The Naked Weapon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is...it a big deal for you to say your name?" I asked.

"Yes!" She made a face. "T-Technically, it means we're...uh, friends." She flushed. "G-Good friends."

"Good enough for round two?" I asked, grinning shyly.

"R-Round two!?" Her eyes widened as she made a slight flopping motion with her arm -- as if to say that she could barely move her arm, and I expected her to be ready for a second whirlwind fuck-session.

My grin became wicked. "One of my powers includes biokinesis. And the psyvores are all dead, soo..." I focused and tried to just bring some extra juice into me and into her. I felt my tiredness start to wipe away. But as I got slid out of her sex and started to stroke my cock, Tzali held up her hand. She pushed herself to a sitting position, her crystalline hair clinking and clattering against her neck and shoulders, and put her hand on my cheek.

"Not round two," she said, quietly. "We need to figure out how to get off this place and to somewhere safe."

I frowned. "Well, we can make our war-forms and fly off, right?" I asked.

"True..." She murmured. She looked out to the jungle, looking as if she was considering options.

"Tzali," I whispered, my voice tight.

"What?" Tzali asked, looking back at me.

"Y-You don't need to squeeze...that hard..." I hissed, gritting my teeth. Because her hand -- unnoticed by her, apparently -- had closed around my cock and was pumping me like she wanted gas. The only thing saving me was the fact that a thick slurry of her glowing girl-juice and my own spunk was making my dick the slipperiest thing since humanity invented olive oil. Tzali's cheeks flushed a very dark purple and she slowed her pumping. Slightly.

"But if we leave and my people are in orbit, they'll take you as slave," she said, quietly. "And they won't make it fun."

I thought. Hard. Mostly about how amazing it was to have a princess of the Doyen empire give me a super sloppy handjob. But I was also trying to come up with a good scheme. My eyes closed as her hand slipped up and down my cock, bumping against my balls at every other stroke. That was how far up and down she was going. I breathed slowly, then faster as she started to work her hand faster and faster. "M-Maybe, uh..." I whispered. "Y-You could use a little tongue..."

My eyes opened to slits as Tzali leaned slowly forward. She was looking like she knew she shouldn't. That we had to focus on getting out of here. That there was more important things going on. But she was also looking at my cock with the hungry expression of a girl who had always wanted to suck on a cock but never got the chance before now. That incredible, unbelivably long tongue of hers swept out and coiled around the tip of my cock. Her tongue was actually slightly segmented -- something I had noticed while snogging her. Pro-tip!

You notice a tongue's texture way more when it's slipping along your foreskin and teasing the very slit of your dick. Ergo, don't get blowjobs from human beings. Do get blowjobs from sexy alien Princesses with tongues that felt like pure heaven. My eyes closed as her lips closed around my cock and she pushed herself forward, making a quiet, cooing noise. Her mind echoed against mine as she whispered: Y-Your cock tastes so good!

"W-Well, half of that is you..." I whispered, my fingers digging into the soft loam we were lounging on. She bobbed her head forward, then backwards, then forward again. I felt my cock slipping past teeth -- her lips were tucked against them, but they added a delicious tightness. But more than that, her tongue was slathering me with attention. She slipped it in circles with alien ease, the broad flatness of her tongue scooping up all my cum and her juices.

I closed my eyes. "Notgonnalastlong!" I hissed out.

And so, the Princess Tzali did what would help.

She pushed forward.

And she hummed. But she didn't merely hum with her voice. She also sent a psychic hum through my cock. It was a biokinetic pulse that leaped from nerve ending to nerve ending like witchfire. I had managed to hold back while buried up to the balls inside of her. I had managed to hold back while fighting. I had managed to hold back while thrusting into her silky perfect pussy. But there was nothing in the universe that could have stopped me from cumming right here, right now. And it wasn't the same mind-melting pure pleasure of the previous orgasm.

But...

Shit, it was cumming in the throat of a alien space princess using psychic blowjob powers.

How could it not be anything short of unfuckingbelivable?

Tzali drew back as I finished spurting down her throat. Her mouth opened and I looked down at her with wide, wide eyes. Because she had a full load of my thick, white cum on her mouth. It glistened on her tongue, and a single drollop managed to escape her lips to streak along her chin and drip onto the ground. Her eyes sparkled as she closed her mouth, closed her eyes, and made me watch as her throat bobbed. And she swallowed the whole mouthful.

"Holy shit," I whispered.

Tzali giggled and wiped off her chin. "I may have borrowed some mental images while telepathically communicating with you. Who is Kira Noire? A former lover?"

"I have a new plan!" I announced, standing up.

***

It took us four hours of stomping through the jungles to find out if we were fucked or just mostly hosed. Those four hours had mostly been spent not learning about my new lover's past, or people, or anything. Rather, the four hours had been spent me trying to get across the idea that things that weren't "alive" could be useful.

"We're going to find the dead-things you put on your war-form?" she asked, her brow furrowing as I started off towards the highest hill-top on this floating island. "Why? They're dead."

"Well, one of those dead things included the radio equipment worked into the mecha," I said, casually. "We can use it to talk to my friends. If they're still in the system."

"But it's dead? And the Paladins are going to be listening for any signals..." Tzali bit her lip.

So, the hours had been spent laying out the fact that Mindless people (I.E, anyone without psychic powers) didn't just sit around being miserable. We used tools to make tools to make tools to make better tools to make phones with cameras in them. In the end, we found where my wreckage fell and Tzali had started to come to the realization that maybe, just maybe, dead-things could be useful. The wreckage itself had actually clumped together better than I could have hoped. Who knew what confluence of wind and gravity had managed that.

But the end result was that we came out of the jungle looking down at a bunch of heavy chunks of metal that had once been my armor.

I skidded down the incline of a hill, past a smashed flat tree, and muttered to myself. "If I were a back up radio, where would I be..."

"Abby!"

I spun around to find that Tzali was aiming her spear -- shrunk down for her normal size -- at a chunk of metal.

"Someone is under here!" she said.

I scrambled forward, careful to not slice my feet open on chunks of metal, and when I came close, I heard the rasping, crackling voice: "Repeat, this is the UNN Aspen Groves calling for Cadet Hatem, Cadet Hatem do you read?"

I looked around to make sure no psyvores were nearby, then used my talent to flip the chunk over, revealing the radio. A dangling, ancient looking microphone was hanging from the radio itself and I snatched it up. I grabbed onto the mic and found the button that made me talk into it. "This is Cadet Hatem! Do you read me..." I paused. "Did you say your ship was named Aspen? Like...the skii resort?"

There was a long wait.

Then: "You know you're supposed to say over when you're done, new fish?" Beli's voice filled the radio and I whooped, punching the air.

Tzali, as befitted her station as current girlfriend and Princess of the Doyen Empire, immediately began to radiate jealous suspicion. I coughed, blushed, and then turned on the microphone again. "Yeah, I'm fine! We're all fine down here. How are you? Over."

Beli's voice came back. "The HQ ships got out of here safe -- it's in a new star system. Lance 3 -- that's me, Fang, Diamond and my friend Tasmin-"

"Hi!" A cheerful, more thickly accented Indian voice came through.

"-we volunteered to stay behind. The precogs on the HQ ship all say you're alive, but...there's at least ten Paladins in orbit between us and where your radio transceiver is signaling from. Which is fine...if you can get past them and to Di's warp. We can all get away. Now, uh, hows your war-form? Still armed? Over."

I looked at Tzali. She was looking nervous.

"One second. Over." I said, then turned to face Tzali.

"It seems..." She rubbed her shoulder with one hand, looking aside. "It seems that there is only one option for you. I will go into orbit and I will distract the Paladins and-"

I put my finger on her lips.

She blinked at me.

The movement had just been to get her to stop talking crazy talk. Sending her back to the Doyen? Like, a people who burned out their own brains so they no longer felt pleasure and fed on the pain of millions? A race that thought that flaying someone's body open with biokenisis was a totally cool way to replace sexuality? Hah. Yeah. No. No fucking way. Even if I had thought Tzali was fucking annoying and not annoyingly fuckable, I'd have not wished that fate on Donald Trump.

But before I pulled my finger away from her lips...I started to laugh. Then giggle. Then cackle.

Then laugh. Like a loon.

Tzali started to look concerned.

"You see!" I said, laughing, then holding up my finger. "I was in the Boy Scouts!"

Tzali's brow furrowed.

***

Picture, if you will, a Doyen Paladin. They were born psychic. Trained from the moment they could form a psi-weapon to fight. They were masters of metapsychic manipulation. They could create blanketing fields of psionic jamming -- which was actually, apparently, the secret to the Doyen mastery of the galaxy. Every other race that had psychic abilities got out maneuvered and out fought. Being unable to communicate was bad enough on the ground, but in space? Forget about it.

Imagine ten Doyen Paladins hanging above a massive gas giant. Their talents could smell the presence of Princess Tzali, but they couldn't quite tell where. They were getting antsy. Angry. Glaring around, just itching for something to mash into paste.

So, you can guess what their reaction would be when Princess Tzali and some human schmuck came roaring up out of the gravity well in war-forms, both half-armored by scrap metal, both carrying nets of woven fiber and leaves. First, shock. Then, disbelief. Then, as Tzali bellowed in her loudest psychic tones, utter fury.

Heyyyyyyy FUCKERS! Meet my BOYFRIEND! We had SEX! Like MINDLESS ANIMALS! And I FUCKING LIKED IT!

I had suggested it.

Tzali had heartily endorsed it. To quote her: Oh, you've never seen mad before this moment, Abby.

And she was right.

Each Paladin flared with a pure red radiance. Their war-forms went from spiny to razor blades as they shot towards us at max speed, their psi-weapons crackling and roaring with flames. They didn't even bother with a jamming field. They just roared their psychic rage at us and it struck my body with a bone-rattling intensity. I felt Tzali's talent slip between us and create a faint shield. It didn't have to last long -- but I still hunkered low behind the metal parts of my armor, which started to blister and warp and glow blackened with the psychic heat rushing past us.

Ten Paladins.

Clumped together.

Swords at the ready.

Now! Tzali shouted.

The two of us twisted -- me to the right, her to the left. The massive makeshift nets that I had made -- and believe me, using telekinesis made weaving nets a lot easier -- hit the psychic heat, burst into flames, and broke open. And spilling out into space like a spread of shotgun pellets came psyvores. Every single one that I hadn't smashed, each one of them utterly furious about being captured and tied up by their own tasty meal. Each one rocketed forward, writhing in space via momentum and whatever psychic power they had.

They struck the dumbfounded Paladins and it turned out that it was a really good idea to wear armor sometimes. Crystal teeth tore through psychic skin and Paladins screamed as Tzali and I turned and flew as far and as fast as we could.

The warp was waiting -- shimmering.

And...at the other end of it...

Barry. He was gonna be pissed.

Sigh.

But as Princess Tzali and I soared towards my lance-mates and the shimmering portal, I felt a glow of hope. Yeah. I'd take the punishment for running off and almost getting killed. I'd take the training to hone my natural skills into something more useful. And standing next to me would be Tzali. Because, at last...the war humanity had been forced to fight had a way out. An entire class of Doyen who hadn't yet been scoured, who lived in fear of their elders. Waiting for someone to show them a better way.

I reached out and took Tzai's hand.

We shot through the warp together.

It slammed shut.

And, well...

It would be a long time before either of us wore pants again.

I think I could live with that.

THE END