The Naked Weapon Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hmm..." Vicky said, her hair twitching. "Your range seems a touch weak. Interesting. Not all biokinetics have range - don't look so distraught." She waved her hand. "If more did, then assassinations would be a great deal easier."

A sudden mental image came to mind: Some poor Doyen sap's liver suddenly producing mercury instead of...whatever it was livers were normally supposed to do. I winced. But I got why we should all be happy biokinesis is nice and short. And so, I reached outwards with my palms, then set them on Vicky's breasts.

"Pirate!" Ali squeaked.

Vicky smirked. "Brave," she said.

I honestly hadn't been thinking. I had just, kinda, put my hands on her. It wasn't my fault her tits were the size of small fucking moons. Okay. They weren't actually that big. But. Holy fuck, they were fine. I squeezed. Fuck! Pirate Mask, what the fuck were you doing? But as I squeezed and watched her soft flesh dimpling between my fingers, I felt her nipple puff and harden and grow pointed against my palms. Vicky didn't blush, but she did look aside.

"Ahem," she said.

Right! Examination.

I leaned forward, rubbing my face against the valley of her breasts, my hands slowly squeezing and lifting her breasts in circles. I nuzzled her skin, my eyes closing as I breathed in her soft, spicy scent. This was...vital for...my hand slid to her hip and I sucked on her nipple, closing my lip around the pale whiteness. I pressed against her breast, my hand squeezing her hip as my other hand shifted from squeezing her breast to gently rolling her nipple between my pointer finger and thumb.

Vicky's teeth sank down into her lower lip and her hair writhed in agitation.

So examine. Most science...

"We, ah..." Vicky shuddered slightly. "We should move past examination..." She gasped as I sucked eagerly on her nipple. Her eyes widened...then closed as a slow smile split her lips. "Or, if you wish to, you may continue to pleasure me, slave."

I drew my mouth back. Thin lines of spittle connected my lips to her full breast as I panted quietly. "I wouldn't mind. I mean...uh..." I gulped, slightly, risking a glance back to see Ali. Ali was nodding quickly and giving me a huge double thumbs up.

Vicky smirked. "Then resume your male form. I wish to, as you so helpfully broadcast...step on you."

I grinned. "You sure you don't want me as is?" I gestured to my currently feminine body.

Dude! My male heterosexual half shouted. The fuck are you talking about?

Hot lesbian action? I responded.

Dude! ...noice.

We mentally fist bumped.

Vicky simply arched a single eyebrow. "You wish to see how a male of my species takes a female of another species?"

"Male it is!" I said, clapping, and with that, I resumed being male Abby. My cock was as achingly hard as my sex had been glisteningly wet. My whole member ached with a kind of desperate desire to bury itself deep in her pussy. But I wanted to take this nice and slow and good. And so, I put my hands on her rump, squeezing her and drawing her close and kissing her eagerly. Her eyes widened and her hair spread outwards in a kind of shocked expression. A bit like if you had suddenly smacked Medusa in the face with your cock. Like, every single snake would have had the same expression. But unlike a face slap with a cock, a kiss was always appreciated.

...unless, I mean, it wasn't.

But in this case, Vicky responded to the kiss by slowly relaxing her hair, sliding her tongue against my mouth, then leaning into me. Her breasts mashed to my chest and I slapped one ass-cheek playfully. That provoked an intense and immediate reaction. Before I knew it, I was on my back, my head spinning slightly as she crouched above my chest. Her palms splayed across my muscular chest and her glowing red eyes were narrowed in a delighted way. Her lips spread in an eager smirk and I could see she had really cute vampire-style fangs.

"I believe that it is my turn to lead the way, slave."

And with that she swung herself forward and sat down on my face.

I had the upmost pleasure of having my face sat upon by many fine women, including an alien space princess. But it was a new thing entirely to have my face sat upon by a woman who was so ardently in charge as Victoria Smith. The fact she was a jet black drow-spider woman only added to the intensity of the experience. Her sex tasted...dark. It was hard to put an exact phrase to it. There was a bitter aftertaste, following up on a kind of rich pleasure that I couldn't quite explain. And so, I won't even try. I'll just say that the flavor, despite the aftertaste, was more than enough to get me lapping at her sex. My tongue slipped from her taint to her clit, finding the nub of eager flesh at the top of her clitty as my hand reached up to squeeze her firm, firm rump. I pushed her against me - and she obliged, grinding her sex against my face.

Pff.

Breathing was for people who weren't eating Victoria Smith out.

I closed my eyes and felt the darkness of her thighs and her sex blotting out everything...and then Vicky drew her thighs backwards. I realized that I could now breathe. And that was enough to bring life back to my befuddled brain. I breathed in and licked my lips and realized that Victoria had just given me a bit of a repreive. Before I could get more than a gasp in and out and into my lungs, she was lowering her sex down. I cupped her ass worshipfully as my nose ground against her clit. I looked up past her flat, muscular belly and at those large, perfectly pendulous breasts, swaying above me. My tongue drove into her sex and I tried to find the part of her that would bring her the most pleasure...

And then I realized I didn't have to seek with just my tongue!

I reached out with my talent, and started to creep through her biology. Vicky laughed. "Yes! Yes!" Her fingers slipped through my hair, squeezing as she rocked her thighs. "Very good slave. Find your mistress' centers of nnnh!" She clenched her jaw, her eyes closing. Her hips rocked and her back arched as she climaxed and climaxed hard. Her juices spurted over my lips and face and I closed my eyes to keep them out of my peepers. I needed those to watch how perfect she looked as she came. Vicky actually had to gasp a few times before she got her silky purr of a voice under control again.

When she could speak, she breathed. "Very well done, slave."

And then her thighs were freeing my head...just in time for her to skim along my chest. I felt her gliding against my skin, leaving a line of glistening girl-juices as her rump bumped against my achingly hard cock. Pre slicked her ass-cheeks as she rocked her rump against my ass, her voice predatory. "Ah, how wonderful hard this big fat cock is. I bet you want me to glide my spidercunt up and then take you up to your hilt into me. I bet you want to dump two fat loads of thick, hot, cum into me..." Her fingers were tracing patterns along my chest as she stretched herself out - so she could grind her rump and her thighs against my cock while still mashing her breasts against my chest.

"The phrase 'spider cunt' shouldn't sound sexy..." I whispered, my voice dazed.

What if it was Mary Jane as Spidergirl?

Trueche brain-parts. Trueche.

Her fingernails dug against my chest and her eyes flashed as she leaned forward. "What did you say, slave?"

"I said..." I whispered, slowly. My hands slipped along her thighs. And I realized it was time to go on the offensive. I reached into the subqauntum realm and pulled extra muscle mass into my body. I didn't layer it up like I was turning into Arnie or anything. Instead, I coiled it around extant muscle and bone, turning normal muscle into super muscle. With this added strength...I pounced. My hands grabbed onto Vicky's wrists and I pushed her backwards. She gasped as her rump slapped against the sand, her thighs falling open of her own accord. I pinned her wrists over her head and grinned down at her. "I think that the phrase spider-cunt shouldn't sound so fucking inviting." My cock slapped against said cunny - and I felt how hot and wet she was compared to roughly five seconds before.

When her sex had been pressed to my belly, she had been at a 9/10 on the Kirk-Picard Alien Arousal Scale. Yeah, Picard actually tapped more chicks than Kirk did, go watch the series and fucking pay attention.

Now she was definitely at a twelve.

"W-what are you doing?" Vicky asked, sounding surprised.

I grinned. "Demonstrating my technique, Vicky." And with that, I leaned forward and kissed her. Hard. My tongue thrust into her mouth and her back arched slightly. And I tried to pull another trick. I used some biokinesis to grow my tongue to a roughly Ali level of tongue-fuckery. Oh. Ohhh. Sliding my tongue into Vicky's throat felt almost as satisfying as using my cock. There was something...primal about it. And something deeply pleasurable about the way her mouth opened wider. Willingly submitting to me as I took charge.

I drew my mouth back, my tongue retracting a moment later. I shrank it a moment later, grinning slightly.

Vicky panted, which set wonderful secondary jiggles off on her breasts as she writhed underneath me, bucking her hips gently against my - by now - completely slicked up dick. "I...I have not felt like this in a while."

"What can I say?" I whispered, leaning forward and kissing her neck. I sucked on her dark skin, using just enough teeth to wring a quiet squeal of bliss from her. I broke contact with a wet smack, drawing my own hips back, my hands sliding from her wrists to her shoulders to the sandy ground to either side of her, levering myself backwards so that my cock slotted against her sex and the tip began to gently spread her pussy. "I'm really fucking good at this."

Vicky's eyes looked unfocused as she spread her thighs a notch wider. Her sex was practically sucking on the tip of my dick with her eagerness. She whimpered something under what my normal human ears could hear. But since I could read her lips pretty easily, I totally knew what she had said. But with the dizzying rush of pure, unbridled, macho power that was coursing through my veins like ten ounces of cocaine, I wanted more. I wanted more of this sweet, sweet high. I grinned.

"Louder..."

Vicky bit her lip, tossing her head to the side. Half of her hair drew furrows on the sand - like fingers grasping for sheets to try and control her instincts. It was fucking adorable. I grinned, leaning forward, whispering in her elf-tipped ear. I had called her Lloth for a reason, you know? And not just to keep up my street cred. "Louder." My teeth nipped at her ear-tip.

"Fuck meee!" she whimpered.

"Your ego is going to be the size of a planet, isn't it?" Ali whispered, sounding awed.

I slammed into her.

"I knew it!" Vicky cried out in purest bliss, her back arching, her hands looping around my neck, her sex clenching my like a silken, slippery fist. I almost popped out of her, that was how tight she was. I hissed, clenched my jaw, and beat my orgasm back through sheer force of will. I closed my eyes as tightly as my fingers worked into the sand, squeezing lumps of it so hard that I was shocked I wasn't making glass. But I managed to stay buried to the hilt inside of Vicky.

Once the first wave of intense passion had passed, I murmured. "Knew it?"

Vicky was looking up at me, her face slightly slack. "Knew..." She paused, as if searching for something. Then...slowly...she smiled. Shyly. "I knew that you'd be good. Now, fuck me." She whispered. "Fuck me hard. Please"

Well.

When she asked so politely.

I started to go to town on her. My hips drove home again and again and again and again as my body rocked above her. Every slap of my thighs against her thighs was followed a half second later by the louder slap of my balls against her ass. Her back dug ruts into the sandy ground as she bucked herself against me. A minor TK field kept any sand grits from the fun parts - and meant that we got all the romantic upsides of fucking on the deserts of a dead planet with none of the uncomfortable side effects!

And then I got lost in her eyes, her breathy moan, the feeling of Ali pressing agianst my back. My girlfriend whispered in my ear, her voice hot and oh so eager. "Fuck her. Fuck her hard. Fuck her little spider brains out. Show her whose in charge. Yeah." Her hand caressed my rump, then caught my swaying balls, squeezing them in time with my thrusts. The alternating pressure and release set off tiny fireworks behind my eyes. So, I cheated. I biokinetically extended my orgasm denial field (don't leave home without it) and continued to thrust into her.

Vicky came.

This time, I wasn't able to stay in. Her sex was so tight and so slippery hot and wet that she actually forced me out of her. I grunted as my cock slapped against the sand of the desert. Thank god for my TK - it kept my cock clean as I laughed shakily.

"You forced me out, bitch!" I grinned, then grabbed onto Vicky's shoulders. I spun her over and her hair fanned outwards as she was mashed against the dune, her thighs spreading as she looked back over her shoulder, her eyes widening. "Lets see if this works better." And with that, I slammed into her from behind. Fucking her like an animal.

Vicky seemed to take it well.

"Yessssssohgodyesyesyesyesyesyes!" her head arched so far back that her hair-spines were able to actually scratch her back. Nice touch, that. I leaned forward, kissing where her spine-hairs touched her scalp. I licked and nuzzled at her as I thrust faster and faster and faster, driving her into the ground. Her body rocked and her sex tightened on me again and again and again. And there were limits to what Allah and orgasm denial fields and my own red blooded American can do attitude could...do...in the face of Vicky's astounding space pussy.

I came.

I didn't just cum, actually.

I came so. Fucking. Hard. It felt like my balls were turning into black holes, that was how hard they clenched as I filled Vicky to the brim, then burst past the seal of my cock. Cum splashed against my belly muscles and dripped along her thighs and puddled under her belly. Her hair fanned outwards exactly as if Medusa had just experienced the most intense orgasm in her life. Every spine was fully extended, and the tips quivered with orgasmic aftershocks as her jaw hung open and she made noises between gasps, moans, and choked screams of pure bliss.

Slowly...we both came down from the high.

And I do mean slowly. It felt like five or six eternities passed, just in the bliss of her twitching, eager pussy. My member slowly softened as I ducked my head forward resting my face against her shoulder blades.

"That was...quite pleasant," Vicky whispered. "My apologies for this betrayal."

"Huh?" I asked.

And that was when the tentacle grew out of her back and stuck my neck with a big old needle.

The darkness swept up super fast...

***

I opened my eyes with a groan.

My arms were chained behind my back. I focused, trying to immediately rip the chains apart with a wave of telekinetic force. It wasn't elegant and it wasn't subtle - it was a reflexive shove of pure force. Instead, I felt my psionic power bouncing off of...something. I realized that my kinky hair was being clamped against my head by a big old...helmet thing. I craned my head around, trying to look at it and the room at the same time.

Well, good news. I wasn't on a room. I was on a tongue of obsidian stone that thrust out over a vast pit of ashen-grey powder. It looked like we were on some kind of mountain range. I gulped slowly as I realized how close I and Ali were to that edge. And looking over the edge, I could see that the ashen powder...rippled. Flowed. A dorsal ridge emerged for a moment, then drew back down. Something about that ridge was familiar. But before I could put a finger on it, a voice snapped my attention back over.

"At long last. Abadai Hatem and Princess Tzali. My archnemisis."

Standing before us was Vicky - in her doomsday spider form - and a robed fucker. Specifically, the robed fucker from the Doyen Court. The guy whose whole look had screamed 'I am the one secretly behind this bullshit.' That guy. Up close, his robes were a pale black and red, with a hood that swept over his face, concealing it from view. His hands were clasped before his chest, hidden by the long sleeves of his robes. Even his feet were impossible to be seen. He was basically Evil Cloak Man number 98b, found next to Dude With Machete and Asshole in Suit in the cliché villain storehouse.

"...nemesisas?" he paused. "Nemesaii?"

"Nemeses," I said, helpfully. Then I craned my head back. I could hear Ali groaning and the faint clink of chains. But between us was a massive sphere of silvery-white metal. That we were both chained too.

My heart started to sink.

"Whatever!" the robed man said, slashing at the air with one hand. His hand was gloved. No clue to his race, beyond having five fingers. Well, four fingers and a thumb. But then his hands were clasped again under those robes and he continued to speak. "I suppose you think you were so clever. But not clever enough it seems. I knew that you'd seek out the Abyss and seek your queries there. And so, I paid off the best spies to keep their eyes open. Little did I imagine you would so foolishly seek the council of one." He laughed. "How droll! Humanity, the race known for trickery, undone by blind trust." He launched into a megalomaniac cackle.

"...it wasn't...blind trust, exactly..." I muttered, my face heating up.

"Where...are we?" Ali groaned.

"You are...above your DOOM!" the robed figure laughed. "You are on, as your people know it the first planet of 55 Cancri. You are many light years from your friends. And you are strapped..." He stepped closer and his gloved hand caressed the sphere I was chained to. "To a 50 megaton fusion-implosion tritium based thermal bomb."

"Oh, so, a nuke," I said.

There was a long pause.

"A 50 megaton fusion implosion tritium based thermal bomb!" He hissed. "That's what it is!"

"It's a nuke," I said. "Stop trying to impress us."

He actually stamped his foot. "I WILL NOT BE MOCKED!"

"I'm not mocking you, dude, I-"

"SHUT UP! SHUT UP!" he shouted, then kicked the bomb. Like. With his foot. Normally, this would have caused the nuke to rock slightly. If at all. Since, I mean, nukes (unless they've been shrunk down to fit into suitcases) are fucking heavy as balls. However, Robed Jackass here apparently was playing by different rules because instead of not moving, the sphere instead rolled away from him, dragging Ali and me with it, over to the edge of the obsidian cliff, and down, down, down, down. As we fell, I screamed - and saw that we were falling to a wide.

Open.

Mouth.

Five minutes later, with both of us recovered from the jarring impact and the wet splort, Ali sighed. We were ankle deep in...something.

"I believe that this may, in fact, be stomach acid," Ali said, craning her head backwards to try and look at me. Her crystalline dreadlocks clinked and clattered against the bomb as she struggled against the restraints that wrapped around her chest and arms. The same restraints that, by the way, kept me stuck to the bomb. A similar pair of straps kept the dampener helmet on my head - locking down every last talent I had.