The Natural

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Josh spent a long time slowly driving her crazy; taking her right to the verge of ecstasy then pulling back.

"No! Don't be mean!" she pouted when he denied her the fifth time. "I'm so close!"

His neck resisted her efforts to pull him back in, and he waited until he was ready before continuing. This time he slowly inserted first one and then a second finger as his tongue dragged its entire length along her swollen nub. His fingers slowly slid in and out as his tongue began a second lap as Cecily's body went rigid and Josh knew exactly what to do as she shook and trembled and cried out.

"Yesss!" she whimpered as she came as hard as she could ever remember. "Oh...God! That feels so...amazing!"

Josh pulled himself on top of her and kissed her long and hard as she reached for him.

"Right there," she said as she showed him the way.

Josh pushed gently and was rewarded with a tight, warm, slippery path inside her very wet pussy.

"Ooooh!" she moaned pushing on his hips. "Easy! Easy. You're very big," she cried.

Josh pulled back and eased his way in very slowly and inch or so at a time until she purred with delight when she had all of him.

"Mmmm. You feel so good," she told him as she squeezed him hard while rocking her hips.

"Fuck me, Josh," she begged as he filled her.

For the next ten minutes he made love to her, first in the missionary position and then on her knees.

"Harder!" she begged as they switched to doggy.

Josh obliged her and rammed it home over and over again. He saw her reach for her clit and knew she was close.

"Oh...God! Please cum inside me!" she begged as her body shook again.

Josh let go and delivered a huge load one jet at a time as his own body bucked and spasmed with hers.

Finished, he lay his chest on her back while still inside her, kissing her neck and telling her how amazing she was.

He slowly withdrew and Cecily turned over on her back and wrapped her arms around his hard, lean body and pulled him to her.

"Speaking of amazing," she said as she now kissed his neck. "That was incredible!"

Josh raised up and looked into her eyes and said, "No, you are incredible. My God, you are just so amazing!"

"I don't know about amazing, but I am so happy," she told him.

"Me, too," he said. "Me, too. You are just so beautiful, honey."

He saw her blink several times and wondered if that was too much.

"Did I just need to be reined in?" he asked.

Cecily didn't speak. She just shook her head as she blinked back her tears.

"No. Not at all...sweetheart," she said staring into his eyes.

Neither of them said another word for several minutes as Josh lay on top of her. When she felt him begin to stir again, Cecily smiled and said, "Hmmm. Lucky me!" as he came to life once more.

This time, she spent a very long time returning the oral favor.

"I'm getting close, honey," he said as she worked her magic. "Let me make..."

"Uh-uh," she said quickly before taking him long and deep. She felt him clench and waited for the warm splash making sure not to break the seal her lips formed around his rigid cock.

When he shot his last stream, she smiled then ceremoniously swallowed all of him.

"Yummy!" she said as she snuggle up next to him.

"But you didn't cum," he said.

"Some things are more important than our own pleasure," she said with a smile. "Besides, I enjoyed that as much as coming—which I already did—twice."

"Wow. You see? You really are amazing!" he told her again.

"You're not so bad yourself, my handsome young lover," she said still smiling at him.

"So this wasn't too fast?" he asked.

"Fast?" she said. "There was nothing fast about that." She climbed on top of him then said, "You are the epitome of 'a slow hand'."

Both of them laughed then Josh said, "I just want to make sure we didn't..."

Cecily put a finger over his lips then said, "I'm supposed to be the worry-wart here and I'm no longer worried, okay?"

"All right. Okay," Josh said with a smile. "You win."

"Win? I hit the jackpot!" she said trying not to laugh.

Josh rolled over and asked, "Do you really have to go home tonight?"

"I don't suppose I have to," she said sweetly. "Would you like me stay?"

"I would. Very much," Josh told her.

"Okay. I'd like that, too. I...I guess I'm just concerned about Heather and how she's going to react."

"I can't say for sure, but based on what Jason told me, there's a very good chance she's at his place tonight." Josh smiled then said, "I hope that isn't too much information."

"No, she's an adult. I guess I'm actually relieved. You know she had a terribly bad crush on you."

"I do, but thanks to my little brother, that's no longer an issue. He really like her, by the way."

"Well, in that case, yes, I'd love to stay," Cecily told him.

She smiled then said, "Why do I have the feeling that means I won't be getting much sleep tonight?"

They made another go of it a few minutes later and when Cecily woke up at 4am to go pee, she smiled when she realized where she was. She slipped back under the covers then reached around her lover's body and began playing with him until he woke up.

"I didn't wake you up, did I?" she teased as she felt him growing again.

"I'm glad you did," he said. He turned toward and told her, "I'd say Mr. Happy is pretty um...happy you did, too."

When Josh dropped her off at Carol's before going to work, Cecily's worst 'walk of shame' fears weren't realized as Heather was upstairs in bed. Carol, however, was wide awake and had no intention of letting her mother get passed her without spilling the beans.

"Well, well. Look who's coming in at 8 o'clock in the morning carrying her high heels!" Her daughter gave her a stern look then said, "I hope you were responsible, young lady."

Cecily sat down next to her and Carol said, "I want to hear all about it, Mom. At least the parts you can tell your daughter about."

They both laughed and Cecily shared every detail she could without betraying any confidences.

"Mom, I am so happy for you! And you see, the woman at the restaurant said the same thing I did. You went for it and I'm very proud of you!"

"I'm just so...happy, you know? I'm sure this will fade and I'll start feeling confused again in short order, but for now, this is just so...nice."

"One day at a time, Mom. One day at a time."

Carol smiled then said, "Or I guess now I can add 'one night at a time', too, huh?"

Both of them laughed and Cecily hugged her daughter.

"Thank you for being so supportive, honey. This is all so unexpected, you know?"

"Enjoy it, Mom. Enjoy every day of it and who knows, right?" Carol said, her eyebrows raised in that way that said anything could happen.

"Oh, stop!" her mom said. "We're not getting... I mean, this is just...a fling. It's just..."

"Sex?" Carol offered.

"Why does that sound so bad when you say it?" her mother teased. "But oh, my God! The sex was so amazing!" she blurted out before they both laughed again.

"Do you need anything before I go take a nap?" Cecily asked.

"No, I'm fine. And, Mom? I'm so glad you're here and that we can talk. I love you very much."

Cecily stood up and put her hand on her daughter's face and said, "I love you, too, sweet girl."

It was a little after 3pm when Cecily awoke. She was groggy and it took her a few seconds to realize where she was and why. Once she did, she smiled and realized why she was so sore 'down there.'

When Josh came to take her dancing the following evening, Cecily decided it was time to have a chat with Heather and let her know the truth.

"I know," Heather said when she finished.

"You know?" her grandmother asked in surprise.

"Well, duh! I mean, I'm dating his brother so, yeah, I know you guys like each other. And I know you're like going out and stuff."

"And you're okay with that?" Cecily asked.

"Yeah, I guess," she replied. "I mean, it's kind of weird knowing your grandmother goes out with guys of any age, let alone someone Josh's age, but yeah, it's cool."

"So how are things with you and Jason?" she asked grateful to move on to something else.

"Oh, I'd say they're going just fine," Heather said with a big grin.

"Oh. That good, huh?"

"Yep. That good," Heather said. "And if you and Josh are doing um...that good, too...I do not want to hear about it, okay, Grandma?"

Cecily laughed and hugged her granddaughter and told her she was very happy for her.

"You too, Grandma. No matter how weird it is, I'm still happy for you."

She looked at Cecily then said, "But not happy enough to double date with you, okay?"

There was another round of laughter and then the doorbell rang.

"I believe my date is here," Cecily said.

"Hah! Maybe it's mine," Heather said racing her to the door where both of the brothers were standing each holding a bouquet of flowers. Wildflowers in Jason's case.

"You remembered!" Cecily said as they kissed hello drawing an 'eeww!' from Heather.

Six months later, Jason and Heather's relationship slowly fizzled out, but Jason and Cecily were not only going strong, both of them realized they were deeply in love with the other.

Josh took her back to the same restaurant where they had their first real date and asked her to marry him.

"You understand what this means, right?" she said even though they'd talked about it all before. She couldn't have children and well, however pretty she might still be, she would be 70 in four short years.

"I don't care. I don't care about any of that," he said as she offered her left hand.

He slipped the ring on her finger and said, "I want to spend every day with you, sweetheart. I don't care how many of them there are as long as we spend them together."

"Then, yes. Of course I will marry you," she said, her eyes again filled with tears.

That summer, Carol served as her mom's maid of honor although Heather had to do nearly everything for her even as she herself also served as a bridesmaid for her grandmother.

Four laters, they'd saved enough between what Josh earned as manager of the fitness center and what Cecily brought with her to buy their first fitness franchise. Cecily was there seven days a week working out and having lunch with her handsome young husband who was still crazy in love with his still-beautiful wife.

Cecily finally cut her hair, but it was still chin length and looked amazing on her even at 70, something no one who didn't know her could believe.

Carol lived long enough to see her only daughter marry another wonderful man she'd met before the ravages of MS claimed her life. Her death also took its toll on Cecily who refused to slow down even a little bit.

At 75, she was still working out no less than an hour a day and eating a very healthy diet. And to her great delight, she and Josh were still making love as often as any other couple.

Cecily kept playing racquetball and did win her first novice tournament. A year later she won the senior division tournament and placed a respectable third in a regional senior's tournament.

Nothing slowed her down until fifteen years later when she came down with pneumonia which got steadily worse even after a week in the hospital—the first time she'd ever been admitted.

Josh was devastated when he lost her a few days later, but when he spoke about her at her memorial service he proudly declared he wouldn't have changed anything for all the money on earth.

"It's true, you know," he said finishing his remarks as he looked down at her casket and fought back tears. "It really is better to have loved and lost than to have never loved at all."

He steeled himself, then stepped down from the podium and laid a bouquet of wildflowers on her casket and said, "Thank you for teaching me what true love is, Cecily. I love you with all my heart, my beautiful wife. And I will always love you."