The Naughty Doctor Ch. 01

Story Info
Celia is shy about doctor's wandering hand.
1.9k words
4.1
622.1k
300
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 02/06/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
unpublished
unpublished
147 Followers

Celia finished her last class and went to her locker to gather her books. She had to go to the doctor today and was not really looking forward to it. Her mom had urged her to get a physical now that she had become sexually mature, she didn't want to though. At 18 she was beautiful, long brown hair held in a ponytail today, and blue eyes that shone with innocence. She did notice her body changing, her breasts were now fitting into a C cup, her body had definitely grown up.

Although Celia was sexually mature, she certainly was not sexually active. She had never had a boyfriend, and the only feelings she knew of were when she would sit with her leg folded under her vagina and would move her heel back and forth. It was an excellent point in Celia's day, she would close her eyes and get lost in the flood of sensations that went through her body.

She walked out the school doors and to her mom's car where she waited outside for her. "Hi mom," she said as she climbed inside "I don't really have to do this today do I?" Her mom smiled at her, "Celia it's really not a big deal, you are just letting your friends scare you with all those horror stories. The doctor won't do anything that you don't want him to do." Celia's eye's opened wide and her mouth dropped, "HE??", her mother laughed, "Of course it is a he, now that you are 18 I'm sending you to a doctor for adults honey, this is not a pediatrician like you had as a child. He is a professional and will know how to examine you properly, don't worry sweetie, it will be over and done with quick enough."

As they pulled into the doctors office parking lot, Celia's mom stopped right beside the door to the building. "Now honey your dad will be by to pick you up after he finishes work. If you don't see him right away just sit out here, he'll try to be on time. Good luck." Celia opened her door and turned to get out. She glanced over her shoulder at her mom, "Thanks ma, see you later."

Celia walked into the doctors office and gave her name at the front reception. She sat and waited, filling out a questionnaire.

"Celia?" The nurse called out to her and Celia made eye contact and smiled sweetly at the nurse, "That's me!" She was escorted down the white hallway past a series of doors to an open one. The nurse asked her to get out of her clothes, except her bra and underwear, and get into a robe, then she left the room.

Celia took off her pants and pulled her white lacey underpants snug. The she took her shirt off over her shoulders and adjusted the strap on her matching white bra. She looked at the baby blue robe in dismay, ugh she thought to herself, these things are so ugly. She dressed into the robe and jumped up onto the table behind her with her legs swinging off the edge and waited for the doctor to enter.

About 15 minutes later there was a little knock at the door, "Hello, hello!" Celia's doctor entered the room and flashed her a great big warm smile. "Hi there," said Celia, a little taken back by his appearance. He looked to be in his early forties, his hair slightly graying on the sides, he had a slim build and a very handsome face. "Now, Let's take a look at your chart here, hmmm…" The doctor looked into a folder and made his way toward her so he was standing a couple of feet from where she was sitting. "Ok Celia, I have a couple of questions for you, and I'd like you to feel as comfortable as possible with me",

The doctor sat down on a chair in front of Celia and raised it up a bit so he was at eye level with her knees. She awkwardly adjusted her knees so that they were closed tight and sat a little nervous now as she didn't know what questions would be asked. "First of all Celia, would you mind telling me if you have been sexually active?" Celia blushed immediately, she just assumed the questions would revolve around when the last time was that she had a cold. The doctor smiled up at her and he reached his hand and put it on her knee, which made her jump slightly. He laughed, "Oh Celia, it's ok my dear, you can tell me anything you know, I'm not going to tell your parents if you have been a bad girl!" He took his hand away from her knee and pulled his chair a little closer to her, he could almost rest his chin on her lap, he was that close. "Go ahead dear, answer the question."

Celia smiled shyly at him, and spoke up, "Well no I haven't been, with, er.. A boy, if that's what you mean." The doctor opened his eyes wide and grinned at her. "Well I should ask then, have you been with a girl?" He laughed again after he asked the question and Celia began to feel a little uncomfortable with him taking things so lightly. "No I have not," she spoke low and looked down into her lap. "I'm sorry dear, that was a little joke to try and break the ice. But it is important for me to know these things. One more question and then we are on to the examination ok?" Celia felt a little better that the question period would be over soon and smiled at him again. "Sure doctor." "Now this may be a little personal Celia, but do you know what masturbation is?" Celia wanted to crawl under the examination table and build a home there.

Her face was red and she could barely look into his eyes. Again he took put his hand on her knee, and started to rub it in a soothing manner. "It's alright sweetheart, I need to know these things in order to examine you properly." Celia remembered what her mother said about it being done and over with quickly and she just pulled herself together and answered him, "Yes I do know doctor, and I have done it many times." The doctor smiled up at her looking proud, "Good girl Celia, and did you bring yourself to orgasm when you did so?" Celia's head was feeling light again, "Umm, I don't think so." She didn't want to admit she wasn't sure she knew what an orgasm was.

"Alright then! You go ahead and lie down on your back and stretch your legs out. I will get my gloves and we can get started, nothing to worry about Celia, just going to do some routine tests on a girl your age" Celia laid down and stretched her legs out, the doctor went over to the sink and grabbed some new gloves from a box and slipped them into his pocket.

The doctor walked over to Celia and stood above her, he smiled down at her and made his way to the center of her body. "Celia have you performed a self breast examination on yourself?" Celia shook her head from side to side, the doctor spoke up, "Ok I will show you what you need to do then, would you mind just sitting up for a second and taking the robe down and removing your bra for me?"

Celia sat up as directed and pulled the robe forward and allowed it to fall over, she unhooked her bra and looked up at him shyly, "You want me to take it off?" she asked as she hands unhooked the bra and held it there in place. The doctor smiled wide at her, "Well my dear it wouldn't be as affective if you had it on now would it?" Celia blushed again and slowly removed her bra, allowing her young breasts to swing freely, she instinctively took her hands up to cover herself, her doctor grabbed her hands gently and pulled them away from her breasts. "It's alright Celia, I have seen thousands and thousands of breasts before," She relaxed a little and he asked her to lay back down again.

She lay down with the top of her entirely exposed, she knew her dark nipples were sticking straight up, the doctor took his hands and put one on either one of her breasts. He kneaded them in his palms and cupped them and seemed to almost squeeze them a bit. Celia had been looking at the ceiling and she was trying not to think about how good it felt to have a man's hands on her body touching her that way.

All of a sudden the doctor's fingers went to her hard nipples. He began to pinch them softly with his fingers and Celia felt the urge to hold her legs together tightly and enhance the sensation she was having between her legs. She knew she was blushing and her breathing was getting heavier, her tongue flicked out to lick her lips as she felt her throat dry up. He continued to pinch them lightly and Celia looked up at him to see how he was examining her, when she took her eyes over to him she saw he was looking at her face, not at her breasts.

She kept looking at him, her face flushed as he changed from pinching her nipples to simply holding them between his fingers and squeezing gently. He was touching her nipples and watching her face. She didn't understand what was happening.

As though reading her mind her doctor spoke up, "What I am doing Celia," he explained, "Is testing out your sensitivity, and the only way I can do that is to watch the reaction to my touch, on your face. What does it feel like when I am touching your nipples like this sweetheart?" Celia felt vulnerable and shy when he called her that and she whispered some words out, "It's a good feeling doctor, I can feel something good in my vagina when you touch them like that." Her doctor smiled at her, "You are being so good Celia, I am very proud of you."

He then took his hands away from her breasts and went to his folder. He began writing things inside and Celia lay on the table wondering what was going to happen next. Was it wrong for her to feel like she had just done something dirty? She wasn't sure.

Just then he put the folder down and looked over at Celia. She looked at him and glanced down for a moment, was that what she thought it was? She gave her head a little shake, that could not have been a hard on in his pants. She looked again quickly as he made his way to the end of the table where her feet were and she was almost sure of it. Her doctor had a hard on! Celia felt a rush go through her and she was starting to feel a little cold.

"Doctor?" She asked in her sweet innocent voice, "I'm feeling a bit cold now, maybe I could pull my robe back up, well if you are finished, please." The doctor looked at her exposed breasts and her nipples as they stood erect, and shook his head.

"No Celia, I still have more sensitivity tests to conduct and I will need to see your breasts." He spoke with authority this time and she didn't dare question him. She relaxed as he took a seat at the end of the bed, his eyes lined up with her body.

To be continued ...

unpublished
unpublished
147 Followers