The Natural Circle Pt. 01

Story Info
A young woman's initiation into a secret society.
5k words
4.33
19.8k
15

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/24/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was a series of ideas that came together in a single story after a conversation with a friend. I hope you like it, I have ideas to expand into a series. I really appreciate comments and feedback good or bad.

***

This is story about a big part of my life. It contains a society that you may or may not have heard of or you may even be a member of. I should not be telling you about this but everything I tell is coming from a place of pride.

My Name is Kate at the age of 25 my life's ambition was fulfilled. I have dark almost black hair, dark brown eyes. At 5'2 I am often called a pocket rocket... I guess you will want to know more. I have never been known as a beauty but am not unattractive. I have pale round features and small nose. My body is in reasonable shape without being fit, I have 34c breasts and a round ass. Again I can pull off a nice dress without being knockout stunning.

I grew up as an only child to loving parents. My childhood was without much drama, I studied hard, got my degree and began my career as a vet a couple of years ago. My Mother is (and has been for as long as I can remember) a member of a Womens society called The Natural Circle. It is kind of a secretive thing not so much about Jam making and more about community and society. Most people have heard of the Mens clubs and societies with secret handshakes and codes. This was very similar and also quite secretive but solely for women.

The Society has been an overwhelming positive impact on my life. When my Dad lost his job when I was young it was a wealthy circle- sister that came up with an interest free loan for my Mum so we could keep our house. When I was not able to get into the university I wanted again it was Mum's contacts through the circle that made it happen. Although it was not all about self interest, Mum had a number of trips around the world doing charity work and also working in the community. From a young age I was keen to join.

I had applied each year after turning 21 but they only allowed so many to join each year and had failed at various times in selection. However at the end of last year I had made it through the selection process and was now packing for my induction at the annual meeting of the society.

The Annual meeting took place at a large complex in the countryside owned by the society attended by all members. People from all parts of life and all over the world are members from powerful politicians to homemakers. It was not about who you were but what you could be. I packed my things and once again checked my requirements list. It was probably the least I had ever packed for a 4 day trip. One dinner gown, nightwear and underwear. Toiletries were also few, just toothpaste, shampoo and body wash. Make up was not to be worn at the conference.

The focus of the society was on the natural beauty of womanhood so make up was a no no. Also the most important part was for the last 4 months I had not shaved or cut hair from my body. It is the only thing that I have been thankful I am currently single for. I looked at my legs armpits and vagina in the mirror and was not recognising what I was seeing. The hair on my head was hanging over my arms, my legs were coated in a thick coat of dark hair and my muff was thick and long.

My Mum had explained the hair thing to me a while back. The Society was created in the 60's and was a big feminist movement. Sisters were expected to allow their hair to grow throughout their life. However she told me this had relaxed these rules a little and modernised as times changed. But for the initiation it was still essential. It was probably the only detail she had given me about the inner workings of the society.

Arrival.

I arrived at the campus with my Mum on the Thursday Afternoon. The first night was the welcome dinner during which my initiation would take place. The rest of the retreat would be taken up with meetings, classes, workshops, all of which I would find out more about.

A nice lady booked us in at reception and gave me a nice welcome hug, There would be over a 1000 Sisters at the conference so rooms would be shared. I was pleased I would be sharing with my Mother as I was starting to feel a little daunted. We were showed to a small very basic hotel room. A bathroom off to the side and 2 single beds. I sat on one of the beds while my Mum got ready to shower.

My Mum is called Jacqui, she is 52, 5'7, with long dark hair, brown eyes. Her features were similar to mine but her body was different as she was larger with pendulous breasts and thick hips. The opposite of my pocket rocket frame. i noticed that as she unhooked her bra that her armpits were also full of hair and as she removed her panties she also had a very thick thatch similar to mine but her legs were hairless. She went for her shower as I sat and read. When she returned she dried and dressed in tight black pants and a black smock top that I had noticed several people wearing already.

"Kate, I want to talk to you for a second." She said as she sat down.

"I want you to know that I will always be your Mum, first and foremost, but Tonight we will become Society Sisters. You will see a part of my life and I yours that nobody else can know about. I confess that one of the reasons it took you so long to be accepted was that I did not feel ready for you to see this part of my life and I did not speak up for you."

"Mum I know enough about this to know what I am getting into I am so happy to be part of this I will keep to the code. I know it is important so don't let me spoil it for you."

She hugged me and said thank you.

That night we prepared for the initiation dinner. I was shaking as I dressed in my evening gown. Mum came to me and held my hands.

"I wish darling I could give you more information on the initiation ceremony but I can't. It is not easy and a little daunting but I promise you that you will reel enriched when it is over."

The Initiation

We entered the main conference hall that was decked out for the main gala dinner. Immediately a Sister with a clipboard and informed me that Initiates needed to prepare for the ceremony but would eat later. I followed her to a building outside the main hall. As we approached a blonde girl waiting by the door in a white dress.

"This is Amy she will be your attendant Sister this evening".

Amy was blonde and blue eyed she was wearing a beautiful full length white dress made of lace. She looked very beautiful she hugged me and welcomed me to the sisterhood.

"I am so excited for you, I know you are worried but please trust me it will be fine. This time next year you will be an attendant like me. All new initiates act as attendants and guides after their first year."

I entered an antechamber that was a changing room. For the first time I saw the other 14 initiates and their attendants that were also joining tonight.

"You will need to undress and put on this gown for the medical part." Amy said.

I looked around the room and some of the initiates were in the process of undressing or already in the hospital type gown. Next to me an initiate is undressing she is a large woman a little older than myself she smiles at me nervously as her attendant helps her into her gown.

"I will take you for the medical now." Amy said.

Amy escorts me down a corridor I am let into a small doctors room while Amy waits outside.

The Doctor jumps up and hugs me. "I am Doctor Wilson but I am also Sister Joan. I am a fully qualified Doctor but handle the medicals for the Circle".

"Why do I need a medical?" I ask.

"Well the initiation is not a big deal but we appreciate its stressful so we just want to make sure everything is covered." Doctor Joan replied, smiling with her eyes.

We go through a standard medical questionnaire about allergies and history. Joan took my weight, height and blood pressure. "You are doing ok, no problem for me on you go. Everything will be fine" She winked at me.

The Doctor pressed a buzzer and Amy entered to escort me away. Next we entered another medical room. Inside was a nurse.

"Now I am really sorry about this but part of the initiation requires you to be cleansed, trust me the worst part of your initiation." The nurses friendly manner put me at ease but her words made me tense.

Amy was undoing and removing my gown and walked me naked to a medical bench. Amy and the nurse lay me on the bench and put my hirsute legs into stirrups. I was horrified to be so exposed.

"Have you ever had an enema before?" the nurse asked. I shook my head wide eyed.

"Its ok Honey will be over in a second." I felt her latex gloved fingers probing. Then swiftly a lubricated probe was inserted in my anus. It was the first time anything had ever been up there and the sensation was deeply unpleasant.

I cried out. Amy held my hand and stroked my head making comforting sounds. I began to feel a strange sensation inside me as the enema was pouring in.

"There just relax now nearly all in it won't be long" the nurse said as she stroked my expanding belly.

"Right all done. I am going to remove the probe now lets try to keep everything in as long as possible. The toilet is over there through that door. When you need tell us and we will get you there."

The probe slipped out of me and I heard a small trickle onto the bench. Amy stayed holding my hand and chatted with the nurse. The tension was building inside me and I was starting to sweat.

"I need to go." I said. Amy and the Nurse helped me to my feet.

"You have done so well." The nurse said as they deposited me on the toilet.

They had barely closed the doors when I expelled the enema. The relief was intense and the embarrassment was extreme. After a few minutes I gingerly picked myself up and walked naked back into the treatment room. Amy took my naked body in her arms and hugged me.

"Trust me the worst bit is over." Amy said.

Once my gown was back on Amy walked me to another door. Inside was a luxurious shower room.

"More Cleansing but much more pleasant." Amy removed my hospital gown and also removed and hung up her own Dress.

She walked me to a seat. Already there were 5 other initiates and their assistants in the shower room some in seats some in the shower. Amy came with a bowl of soapy water and knelt down at my feet and started to wash them. I did not know where to look. A beautiful blonde woman was at my feet naked tenderly washing me. Her body was bronzed which set nicely against her blond hair. Her Breasts were small but perfectly formed. I noticed that similar to my Mother her armpits and bush were hairy but not her legs.

Once finished Amy helped me up ( I was still a little unsteady) and walked me to the shower. Perfectly warm water cascaded over me. Perfectly scented soap was on a shelf and I started to wash myself. Amy shook her head and held my arms to my side. She stood next to me and started to wash my body with a delicate sponge. I closed my eyes and felt her lather all over my body. Her touch over my breasts and neck and between my legs felt divine. I have occasionally fantasised about other women but never seriously thought about it. But in that moment I do not think I have ever been touched with so much care and delicacy.

All too quickly Amy switched off the shower and quickly wrapped me in a warm towel to dry. She dried herself quickly and put her dress on. She removed a delicate lace gown from a closet and put over my head. It was entirely see through but felt nice. She walked me to a small corridor. 5 of the initiates were already waiting. Amy held my hand and whispered it will be over soon.

Once all of the initiates had gathered we were walked down the corridor by our attendants. As we approached a turn. The noise gathered. It was obvious we were about to enter the main hall. We walked up a few steps onto the stage and there was a burst of applause. I was very conscious that there was nearly 1000 women out there in the darkness watching. Each initiate was introduced by name. A lady in a red hooded cloak approached each of us and with a small scissor cut the straps of the gown. Quickly it fell away and I was naked on the stage. Every part of me wanted to cover myself but instinct told me not to. Amy escorted me to the microphone and held up a card for me to read out. I made my oath and Amy whispered "Well done Sister."

I beamed, pride pouring through me and relaxing my embarrassment of being so exposed.

Our attendants escorted us off the stage and we walked out through the hall. The Sisters in the room all clapped us out. I tried to see my mother but could not make her out in all the faces. We were escorted naked to another ante chamber. There were 15 doors and each initiate and attendant went into one.

"well done you did so well." Amy said hugging me.

"Thank you I was so nervous. Is that it?" I asked.

"Not really but the worst part is over." I was not sure if that comforted or concerned me.

Amy placed me in a hairdressers chair. She smiled.

"Now I really tried to practice in the last few weeks but I am not a hairdresser." She started to hack all of my hair off.

"I am told they used to shave you bald, I hope you do not wish for those days when i am done". I giggled nervously.

Amy continued to hack into my hair until it was nearly all removed. Looking in the mirror Amy, had made a reasonable job of making a short pixie cut of my hair. Next she helped me over to a treatment table. Lay me down and raised my arms over my head.

Amy applied shaving oil massaging into each armpit she lifted a razor and gently started scraping away the hair she stared into my eyes her face just inches from my face.

"This symbolises the removal of your old self and rebirth as a Sister." She giggled. I lay back and closed my eyes enjoying the pampering. She moved down and applied oil to my ape like legs.

"Why is it only the Initiates who have hair on the legs."

"Its a tradition that they have kept. Some older sisters still adhere to it and some do all year round. Things have relaxed now though, most of us live normally and just grow out the essential bits for the annual gathering."

I enjoyed the sensation as Amy applied oil to each legs and dragging the razor across. As she lifted and moved my leg I was vaguely aware of how much I was exposing myself but I had now totally relaxed with Amy. After sometime Amy lowered the table and sat astride me. She smiled sheepishly "I am really sorry but all hair must be gone". She applied oil to each nipple, I sighed heavily as she massaged it in, but then tensed as she brought the razor to my nipple. She gently snicked away the individual hairs that grew around my areolas, the tenderness was beautiful.

Amy then moved down and liberally poured oil on to my bush. She massaged the oil into the hair and along my lips. My arousal was now obvious as my breathing became shallow and I flushed. None of my ex boyfriends had ever shaved me intimately and I had never been for a wax. This was the first time I had experienced something like this other than when I groomed myself. Amy delicately and expertly moved the razor firstly over my muff and then the lips of my vagina. As the hair came away i began to first feel the cooler air but also the heat of the oil and the shave. Eventually she was finished. Amy looked deep into my eyes it was clear I was in an aroused state. She placed her hand over my mound.

"I can see what this has done to you, I can help you if you like." She bit her lip.

It was possibly the sexiest moment of my life so far, images and lust flitted in my mind. But the idea of doing something like this with a woman and on this night was not something i had prepared my mind for. I shook my head.

Amy smiled and winked. She moved up me and kissed me on the lips "its ok Sister plenty of time."

Amy helped me to my feet I looked at my naked form in the mirror now apart from the short hair on my head I was completely hairless the contrast to just 24 hours before was shocking. Amy dressed in her white dress escorted me naked from the room and back down the corridor as I passed the other 14 doors of my co initiates I heard a very loud orgasmic passion from inside one. I had to squash my regret as i wondered what Amy would have done for me.

"This is the final and most sacred part of your initiation, it has been a pleasure to serve you." Amy hugged me.

We entered a small temple like chamber standing around a small balcony were green robed and hooded ladies, they were all chanting, the noise was reverberating around the room. The same red hooded woman was at the top of the balcony. Amy escorted me down into the chamber and lay me on a domed altar type pedestal. My back was arched across the dome. My now bald vulva was at the pinnacle and pointing out to the room. Amy positioned my arms and legs out stretched. If I did not know better i would worry i was about to be a human sacrifice. I looked around the balcony at the dark chanting hoods looking on.

The red robe came down from the balcony She attached a sisterhood bracelet to my wrist. She lifted a small ladle from under the altar and poured warm scented oil over my body saying words in a language I do not understand. The warm oil poured over my vagina and breasts and pooled in my belly button and down over my neck. Once the oil was poured the Red robe returned to the balcony.

"Commence the cleanse"

Water started to rain down from above me. Deliciously warm and gentle. Gradually the intensity increased and the temperature plummeted. I started to scream as ice cold water pelted my naked and hairless body. The torture seemed to go on forever but very quickly the intensity eased and warmth started to return to the water. Quickly it was shut off. Amy quickly came down the stairs with a warm towel robe and wrapped me up in it. As she led me from the room many of the green robes called "welcome sister."

We left the other side of the room into a large dining room. I was greeted to a series of cheers and hugs. From sisters there waiting. A few of my co initiates were also there and hugged me. My Mum was in the dining room and welcomed me with a kiss. Amy and my Mum led me to dining table where a delicious plate of food was waiting for me.

Day 2

I woke to the sunshine pouring through the blinds. I had a lot of tension from last night. I sat up to see my Mum sitting on her bed in her nightdress sipping coffee. I had slept completely naked the towel robe from my initiation lying next to my bed.

"I made you a coffee over there sister." my Mum laughed.

"Thank you sister" I laughed as i got out of bed to fetch it.

After showering I dressed in my now issued black tight pants and vest. My sisterhood bracelet still around my wrist. Right on time Amy (dressed the same as me) knocked on my door to show me around the campus. We went to a coffee shop that was there to start the day.

"First things first here is the brochure guide. It contains the timetable of events. The conference is all about communing with the Sisterhood but also about self development. There are stacks of events on everyday, you can either go to as many as you can or none at all. It is up to you."

I flicked through the list for today. The options were bewildering, There was plenty of yoga going down along with some life coaching.

"Why are some events shaded pink?" I asked.

Amy smiled "well I am sure you have worked out already that there is an erotic nature to some of what happens here. Now you can live your life as a Sister and never get involved in that, but most do at least a bit."

I blushed contemplating the erotic thoughts that had haunted my sleep last night.

"How about as my last duty as your attendant I pick out a few activities for you today with just one easy from the pink list?" Amy looked at me almost challenging me. I smiled and nodded.

12