The Naked Weapon Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I grinned. "Gotta have to try that on Ali..." I purred as Ebony, her dusky cheeks darkening even further, turned away from the pair of us some privacy. She started to walk away as I shifted my grip on Beli. Using some TK and some judicious gripping of deliciously thick thighs (seriously, Beli was a girl that the term thicc was made for. Maybe, like, five Cs in total) I managed to get Beli on her side, with one leg lifted upwards, her other leg laying flat. I laid behind her, nice and relaxed. I lined my cock up with her sex with a thought, then thrust up into her.

Sheathing myself in another girl felt...so...fucking good.

I grinned. "Told you I'm not a harem anime protagonist..." I murmured, then started to slowly fuck her. Each thrust made her breasts bounce in perfect little circles. But more beautiful than her jiggling? Her moaning. Beli let out full throated, eager moans with every thrust and every wet slap as my balls hit her belly. The sloshing sound of my cock burying itself in her utterly soaked cunny was nearly as lewd as her soft 'oh yes' and 'fucking gods', which were barely audible over the noise of our fucking.

Cause, like...a harem anime protagonist would have hemmed and hawed for at least six more chapters.

Here I was, fucking Beli silly, and we were only on the third alien planet!

Fucking rad.

Beli laughed, rolling her head back. It turned out that giving her an uber-orgasm had actually defocused her brain so much that she hadn't been amplifying me. I hadn't noticed until this moment because, well, I was still horny enough to hammer in nails with my cock. But now? Now, Beli was recovering enough to focus and reflect. And as I fucked her, I started to feel my cock and...whoa. My eyes closed as I once more started to fall into that delicious union that I often felt with Ali. The feeling of being filled and filling at the same time, echoing back and forth.

I shuddered and started to thrust faster and faster, unable to slow myself, unable to hold back as Beli let out eager yips and cries.

Finally...

It was too much.

I sheathed myself deep inside of her and shuddered as I came and came hard. My balls clenched and I let myself go. Burst after burst of my cum rushed into Beli, and she quivered and gasped as I held her tight, squeezing her to me. Then, slowly, the two of us laid limp. We lay there for what felt like a peaceful, happy eternity. I was happy to grow slowly soft in the tightness of her sex -- with her thighs closed, she was nearly squeezing me out. It felt too good to slip out.

"Mmm..." she sighed. "You're not."

My eyes were closed. I had my head mashed against her shoulder blades.

"Zuh?"

"You're not a harem anime," she said, her voice light. She was breathing slower now. I could taste her sweat, cooling on her neck.

"I know I'm not." It took me an embarrassingly long enough if time to get that out. My lips were too busy chasing sweat droplets on her neck, kissing and licking each one up.

"No, even before you fucked me," Beli said, laughing. "A harem anime character wouldn't have fucked Ali at this point."

"Oh."

"So, you never were."

"Oh..."

"You sound disappointed?" She turned her head back, craning it over her shoulder.

I smiled at her, shyly. "It was a fun running gag." I sighed. "Guess I'll have to think up a new one."

"Mmm..."

Our conversation petered off. And for that moment, we simply held one another. We might have been on a dangerous mission at the edge of the Doyen Empire, with the future uncertain and threats to life, limb and soul all around. But for the moment, I was content.

TO BE CONTINUED