The Nanny

Story Info
Her older employer has other things in mind.
5.5k words
4.63
127.7k
37
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
foofoo416
foofoo416
56 Followers

I was recently divorced and needing a change when I saw the ad online. "Live-in nanny needed A.S.A.P!" It read. Noticing that it was in the New Jersey area, I decided to check it out. I had been living in the Midwest, and I couldn't think of a bigger change. I hadn't had any formal nanny experience, but I loved kids and I had taken some childcare courses in college. Deciding to take a risk, I sent in my resume and continued on with my job search. Little did I know how much my life was about to change.

I received a phone call a few days later, and I was shocked that I had even been considered. I had honestly forgotten all about applying. The call actually came from the family's current nanny, Beatrice. After introducing herself and asking a few preliminary questions, Beatrice went on to explain the situation. Apparently, she had been the nanny ever since the parents had gotten divorced and the children's father had needed help when he had the kids every few days.

"Wait a minute," I interrupted.

"Yes, dear?" she replied.

"Why does he need a live-in nanny if he only has the kids every few days?"

"You know, I wondered that very thing when I first started here. Apparently the divorce was very amicable, and they don't live very far apart. The children's visits are different every week, and they have changed at a moment's notice before. Other times they'll go a week or two without visiting at all. Between that and the fact that Mr. Stein works a great deal, he felt more secure having someone here all the time to be ready for anything."

"But what do you do in all that down time?" I asked her.

"Well, I've been doubling as a sort of housekeeper. I keep things tidy and organized around the house, I do the laundry, sometimes I cook, but he's usually working late and grabs his own dinner."

"Doesn't that get lonely?" I asked her.

"No more lonely than living alone. My room is on the other side of the house, and I rarely see him. When both children are here, though, this place can become a madhouse. They're very sweet, but by the end of their visit you're thankful for the downtime," Beatrice said with a smile in her voice.

She further detailed the position for me, explaining that she had been there for five years. However, she was pushing sixty and her elderly mother was ailing and she wanted to spend her last years with her. When I asked her why Mr. Stein wasn't calling me himself, she said that he had such faith in her, he wanted her to do the interviewing for her replacement on her own. I personally thought that he was just too busy to care, but I didn't want to judge too quickly.

We ended up talking for almost an hour. I told her all about myself and why I wanted such a drastic change. She understood, said that something similar had happened to her five years ago, and claimed that this was the best thing that could have happened to her.

The next thing I knew, I was on a plane to New Jersey, the only thing to my name being a useless Bachelor's Degree in studio art and a failed marriage. Beatrice greeted me at the airport, and drove me to the house in Mr. Stein's minivan that he kept around for her to run errands and pick up the kids in. We picked up our conversation like old friends, and I thanked her again for taking a chance on me.

"Don't be silly, dear," Beatrice replied, "I have a feeling that you will be very happy. It just takes some getting used to." Once we arrived, she showed me to her now empty room and helped me get unpacked. After that she gave me a tour of the house and showed me all the essentials. After an hour or two, Beatrice looked at her watch and frowned.

"What's the matter?" I asked her.

"Well, Mr. Stein said he would try to be here in time for me to introduce you, but I guess he got held up. I just hate to leave mother alone this late in the evening." Hmmm...This Mr. Stein was beginning to look like a real asshole.

"Beatrice, this is silly. You go ahead and go. I'll be fine," I assured her. It took me a good ten minutes to convince her to leave, promising to call her if I had any questions. As I walked around looking at framed portraits of two adorable children, I realized I was hungry.

With my head buried in the fridge, thinking about making an omelet, I didn't hear the back door open. And so it was that the first impression I made on my new employer was my jean-clad ass sticking up in the air while I dug in his fridge, rifling through his food. Didn't matter that he was extremely late and I was told that I could do this, I still felt like an idiot when I heard him yell from behind me.

"Just who the fuck are you?"

I was so startled that I jumped up, smacked my head on the refrigerator shelf and dropped the carton of eggs I'd been holding onto the ground. Wincing at the loud cracks I heard from the carton and the pain in my head, I turned to look at the reason for my reaction.

That's when my breath caught. He was a distinguished middle-aged man, probably in his mid forties and dressed in an immaculate suit. He had thinning, dusty blond/almost brown hair, that looked like it would be curly if he let it grow. A strong build, a chiseled jaw, and the look was topped off with a pair of angry green eyes. He looked arrogant and obnoxious, and he was sexy as hell. I always had a thing for older men, I just never realized how much until I was already married to someone a year younger than me.

"I...uh, I'm...Amy," I stammered, feeling more stupid by the second.

"Amy who?" He snapped, looking me up and down with an expression that said he found me lacking.

"Amy...Beatrice's replacement," I explained.

"Bullshit, she isn't due until tomorrow."

Starting to get pissed at his attitude, I snapped right back at him, "No bullshit! I was due today, my plane ticket was scheduled for today, and we were waiting around for you for hours TODAY!" I could see him reel in some of his anger at this, and what looked like a slight blush crept over his cheeks.

"Shit! I'm sorry about that. I was sure all day that it was tomorrow. I think Beatrice even reminded me, and I still got it mixed up. I'm sorry, I've just been so bogged down at work lately." He gave me a sheepish grin and stepped forward with his hand held out. "Let's start over again...Hi, I'm David. David Stein."

"Amy. Amy Jones," I returned, smiling slightly at him now, taking his hand. Shaking it lightly, I noticed that he looked me over a little longer now, his eyes lingering on the swell of my large breasts straining against my thin t-shirt. I realized that my nipples were sticking out after being buried in the cold of the fridge, and his scrutiny was making them distend even further. To break the awkwardness, I dropped my gaze, and noticed the puddle of egg yolk oozing from the carton I had dropped. I grabbed some paper towels, feeling myself blushing as well, and I leaned down to clean up the mess.

"I'm...I'm sorry for startling you," he said, sounding like he was very rusty at making apologies. I could feel him looking down at me, and I glanced up to meet his gaze, green eyes on green. "Let me make it up to you. I'll order us a pizza, and we can spend some time getting acquainted. I feel terrible that I messed this up."

"That would be nice," I said, trying not to blush harder. As he turned towards the phone, I gathered my thoughts. God, he was really sexy. How the hell was I supposed to work and live in this house with him? Just the two of us alone most of the time?

He finished up ordering our dinner, and turned to face me. "If you don't mind, I'm going to go get out of this suit and put on some more comfortable clothes. I can't wind down in this."

"Sure thing," I said from the floor. I finished cleaning up my mess and tidied up nervously while I waited. I honestly didn't know if this night could get any more uncomfortable. If I didn't find a way to control my attraction to my employer soon, I might as well get right back on that airplane.

David came back down in a navy blue pull over sweater and a pair of faded blue jeans, and as he walked I saw that his feet were bare. Christ, the man even had sexy feet. It was a little more comfortable with him in casual clothing, but it only enhanced his masculinity.

The pizza arrived a few minutes later, and we sat at the kitchen table so that we could eat and talk. I told him about myself, what he hadn't already gotten from Beatrice, and he told me about his children. They would be here the following afternoon, and I would meet them then. He felt confident that once they got used to me, they would like me just fine. About an hour and two-thirds of a pizza later, I noticed that he was staring at me again.

"You're very young," he stated, almost accusingly.

"Well, I'm almost thirty," I replied, feeling warmth in my belly from his regard. "How old are you?" I tried to turn some of the focus off myself for a while, but he wouldn't have it.

"Forty-Seven," he replied quickly, then went right back to me. "You don't look that old. How long were you married?"

"Seven years. Years that I would like back now, but what can I do?"

"Was he cheating on you?" He asked so naturally, I didn't even think to get offended at his bluntness. For some reason, I found myself opening up to him.

"Not hardly!" I laughed coldly. "He didn't have any libido at all. It dwindled away from small to non-existent over the last few years." I could feel his eyes roaming over my body again, stopping at a few points of interest.

"Was he blind?" he asked incredulously, and I felt the burning in my belly move down towards my pussy. "You're very beautiful, I can't believe that he would lose interest so fast." He met my gaze as he said this, and I saw a flicker of desire spark in his eyes. Oh, God, could he actually be attracted to me, too? Men I wanted never wanted me back, not the way I needed. They always thought I looked too wholesome and innocent to see in me what I saw in them.

"Well, it's hard to lose what you didn't have to begin with," I said, sounding bitter and not caring. He smiled deeply like he knew something that I didn't. "What?" I asked when he kept smiling.

"He didn't give you what you needed, did he?" I could feel tingles starting to run down my thighs as my panties began to get moist at the sound of his voice. I started wondering if his cock felt to the touch the way that his voice sounded: soft, smooth and velvety. I always got aroused very easily whenever I was attracted to someone. That's why my marriage was such hell. My husband had been a good lover, when he felt like it, but after a while he just stopped caring. I never stopped wanting, I never stopped needing. I craved so often that it hurt.

"What...what do you think I needed?" I ask him breathlessly, looking at his soft, sensuous lips as he spoke.

"Oh, my guess would be that you need cock, and lots of it," he purred at me. I gasped and looked up at him sharply, but he didn't even look fazed.

"What?!" I asked, not daring to believe that I'd heard him right.

"Don't pretend you didn't hear me, and don't even act offended," he commanded. "You know that what you crave is cock, Amy. I know a fellow enthusiast when I see one." I could feel my clit starting to throb at his words. I don't know why it seemed so natural to talk to him about this, but I felt like he could see inside my soul to my darkest secrets, and he liked what he saw.

"Yes!" I admitted, and my hands started stroking my thighs to keep busy.

"Why don't you let go of whatever is holding you back for once? Come over here." I slowly stood up and walked around the table towards him. When I was standing at his side, he turned to face me. "That's a good girl. Now get down on your knees." I hesitantly lowered to my knees in front of him, trying to ignore the delicious looking bulge in his pants, and looked up like an expectant child. "That's very good. Now...why don't you do us both a favor and suck this cock like I know you want to?"

"Oh, God," I rasped out, wondering how the hell he knew some of my deepest fantasies. Having a sexy older man command me to suck his cock...that was a big one for me. It was one of my top masturbation fantasies, and it never failed to deliver.

I put my hands on his thighs and felt a thrill when his firm muscles tensed under my palms. As I met his eyes again, I slowly licked my full pink lips while I decided if I was really ready to do this. I had just met this man. I didn't really know him at all, and I had to live with him from now on.

What I didn't know at the time was that while I was licking my lips in deliberation, he was watching me with rapt attention. He stared at my tongue making swirling patterns, and he could feel it on his cock. He hadn't been with a woman in a few weeks, and seeing my actions was driving him crazy. That's when he made up my mind for me.

"Oh, God! I have to taste that mouth first," he cried out, reaching out to grab me by the neck and pull me towards him. My hands slid up his thighs, stroking him as they moved, and my large breasts pressed against his toned chest. When his firm lips settled over mine, I knew I was lost to any reasoning; and when his silky tongue probed at my lips, I knew I'd found heaven. The hand holding my head began to stroke my soft brown hair and the arm around my waist came back around to cup my breast. As our tongues sparred and I sucked on his bottom lip, I knew that I would die soon if I didn't have his cock in my mouth.

I pulled away slowly, already missing his talented tongue. I squeezed his thighs lightly, delighting in the heated look he gave me. When I glanced down, I saw that the slight bulge in his pants had disappeared, only to be replaced by a raging hard-on that strained to be set free from its denim prison. This was my target as I leaned down and licked it roughly through the fabric.

"Oh, fuck," he moaned, before I had even gotten started. I swirled my tongue around a few moments more before reaching up to unzip him. "That's it, baby, take it out. It's hard just for you."

Now, I had heard tales of women who could get wet instantly, so wet that they soaked through their panties and down their thighs. I also knew that I could get very wet with the right amount of stimulation, but it usually took some work. What I was now learning was that it took exactly one split-second of David's cock in my palm to prove those stories 100% accurate. My juices were flowing freely and my panties were now soaked.

"Oh, David," I groaned, stroking him lovingly, "You're cock is so beautiful! So thick and so rigid!" It jerked in my palm at my words. I couldn't resist tasting it any longer. I touched the tip of my tongue to the head of his cock, and began one of my most favorite pastimes.

Swirling my tongue around the tip, I reached down to cup his balls and lightly massage them. At the sound of the groaning going on above me, my confidence was coming back ten-fold. I slipped my lips around the head, lightly sucking and circling my tongue at the same time, while stroking his shaft with my other hand.

"Yes, Amy...baby, suck that cock...that's a good girl, good girl...oh, fuck! Your lips feel so good on me, " he moaned through clenched teeth. As I started to lower my mouth further down his pulsating shaft, I could feel his hands begin to roam over my body. He made lazy circles on my back, reached farther to rub and squeeze my ass, then came back around to the front where he lavished attention on my breasts. "My God, you've got amazing tits," he purred above my ear as my head bobbed near his face. "They're so full, but naturally soft. I can feel your nipples throbbing for my touch."

His words were making me even wetter, and the feel of him pinching my nipples was driving me insane. I began to take him as deep as I could go, until I felt him rubbing against the back of my mouth. I started to swallow slightly, feeling the head begin to enter my throat. My nose was smashed up against his pubes and my bottom lip was hitting his balls. I felt his hands come up to stroke my throat and my face, then moving on to move my silky hair out of the way of his view. I looked up at that moment and made eye contact with him, his eyes dilated with lust as they watched me swallow him whole.

"Fuck...Amy! Nobody has ever taken me so deep! Don't fucking stop! I'm gonna cum for you soon, do you want that? Do you want me to shoot my thick cum down that lovely throat?" I started moaning uncontrollably and bobbing faster while I slid my hands around his hips. I grabbed hold of him firmly and started to yank him into my face, fucking him hard with my mouth. "Oh, Jesus Fucking Christ...who the fuck would ever let you go?!" he yelled out while beginning to hold the back of my head. The harder and faster I moved, the more he started to grip my head, until he was thrusting full steam into my mouth and grinding my face into his cock.

"Oh...fuck....fuck I'm gonna cum...gonna cum so fucking hard for you. Gonna give you everything...every last drop!" He was panting these words as he thrust between my lips, so I increased the pressure to take him past the breaking point. "OH, FUCK!! I'm fucking cumming so hard. Oh shit, take it baby...take it all.... Oh, God, AMY!" Thick, ropy strands of hot fluid shot down my throat, and I swallowed it down like it was the first meal I'd had in days. He tasted so good, so potent and masculine. I'd never almost had an orgasm from the taste of cum before, but I was right there...hovering on the edge.

I pulled back slowly and faced him, licking my swollen lips and smiling up at him. He leaned forward and grabbed my face again, pulling me in for another kiss. I wrapped my arms around his neck and gave myself over completely, wondering if he could taste himself on my lips.

"Stand up," he ordered when he broke contact with my mouth. I rose to my feet and stood there facing him, wondering what was in store for me next. "Take off your pants, baby." I felt so strange, like I was watching myself from a distance. I didn't do these things...certainly not with men I'd only just met. These things were what haunted my fantasies, not my reality.

When I had unzipped my jeans and pulled them down with my panties, I stepped out of them and looked into his eyes expectantly. His eyes darted to my hard nipples straining my shirt; so without being told I lifted my t-shirt over my head and made quick work of my bra. I was left standing completely nude and vulnerable in front of him. Although it was embarrassing, there was a part of me that was excited beyond belief.

"You are so fucking beautiful, standing there all naked and throbbing," he rasped out while staring at me heatedly. "You need to cum now, don't you?"

"Yes...so bad," I groaned loudly, surprising myself.

"Come here, close to me." I walked up to him and he put his hands on my waist, turning towards the table. In one move he lifted me up until I was sitting on the edge of the table facing him. "Lie back and put your heels up on the edge, baby." I leaned back on the cold, hard surface, shoving the pizza box off onto the floor.

"Sorry," I said, surprised by how eager I was.

"Don't be sorry," he smiled wickedly at me, while scooting his chair up to the table again. "I have much better things that I would like to feast on." That said, he slipped his hands under my ass and pulled my pussy towards his face, sliding his thumbs up to part my swollen cleft. I was now right where his dinner had been, and he buried his face in my pussy like he was starving. I felt his tongue licking at me, exploring all of my folds.

"Fuck!" he moaned, "Your pussy tastes so good!" He went back to his task, caressing my moist folds with his tongue. I leaned up on my elbows so that I could see him devouring me, and was amazed at how sexy it was to watch his tongue disappear inside my wet opening.

foofoo416
foofoo416
56 Followers
12