The Naked Weapon Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll tell you right now," Paragon said. "Oblivion is controlling your father. Not the other way around."

"Noted," Amelia said. "How many paladins are going to be on our side?"

"Five noble houses and their retainers?" Ali asked. "Maybe two hundred."

"So, a hundred mecha, a superhero team, two hundred traitors and PsiCom HQ versus..." Amelia paused.

"Six hundred loyalist and Doctor Oblivion," Ali said, her voice grave.

"Not the best odds..." Amelia murmured, rubbing her chin. "Is there a way we can make things more stupidly lopsided in our favor?" She grinned. "Cause right now, that's sounding about even and in war the last thing you want is a fair fight."

I blinked.

"I have an...idea," I admitted.

Amelia turned to face me. "That tone of voice already tells me a lot about it."

"We can double the size, strength, and speed of every single one our warforms." I crossed my arms over my chest. "We'll have to alter the armor, but the increase in faculties will be more than worth it. Furthermore...each one of us will have a direct link to Doyen strategies, allowing us all to formulate immediate responses to any surprises they pull out of the bag."

Amelia narrowed her eyes. "That sounds too good to be true."

I grinned, slowly. "Welllll, did you ever read my report after I returned with Ali? From my first mission?"

Amelia shook her head. Barry arched an eyebrow as well. Vicky looked on curiously. Even Paragon was leaning in. Suddenly, I felt just like I had back when I had made that report to Commander Delacroix and Lt. Kerensky. It had been back when I had been a fresh faced, brand new recruit into the PsiCom. And I hadn't even been comfortable swinging dick! I had still been shy and self-conscious about nudity. Well, now, all that old embaressment came back as I stammered: "B-Basically, I, uh, and Ali crash landed after her forces ambushed PsiCom HQ. We both landed on a hostile planet with psyvore predators - so, we had to stick together to survive."

Amelia nodded.

"So, we pulled an Enemy Mine and we fucked like jackrabbits," I said, my voice squeaking.

"That didn't happen in Enemy Mine," Barry said, flatly.

"Then how did the weird lizard dude get preggo? Huh? Answer me that with your precious science," I said, wiggling my fingers in exaggerated finger-quotes. The tension didn't leave my gut and the embarrassed burn on my face. I shook my head. "T-The important thing is, uh, if you're..." My fingers meshed. "Together. And you, uh...war form it up..."

Amelia's eyes widened. "You have got to be kidding."

I shook my head.

Paragon slowly put her hands over her face. "And I thought Dabbler was the worst superhero I had to work with."

"I have many questions!" I exclaimed.

Amelia made a chopping gesture with her hand. "I cannot ask my entire attack force to fuck on command. There's a limit to what any officer can ask of her men and her women." She paused. "But...I can bring it up. And we can see about how we might...take advantage of this new..." She searched for a word.

"Titacal opportunity?" I asked before I could rip off my own jaw and club myself to death for saying something so stupid.

Amelia glared daggers at me.

***

"...so that's the strategic and tactical picture," Amelia said. "I won't ask anyone to do anything that they're uncomfortable with." She crossed her arms over her breasts, frowning slightly. I looked from her to the rest of the members of PsyCom. My squad were looking contemplative. Beli looked like seventeen different Christmases had come true at the same time and Santa Clause was a ripped body builder with a cock the size of a baby's arm. Diamond looked as enthused as Tasmin. And Tasmin was asexual.

"Well," the leader of Beta Squad said, standing up. "I'm down for alien poontang."

This startled a laugh from a bunch of people.

Tasmin stood. "I'm asexual," she said. "I'm as interested in sexual activities as I am in geology." She shook her head. "Less, actually." She sighed. "But I also know when we need every edge we can get." She pointed at Vicky. "Victory Smith is an expert biomancer. Can you provide some..." She paused. "Pheremonial encouragement?"

Paragon was floating near me. That was how I could hear her muttered 'oh for fuck's sake.'

Vicky looked thoughtful. "I...could."

"We'll put it to a private vote," Amelia said, nodding. "Everyone, ping me your answer." She closed her eyes, prepping herself to receive the telepathic messages. I glanced at Ali. She gave me two big huge thumbs up. But we had it easy. We'd be nailing each other.

Amelia's head remained leaned forward for another few minutes. Then, slowly, she nodded. "The votes are in," she said, quietly. "I, uh, guessed that being naked most of the time would make a lot of us shameless. I just didn't...expect it to be so many." She blushed. "Paragon, can I borrow your QE coms? I need to talk to my girlfriend real quick."

Paragon flew forward and I grinned, pumping my fist.

A few minutes of awkward conversation and shuffling as people talked to one another to wait for the next foot to drop followed. Once she was done on the com, Amelia walked over to me and whispered. "Hatem, I need to ask you to...take a minor...uh..."

I blinked at her. "What?"

"I need to shag your girlfriend," Amelia said, her adorable British accent making even that kind of unexpected lewdness sound just...so freaking adorable. I repressed the urge to pinch her cheeks and instead said: "...whut?"

Yes. With a U.

"I'm going to be in charge of this mission. I need high level s-strategic information, which she has!" she stammered.

I blinked at her, slowly. "I..." I looked at Ali. Ali was looking thoughtful. "I...I guess that's...sure?"

Amelia turned so red that her freckles almost vanished. "R-Right then!"

Ali smiled. "Well, let me send a message..." Then she paused. "Wait! I gotta go check everyone's preferences!" She started to walk off. A shockingly short time later, a hundred or so Doyen Paladins arrived. They came in the air, they came through warps, and they came by simply running through the trees. Their warforms shimmered away and they strode into the camp, looking about themselves nervously. The mixture of men to women was about on par with our spread - variations based on preference had evened out. Rinny met with them, shaking hands, speaking telepathically.

"Now this is a surreal sight," I muttered.

"Yeah," Barry said, causing me to almost launch my bones out of my ass in pure startlement. He had crept up behind me in that uncanny way of older non-commissioned officers. He shook his head. "I have absolutely no idea how we're going to put any of this in the history books."

The Doyen eyed us.

We eyed the Doyen.

"Anyone else getting prom night flashbacks?" I asked, grinning nervously. A few men chuckled.

"Nah," Barry said, brazenly confident. He stepped past me. "I fucked the prom queen, Hatem."

The pink paladin that I had been manhandling just a few hours before stepped away from her line too, sneering slightly. "You all scared? Just cause these are humans?" she asked, snorting. She eyed Barry. Her eyes drifted down to his cock and she cooed happily. "Nice." She licked her lips. Barry coughed and, in the awkward silence of the encampment, we could all hear him.

"No hard feelings about-"

"What?" the pink paladin asked. "The fact you kicked the hand picked brown nosers of House Prime's asses?" She shook her head. "You don't get it do you? That's a reason to fuck you, not the other way around." She smirked, her finger caressing Barry's chest. "The rest of these paladins are just fucking cowards who are afraid of showing a second's weakness."

That pushed a few paladins into stepping forward.

I glanced at Vicky. She was standing beside Amelia, who was standing next to Rinny. Subtly, Rinny nodded to Amelia. Subtly, Amelia nodded to Vicky. Subtly, Vicky's hair shivered in a slow, clicking wave. My nose tingled and I licked my lips slowly. My cock started to harden slowly as the pink paladin leaned up on her toes and kissed Barry on his lips. I breathed in and felt my nose actually burn slightly. It was the kind of burning you got when you breathed in on a crisp Autumn's day, or when you accidentally inhaled some pepper. But rather than leading to lots of swearing, this just sent a wave of heat along my spine and right to my cock. Quietly, I could hear Tasmin starting to breath faster and faster. She was standing near me, next to Beli. I looking at the two indian girls, I saw Tasmin start to caress between her thighs.

"S-So that's what it feels like," she said quietly.

Beli slipped up behind Tasmin. She nuzzled the other girl's dark brown neck, nuzzling and nipping at her. That...was fucking hot. But...I managed to remember my job. I gently grabbed onto both girls and felt the sizzling heat of their skin. Touching them filled me with the mental image of just how perfect it would be to slide my cock between their caramel breasts, to see Tasmin lick and nuzzle at my cock and suck me into her eager, wanton throat. I took those images - and the girls - and shoved them towards the Doyen. Tasmin staggered into a purple skinned Doyen male with a ridged cock that was getting harder and harder by the moment. She gaped at him, then slowly reached down. She caressed him, while Beli simply kissed her partner - a Doyen female with nearly the same skin tone as Diamond - on the lips.

I nodded.

Good job, Abby! My somewhat foggy brain mumbled around the pillow that my cock was pressing to its face, desperately trying to smother it while he chanted: Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!

That was when an arm of glittering gold and pure muscle wrapped around my throat and dragged me against an impressive double combo of curvaceous breasts and glorious girl abs. My cock twitched in the warm, moist air of the jungle and I grunted as Rinny snarled in my ear. "Time for some revenge, pretty boy." Her hand closed around my dick and she started to gently pump my shaft. Her breath caught as she crooned. "It's even warmer than I thought."

I closed my eyes, grinning slightly. "You have a funny idea about revenge, goldy..."

"Shut up." Rinny growled.

The orgy was really kicking off. Do you know how hard it is to take in a two hundred some odd person orgy in a single moment? Let alone when half the group are pastel colored rebel psychic aliens. Add to that the intense distraction of having a bright gold muscle-girl give you a handjob. But I'll do my best to give you a sketch of what was happening. I could see Barry and the pink paladin - who my drug addled brain immediately christened Pinkie Pie, despite her having literally nothing in common with the exhuberently colored bearer of the element of laughter. Yes, it was because she was pink. I guess I was the real racist. The two were kissing and Barry looked like he was learning all about Doyen tongues. Ali was nuzzling against Amelia, who was leaning against a tree, one leg cocked upwards to give Ali plenty of room to lick and kiss at her sex. Then Ali's tongue plunged into Amelia's sex the same way Pinkie Pie's tongue was unfurling down Barry's throat. I could see one of the men from Beta Squad slamming into a green Doyen's ass, his balls slapping her gushing ass as she gasped and cried out in pure bliss. Moans and gasps and croons filled the air.

Rinny's hand pumped me faster and faster and faster as she snarled in my ear. "Fucking cum already."

"Is this revenge?" I asked, focusing and barely managing to keep my orgasm at bay by cheating and biokinetically suppressing it. But I knew that the instant my focus managed to break, I'd be cumming and cumming hard. And focus is hard to keep up, even with such a minor power, when a gorgeous gold chick is giving you a handjob while you watch the biggest, most erotic orgy in the galaxy.

"If you cum before I do, it's a mark of weakness," Rinny said, chuckling.

"Oh!"

I focused.

I focused on the way Barry had pushed Pinkie Pie to her knees - and she had wrapped her tongue around his cock as many times as it could go. Her eyes glowed with delight as she looked up at him. I focused on the way that Tasmin was on her back, her thighs spread as Beli sat on her face. Beli was kissing her Doyen partner, her own dark fingers vanishing into the alien girl's midnight black sex. Tasmin was being fucked and fucked hard by the Doyen male she had paired off with. If Tasmin had been a virgin, not only was she not one now, she was also taking dick like a pro. I focused on Diamond, who had managed to get herself pressed up against a cute Asian chick. The two of them were kissing, even as Doyen men fucked them both. That was a pose that looked made for porn, but it turned out if you whammied an entire mob of athletic psychics with lust pheromones...well...

Miracles could happen.

I took all that collected eroticism.

And I smashed it into Rinny's brain like a flower pot on the head of an castle guard with a remarkably thin helmet.

There was no grace, no subtlety in my biokinetic and telepathic attack. But I didn't need any. I just needed a reaction. And I got one. If my dick had had a bone, Rinny might have shattered it. I did let out a loud ohhhfffhh as she tightened her grip and screamed. She screamed so loud that at least twenty people fucking wildly broke off from their kissing, nuzzling, sucking, groaning, grinding and bumping to look at us in shock. Rinny's whole body convulsed and I felt her collapse behind me, dragging me down with a squack.

Ali drew her mouth away from Amelia's sopping wet pussy, her long tongue dripping with another girl's juices. "Don't hurt my boyfriend!" she shouted over the moans.

I lifted a single arm. I made the Terminator 2 thumbs up. Most people wrongly assumed that this meant I was okay. But I meant it in the manner of 'I am currently being dunked in lava, please help me.' I slowly rolled onto my side, trying to fight past the hollowed out feeling that severe genital trauma could impart. I carefully breathed some biokinetic life back into my junk, hissing as Rinny twitched and quivered on the ground. Her eyes were unfocused, her lips split into a wide, wide grin. Her voice slurred as she mumbled. "I can see time..."

I grinned.

The pain was gone. The memory of it was fleeting.

And the pheremones were doing their job, stoking the temporarily quashed fire. My achingly hard cock thrust into the air and I reached down. I tried a little something: I added ridges along the underside, flared out the tip of my dick slightly - thinking about the way that Ali moved and ground against me. I added a tiny flange-bit that I thought would bump up against a clitty. Then I grinned and shifted a bit more, to alter the texture just so. Once I was done, Rinny had dropped from hyperventilating to breathing normally.

I pounced.

My hands grabbed onto her wrists, shoved them above her head, and my altered cock slammed home. Rinny was tight as a vice and slick and wet as anything - but the noise she made as my cock ground against her G-spot and hit every single pleasure center in her body at once...well...it was something. Her thighs spread and one of her legs kicked spasmodically as she came and came and came. I started to slam into her, jerking my head up to look across the field.

Amelia and Ali were grinding their sexes together. Their legs interlocked and their breasts bounced as they rocked their hips. Ali's face was ashen, flushed and glittering, while Amelia's freckled breasts bounced deliciously. Her brown hair hung in bedraggled, sweat soaked spikes around her head. Beli was getting it doggy style now, right next to Tasmin. The two managed to hold hands, even as Doyen fucked them roughly. Diamond was being fucked against a tree. I blinked, then swung my eyes back to Beli. Yes, she was being fucked by the same, female Doyen she had been paired with. The woman had actually created a telekinetic dildo and slipped it into her sex.

Since, well...

Doyen weren't that great with biokinesis, over all.

"Everyone!" Amelia cried out, her voice hoarse from her many orgasmic cries of pleasure. "Focus!"

I closed my eyes, feeling the crackling surge of telepathic energy snarling around the place. That feeling made me look up and around. I could see Paragon. She was seated in a tree and her hand had dipped between her thighs. I could see a tent being made by her fingers against her skintight jumpsuit - a tent that rose and fell, rose and fell as she watched, her nipples peeking out against her outfit. I closed my eyes again, gritting my teeth. I could feel Rinny beginning to focus as well.

Connection. It sparked. As bright and as hot as a plasma torch , and as deeply perfect as anything I had felt. It wasn't the same as being with Ali, but it was born of the same gloriousness. I cried out - and my voice was joined by hundreds of others. Trees cracked, grumbled, and fell with roars and crashes as I stood and stretched my arms. My eyes looked out through my warmform's head and I roared. It was a primal sound, ancient and buried deep inside me. A raw power crackled through my limbs. And then I looked down at myself, unwilling to see anyone else before...this.

Rinny's mind and mine were so closely connected that I could feel her impressed coo.

My normally blue warform had shifted to a shimmering silver - blue and gold? - and rather than a muscular, masculine chest, I had the same full, perky breasts as Rinny. Silvery lightning crackled and I realized that I had four arms, though. Each one was heavily muscled. And since the tent-canopy had been sculpted to keep plenty of cover for mecha and my head and shoulders had punched through it, I figured that...maybe I was at least fifty percent bigger than I used to me. My lower hands slipped along my belly and I found I still had a big old swinging dick.

This is...unique, Rinny's thoughts echoed in my head. It's hard to describe how much closer this kind of communication was. Like, it was as instant as thinking to yourself. But instead of thinking to yourself, you were talking to another, full person. I shook my head, then looked over at Amelia/Ali. The two had fused into a bright blue woman. She had two arms, but her head lacked a mouth and her hair was long strands of crackling lightning, and a pair of glittering lattice-like wings spread behind her. Other warforms were standing, each one a unique fusion of male and female, male and male, female and female. Colors were mixed to create a new prismatic hue.

Slowly, too, I realized...the powers and personalities were expressed. Barry and Pinkie Pie had fused into a dark gray-green futanari who was already surrounded by immense, crackling fields of telekietic force. Her knuckles were hard and tipped with five foot long spikes.

Tasmin/Random Doyen? They were teal and had four arms, like me. But rather than being sheathed in crackling lightning, they looked as if they were surrounded by black-light. Shadow seemed to pool and warp around them. And Diamond/Doyen lacked legs. Instead, their lower torso blurred away into an indistinct shimmer, like a genie from A Thousand and One Nights. However, surrounding her were at least fifteen spheres of inky blackness. They warped space around them and were flecked with stars.