The Nasty Wife Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Look at the time, Hun."

"Holy fuck," I swore at my wristwatch, having to be in bed an hour ago, with a moderate drive ahead of us. "Sorry, sorry, sorry!" was then pleaded as my mother went to slap the shit out of me for cursing.

"Well, Gaby, it was nice seeing you. It really is getting way too late, though, so off we go and all that," Miranda initiated our goodbyes.

Each of us received ample hugs and kisses, Katy especially, and I struggled to lift that ten ton suitcase over my shoulder. The door was opened for me, more obligatory dialogue was said, mothers being unable to let go and to stop repeating 'I love you' after every other sentence and all that. Then, the three of us were heading for our ride home.

"I have something to show you," my giddy wife teased my sibling when we were out of earshot.

"What is it?"

"Just wait until we get to the car."

"Stop, I can't handle surprises. Just tell me, please."

"We just fucked," she gestured to me.

"Nu-uh...!" Katy's inflection was a mixture of disbelief and jealousy.

"Yes-huh, it happened in the kitchen when you were packing. He came inside me and everything. You should've seen it, it was hot..."

My sister and I stopped dead in our tracks, she because of shock and I because I realized that this was Miranda's way of confessing her intention was for us to have been caught in the act.

12