The Natural

Story Info
Jerking under the bleachers, hot. Getting caught, hotter.
2.2k words
4.34
26.4k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RaeynaRed
RaeynaRed
10 Followers

It's the 3rd quarter of the big game between the two college teams in town and you have wandered off underneath the bleachers to get a closer look at the cheerleaders in private. The opposing team has some hot pom-pom girls and you find a spot hidden just enough to where you can watch the girls jump and tumble. You've been watching for awhile through a slit in the bleachers where very few people are sitting. The sight of those girls bending with their pleated little skirts brushing provocatively against their upper thighs and seeing those tight panties exposed when the girls cartwheel and are upside down has turned you on to the point needing to relieve yourself.

You unzip, pull out your already hard cock and immediately started to stroke it as you watch the girls jumping. There's one girl in particular who has a really nice ass, so you focus on her and imagine what it would be like to bend her over, lift up that cute little skirt, and pump your hard cock into her tight pussy from behind. Your dick stiffens even more at the thought and your fist slides up and down faster on the shaft, making pre-cum ooze out of the tip.

You are so involved in your little mental fantasy that you don't hear when two of the cheerleaders from our team and I sneak under the bleachers for a quick drink. I am the first to hear you moaning and I shhh the girls and tell them to follow me so we can investigate. We creep closer to where the noise is coming from and see that your back is to us and your right arm is moving steadily. I cover my mouth to smother a giggle when I realize what it was you're doing.

"Oh my God!" I whisper to the girls, "He's jacking off!!"

"No way!" One of them hisses back and squints her eyes to get a better look.

"What a freakin' perv!!" The tall one says in disgust.

"C'mon, let's have some fun with him!" I sneer as I tip-toe carefully behind you.

You are still going at it, and your hand is jerking your cock at a fast pace now. You are intently peering through the slot, your attention riveted on the cheerleaders.

I get right up behind you and yell out, "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?!!"

You practically jump out of your skin. Your hand immediately comes off of your loaded cock which bobs up and down ridiculously as you leap from your seat and turn around to see us standing there.

We all look at you and recognize your face immediately.

"Holy shit, it's you?" The tall one cracks up laughing when she realizes it's you, the nerdy guy from Chem 101, and it makes what you were doing that much funnier.

We all start laughing and the other girl blurts out, "Busted!" as she sees your cock dangling from your pants.

"You sick—little—bastard! You were jacking off down here!" I shake my head at you disapprovingly.

You're like a deer caught in the headlights and you're not sure if you should speak or not. Your dick is starting to go limp and you stuff it quickly back into your pants and zip up.

"I...I...was just..." you stammer, but don't finish the sentence.

"What were you looking at you filthy, little perv?" I sit in the place you were sitting and through the crevice I see the opposing team's cheerleaders shaking their pom-poms and doing a cheer.

"He was looking at the other team's cheerleaders!" I snarl and then glare at you. "What's the matter, my girls aren't good enough for you? Hey girls, you're not good enough for this creepy tosser to jack off to. He likes the other girls better. Let's show him what he's missing!!"

I nod my head and the two cheerleaders rush up to you and yank your pants down hard. I see that the idea of the material being ripped away from you by the girls excites you as much as it embarrasses you, and you stand there with your cock hardening and your balls and ass fully exposed to us all in one swoop.

"Come here you little peeping Tom! We'll give you something to peep at!" Your pants and underwear are in a pile at your feet and you can't believe what's happening. Your eyes are wide with shock and the girls roughly assist you over to where you were sitting. Oddly enough, you don't resist or even say anything. The metal is cold on your bare ass as they plop you down on it. You're both thrilled and a little scared as you sit there waiting, I can tell. I can also see in your expression that you're wondering what's going to happen next.

"So the tosser wants to get off. Let's make that happen for him girls. Do the Score cheer for him. Let's see if he can score!"

The girls start calling out S-C-O-R-E and begin jumping with their backs turned to you and they bend over and shimmy their butt cheeks at you. Your dick is rock hard, and I'm chuckling as I watch you. "Keep going girls, I think the little horn dog likes it."

"You like the girls, Tosser? Do their asses make your dick hard? You think you can score with one of them? Hmmm, tell me Tosser do they make you wanna jack off?"

You sit there trying not to get excited but your dick is betraying you.

"Well? ANSWER ME!!"

"Yes" you say meekly.

"YES WHAT?" I snap.

"They make me wanna jack off." Your voice is squeaky, tinged with embarrassment and want.

"Then do it," I say icily. "Grab your cock and stroke it while you watch them."

You look at me in utter disbelief and my eyes narrow at you indicating that I'm not kidding. You obey and wrap your hand around your cock nervously and stroke it lightly.

"That's not the way you were doing it when we caught you. It'll take you all day to get off like that. Un-uh, c'mon you little wanker, jack that cock good! I nod at the girls cueing them to give you an added visual aid.

The girls giggle and start cheering, "Jack that cock, jack that cock!" They remove their panties and do cartwheels to show you their furry pussies and bare asses. Your dick becomes fully erect and you are stroking like you mean it now.

"Good boy. See, I knew you could do it. You wanna get off? You wanna get off, Tosser? Tell me you wanna get off." I'm standing near you watching you jerk your dick, and I can tell you wanna cum.

Breathlessly you answer, "I wanna get off!" and your fist pumps your cock harder.

"Let go of your dick. Look at me and tell me you want to get off."

"I wanna get off," you moan as you stop stroking and your balls squeeze upward threatening to burst.

"You want me to get you off Tosser? Tell me. Say Coach Raeyna, please get me off."

"Coach Raeyna, please, pleeeze get me off," you beg with pathetic sincerity in your voice.

I laugh to hear you begging me, and I grab a handful of your hair from the top of your head to lift your face up to me. "Such an obedient little tosser!"

"Girls it's time for this pervert to score. Let's have the touchdown cheer."

The girls break into a lively cheer chanting "take that ball, run it down the field..."

Your eyes flit from the girls to me as you see me move. I'm holding a bottle of hard lemonade in my hands that I've borrowed from one of my girls, and I take a long sip then set the bottle down. I saunter up to you and wrap my now cold hand around your cock. You gasp as I squeeze you.

"What's the matter Tosser, is it cold?" I tease.

I feel how rigid and ready you are. I remove my hand, spit in my palm, and look you straight in those wide, wondering eyes. Your expression is one of amazement, anticipation and a little fear—just what I like to see. I replace my hand on your cock, making a tight fist and slide my hand up and down your erect shaft. My spit lubricates your dick and my hand now glides easily down the base and up toward the head.

"Is this what you want?" I'm jerking you off, Tosser. You're being stroked by a teacher; does that make you hot? Ooo, just look at your cock. It's so hard. You want me to jerk off your little dick while you watch the cheerleaders, Tosser? You like my hand on your horny little pecker don't you?" My fist is wrapped tight around your dick and is stroking you rhythmically building up speed so that it's a little faster after every few strokes.

The girls are still cheering and jumping and you can see their crotches—those sexy slits that you imagine you could sniff and lick and fuck. "Look at those pussies, Tosser. Don't you wish you could put your hard dick inside one of them? It would be so hot inside, so wet. Your cock would slide right in and sink down deep. Oh, are you excited? You're panting. You're panting Tosser, like a dog—like a dog in heat. Are you a dog? Tell me you're a dirty dog, Tosser.

In between panting you rasp out, "I'm...a...dirt...ty...dog. Oh God yes, I'm a dog!"

"You seem a little worked up, Tosser. Maybe I better stop. Shall I stop, Tosser? You seem a little stressed out."

"Oh please no, Coach Raeyna, don't stop. Please..."

Your breath is ragged and there are beads of sweat on your upper lip. My hand slows down considerably and your face contorts. You whimper.

"You want me to make you cum, Tosser? You wanna get off? Tell me. Tell me you want me to make you cum."

In agony you are panting and breathe out "I...want you...to...make me cum."

I rub the top of my thumb up over the head of your cock as I stroke it slowly and pre-cum coats the tip.

"Ohhh. Gahh!" You gasp as you feel my thumb roll over you and spread the sticky fluid around your ridge.

"You wanna cum? Bad boys shouldn't get to cum. Beg me to let you cum. Say Coach Raeyna, please I beg you, let me cum."

My fist pumps your penis faster, and I can feel you pulsing from the base of the shaft. You're gonna blow any minute, so I slow down, waiting to hear what I told you to say.

"Coach Raeyna, please...I beg you...let me...cum." Your words are a series of gasps and your face is scrunched up as if in pain now. You're breathing hard and the torture of me teasing your cock with fast then slow rhythms is agonizing.

"Almost, my little Tosser." My fist moves with wild speed up and down your cock and grips you so tightly that you can no longer stand it. "Oh, you wanna cum bad don't you? Huh, You wanna give it to me don't you, Tosser?" I taunt as I work your cock. "You're gonna give me that cum. I know you're almost there aren't you?"

"Oh Gahh! Shit!!"

Upon hearing your gasps and feeling your body beginning to tense, I immediately pull my hand away from your cock. You groan and gasp. Your cock bobs and twitches in utter frustration. You writhe in your seat trying to hold back, but it's too late.

"N-o-o-ho," you moan and squeeze your legs together.

I smile triumphantly and a peal of laughter erupts from the girls.

A stream of cum spills out of your cock with all of the intensity of a glass of milk that's been knocked over. It runs down your leg, and it's the most unmanly orgasm I've seen in quite awhile. You've cum, but not in the way you expected.

Giving an innocent little laugh, look at you and shrug my shoulders. "Oops, I guess my hand slipped. Now look what happened. You came before I got to finish the job. That's too bad." I stick my lower lip out in a feigned pout and sigh in mock disappointment. "Maybe next time."

You breathe in and exhale loudly. Your head rolls back with incredulity, and a slight chuckle escapes from your throat. "Coach Raeyna?"

"Yes?"

"I know this is going to sound weird, but—thank you."

I smile at you brightly. "You're a natural submissive, Tosser. Did you know that?"

"Submissive? What's that."

"You're that, Tosser. You could have left at any time. You could have told me to leave you alone. You could have even threatened to scream or stormed off, but you didn't. You knew this was dangerous for us both. Why did you stay? You knew I was teasing you."

"I knew. I liked it. It turned me on, and I liked the orders you gave me and the girls."

"Of course you did. You think I didn't see it in your face from the beginning? I can spot a natural a mile away. Get yourself cleaned up and go home. Take a shower, think about what I did to you here and jack off for real. Wait a week, then come and see me if you'd like to learn more. I'll leave it up to you."

I turn to the girls and motion with my head toward the field, "let's go."

RaeynaRed
RaeynaRed
10 Followers