The Nanny Ch. 06

Story Info
All is revealed (almost).
6k words
4.62
35k
8

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 06/10/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I cycled home from the apartment where John and I had been "cheating" on his wife (that is, HE was cheating -- but he didn't know that I had Cathy's full approval and she knew everything that was going on), I wondered if I really should tell Cathy what was coming next.

John was my new slave, and to test my control, I'd ordered him to fuck his wife as soon as she got home -- to rape her if necessary. On the other hand, Cathy was my lover, and as much as the idea of forcing her was turning me on, I didn't think I could do that to her. By the time I got home (my home is the same as their home -- officially I'm their live-in nanny), my conscience had won out, and I phoned Cathy at work.

"Hi love, can you talk?"

"Christie! How did it go?"

"Simply amazing! I had him bound, gagged, strapped, and the sex was phenomenal! He'll be ready for you tomorrow. But we have to talk about the homework I gave him. I want you to know you don't have to go along with this -- if you don't want to, I'll call him and tell him it was just a test."

"What? Don't be such a tease -- what do you want me to do?"

"I told him to drag you into the bedroom as soon as you got home, and take you by force if necessary."

"Ooh, kinky."

"Right, like nothing we've done so far has been kinky!

"So, your choices are: you can tell me you don't want to do it; you can fight him, and let him think he's really raping you; or you can just have great sex."

"Since I'm at work," she lowered her voice, "suffice it to say I'll go along. We can talk about it later."

"OK! When will you be home?"

"Uh... I have a few chores to do after work, probably not until past 6. Do you think you could whip up something for dinner, and I'll get John to pick up Kevin."

"No problem -- but never mind calling John, I'll walk over with the stroller and get Kevin. It's my job after all."

"You're a doll! Thanks Christie."

"See you later, then. Dinner at 7, gives you time for sex first. I love you."

"You, too ... bye."

* * *

I was feeling so good at this point, that I absolutely HAD to make dinner. Food, Sex, Wine -- not necessarily in that order! What else is there?

The "sex" part of the great trio was taken care of -- though I was dieing to get to the stage where it was a threesome, rather than three different pairings.

"Wine" could have been a problem, because of the stupid, puritanical, laws of this country. Even though I could go to school to study wine and wine-making, I couldn't actually legally drink it -- and certainly couldn't buy it -- though I'd already spent a year in France, drinking and helping to make it. Fortunately, John had put me in charge of his wine-cellar. John didn't know wine, but he had pretty good taste, which meant that he had only bought drinkable wines. Some of them needed to be drunk soon, as they weren't meant for keeping, and some were perhaps overpriced when he got them, but there was nothing there I wouldn't drink -- or encourage my lovers to drink. Too bad Cathy was five months pregnant -- I might have to find her some particularly tasty cranberry juice...

Since this was going to be our first meal together since I'd moved in, I was thrilled to have the chance to make it and decided we'd go with a simple seafood linguine and an Alsatian Gewurztraminer. I'd hit the market a couple of blocks away for fresh fish, and pick up Kevin on the way home.

* * *

John came home a little before five, to find Kevin and I playing on the living room floor.

"Hi Christie, I guess Cathy's home already?"

"No, she called and said she had some chores, and wouldn't be here until about 6. I volunteered to make dinner and pick up Kevin. But all the preparation for dinner is done, and it's just a matter of 10 minutes to cook the pasta, so perhaps you'd like an appetizer, while we wait for Cathy."

Just in case he couldn't take a hint, I spread my legs wide and hiked up my skirt, so that he could see my naked pussy.

"Yes, Nanny!" He fell into his role immediately, picking Kevin up and almost throwing him into his play pen.

"Don't forget his toys, pet!" I laughed, as I stood up and moved to the leather armchair. I threw a leg over each arm of the chair, and lay back as he rushed to kneel in front of me.

"Slowly pet, take it slowly. If you do a good job, I'll do the same for you."

He reached forward, spreading my lips with the the thumb of each hand, while the index fingers stroked up each side of my clit. His tongue ran up the inside of my left thigh, up the length of my slit to caress my hot button, then back down the other leg. On the second repeat, I wriggled forward slightly, and taking my lead, instead of continuing the pattern, he moved on to my asshole. Sighing, I pulled my knees back and out, to give him better access, and his tongue probed and reamed my ass, while his fingers continued to pleasure my quim.

I moaned.

"I still taste myself there, Nanny," he said with obvious pride.

"What makes you think that's you?" I asked, slightly short of breath.

"Oh ... sorry, Nanny." I could hear the disappointment in his voice.

"I'm just kidding you, pet. You took that cherry, and I have no plans to offer my ass to anybody else as long as you serve me... and soooooo well," I groaned as he applied his tongue once again.

For a while there was no more talking, only pleased murmurings from my slave and increasingly excited vocalizations by me. As he licked my ass and cunt, alternating between them, John continued to stroke my clit and pussy lips. I was getting wetter and wetter, hotter and hotter. Involuntarily, my hips bucked, trying to increase the contact with his tongue and fingers. He slipped two fingers deeper into my twat, probing for my g-spot while the thumb of the same hand flicked by clit. My body writhed in ecstasy, and then the index finger of his other hand pressed into my no-longer virgin rosebud, and entered with what seemed like an audible pop. That was it for me, and I came all over his hand and face, with a scream that started Kevin crying.

"I'm sorry, Nanny, I'm sorry!"

"It's not your fault, pet, and I'm very happy with your service. Just pick him up and comfort him."

John rushed to the play pen and picked up his son, holding him to his chest and jiggling him gently. It seemed like the perfect time for the reward I'd promised him -- kneeling in front of him, I quickly had his pants to his knees.

"Don't move, pet -- if you trip and hurt Kevin, Cathy will kill you."

"If she catches us, Cathy will kill me, Nanny!"

"Then we mustn't let her, must we." With that, I slipped his briefs over his cock and plunged my head onto his shaft. As his son bounced at his shoulder, I bounced below. Soon I was deep throating him, taking the whole length, and he was rocking back and forth, trying to please both me and Kevin at the same time.

"God, Nanny, I'm going to come!"

I pulled off him, smiled as I continued to stroke his cock with my hand, and warned him: "Hang onto the baby!" His first spurt hit my face, running down my cheeks and chin. I bent forward to take the second in my hair, and then let the rest splash on my tits and low-cut t-shirt.

"Thank you, Nanny," he sighed.

He put Kevin back in the pen, still hiccupping softly, and proceed to finish his duty. He knelt before me and licked the cum first off my shirt, then my exposed breasts. Standing up, he ran the wettened strands of my hair between his lips, then kissed his cum from my face. When he was done, I put my hands around his neck and kissed his lips. We necked for a couple more minutes, while our hands roamed each others bodies. When we broke, I suggested he needed to shower before Cathy got home.

"Right, thank you Nanny."

"Don't take too long, though. I need to change, too."

* * *

When Cathy strolled in, just after 6, John and I had jointly given Kevin his dinner and put him to bed. Cathy barely had time to say 'Hi' to me, when John called from the bedroom. She winked at me and hurried down the hall. I heard her gasp, then:

"John, no, I need to pee first!"

Another, louder gasp was followed by a tearing sound and "John! Oh, John! Ohhh!!" Mission accomplished! That boy could follow orders. I started the water for the pasta. After ten minutes of fairly normal sex sounds -- to which I was listening intently! -- I heard something that completely surprised me.

"Come in my tits, lover."

Had I heard right? 'In' her tits? I just had to know, and I crept down the hall to peek. Cathy was still fully clothed in her business attire -- except for a torn pair of panties on the floor. There was John, kneeling over her face, aiming his cock at her wondrous cleavage. Her huge breasts were still encased in her bra, and he slowly pressed his rod -- slick with Cathy's honey -- at the junction. Soon, he was plunging between her tits -- her cleavage so large that he could get more than half of his cock inside. Just as it became obvious he was about to come, she licked and squeezed his balls, and he came in a gush inside her bra.

I tiptoed back to the kitchen, then called: "Dinner in fifteen minutes!" and threw the linguine in the pot.

Cathy was the first to return to the kitchen. Her hair brushed and make-up touched-up, but she was wearing the same clothes she'd had on when she got home -- and there was a noticeable wet spot in her blouse, at the middle of her bra! I checked that there was no sign of John yet, and Cathy leaned towards me.

"We've got a couple of minutes -- John's in the bathroom preening."

She reached for me and we kissed comfortably for a minute -- then I dipped my finger between her beautiful boobs, scooping up a glob of thick cum. She giggled as I sucked my finger clean.

"You were watching!"

"Hey, the big wet spot on your blouse was a clue ... but yeah, I was watching! He can't do that with me!"

"Yes, you're so flat, I'm surprised he notices you're a girl -- do you think maybe he's into boys?"

We laughed like the good friends we'd become. I'm NOT flat, but my 32Bs just don't begin to 'stack' up to Cathy's bounty, and we always joked about the difference.

"Sit! I'll finish up here."

I poured her a glass of cranberry juice, and opened the wine for John and I, then drained the pasta and tossed the salad. The salad was in the center of the table, and I was just placing a plate of pasta in front of Cathy when John arrived and sat down across from his wife.

Throughout the meal, John couldn't manage to tear his eyes from the growing wet spot on his wife's blouse. Cathy and I kept up a string of small talk, pretending we had no idea what was keeping John's attention. Meanwhile I kicked off my sandals, and played footsie with both of them. I expect Cathy knew what I was doing, but John still had no idea of my relationship with Cathy. Tomorrow, all would be revealed! Between the two of us, John was completely unable to concentrate, and we teased him mercilessly.

Dinner finished, I "suggested" John wash the dishes and clean up. Cathy said she was going up to look in on Kevin and I went with her. She did look in on him, but in no time at all we were in my room necking.

"So tell all!"

And I did -- how John had arrived at the apartment we were using when I was already waiting upstairs, how I'd humiliated him, tied him up, spanked him with a riding crop, and generally had my way with him -- and the sex had been hot.

While I was telling her this, I'd been unbuttoning her blouse. I slipped it from her shoulders and released her enormous breasts from the confinement of her bra. Then I plunged my face between her tits and licked John's cum from between them.

When I'd cleaned her up, I continued with my plan for tomorrow.

"He's been instructed to be waiting in the apartment at noon: naked, collared and blindfolded. So we can show up after that and I'll let myself in, check that he IS blindfolded, and you can come in behind me when you hear me tell him that I'm satisfied that he's followed orders.

"I'll get him into position for a little discipline, and start him out, then I'm going to tell him that I haven't forgotten that he deserves to be punished for cheating on you. From there on, I'll leave it up to you how far you want to go. When you're done, I'll take his blindfold off, and let him see who was punishing him. After that ... well, I just hope it ends with all three of us in bed together!"

"This is sooo hot! I'm getting really excited." She took my hand and thrust it between her legs to feel her wetness.

"Cathy -- you're always excited!"

She started to rub my fingers against her clit.

"I'd volunteer to use my lips to clean you up down there, too, but my experience so far is that you only ever end up wetter."

"Oh, give it a try, sweetheart -- maybe you'll manage to get it all this time."

I sank to my knees in front of her, as she sat on the edge of my bed. Stroking my hands up the outside of her thighs, I raised her skirt to her hips, then pushed her knees outwards to expose her pussy. She groaned and sank backwards on my bed, her own hands massaging her nipples, as my tongue found her delightful button. I inhaled her musk and set to work, but try as I might, I wasn't managing to reduce her moistness. Oh well, if you can't beat them, join them. I began to fuck her pussy with my fingers. When her moans threatened to become loud enough for John to hear downstairs, I realized I had to gag her. I stood, quickly shed my own panties, and swung around to 69 her. With my own nether lips now muffling her upper ones, I set to work with a vengeance. Just as I thought I was about to make her come, she did to me what I'd done to her this morning. Shifting me forward a couple of inches, she pushed at my anal sphincter with her tongue. Momentarily distracted, I thrust my ass backwards to meet her. She thrust with her hips to remind me what I'd left unfinished and I began to strum her clit with thumb and forefinger, while the fingers of my other hand searched out her g-spot. As her tongue reamed my ass, we came together, and I was forced to bury my head back in her -- still soaking -- pussy to muffle my own shriek.

Afterwards, Cathy cleaned up in my bathroom and put her jizz encrusted bra and blouse back on. She looked at me lovingly as I lay bonelessly, exhausted, on my bed.

"Are you coming back downstairs?"

"Tell John I'm planning my course schedule so that you two can have some time alone, your first evening together after he came home. I'll see you in the morning."

She leaned over and frenched me. "G'night sweetheart."

* * *

Needless to say, John came to my room again that night. I'd promised him he could if he followed my orders earlier -- but I hadn't actually promised him sex. I'd had lots of sex today, and needed to keep him off balance, more than I needed sex, so I feigned sleep. He reached out, touching me, and I stirred as if he'd just woken me up.

"Did I give you permission to touch me, slave?", I hissed at him. "Go back to bed and contemplate your behavior. You will be disciplined for that tomorrow."

"I'm sorry, Nanny," he practically whined as he backed out of the room. I heard him scuttle back downstairs, where I suspect he woke Cathy to give him what I wouldn't."

In the morning, John left early, saying some part for his precious BMW, that he'd been waiting for, had arrived, and he probably wouldn't be back until late afternoon. Perhaps he really did have an appointment for the car, but I knew where he was really going to be for the afternoon.

About 10, Cathy told me that she hadn't completed her chores yesterday afternoon, and she had to go out for an hour -- but promised to be back in time to drive over to the apartment with me.

"I'll take Kevin with me and drop him at the babysitter on my way."

"OMIGOD! Sorry, Cathy, I didn't even think about Kevin."

She laughed. "Of course you didn't -- you're not a mother, but I'm sure you'll turn into a fine nanny."

So I was left alone for over an hour, feeling particularly horny because I hadn't had any kind of sex in 12 hours (to think I used to go weeks!), and not wanting to get started on my own. I paced. I tried to read. I paced. I had another cup of coffee. Finally, I went upstairs and fetched my Domme outfit -- the one my friend Jill said was over-the-top cliché -- and laid it out on Cathy's bed. She could help me dress when she got home: a red leather Merry Widow, with a riding crop clipped to the hip, and thigh-high boots were hardly the sort of thing to wear sitting about in the house.

At last, I heard Cathy's Volvo pull into the driveway.

"I've been going stir crazy waiting for you!", I said as she came through the front door. "I should have come with you, this morning."

"Probably not." She flashed her cryptic Mona Lisa smile at me. "Anyway, you seem to have survived -- though you've maybe had enough coffee," she noted, as I bounced in front of her.

"C'mon, let me show you what I'm wearing, and we can pick out something for you." I grabbed her hand and pulled her into her bedroom. When she saw the bustier, she laughed.

"Oh, that really is marvellous, Christie!"

"Help me into it please!"

"Christie, calm down, we've got 45 minutes before he's supposed to be there. It's less than 5 minutes to the apartment, so we really have 45 minutes to get ready."

She kissed me gently, then pulled me down onto the bed with her.

"Uh, Cathy -- this never seems to end up with either of us being calm."

"True, but lets see how it works out. If we can't contain ourselves, well then we still have 45 minutes."

She held me in her arms and just stroked me until I relaxed.

"Now, let's pick out something to wear."

After rummaging through all her lingerie, we finally chose a black silk teddy with matching garter belt, black fishnets, and a half-bra -- with Cathy's rack, she could hardly get away without a bra. Cathy chose to skip panties as I had -- they'd be wet before we ever got started, anyway.

"You have to let me wear CFM pumps, though!" I'd told Cathy they weren't good for her in the last half of her pregnancy and wasn't letting her wear heels.

"OK, just this once. But you wear flats until we actually get in the apartment."

"Deal".

"Now help me into this bustier -- I had to lace it myself yesterday."

"You're going to wear it NOW? I thought we'd change at the apartment."

I looked out the window at the clear blue sky. "Looks like rain to me. A good raincoat will hide anything."

By the time we'd got dressed, done our makeup and I'd brushed out Cathy's waist length black hair, it was right on noon. We each threw on a raincoat over our slutty clothes, Cathy picked up her pumps and purse, and we hit the road.

At the apartment, I opened the door and walked in -- leaving the door open behind me. John was there in position -- kneeling, legs slightly spread, with cuffs on wrists and ankles, a collar on his neck and both hands on the back of his collar. On closer examination, he was wearing a leather mask without eyeholes, and a cock-ring round his erect member which was connected to a butt-plug inserted comfortably up his ass. One more thing -- he was wearing the ball gag we'd used yesterday.

"I didn't tell you to wear the gag."

He hung his head, and muttered something that might have been "Sorry, Nanny".

"No, that's very good slave -- I should have told you to. You learn quickly. I'm pleased with you."

Hearing that, Cathy walked in and quietly closed the door behind her. We took off our raincoats and she changed shoes. I took my riding crop in hand, and traced John's jaw with the tip.

"Stand pet. Come with me." With the crop under his chin I led him blindly to his punishment station, where I clipped his wrist cuffs to the dangling hooks, and pulled on the ratchet end to hoist him to his toes.

12