The Nanny

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
foofoo416
foofoo416
56 Followers

"Oh God, David, YES! Fuck me with your tongue!" I'd never heard myself let loose like this before. It was embarrassing until I realized that he loved every word I was saying. All right, I could do this...just let go. It was the best oral sex I'd ever had in my life, maybe he got hot from results like I did. "Yes baby! God, that feels so fucking good...more...eat me up David!" He began groaning and lapping at my juices, and I could tell that he liked my words as much as I had liked his. "Please don't stop eating my pussy until I cum...I'm so close!"

This is when he switched things up on me, dragging his tongue up to make quick circles around my throbbing clit before he fastened his lips around it and began to suck my clit between his lips. While I started gasping from this intense contact, he slid his thumbs that he'd been using to hold me open down and shoved them both inside my pussy. This sent me through the roof, and I reached down and ran my fingers through his hair before grabbing the back of his head and shoving his face deeper into my pussy.

"OH FUCK! I'm cumming...you're making me cum so hard! Do you want me to? I'm gonna cum all over your face, do you want it?" I was shaking so hard that I barely felt his head vigorously nodding against me, but the loud groan he gave sent off extra vibrations against my clit. While holding his head, I started grinding my pussy into his face and thumbs, a scream tearing out from my very soul. "You look into my eyes while I cum for you! No one ever ate my pussy so good before, you sexy fucker! OH...GOD...DAVID!" I could feel my pussy clamp down on his thumbs while I convulsed and shook, and he rode it out with me to the very last wave. This man clearly loved his work.

As I laid there nude and shaking, sprawled out on the kitchen table, David stood up between my legs. I saw that his cock had been resurrected by my words, and I felt the biggest rush of satisfaction. He lowered his jeans down around his ass and yanked his shirt over his head. My God, he had an amazing body! His chest and arms were nicely sculpted, and his rigid cock stood at full attention beneath his flat stomach. He grabbed me by the hips and dragged me back to the edge of the table, placing the swollen head of his cock at my entrance.

He looked me deep in the eyes before asking, "Are you ready for this cock now, baby? Do you want me to give it to you?" Oh Fuck, this was so much better than any of my lonely masturbation fantasies! Here was this gorgeous older man, about to gift me with his breathtaking cock.

"Yes! So ready for you," I gasped.

"Then you better fucking beg me first, Amy. Beg for me to fuck you hard."

"Please David! Please, I beg you! Put that thick cock in me...shove it inside!" I was almost crying with the need to feel him, my earlier orgasm only whetting my appetite. Oral sex was wonderful, but it only made me want cock that much more. He slowly inserted the tip inside me, just enough to feel the pulsating heat of him, before pulling it away slowly.

"I don't think you mean it," he teased, rubbing the head against me again, slowly putting it back inside and circling his hips. Feeling him right there and going no further was making me crazy with lust.

"Now! Give me that cock! Stop fucking teasing me, I can't handle it. I have to feel you deep inside my pussy RIGHT NOW!" I was shaking and throbbing, never having been made to wait like this before. Usually if I was this hot I just jumped on the guy and took the lead, but I knew that would never be allowed. I had to get him with my words again, they were my only weapon. "Don't you want to be inside me, David? Don't you want to feel how wet I am...how tight this pussy is? I can't wait to drip all over that amazing cock." That did it.

He grabbed my hips and drove his thick member all the way inside me. We both let out guttural moans at this new contact, stopping for just a second to savor the feeling. "My God." he gasped, rolling his eyes back in his head, "so tight...so wet...I can feel you squeezing me from the inside, Amy!" He began to thrust long, smooth strokes into my welcoming body, and I knew that it wouldn't last us long this time, we were both too wound up.

David slid his arms underneath my legs until he had me bent back with my knees in the crook of his elbows and his palms flat on the table on either side of me. This new angle created a delicious friction between us, and I could feel his shaft grinding against my g-spot while his pelvis slammed against my clit. I'm not going to lie. I've always loved sex, and I've certainly always loved cock, but this was the most intense fucking I'd ever had in my life.

"Squeeze your tits for me baby," he moaned out from above me. I leaned up on my elbows again and grabbed my tits firmly, pinching the nipples until they stuck out hard. "Good girl, good girl Amy," he rasped out between thrusts. "Now hold them up for me baby, I want to suck on those juicy tits while I fuck you." I held my breasts up towards his mouth as I felt him piston his hips into me harder.

When I felt his mouth clamp down and feast on first my right nipple, then my left, my body answered by clamping down on his cock as I began to milk him for all that he was worth. My orgasm ripped through my body like lightning, starting in my pussy and shooting down to my toes and up to my brain in violent, spasming waves.

"David...Oh God...I'm cumming all over your hard cock! Do you feel me gripping you? Can you feel me dripping all over you? You feel so fucking good!" He started slamming into me harder still, groaning loudly. "Am I tight enough? Am I wet enough? Won't you cum for me?"

I leaned up and grabbed his head to bring him in for a smoldering kiss, and as soon as he broke for air he came away shouting. "Yes...Oh fuck! So tight...so wet. You're milking me dry...coaxing my cum so good, baby. Gonna cum for you...so hard...give you every last drop!" He reached up and grabbed onto my shoulders and began pummeling me fiercely with his cock, until I heard him cry out and felt the hot spurts of his thick and creamy fluid flooding my pussy. Feeling his release deep inside me triggered another instant orgasm, and it was a few moments before we could do anything but throb and shake.

When we had collected ourselves enough to move, David sat back into the chair and pulled me into his lap. I sat there with my head against his shoulder for a few minutes, kissing him lightly here and there, wondering what he would say to me now. Had I blown my only chance at a fresh start? Would he not want me around anymore due to awkwardness? I felt him kiss the top of my head and pull back to look at me, so I looked up at him, waiting to hear my fate.

"You are sensational. I can't believe my luck at having you here. You're like a diamond in the rough, and I can't wait to polish you up and teach you how to shine!" Just like that, my fate was sealed. He had absolutely no desire to send me packing out of awkwardness, and I had no desire to be taken away from the best lay I'd ever had. I wanted him to teach me...to show me things I'd only dreamt about up until now...then show me things I'd never heard of.

"Let's take this party upstairs, Amy. I have a shower right off my bedroom. We can get cleaned up while I soap up those beautiful tits. Anything else you feel like doing tonight?" Oh my God, where do I start? There were so many things I had felt deprived of, but I didn't want to scare him off. "Come on baby, open up for me. You'll enjoy it so much more. Don't be ashamed...I live for this stuff."

"Well...I was wondering...in the shower? Could I go down on you again?" I nibbled my lip in embarrassment.

"That's it? Of course! Why so worried?" He looked amused, smiling at my simplicity.

"Well...while I'm down there...could I...could I try...licking your ass? Maybe use my fingers?" I saw the smug look on his face vanish, replaced by a look of astonishment.

"Seriously? You've never done that? And you want to?" He was so shocked, I was about to discover, because this was one of his favorite things to have done and I'd seemed to hone right in on it. He had an ass fixation, fully believing that so much more pleasure could be experienced if the couple was open minded and tried everything, and it would heighten both partners' pleasure that much more.

"Well, I'd always heard it can make everything more intense, but my husband had too many hang ups to let me experiment." He smiled at me and scooped me up into his arms to show me how eager he was to comply with my wishes.

Halfway up the stairs I leaned into his ear and whispered, "Maybe then when we're done, you could fuck my tight virgin ass. Would that be alright?" I finished off my question by sucking his earlobe between my lips and nibbling lightly. The loud groan in return told me I was pleasing my new employer greatly.

"My God," he gasped while running faster up the stairs, trying to ignore the instant hardness my words had caused. "I think I've created a monster! What the hell did I do right to deserve meeting you?"

"You just needed a new nanny," I answered. We both laughed like idiots as he raced towards the shower, and a future living together that we were just beginning to contemplate.

foofoo416
foofoo416
56 Followers
12