The Nanny Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When it was over, I smiled. John had accomplished the task I'd set him, and deserved his reward – if he was in any state to claim it! I looked down at the seat cushion beneath me, and realized I'd soaked it. Thank God for leather upholstery! I stood, wiped it with my dress, swallowed the rest of my wine, and headed upstairs.

* * *

Some time later, I heard a soft tapping at my bedroom door.

"Nanny? Nanny?"

"Come in, John," I said, turning on the bedside light. "I heard – you did a good job. Before I forget – here's your catechism. I expect you to have it memorized by the time I see you tomorrow afternoon. Now, it's time for you to service your mistress."

"Yes, Nanny. Thank you, Nanny."

"Take off your robe ... Very nice, but seem somewhat limp. Do you think you'll be able to get it hard for me again?"

"I don't know Nanny, but I beg you to be understanding if I can't – I'm not used to such a workout."

"Never mind, I doubt you have to worry. Just stand there."

I slid out of the bed and knelt before him. I took his limp rod between my hands and blew on the head. He gasped.

"Oh look, it's already coming to life!" I licked up and down the shaft, tasting his cum and Cathy's, mingled, and somehow so much more exciting than Cathy's alone. As it stiffened, I sucked the head into my mouth. I bobbed up and down, a couple of times, then drew back and released him.

"Much better! Now, fuck me!"

I stepped back and lay on the bed, John obligingly climbing between my legs. He felt my pussy and guided his cock to my opening.

"Do it, lover! Fuck me hard. But don't come inside me – I want to taste your cum."

As any good slave would, he obeyed me instantly. I stroked my hands down his back as he eased into me, then grabbed his ass and pulled him all the way in.

"Oh, yes, you feel so good. Fuck me now." He started to pump his rod, slowly at first, but picking up speed as I got more and more wet.

"Oh, God, yes." I pulled his head down to my tits. "Bite them!"

He nibbled, tentatively: "Don't be such a baby. Hurt me!"

This time, he bit harder, and I gasped with pain and pleasure. "Ohhhhhh." I felt the first orgasm hit, followed almost immediately by another.

"Oh, Mistress – I'm going to come."

He pulled out and I scrambled from under him and, while he knelt with his tool in hand, I went to all fours on the bed.

"Fuck my mouth now – just as hard as you fucked my cunt."

He didn't need any more instruction. Wrapping his hands in my short blonde hair, he started to thrust into my mouth. I gagged as I felt his big cock hit the back of my throat, but he quickly withdrew and then pounded in again. In and out, in and out. I was mesmerized and couldn't move anyway. Finally, he had me in his control, and I was letting him. Now that he was using me, rather than the other way around, I found my own release, and began to come continuously. I don't know how long he held out, but eventually pulled back until the head was just barely in my mouth. The first jet of his sperm spasmed out of his cock and I swallowed it. Then I pulled back and jerked him until I got another, bigger, shot. This hit my face, and ran down my chin. I directed a third at my tits, before he collapsed to the bed. I rubbed his cum all over my tits, then looked at him.

"Good boy. Now it's time for a lesson.

"Whenever I let you come in, or on, me, you will clean me up with your tongue when we're done. Do it now."

Obediently, he crawled toward me, and began to lick my tits. Getting them clean, I directed him to a spot on my belly, and then to my face. When he was finished, I pulled his face to me, kissed him deeply, and said, "Nanny, is very pleased. Now go back to your own bed, and I'll see you tomorrow."

12