The Naked Weapon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I made a mocking sitting bow. The Princess shook her head and forced her smile away from her lips. Now she was just glaring at me.

"So," I said, my fingers tapping against the ground as I considered our situation. "What's a pain chattel?"

Hey, if I was going to be stuck on this weird ass planet with a beautiful alien space princess, I might as well learn about her people's horrifying space customs. The Princess sighed, then crossed her legs before herself. Her arms crossed over her chest and she adjusted her stance so that she was covering up everything of prurient interest like her pussy and her breasts. That just left her face, her ears, the elegant curve of her neck, the flat, sleek abs of her belly, her smallish biceps, her slender fingers, and literally every single other part of her anatomy for me to drool over. And I was trying really hard not too. But...

She was just so goddamn pretty.

And she wore her nudity the same way I did: With a shy awkwardness that accentuated the fact we had both been stripped out of what we considered normal and thrust into someplace weird. And scary. And...beautiful.

"Pain chattel," she said, then stopped. "Well, you know how lords take the power of their mindless chattel..." She spoke to herself, musing. "Maybe human lords have a different-"

"Whoa, whoa, hold up Princess-"

"Prime!" Her anger flared across her face, clear as day. She almost slapped her palms onto the ground -- but remembered at the last second that that would expose her chest to me.

I stuck my tongue out at her.

She looked completely confused.

"But my people don't have lords and kings and shit," I said, nodding a bit as I squirmed, trying to get my butt to lay comfortably against hard crystal. "So, we don't have mindless chattel, we don't have pain chattel, we're alien. Totally alien."

"Not...totally...alien," the Princess said, her eyes speculative. Then she shook her head, her cheeks flushing. My mind immediately leaped to the one place where we were definitely turbo not alien to one another. My cock, the single minded prick, immediately started to get harder and harder, straining against the thigh I had pressed down to make sure I didn't insult the Princess with an errant erection.

A silence stretched.

In a porno, thiiiis would be where we fucked. Like. Fucking rabbits. Like, hardcore, balls to the fucking wall (well, more accurately, balls to her ass) fucking. That was how thick and potent the silence was. I still felt the trickling adrenaline from the earlier battle, ready to surge to life and push me off my ass and onto her.

Instead she coughed and said: "Well, as a member of the Doyen nobility attains greater power, their inner thoughts are scoured by the psionic energies they channel. First, subtle pleasures, then the gross. Eventually, the only thing that brings any kind of reaction is the pain of others. Pain, unlike all other forms of sensoria, is immune to jading. Pleasure can become tiresome, gluttony likewise. But the mind never becomes used to pain."

I blinked.

Then I blinked again.

Then I blinked a third time.

"You're telling me," I said. "That your entire space empire is ruled by the fucking Cenobites!?"

The Princess looked confused. "The who?"

"W-Wait, wait, how far along are you on this...sensation deadening scale?" I asked, suddenly growing a bit nervous. Had I just saved a total fucking sociopath? Well, wait. No. If she was, then she wouldn't have told me, would she?

"No," the Princess said, ducking her head forward, her crystalline hair clinking as it swung before her face. Her voice was very soft. "I haven't earned a single chattel -- this was my first battle. I was to win some here, but...you humans have this frustrating habit of being hard to pin down."

I nodded.

But a tiny part of my brain whispered something sneaky. Something pernicious.

Well, she says that she's got no slaves. But how can you tell for sure? One way would be to slip your talent on and probe around in her brain. But, ah, el problemo. Look to your left. Now look back to her. Yeah, there's a big old snake monster in the brush, just waiting for a chance to pounce.

I bit my lip and actually did check outside of the cave. Night was falling -- or, more accurately, the island was being blown along the massive winds of the gas giant, bringing us closer and closer to thicker and thicker clouds, which blocked out more and more of the sun -- and I wasn't sure if the snake monster was there at all. But as I checked that, my sneaky brain continued to whisper.

So, lets say she's lying. You get rescued, you bring her back to the ship like a refugee annnnnd DEAD.

I bit my lip harder. When I looked at her, I saw that the Princess was still looking down at her knees. And then an idea struck me. An idea so insane that it just had to work. I put my palms on the ground, gulped, and then pushed myself up so that my rump was no longer pressed to the crystal. Thus freed, I swung myself over to sit beside her. Our thighs bumped together and the Doyen Princess gasped as he snapped her head up to look at me. I took her hand. My voice was soft. Husky. "What's your name?"

Looking into her eyes, I could just see confusion. Or, maybe, just fake confusion.

"W-What?" She asked. "What are you doing?"

I bit my lip, slightly. "Fuck it." I leaned forward and kissed her on the lips. The contact was literally electric. I felt the jolt surging along my spine and straight into my balls and my heart. My heart pounded. My balls tingled. And I pressed against the Princess hungrily, my hand sliding over to squeeze her hand as my tongue gently probed into her mouth. Her lips opened -- awkward. Uncertain. Her tongue pressed to mine. She was soft and she was warm and then she was kissing me back and the electrical charge was so intense that it nearly hurt. Her fingers worked around and through mine as her tongue and mine started to duel, pressing together, coiling, exploring.

She drew back first, dragging her mouth away from mine. Her gasps were soft and eager and set her breasts rising and falling. Her nipples were hard, white diamonds on her chest, and they had practically cut me with their eagerness. Now, my hands closed around her breasts, sliding up to her chest as if she was magnetic.

"A-Ah!" She quivered in my grasp. "W-What are you...doing?" That last word became a desperate, eager growl as my fingers gently played with her nipples. The Princess' ears actually fanned outwards as she opened her mouth, her pale pink tongue lolling almost down to her chin. Holy shit. She had a long tongue. She hadn't even used, like, a quarter of it during our kissing. "A-Ahhh!" She shuddered and a clear, glowing juice spurted from between her thighs, puddling on the hard crystal under her.

Okay.

I had conclusively proved that she was definitely telling the truth.

She could still feel pleasure -- she hadn't been scoured by the power of a true Doyen noble. Which, really, did make sense. You didn't want your heirs to have power like you had until you were dead. It was why feudalism was bullshit, monarchies were terrible, and the reason behind every single shitty thing that happened in Game of Thrones.

Which meant that I could let go of her titties now. Any second now. Her eyes opened and she breathed out a soft: "What was that?"

"...sex?" I asked. "I mean, uh, foreplay?"

"Fore...play?" The Princess' brow knit. "I...I...don't...what?"

I slowly drew my hands back from her tits. "W-Well, uh, how do Doyen have sex?"

The Princess looked somewhat taken aback. "Well, uh, the male flays the female until her genetic sequences become imprinted into his mental matrixies and-"

"Okay!" I said, holding up my hands. "Got the picture!"

The Princess shook her head. "How do humans do it?" she asked, her brow furrowing. "You have the genetic containers, I noticed them. They were quite...large." She bit her lip. "Though, your waste disposal part is, uh, remarkably large as well." She cocked her head. And now I know what Kirk felt like every time he was the first human to have sex with an alien. A scrambling Shit. How do I still get my dick wet today? feeling.

I paused, then realized something.

She was referencing how Doyen had sex with psychic powers. Biokinesis, I bet.

"Humans do it mindless style," I said, grinning.

"You don't," the Princess looked aghast. Her hands went to her cheeks and her eyes widened and she tried very hard to look utterly disgusted. In fact, she tried way too hard to look disgusted. I grinned and put my palms on her shoulders. The Princess squeaked as I pushed her onto her back, looming over her. It had been a wild impulse to do that, and now, I was poised over her like a wild beast. My cock hung down, pressing against her warm thigh. Her eyes were wide and her hair poofed around the back of her head like a white nimbus.

"We do," I purred.

"That's disgusting." Her lips curled in a remarkable sneer. Even as her thighs started to spread. And spread wide.

"Yeah," I whispered, huskily. I leaned forward, my voice soft as my hands planted themselves to either side of her head. My nose bumped her nose and I groaned. "We fuck like animals. Using our cocks and our pussies and you know what?"

I rocked my hips.

My cocktip glided along the smooth folds of her alien sex and that contact alone was almost enough to set off my orgasm. But I held it back by thinking of everything but sex. I thought of fingernails and grandma and Ronald McDonald getting a hummer from the Hamburglar. And when I wasn't about to pop off right then and there, I took a moment to simply appreciate the exquisite interplay of expressions on the Princess' face. It was like fine wine: She was tense and oh so very fucking horny, but she was also filled with heavily cultured disgust at the act, creating a mixture of: Oh god, I shouldn't and please yes, right now.

Her eye opened to a tiny slit.

She mouthed something.

It was totally 'fuck me.' But I wanted to hear her say it. I leaned slowly forward, my lips almost caressing her ear as I breathed. "Louder."

"F-Fuck me..."

Her voice was a desperate croon. And my body screamed at me to go for it. To plunge right fucking in. To just go to town on this gorgeous, gorgeous girl. I licked my lips slowly, and managed to hold myself back just enough to whispered in her ear. "Louder."

"F-" The Princess' voice went from breathy, desperate moan to a scream of pure pleasure as I lost all self control and slammed into her. Hard. My cock spread her pussy lips and I filled her to the brim. She was slippery and smooth and oh so deliciously warm. The feeling of her clenched around my cock was so exquisite that I remained perfectly still, my lips almost touching her mouth -- well, her chin, since she had rolled her head back and was arching her back as hard as she could, her breasts mashing against my chest. I panted against her as she shuddered under me, her thighs spreading even wider.

I looked down into the Princess' face, her mouth opening, then closing, then opening again. She finally managed to get a single word out: "F-huuuuuck."

Not fuck. F-huck. Her long, long tongue reached out and flicked along my cheek and I felt her pussy flutter along my cock as her orgasmic pleasure rocked through her body. I shuddered and then slipped back a few inches, then slammed into her again, watching her whole body quiver and rock as she started to move back. Her hips pushed up against me as she grabbed onto my shoulders, gasping and panting. Her tongue lolled down to her chin as she groaned. "Oh yes, yes, gods..." she breathed out the words, her eyes fluttering shut as she focused only on...me.

On the feelings I was giving her.

I started to move faster and faster, my hands grabbing onto her shoulders as I thrust into her. This should have been so fucking vanilla -- we were doing it missionary style, for crying out loud. But I could feel a sense of perversity and wrongness that added a wonderful spike of pure naughtiness to the whole affair.

It was also what saved our lives.

I felt her surge of pleasure -- not in the tightening of her alien cunt -- but in the glorious blooming of pleasure within my own mind. And that was why I grabbed her tight and rolled as hard as I could. We squashed and squished together as the snake-monster that eats psychic powers honed in on her broadcasting her psychic pleasure and leaped. It's head got hemmed in by the sides of the cave walls. That combined with our sudden rolling meant that those massive stone teeth chomped down on open air and dragged furrows along the crystal ground.

The Princess and I both had the exact same idea at the exact same time.

And the results were...

Unexpected.

The cave exploded. The crystals that made up the sides and floor shattered into a thousand whining pieces of shrapnel, shooting outwards in every direction like a haze of lethal rainbow glitter. When the cloud faded, I blinked my eyes, and realized that I was standing at my full war-form height. Trees that had once towered over me were now at my chest level, with my head able to crane down and look at the stunned and confused looking rock monster. But I could also see my amazing rack.

My body...my war-form body was not the pure blue of my original form. Instead, it was a pale purple hue -- and rather than being muscular and male, it was svelt and female, with a curved pair of breasts and, oh, wait, no. I still had a huge dick. And more, as I could still feel the tautness of the Princess' sex around my cock. She was so warm and inviting, and I could feel the silky smoothness of her skin pressed against my muscles. I craned my head forward and saw that, floating in the center of the war-form was...

Us.

Me.

I?

This...is definitely weird, the Princess' thoughts echoed in my head. It wasn't quite the same as telepathic communication, but it was also not anywhere near to having my own thoughts. It was like a thought in my brain, coming from within my brain, that was not of me. And to add to the confusion, my left leg stepped forward and stomped down on the snake-thing. I almost lost my balance, throwing my arms wide as I tried to correct for the sudden movement. But as my foot ground itself into the snake, I felt a rocking cascade of pleasure -- the rocking movement of hips slipping and grinding my cock inside of the Princess.

My war-form's cock was hard as steel and glowed with shimmering pre-cum, oozing from the purple tinted tip.

Okay...ah... the Princess' mental voice was tinged with an orgasmic shudder. We're still...mating.

I nodded. Sure are, I said, my teeth clenched tight. Trees all around us were starting to shiver and shake. I blinked and adjusted my stance -- and then felt a glowing, psychic spear appear in my hands. It was the same glowing, crackling energy weapon that the Princess had used on me in the space battle. I settled myself into a fighting stance and groaned as I felt the Princess' sex settle further onto my cock. I couldn't help myself. I made tiny motions with my war—form's hips, which translated to massive thrusts in my normal body, plunging into the Princess.

I felt/heard her moans as the first of the snake monsters emerged from the treeline, heading towards the clearing we stood in.

They were less scary when we were big. But they were more scary when there were, like, fifty of the, slithering towards us like we were the biggest meal they'd ever seen in their lives.

Lets fuck them up! The Princess gasped out and the spear shifted. It seemed she was focusing on weaponry, leaving me to handle the legs and arms. Cool. The spear-tip turned into a massive, crackling hammer, and I stepped backwards and away from a snake that lunged at my ankles. I brought the hammer down and flattened three of them in a single resounding blow. The ground shook. Trees shivered. Bird-like lizards lifted off in alarm, screeching away from where they had perched. And the snakes paused.

Ohgodyes! The Princess shuddered and I rocked my hips in time with the swing of the hammer, feeling my own pleasure build up inside of me. And every jolt of orgasmic bliss that rebounded between our minds seemed to make our war-form move faster and stronger. The impacts smashed away snakes, flattened trees, and splintered the ground itself.

Oh Abbyyyyyyyy! The Princess' squeal of penultimate pleasure came as I brought the hammer down one last time -- the other snakes were slithering away as fast as their rocky butts could move them, and I swore that I had taken more damage from the Princess' fingernails digging into my back. That was setting off my final orgasm -- until that moment, I had been holding on with a ragged edge of self control, the focus of combat, and I was taking advantage of the fact that I was sharing minds with a...well, a girl.

Girls could be multi-orgasmic.

Men could too.

I wasn't!

Our war-form flared and bled away in a haze of glorious light as we collapsed to our knees. The Princess' back mashed into pulverized vines and ill defined goop and her spine curved into a perfect C as she screamed out one last time. My hands dug into her hips tight enough to bruise and, finally, I let loose. So, I heard that orgasm denial made the final thing better. Bigger. Well, this was orgasm denial on steroids. This was orgasm denial powered by psychic abilities and alien biology. The orgasm hit my brain like a hand-grenade jammed into my throat -- a flare of pure white hot pleasure that set my balls into overdrive. Thick bursts of cum filled the Princess as I pinned her desperately to the jungle floor and just pumped cum into her womb. I could feel the cum hitting and rebounding and sloshing past my cock to soak my balls and her thighs and even splatter along her belly as I emptied my entire soul into her.

And the pleasure didn't subside after that -- there were aftershocks, quivering through my body, setting my muscles to tremoring and my balls to spurting a few more times. I panted heavily, looking down at the beatific, angelic face of the Princess.

And to think.

We had been trying to kill each other when we met.

When she finally could speak -- and that required several minutes of gasping and for her to retract her ungodly long tongue -- the Princess said the only thing could be said: "Wow."

I nodded. "Yeah."

"Wow..." she whispered again, more reverently.

I grinned, sweat dripping from my chin onto her chest. "Yeah."

"The human way..." she panted. "Is...much better than the Doyen way."

I laughed, my arms almost collapsing from the effort of not squashing her under me. "To be fair...any sex act that involves the word 'flaying', uh...is...no good."

She smiled. It was a pretty smile. Not the kind of smile you'd expect from a Princess -- more shy and humble. Nowhere near the haughty sneers and smirks I had gotten earlier. But if a Princess didn't wear a mask, what kind of Princess were they? I had to admit, I really liked seeing her naked. Not just nude, but open. Her voice was shy as she said: "Tzali."

"Huh?" I blinked, stupidly. I had been too distracted by how incredibly pretty she looked while well fucked.

"My name, Abadi Hatem, is Prime Tzali Doyen.921," she said, her finger reaching up to play with my chest hair.