The Nanny Ch. 02

Story Info
The long ride to her apartment.
1.4k words
4.52
124.4k
28

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 11/19/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anne was nervous. Brian was driving down the street, approaching her apartment, and holding her hand, stroking the sensitive flesh of her palm. He was acting as if everything was normal, that they had been doing this for years.

Looking out the window, Anne longed to get away from him. She could still hear his arrogant voice as he stated the rules of hernewlife...

"You'll not work outside of the house Anne," Brian started off. "You'll stay home and take care of me and Ruthie. You'll prepare dinner, help Ruthie with her lessons, and basically become my sexy stay-at-home mom." He looked over at her with an amused gleam in his eyes.

Anne felt trapped. Her life had just begun. The freedom to do as she wished, taken away from her... And then she realized he was still talking.

Indifferently he began, "Another thing Anne, you will not look at other men. You won't think about other men. And if you contact another man, or talk to even a delivery man, you will be punished and he will be..." At this point Brian trailed off, gripping the steering wheel tightly, allowing Anne to think about what would happen to another man.

"Most importantly though, Sweetheart, you will never deny me." At this time Brian looked over at her with a hungry look that made her wet and ashamed. "Any time I want you, you will spread those pretty white thighs and beg for it. You will be ready for me at any time, waiting to pleasure me. If you refuse me, you will be punished." It was then that he took hold of her hand and entangled his fingers with hers.

Brian's voice brought Anne back to the present "...pants, now."

Startled, Anne looked over at Brian to realize that he was demanding something. "Wh-what Brian?" she stuttered.

"Take off your pants, now Anne." Brian had to feel her; he couldn't wait the extra 15 minutes till they got to her apartment. Glancing over he saw her slowly and hesitantly wiggling out of her jeans. "And the underwear. Oh, another rule, you aren't allowed to wear underwear from now on."

Satisfied that she was following directions, Brian felt he could reward his Anne. "Shift towards me Anne, put one leg behind my seat and the other on the dashboard. Open up and let me see my pussy. Show me the cunt that belongs to only me, Anne."

Tentatively, Anne slowly opened her legs, shyly putting them where demanded and looking away from Brian, away from herself. His order excited her, and her response embarrassed her.

Taking one hand off the wheel, Brian reached over and touched the brown hair that covered her pussy. Sifting his hands through the soft pelt, he asked her, "Who does this belong to?"

Trying to breathe normally, Anne unsteadily began "Brian, don't..." but ended up gasping as he suddenly rimmed her clit.

"Who, Anne?" Brian repeated. He started circling her clit faster and faster, but never touching it, and then his hand dipped lower and stroked the outer folds of her cunt.

Breathless, Anne looked out the window and tried not to feel the arousal he could produce so quickly and effortlessly.

Brian couldn't take it. The desire and fear in her eyes were an intoxicating combination. He wanted her love, but it would come in time, she just had to realize it. Pushing one finger into her, he asked "Don't make me ask again, Anne." He looked from the road long enough to pierce her with a fierce look. Brian had to grit his teeth at the unexpected tightness of her cunt. She was squeezing just the one finger so hard he could barely get it in; he'd have to prepare her for a while before she could take all of his cock. The thought alone stirred his cock and had it pulsing against his jeans.

Gasping, Anne tried to grasp at a coherent thought, much less say a coherent sentence!

"Ahh... you... you," she breathed out. She just needed one more finger, a little faster, harder...

Seeing an empty parking lot ahead, Brian got into the second lane and pulled over into the lot. Parking the car he turned to Anne. He adjusted his hand and plunged two fingers into her slick cunt. She was so wet that he slid in easily and started to work a third finger into her, stretching her, preparing her for him. "Say my name, Anne. Tell me who's touching you. Who is the only man that can touch you." He grabbed her ass and held her up to his mouth, her legs still spread, one on the dashboard, and one behind his seat. Brian bent his head and blew across her heated flesh, exciting her further and hinting at what was to come.

"Say my name, Anne," he demanded with a growl before he started rimming her clit with his tongue like he had earlier with his fingers.

Panting, trying to breathe, much less speak, Anne gasped out, "You, Brian. Ahh... only you! Brian... please!"

At her words Brian stopped teasing her and took her sensitive nub right between his teeth and bit down gently.

Anne couldn't understand the sensations running through her.Brian shouldn't be able to do this to me, I hate him... or do I... arrg, I know I do but...

And then she couldn't think anymore because Brian chose that moment to start tongue fucking her. He was sticking his talented tongue as far into her cunt as he could and the pleasure was killing her.

She was so sweet. The best thing he had ever tasted. He knew he'd never get enough of her. Brian had to grip her hips as she started wriggling; trying to fight off the orgasm that she was on the brink of falling into. He gave her no choice. Holding her in place, Brian seized her clit with his mouth and started sucking on her mercilessly.

Anne was moaning and letting out little whimpers that were driving Brian crazy.Soon, he promised himself,very soon I'll take her. Concentrating on her clit, he plunged his fingers into her cunt and started a rhythmic thrusting and sucking that pushed Anne over the edge.

Brian had never seen a more beautiful sight as Anne threw her head back, breasts unwittingly thrust up in the air, her long chestnut-colored hair cascading down her back, her eyes glazed with lust and the cry she let out as she rolled her hips up at him, milking his fingers for every last drop of pleasure that he could giver her.

Desire and confusion were in her eyes when she came back down and looked at him. Embarrassed over what had just happened, Anne looked away and situated herself back into the seat, facing the windshield.

He wanted to know what she was thinking, did she realize yet that there was no way he could let her go. Did she want to leave him? Brian reached over and grabbed her chin with his hand.

Making her look at him, Brian brought his fingers to his mouth and sucked off her juices, seeing her gaze flare with a renewed arousal. With a crazed and territorial look, Brian reminder her, "you're mine Anne. Nothing you can do will change that. I love you, Anne." Staring at her he waited to say the words back, but when the words never came he demanded, "Tell me you love me, Anne." There was a warning in his gaze that he wanted to be convinced, or else there may be punishment.

Anne was trying to take everything in. Emotions were ripping through her that she didn't want to analyze. He was the first man to touch her and give her an orgasm. She hated him, hated that it was him that was her first in this area. But she was confused about the tender feelings she also felt for him. She loathed how he thought he could take her because he wanted to; dictated how her life was going to be. Anne may feel something for her captor but it certainly wasn't love she told herself.

"I love you Brian," she whispered as she reached over and took his hand, trying to show some kind of affection. She stroked the back of his hand and entangled their fingers like he had at the beginning of the ride. Remembering the escape plan, she reminded him "Why don't we head to my apartment and get my... bags," she choked out, pretending to be compliant.

Brian tightened his fingers around hers and started the car. Pulling out of the parking lot, he headed to Anne's apartment, never expecting her plan to escape...