The Nanny Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's Liz's right John, I know she's not here but what exactly do you expect of me?"

"Oh Christie, I didn't come here expecting anything from you, I heard Marie crying and I came here and then...well then I saw you doing what you do so well. I saw you being a loving caring person and yes I saw your exposed body. I could not look away, I still can't."

I turned fully now and lowered my arms, knowing that my hard nipples were poking out through my thin t-shirt. I looked down at John's cock and saw how engorged it was, it almost looked painful. I looked up at him and said.

"What do you want from me John? Tell me or go back to bed!"

"I want you, Christie. I want you to take care of my needs tonight. I know it's not what you signed up for, I know it's not what you want, but Nanny, I've gone so long and I'm begging you. Just this once, please?"

I let him stew for a bit, I wanted to close this deal but not look or sound like a whore in the process, it would take a bit of work. I looked at him and said.

"John are you saying you want me to let you make love to me? Is that what you want of me?"

"Oh god, yes, if you would. Please Christie, just this once, I promise. Please?"

"I don't know John, I've only ever had sex once, I don't think I'm very good at it. I never had time for boyfriends. I'm not sure what to do. Will you tell me what you want? Will you be patient with me? Liz can never know about this, and you have to promise me I won't lose this job, John. I need to make money for school, I do have my own needs you know."

"Christie I will show you what to do, I will promise you that you will keep this job, in fact Christie, if you'd promise to let me show you how to be a good lover, I think I can increase your pay here. I'm not trying to buy you, not trying to make it like your being paid to have sex with me. I'd just like to help you like you'd be helping me."

I stood quiet for a time and then said.

"OK, John but I won't do this in Liz's bed. Come to my room and be patient with me."

I walked out past him and to my room, he followed. I was going to play the novice so when we got to my room I said.

"How do we start? What do you want me to do?"

He wrapped his rams around me and I felt his hard cock press into my belly. He kissed me on my head and then moved his mouth to my ear and whispered.

"Just relax, let me do this."

He gently put me on the bed and lowered himself and kissed me on the lips. I let him do all the work at first then I tentatively kissed him back, letting him believe he was turning me on. Well he was turning me on but you know what I mean. I felt his hands begin to explore me, over the t-shirt and eventually he moved to take it off. I stiffened a bit and said.

"John, I'm embarrassed! I'm not as pretty as Liz. Do you have to take this off me?"

"Oh Christie, you are a very pretty young girl and you've a great figure, don't compare yourself to Liz."

I relaxed my arms and let him take my shirt off. I saw his eyes grow big as he stared at my tits, seeing how my hard nipples stood up for him and he lowered his face and kissed my nipples and sucked on my tits. He was very good and it was more and more difficult to hide my growing excitement as he worked his hands and tongue all over me. When he put his head between my legs it was all I could do to say what I knew he needed to hear from an inexperienced girl.

"Oh my no John, what are you doing down there?"

"Relax Christie, you are going to enjoy this."

"I'm not sure, I've never...."

I let him lick me and suck my pussy and it was good. I let myself enjoy his tongue as it danced in and out of my wet cunt. I moved my hips to show him I was now OK with what he was doing and he became even more passionate and I loved it. I let a small orgasm release and let my hips rock up into his mouth and moaned in satisfaction. All of this made John only more passionate and he quickly moved back up to lay atop me, his hard cock pressed up against my cunt as he kissed me, making me taste myself and I hesitated, turned my head to the side and said.

"John, your lips were just down there I don't think can do this!"

"Christie, you taste delightful. Kiss me and let me share that wonderful taste."

I did so reluctantly at first. Then as he continued to kiss me I let myself go making him feel as though he taught me to enjoy my own cunt juices. Then he lifted his hips and positioned his cock at the opening of my pussy and I again tensed up.

"OH John, are you sure we should be doing this? Please be gentle with me!"

Like pouring gas on a fire John slowly pushed his meaty cock into me and it felt so good but I had to pretend again. So I stayed a bit tense as he filled my wet hole with his hot cock.

"Ohhhhhh. Oh my John it feels funny with you in there. OH my!

He liked to see me so innocent and as he slid out and then back in I let myself relax and soon he was pumping his cock in and out and I responded, slowly at first then more and more till I was fucking him back.

"Oh John that feels so good. I never knew it could be this good. Yes, yes oh yes."

I'd said just enough to fuel his fire. He was now ramming himself into my cunt and I pushed my hips up to meet his thrusts. I felt an orgasm ready to explode in me and decided to let it go, knowing John would take credit for it and he did.

"See Christie, that was good wasn't it?"

"Oh John yes. Oh my, it feels so good, Oh yes you feel so good inside me. Oh more! Yes more."

John pumped a few more times and I felt his cock jerk and then spew his hot cum inside me and I came again, this one unplanned as his hot sticky jism filled my cunt. I lay there spent John was a good fuck. When he finally pulled out I whimpered and turned my head away. He put his arms around me and said.

"Christie that was great. Please don't feel bad, you have nothing to be ashamed about. I loved it and look forward to helping you learn more about sex and how good it can be."

"Then you're not disappointed in me, I did ok?"

"Yes, you were now give me a kiss and I'll go back to my own bed and let you get some sleep. I hope you'll let me visit you again."

"I think I'd like that John, but if Liz ever finds out she'll fire me and probably make it so I'll never get another job."

"Christie, listen, I'm going to make sure she doesn't ever find out. We will only do this when she's out of the house. Now I'm going to send some extra money to your account but you should not go about spending it, Liz can't all of a sudden see you spending. So invest it for your future now get some sleep.

I smiled to myself as a very satisfied John left my room. I've now got them both and the next few years should be lots of fun. I reached down between my legs and scooped some of John's cum on my fingers as it oozed from my pussy and the put those sticky wet fingers in my mouth sucking them clean and tasting John's cum. Tasty, next session I think I'll ask him about sucking his cock, after all he did teach me about licking my pussy.

The next night when John once again appeared, as I was finishing up with Marie he remained dressed but without words he followed me to my room and kissed me. I let that go for a while, enjoying it and when he pulled back I said.

"John, when you put your mouth on me last night it felt so good. Do men expect women to kind of do the same thing to them?"

By his smile alone I knew John was very happy with that question and he said.

"Yes, men love it too, but not all women seem to. Liz never would, said it was disgusting. Do you think its disgusting Christie?"

"Well when you first put your face down there I thought that was disgusting but when I felt how good it was, I knew I'd want it again. I just want to know what a girl is supposed to do with a man, I am so new to all of this."

"Well they say a woman should only do what she likes, that's one reason why I've never pushed Liz to put her mouth on my cock. I would love it if you'd try it though and if you liked it, well that would be great. Do you want to try it Christie?"

"Kind of, but I don't know what to do."

"Don't worry about that, just lick me first and it it's not too disgusting for you then take me in your mouth and suck on me. If that's still ok then I'll tell you what I want you to do and you can try it. If you don't like it then just stop."

"Well if you're sure you don't mind me experimenting on you?"

"No, I'd love that but remember last night when I had my orgasm inside you? My cock ejaculates a white fluid. Now if you want to try the whole thing then when I tell you I'm going to cum, that means the fluid is ready to spurt. If you don't want that in your mouth then pull off me OK?"

"Does it taste bad?"

"It's a bit salty but a lot of women seem to enjoy it, or at least say they do. Some take it and swallow it, some spit it out and some like to see it shoot on their bodies. You do what you want to."

"Ok, if its ok with you, can you lay on the bed and I'll kneel over you?"

John got on the bed and I knelt between his legs and bent over. I knew he'd want to watch me so I pulled my hair back and played the rookie, licking his cock from the base to the tip then licking across the fat head of his cock and then putting a little of him inside my mouth. I hesitated then slid my mouth down and took more of him inside me. Then I sucked him and felt his cock grow harder in my mouth. I pulled my head up and looked up at him and asked.

"Am I doing this right?"

"Oh yes, it's pretty good. But as you suck my cock, use your mouth like your pussy and move it up and down, like your making love to it."

I nodded and put his hard cock back in my mouth and did as he asked for a few minutes until his breath was coming in gasps then I stopped again and innocently asked again if I was doing it right. I knew I was frustrating him but I had to play the innocent.

"Oh yes, just keep doing that. Don't stop till I tell you I'm cuming then do what you want about the cum, OK?"

I resumed the blowjob taking his cock further in each time, when I felt he was close again I took him in till I gagged and spit his cock out.

"I'm sorry John, I guess I went too far, give me a minute."

"OH god Christie please continue, it feels so good."

I decided to let him finish, I'd delayed him long enough it was time for the big finish and when he cried out he was cuming I let the first spurt fill my mouth then pulled his cock out and let it spurt all over me, my face and hair and on my tits too. I coughed and the cum in my mouth spilled over my lips and with cum all over me I said.

"I'm sorry it all just sort of happened. I meant to try to swallow it, John nut it kind of scared me. I hope you're not mad."

I knew he was staring at all the cum dripping from my face and I licked my lips and pouted as I took a few drops of his cum and swallowed for him. Then I licked my lips again and swallowed again as John caught his breath and said.

"Christie, for your first time it was great. I've made a mess of you though. Its all over you." I used my hands to feel for the cum and innocently spread it over my nipples in an attempt to look like I was wiping it off, then I licked my fingers and said.

"It doesn't taste too bad John, if we do this again I'd like to try to swallow it, would that be OK?"

He grinned from ear to ear and said yes, then he suggest I shower and get to bed as Marie would be up early and he had an early day as well. When he left I spent time scooping up his cum and eating it. I loved cum and refused to pass up even the cooler congealed cum left on my body. I wasn't going to let it all go down the shower drain.

For the next few months I was in heaven, John and Liz were each doubling my salary and when one was out I was in bed with the other. My bank account was rapidly growing and my sexual needs were being well taken care of, John even 'introduced me' to anal sex but that cost him a bonus. Liz returned from a business trip with a riding crop and gave it to me saying she felt bad about me having to use my hands when she was bad.

I had everything controlled, neither knew about the other and then the holidays arrived and I had to learn to work around the older ones, the college students.

12