The Nanny and The Neighbor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uhm, yes, well, I..." he was sputtering. "I left some paperwork here." He couldn't seem to look away from us. I looked over at Max and grinned. I was hungry and cock was on the menu. I stood up and started to walk toward him. I could feel Max watching me slink across the room, my red hair swinging in time with my ass.

"Come on," Max chided. "You can't tell me you haven't thought about us." James looked at her, still confused. "Really? You have never lay in that big bed of yours upstairs, all alone, and thought about me, or Julie, or both of us while you pulled on that thick cock of yours? Imagined our lips wrapped around your sweet prick, sucking you off?" I was almost to him, a step away from him. I reached my hand out and put it on the straining bulge in his pants.

"Oh my," I said. "It's bigger than I even imagined." He locked eyes with me and sucked in a breath as I gave him a little squeeze with my fingers and pressed my naked body against him. "You're just in time, you know," I said. "We both need a big cock." He slipped his arms around my waist and pulled me into him, leaned his head down and started kissing me. His tongue was thick as it probed my mouth and one hand found my naked ass cheek and squeezed. I reached between us and unbuckled his pants, then released the little dress latch and pulled down the zipper. Finally they fell to the floor and I hitched his boxers down releasing his member.

"Oh, my god." Max got up and was walking toward us. I pulled away and looked down at it in my hand; it was a solid nine inches, the longest cock I had ever seen. It was thick too; I was actually concerned about how much of it I was going to be able to stuff inside of myself. Max's came up next to me, and he swept her into an arm so that he was holding both of us. She laid her hand on top of mine and we started to stroke on it together. I smiled at her and gave her a wet kiss. I was on fire again and with her and James, I was sure I was going to come more than once or twice.

James was breathing hard, looking down at our hands tugging and caressing his erection. He was kissing Max when I dropped to my knees and decided to get down to business. I wrapped one hand around the base of his shaft while my other slithered between Max's legs.

"Oh," Max cooed as I spread her wet snatch and dipped a finger into her core. They both looked down and I licked James' cock from base to tip and grinned up at him. The look on his face said it felt good and so I slipped the tip of him past lips and listened to him moan softly. Then I drove down on him, sucking him into my wet mouth while I swirled my tongue around his member and finger fucked Max with two fingers. They were still kissing, Max had her arms around his neck leaning over me and he was squeezing both of her big, round tits in his hands. I kept sucking and stroking and plunging my fingers into Max. I was determined I could do it, determined I could make them both come.

I started to work my hand along the base of James' throbbing cock while I sucked. He started to move his hips, gently fucking my mouth, I swallowed him as deep as I could and let him push himself in and pull himself out. I felt a strong hand on the back of my head grip my hair and start moving me in concert with his thrusts. It felt so good, his cock inside of my mouth, the salty precum coating my tongue. I flipped my thumb around Max's clit, feeling it harden and listening to her moan. They weren't going to last much longer. I felt the pressure building in mouth as his member pulsed and throbbed, knew he was going to start blasting come any second. Max's hips were thrusting now, and her pussy was clamped tight around my fingers.

"Don't stop, Julie, don't stop," she managed to moan as I pressed down on her clit forcing her to climax. She held my fingers deep inside her and froze, and the little squeal she let out put James over the edge. He thrust into my mouth, deep, and I swallowed the first bolts of his hot cum and then pulled away leaving the rest to spray over my tits and nipples. He moaned and I yanked the last few drops onto my tongue. I was delirious with pleasure. I stood up and kissed Max hard and her tongue darted into my mouth. She pulled away and ran a finger through a sticky blob on my breast and slipped it into her mouth.

"I knew you wanted a taste," I grinned watching her slowly suck it off her fingertip.

"You two," James looked down at the two of us shaking his head as if he were trying to wake from a dream.

Max looked down at his spent penis, still half hard, but not ready to please. She ran her fingers along its length. "How fast do you think we can get this back to ready," she asked me, that mischievous smile playing across her lips. I reached out and took her breasts in my hands and squeezed them together.

"Let's make him watch us," I said and then looked at up James. "You like to watch don't you?" He smiled.

We led him over to the coffee table and sat him down. I stood in front of him and leaned over to unbutton his shirt. I wanted to touch the chest I had fantasized about for so long, run my hands over the curves of his muscles. I started at the top button and Max sat down on the couch behind me. Her hand slid between my legs and I watched James watch it move along my inner thighs. I tried to concentrate as her long fingers moved upwards. James reached up and slipped his hands around my breasts while I worked my way down the row of buttons. He leaned in to my ear and I could feel his breath on my neck.

"You are so beautiful," he whispered. I closed my eyes and felt Max's fingers spread my lips apart. Shivers went through me and I felt myself getting slick with the heady mix of both of them working my body. Finally the buttons were done and I slipped the fabric off his shoulders revealing his wide, muscular chest. I slid my hands across his pecs and his little nipples feeling them stiffen. Max held me open and I felt her fingers slide inside me. I closed my eyes and bit my lower lip. It felt so good, the rough skin moving inside, his firm hands squeezing my breasts, his little kisses along my neck. My heart started to pound. "More," I purred and felt Max slide another finger in. I tossed my hair back and kissed James.

"That was fast," Max giggled. I looked down and his prick was pointing at the ceiling, pulsing with anticipation. I wrapped my fingers around it and licked his lips while I stared into his eyes. Max pulled her fingers out. "Turn around Julie," she said. I did as I was told and spread my legs over his cock. I reached back and steadied it as I lowered myself toward it. Max sat back on the couch and traced a finger around her clit watching me.

The tip touched my lips and I pushed down until it started to spread me. I closed my eyes as it stretched me wide and started to disappear. James' moaned and I pushed down harder. I was greedy now, enjoying the mix of pain and pleasure that it brought as I forced it inside me. I was half way when his impatient hands clasped my waist and his hips started to move. I moved my hand from the base and started to bounce myself down on it. It was so big, it went so deep inside me, I could feel it throbbing and pulsing. I opened my eyes and Max had three fingers buried in her cooze and was steadily finger fucking herself to the rhythm of my bouncing tits.

My hair fell in my face, I looked down watched his cock disappear and reappear driving me toward climax. I could hear myself moan with each stroke. Faster and faster they came, I could think of nothing but how much I wanted his cock inside me forever. I balanced my hands on his knees and started to push back against his thrusts driving him deeper into me, moving him in angles with each thrust. He started to moan and I knew he was close. I grabbed his hands and put them on my breasts. He squeezed them hard and I leaned my head back and cried out. "Don't stop, oh fuck, don't stop." He put his hands back on my hips and started to fuck me harder, lifting me up and driving me back down on his rod, he was a machine of fucking, his piston ramming faster and faster.

I started to feel my own orgasm building. "I'm so close," I moaned and he yanked me down on to his cock hard while he burrowed it to the hilt and moaned into my ear. I could feel it spasm inside me, feel the bolts of hot white milk covering my insides. The first pulse and I let go, mixing our juices as I watched Max squinting through her own orgasm. I could almost see stars. My pussy clamped and released around his heft as I came, feeling our mixture leak out and cover our thighs. He was breathing hard, recovering when I stood up and collapsed onto the couch. Max looked over and smiled. I leaned over and kissed her lips. James watched as the last few drops of cum glistened on the end of his tool.

"This is so fucking hot," Max sighed. James nodded his head and grinned, the sweat on his forehead dripping down his face. Max looked down at his penis, waiting her turn. James chuckled and shook his head again while I just laid there and grinned like I was in a trance; my body still reeling from so many orgasms. "I want it from behind," Max said matter-of-factly. "I want you to bend me over and fuck me while I lick Julie's sweet little box."

James smiled and looked down at his penis, willing it to climb back to attention. "I always wondered if you liked dirty talk," Max moved off the couch to her knees.

"I love it," James blushed. "Haven't heard any in a long time, but I love it."

Max looked back at me and winked. "Well, we're always here for you James," she purred. "You have two hot little pussies any time you want them." She moved forward and put a breast on either side of his cock. "How about you titty fuck me for a little while?" She moved her body up and down on his cock and he clamped his eyes closed.

"Oh, that feels amazing," he said.

I watched Max massage his hard on between her tits, the head of his penis rising to her chin and then disappearing between the two smooth orbs. She stuck out her tongue when it came up and licked it the tip of him, then slid it back down. Then up and between her lips, a little sucking sound before it popped out of her mouth and was swallowed by her cleavage. It didn't take long before a little drop of clear liquid appeared. James put a hand on her arm. "Stand up," he said. Max obeyed turning around and then bending at the waist, her little muff right in his face. She grinned at me and I moved in front of her, spreading my legs with excitement.

James drove his face into her from behind and she jumped forward. "Oh!" she squealed as his tongue dove inside her and licked at her wet snatch. I put my hand down to my snatch and spread my lips for her tongue. She lowered her face and started to lick and suck me like there was no tomorrow. I closed my eyes, put my hand on the back of her head, and started to enjoy another rush toward climax. James stood and buried his cock into her from behind and she moaned from between my legs.

In a moment they were banging into each other. James fucked her like he might never fuck again and with each thrust of his hot cock, Max's tongue drove inside my sticky darkness pushing me closer. I looked up at James and grinned. "Don't come inside her," I said. I want to suck you dry again. He grinned and watched as Max ground her mouth into me and I pinched my nipples.

He stroked her for a few minutes, both of them banging into each other until their muscles shook and quivered. The he pulled out of her. I jumped up and crawled across the floor to his throbbing cock. "Give it me," I said and grabbed the base of it as I sucked it into my mouth. He bucked his hips once, his face contorting and his cock swelling in my mouth. He pulled back until the tip scraped against my lips. I looked up at him waiting, I pushed my hair back away from face, ready for the explosion and he was flooding my mouth. I swallowed as much as I could and then pulled back and let the hot sticky liquid cover my tits. I stood up walked over to Max. She smiled and reached for my breasts. "He tastes so good," she said as she licked my nipples clean.

"I know," I said.

***

It's has become a normal thing now that we have gotten the first time out of the way. Max will stay the night every once in a while and all three of us will get all hot and sweaty together. Sometimes in the bedroom, sometimes in the shower where he will fuck us standing up under the spray and sometimes back where it all began - the living room. I like the living room the best, because it reminds me of that first time. And yes, sometimes I sneak over in the middle of the night. I wait until I see his bedroom light go out from my window. I slip out my back door, through his, and then slide under the covers with him. I usually slip on top of him, and ride his cock until we are both spent and collapse into an exhausted sleep.

12