly stiffening cock. "Let's just say I'm glad we're not on my planet."

He looked down at the pool, where two girls were still swimming in the cool water. But that wasn't what had caught his attention. He was watching their two friends, who'd moved to a large, flat rock at the water's edge.

One had long, dark hair and was lying on the rock, letting the sun's heat dry her body. And as she stretched out on the rock, with her eyes closed and her legs spread, her hand was tangled in the hair of her friend who was eagerly licking her pussy.

The second girl was still half in the pool, and Caleb could see the water gently lapping at her perfect ass as her tongue lapped at her friend's swollen clit.

The dark-haired girl arched her back, her nipples erect and her mouth open as her friend's tongue worked its magic between her legs. Overwhelmed with pleasure, she tried to push her head away, but her friend only wrapped her hands tighter around her thighs and pulled her closer as she renewed her oral assault.

Her moans echoed across the pool and she clamped her thighs against her friend's head as she came. Hearing her excitement, Hannah stood up to see what he was watching.

"Caleb likes how the daughters kiss?"

He arched an eyebrow. "We kiss a little differently on my planet. We kiss on the lips."

Hannah smiled. "Daughters kiss like that, too. But the special kiss feels better."

"I bet it does," he said. "We like to give each other 'special kisses' where I'm from, too."

Hannah stepped back and looked unsurely at his equipment. "How?"

His cock twitched in response to her question. "Do you...umm...do you want me to show you?"

She nodded, flashing him an eager smile.

Caleb, still keeping an eye on the pool below, placed his hand on her shoulder and guided her back to her knees.

"Put your hand on my cock again," he whispered. When she did, he wrapped his around hers and pumped it gently back and forth a few times.

"That feels good?" she asked, seeing the look on his face.

"Uh huh," Caleb moaned.

She kept pumping his cock, stroking it back and forth as she watched his balls bounce. Then he put his hand behind her head, guiding it closer.

"I'm going to teach you how to do the special kiss," he said.

She nodded, wide-eyed as his cock got closer to her face.

"Keep doing what you're doing with your hand," he said, "and then put the tip in your mouth and suck on it like you did with that fruit, gently, like you're trying to get the juice out. But don't bite...just suck."

She nodded again, opening her mouth as he slid the head of his cock between her lips. She moaned as his size stretched her mouth wide, but she did as instructed and sucked on the end like it was a piece of purple fruit, swirling her tongue around the tip the whole time.

Caleb groaned as he ran his fingers through her silky blonde hair, watching her pump his shaft as she sucked him. He glanced down to the pool and saw the two girls on the rock had switched places, while their two friends kept swimming in the pool, seemingly oblivious to their moans.

As he watched the girl on the rock, her hand wrapped in her friend's dark hair as she ground her swollen pussy against her tongue, he slowly started to rock his hips back and forth. He was so focused on the action below that he didn't even notice he was doing it, but every stroke pushed more and more of his cock between Hannah's lips.

She'd let go of his shaft, and had her hands braced against his thighs, trying to keep her balance as he fucked her mouth.

Finally realizing what he was doing, he tore his eyes away from the pool and stopped. "Sorry," he said, pulling his cock from her mouth with a wet pop as she gasped for air.

But Hannah didn't want him to stop; she'd loved the sensation of sucking on his cock. With a look of lust, she wrapped her lips around his length again, bobbing back and forth as she tried to fill every inch of her mouth with his thick shaft.

Caleb groaned in approval, his head tilted back as she pushed him closer to the edge. She sucked him faster and faster, one hand jerking on his cock while the other reached up to caress his chest.

He knew he was about to come. He tried to pull away but she didn't let him, grabbing the back of his thighs as she kept her lips locked around his cock.

Hannah thought she knew what was coming. She'd given her sisters many special kisses and loved that moment when they squealed in pleasure and desperately tried to push her head away, every lick of her tongue exquisite torture. She also loved the taste of the sweet juices that flowed like honey when they came, but she'd never expected anything like this, as Caleb flooded her mouth with a thick load of cum.

He'd called her curious before, and she was. She savored the feel of it in her mouth, the taste, and she desperately tried to swallow every drop. But his cum seemed to keep coming and coming.

Caleb moaned and his knees nearly buckled as his hips kept pumping forward, shooting shot after shot into Hannah's willing mouth. Finally, she couldn't take any more and she pulled her lips off his cock with a gasp, cum spilling over her lip and down her chin.

"Did that feel good?" she asked, trying to catch her breath.

He staggered back a step, dizzy with pleasure. "You have no idea," he said with a laugh.

Hannah wiped his cum from her mouth and leaned back on the grass, resting on her elbows. Spreading her legs, she said, "Now Caleb will give Hannah special kiss?"

When he looked between her thighs, he thought he saw heaven. His cock, so completely drained moments earlier, twitched back to life in response.

Hannah's body was perfect, the sun kissing every golden curve, and her downy, blonde pussy glistened from the excitement of sucking on him.

Caleb dropped to his knees and was crawling toward her as she gently bit her lower lip in expectation.

He glanced toward the pool and saw all of the girls were out of the water now, with a pale redhead lying on her back while all three of her friends took turns giving her pleasure. But the four of them suddenly stopped and stood up. Seconds later he heard what they'd heard; someone was coming up the trail and calling a name -- Hannah.

She stood up and peered over the waterfall. Caleb grabbed her and pulled her back down, making sure they couldn't be seen from below.

As they watched, an auburn-haired woman emerged from the wood at the edge of the pool. She was completely nude and went to talk to the four girls who'd recently been swimming, but Caleb couldn't hear what they were saying over the sound of the waterfall. When she finished talking, they nodded and headed down the trail she'd just come along. She went to follow them, but just before she disappeared she took one last look back -- right at the top of the waterfall.

Caleb ducked down, hoping she hadn't spotted him. After a few moments, he checked again; she was gone.

"Who was that?" he asked.

"Noa," Hannah said.

"Why's she looking for you?"

She stood up and shrugged. "Maybe Noa wonders why Hannah did not go to the temple."

Caleb stood too and pulled up his jumpsuit. He knew he had to get back to his ship, had to figure out a way to send a signal back to Earth. "Hannah, I know I said earlier I'd go with you to the temple, but -- "

She hit him so fast that he didn't even realize what had happened. All he remembered was the impact; the crushing, painful blow of her shoulder launching him off the top of the cliff and sending him plummeting toward the dark pool below.

He hit the water hard, and it knocked the air out of him as he plunged into the dark depths of the pool. But the shock of the cold water quickly brought him to his senses, and when he realized where he was terror bubbled within him.

As Caleb frantically clawed at the dark water, trying to pull himself back toward the surface, forgotten memories flashed like lightning through his brain. He remembered their hands, holding him down as the golden liquid filled the stasis pod, and he remembered their laughter as he screamed, panicking as the liquid steadily rose above his mouth and nostrils. When he was completely submerged, he'd thrashed back and forth in the pod, fighting to break free, but they were too strong. And when he finally couldn't hold his breath any longer, unable to fight the urge to take one last gasp of air, a searing pain knifed through his throat and lungs and he was drowned in darkness.

Darkness...Caleb's eyes filled with panic as he looked up and saw the light of the pool fading above. His hands and feet swept futilely through the rising bubbles, and he felt himself being drawn deeper into the depths, his jumpsuit billowing around him like a shroud. His side ached with a stabbing pain. His lungs were about to burst.

The water exploded in front of him, a white jet of bubbles that knifed down from above. He felt hands grabbing at him, and then he was being dragged back toward the surface, back toward the light.

Caleb gasped for air as soon as his head broke free from the water, taking a deep lungful as Hannah, with one arm tightly wrapped around his chest, pulled him toward the edge of the pool. He heard another explosion of water behind him and looked back to see another girl powering through the water towards them.

He was helpless as Hannah dragged him onto the rock that the other four girls had been laying on only minutes earlier.

She kneeled over him and swept her wet hair back over her shoulder. "Caleb is hurt?!"

He shook his head no, still trying to catch his breath, his heart pounding. But he was hurt. Every time he took a breath he felt a shooting pain in his right side, right where he'd been hit. He looked up as the other woman, the one that had knocked him from the top of the waterfall, stepped naked from the pool. Her auburn hair looked black when it was wet and she wrung the water out as she walked toward him.

Hannah held her arm across his chest, shielding him. "Please, Noa, Caleb is friend."

Noa stood above him, the sun was behind her and he had to squint to see her. "Is this why Hannah did not answer the temple's summons? Outsider is not friend -- outsider is from the forbidden place!"

"No, Caleb is not from the forbidden place. Caleb is from -- "

"All outside the grove is forbidden," Noa said, cutting her off. "Hannah must take outsider to the temple, to the makers."

Hannah looked down at Caleb and gently brushed his wet hair back from his face. "Noa is right. Caleb must come to the temple."

"No," Caleb groaned. It felt like his ribs were broken. He knew he'd waited too long. He should have returned to his ship as soon as he found the river. "I need to go back, Hannah," he said, and tried to sit up.

Noa put a foot on his chest and shoved him back down. "No, outsider must come to the temple!"

He cried out in agony as his back hit the rock hard, and clenched his teeth as a wave of pain rolled over him.

"Caleb is hurt! Let me see," Hannah said, and unzipped his jumpsuit.

Noa stepped back, her eyes narrowed in suspicion as Hannah pulled his clothes down around his waist. There was already a dark, purplish bruise on the side where Noa had hit him with her shoulder, and he winced in pain as Hannah touched it.

"Come to temple. The makers will help Caleb," she said.

He shook his head no, but Hannah was already pulling off his boots. She poured the water out and threw them aside. Grabbing the legs of his uniform, she went to pull his jumpsuit down.

"Hey!" he said, trying to hold it up. "I need this."

"No," Hannah said. "No clothes." With a yank she pulled the wet uniform off and tossed it aside, where it landed in a wet pile.

Caleb tried to cover his cock with his hands, but Noa had already spotted it.

Her jaw dropped and her eyes went wide with shock. "Outsider has a -- "

"Cock," Hannah said, as she pulled his hand aside and comfortingly caressed it.

Noa took a step back, as if she feared it would attack her.

"Do not be afraid, Noa. Come and touch cock," Hannah said.

"No," she said, shaking her head. "Outsider is different. Outsider must come to the temple and see the makers."

"I can't," Caleb whispered to Hannah. "I'm hurt too bad. I have to get back to my ship."

Noa had overheard him. She glared as she said, "Outsider must come to temple now! Will Hannah disobey the makers?"

Her head hung down in shame, she said, "Hannah is sorry, but Noa is right. Caleb must come to temple. Hannah will take Caleb back to forbidden place after."

"No, I -- "

But her mind was already made up, and he grimaced in pain as Hannah pulled him to his feet and tried to put his arm around her shoulders.

"I'm okay," he said. "I think I can walk on my own."

Hannah led the way out from the pool and Caleb followed her. Naked and hunched over, he kept one hand over his genitals and his other hand pressed against his sore ribs, every step sending a jolt of pain stabbing through his side. Noa followed behind the two of them, and he felt her eyes burning into his back as she watched his every step.

They followed a worn path through the trees for about ten minutes before they came to the rim of a large valley that the river tumbled down toward and continued through. In the center, sitting all alone, he saw a domed, circular structure with dark green walls.

"Is that the temple?" he said.

"Yes," Noa said, and shoved him in the back. "Keep moving."

Caleb winced as he stumbled forward, and Hannah held his arm for support as they continued onward.

The valley was dotted with giant trees and wild alien vegetation carpeted its floor. The area around the temple, however, had been completely cleared. He'd expected to see a small village or some sort of dwellings nearby, but there was no other sign of civilization to be seen. Other than the birds flying overhead, they were the only thing moving in the valley.

"Where's everyone else?" Caleb said. "Where are the rest of your people?"

Hannah looked down toward the valley floor, and also seemed surprised at the complete lack of movement.

"It is strange that no daughters are near the temple," she said.

Caleb said, "Maybe they're all inside?"

"No," Hannah said, "no one ever goes inside the temple. It is forbidden."

He blinked in surprise. "You've never been inside?"

"Not since the birth day," she said.

"The what?"

"The birth day. The day the daughters emerge from the temple."

"Emerge from the temple?"

"Of course," Noa said, "that is where daughters are made."

Caleb stopped, trying to process what she was saying. They seemed so human; right down to their belly buttons. "What are you saying? These makers...they made you?"

Hannah smiled as she nodded her head, as if he finally understood. "The makers made everything. They created this grove for us; the trees, the river, the fish and the birds, the sky and the stars."

Caleb couldn't believe what he was hearing. Earlier, Hannah had told him the makers were gray-haired fiends that crept out after dark to steal girls and drag them back to the temple. But now she was describing them as some sort of divine beings. He was about to ask another question when a jolt of pain arced across his ribs.

This one was worse than all the ones before. His knees buckled and he fell forward, clutching at his side as a wave of pain rolled over him. Thinking he might pass out, he rolled onto his back and lay naked on the grass.

Hannah hurried to his side. "Caleb is hurt?"

He looked up at her and nodded, his teeth clenched as he took shallow breaths and tried not to move.

"I can't go on. I think my ribs are broken."

"Noa will carry outsider to temple," she said, and bent down to pick him up.

"No," he said, wincing as he tried to push her hands away. "Please, I just need to lie here...until it stops hurting so much."

Hannah shoved her away from him. "Noa has hurt Caleb!"

"Hurt me?" he groaned. "She nearly killed me."

A flash of anger crossed Noa's face. "No! Noa would never kill -- never!"

"I know," Caleb said, holding up his hand to calm her down. "I didn't mean it. It's just a saying where I come from. I just need to rest...please."

Noa paced around him, staring at the ugly bruise on his right side. Hannah sat back down beside him and stroked his hair, trying to comfort him. When she saw it wasn't working, she slid her hand across his torso and down between his legs.

"Hannah knows how to make Caleb feel better," she said, and started fondling his soft cock.

He nearly told her to stop, he was in too much pain, but he was surprised to find it actually was making him feel better. He started to relax as she stroked him, and took a deeper breath.

A spasm of pain knifed through his ribs and he coughed violently, making the pain even worse. In complete agony, he rolled onto his side and doubled over as a second cough crashed through him. And something moved. His eyes popped open and he took a deep breath -- the pain was gone. He gingerly felt his side as relief flooded through him. The rib must have only been dislocated, not broken, and popped back into place when he coughed.

"Caleb is okay?" Hannah said.

He nearly said yes, but then he saw Noa, watching him, her eyes still filled with distrust. He knew she would take him to the temple at the first sign that he was feeling better. And he knew he wasn't ready to go there yet.

He let out a fake groan and fell back onto the grass, pressing his hand against his still tender side. "It still hurts," he lied, "and I think that cough made it even worse."

Hannah had her hand on his leg, watching him with concern in her eyes.

Caleb glanced down at her hand, and said, "You can...umm...keep trying to make me feel better if you want."

It took her a second to realize what he meant, but when she did she flashed him a playful smile and wrapped her hand back around his cock. Now that he wasn't distracted by the pain in his ribs, he quickly responded to her touch.

Noa watched in amazement as his cock grew thicker and longer while Hannah stroked it.

"What is happening to tail? Did outsider hurt tail, too?" Noa asked, wondering why the head of his cock had grown swollen and purple just like the bruise on his side.

Hannah shook her head. "Not tail -- cock. And Caleb feels good when Hannah does this," she said, proudly pumping his pole up and down.

Noa moved closer, kneeling beside him and resting her hand on the inside of his thigh as she watched, fascinated, while Hannah jerked him off.

"Does Noa want to try?" Hannah said.

She quickly shook her head no, but kept her eyes on his thick length as Hannah knelt down and started sucking on it.

Caleb groaned as her mouth wrapped around his shaft and his hand, which had been squeezing Hannah's firm ass while she played with his cock, slid beneath her and between her legs.

She moaned around his thick pole as he teased her, brushing his fingers across her tender folds while reaching for her clit. Her pussy was so smooth, so wet and so ready.

Seanathon
Seanathon
1,645 Followers