The Naughty Family Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ahabscribe
Ahabscribe
10,481 Followers

The curly haired blonde began to dance around us, moving in to rub her breasts against our faces and then dragging them across our necks -- at one point placing my head between her huge tits, warming my ears in the most delightful way. When she returned to dance in front of us, Sindy would again pull her panties over and finger herself, making my daughter and I groan when she would show us her wet fingers which she would then put into her mouth and slowly suck clean.

Jilly was wide-eyed at the spectacle before her and as stunned as I was that I was enjoying a lap dance in the company of my daughter, I was also enjoying seeing my flirty and naughty daughter out of her comfort zone for a change. She was now straddling her chair, her butt on the edge of the seat, dress yanked up so she could rub her pussy through her panties, her fingers now slick with her own juices.

Sindy danced around us again, pressing her breasts against my back as she kissed the back of my neck and holding her fingers under my nose so I could inhale the scent of her wet cunt. Then she ran her hands down my chest, stretching her arms as she mashed her tits against my back to almost run fingers over the bulge in my pants. She then did the same to Jilly, rubbing her titties all over her from behind before running her hands over my daughter's partly clad breasts and then down to rub her thighs, hands bracketing her clearly visible mound that her silky panties molded themselves to.

As the the song ended, the smell of sex was thick in the room and we were all breathing heavily. Sindy strutted lewdly across the room still in her high heels and picked up a vibrator from the table and then carried it back with her as she dragged the third chair and placed it a few feet in front of us, facing our way.

The next song began and she swayed seductively in front of us, running the vibrator on a light setting and rubbing it back and forth on the growing wet spot on her panties. Her breath started to catch and I think she had a small orgasm as her eyes closed for a long moment and her entire body seemed to quake as sexual pleasure coursed through her. Finally, she opened her eyes and said, "I'm going to get more comfortable -- please feel free to do the same!"

Sindy hooked her fingers into her G-string and quickly pulled them down and stepped out of them, twirling the small amount of cloth on her finger for a moment before hooking it on the back of the chair. Our lap dancer was now naked save for her high heels. She moved to straddle the chair, her knees spread wide on each side as she sat down on the edge of her seat, making her pussy gape wide, revealing her juicy wet flesh. She ran one hand along her inner thigh while bringing the vibrator along the opposite one until it hovered less than an inch from a swollen and slick pussy lip.

"Really, feel free to get more comfortable." Sindy said earnestly. Looking right at my swollen crotch, she smiled, licked her lips and said, "That big thing looks uncomfortable. I bet it would be happier if it was free!"

My hands fluttered near the zipper of my khakis, and if it had been Sandra sitting next to me, I'm sure I would have already had my pants around my knees, but it wasn't my wife sitting next to me, it was my daughter, my Jilly and for all my lusting after my daughter and all the erections she had inspired in me, she had never actually seen my cock all hard and angry.

I turned and looked at Jilly and she looked to be in desperate straights. I could see fear and lust in her eyes, her body obviously greatly aroused -- her nipples all but bursting through her dress, droplets of her juices dripping from her panty clad pussy onto the edge of the chair, the silky crotch now transparent from her wetness. "Daddy?" she moaned.

I found my voice, almost overawed at the powerful sexuality emanating from my daughter. "Jilly...is this what you want? Are you ready for this?" I asked her, my voice thick with emotion.

Jilly swallowed a couple of times, trying to quell her body's shivers and then she whispered, "Daddy...yes. I want this. Let me see you!"

I nodded and stood up. Looking at my daughter, I unbuckled my belt and slowly pulled down my zipper. In one motion, I shoved my pants and underwear down, letting them fall down around my ankles as my cock sprung free, long and hard, the tip oozing precum around the swollen and purplish plum sized head.

My daughter brought a hand to her mouth as the other reached out, almost touching it before she withdrew her outstretched fingers. "Daddy!" she gasped. "You're so big! No wonder Mom screams like she does!" My cock jerked, rising a little higher in response to Jilly's praise.

"Omigod!" Our attention turned to Sindy -- one hand running the vibrator over her exposed and very wet cunt, the other twisting one of her own nipples. Her blue eyes were wide with excitement. "You weren't playing out a fantasy. You're really are father and daughter!" Her eyes shifted back and forth, full of sudden awareness as she seemed to pick out suddenly obvious resembling features -- the line of our noses, the shape of our chins -- the way Jilly's eyes looked so much like my own. "You two are a real daddy and daughter!" She moaned as another small orgasm washed over her.

I nodded and then turned back to my daughter, my hand now slowly stroking my cock. "Now you, Jilly. Let Daddy see his little girl."

With trembling hands, Jilly hooked her fingers into her panties and lifting her ass off the chair for a moment, slid them off, raising a knee to slip one shapely leg free and then the other, her labia spreading, exposing her sopping wet cunt flesh. It was all I could do to not sink to my knees and bury my face in my daughter's young pussy!

"Let's all masturbate together!" moaned Sindy, now plunging her vibrator deep inside her cunt, stirring it around as she squirmed on her chair. Jilly nodded in agreement, one hand fluttering around her wet pussy while the other tugged down the top of her shell blouse, exposing her breasts completely, her thick nipples -- so much like her mother's, almost throbbing.

I sat down and we all shifted our gazes back and forth watching each other pleasure ourselves, me stroking my hard cock while Jilly and Sindy fingered their pussies and played with their breasts. I tried to think up exciting and naughty things to say, but could only mutter, "Pretty...so fucking pretty," as I looked first upon my daughter's hairless cunt, juices flooding over her busy fingers and then at the fatter lipped pussy of Sindy -- her little black tuft of a muff betraying her true hair color.

Minutes passed as another song ended only to be replaced by another. Jilly moaned and whimpered at one point, pressing her thighs together with most of her hand buried inside her pussy as she rode out an orgasm, her eyes wild and hungry as she held my gaze the entire time.

Between gasps of pleasure, Sindy tried to question us. "Have you fucked your little girl yet, Daddy?" When I shook my head in reply, she turned to Jilly and said, "Is your Daddy going to fuck you someday?"

Jilly trembled with pleasure and moaned in reply, "Oh I hope so. I've dreamed of Daddy for years. I hope he fucks me soon!"

Her answer sent Sindy back into paroxysms of pleasure as she spread her legs incredibly wide and curled her arm so she could plunge her entire hand into her pussy. The lap dancer got a frantic expression on her face as she approached another orgasm and suddenly exclaimed, "Why don't you masturbate each other?"

Jilly's eyes went wide as she looked to me in askance, her lower lip trembling as she whispered, "Daddy?"

I managed a weak grin, my heart beating so hard in my chest, I thought I was on the verge of a heart attack. I nodded and then we both scooted our chairs around to face each other, sliding them forward until my knees were between her spread legs.

"Omigod!" moaned Sindy, jumping from her chair to land on her knees next to us, her fingers still wedged in her pussy, mouth gaping open from both pleasure and excitement as she watched Jilly and me work up the nerve to touch each other.

Shaky hands extended towards each other, both of us hesitating as we shifted our gaze from each other's face down to where our crotches were less than two feet apart. Jilly, so brave since she was a little girl, moved first, her slender fingers suddenly wrapping around my cock, gently squeezing it, her fingers slick and warm with pussy juice allowing her to slide them easily up and down.

"Dadddddy," she crooned, the strain of the moment evident in her voice. "You are so big and so hard." Her hand slid up and down my shaft. "I love the feel of your big dick!" She hunched her ass a little towards me, spreading her knees wider and said, "Touch me, Daddy! Touch my pussy!"

My fingers came to rest on her inner thigh, damp and slick with her wetness and so soft. As my eyes stayed locked on Jilly's face, I slid my fingers forward, knowing when I was touching her hot pussy by the touch of fiery wet flesh and by her eyes, seeing the reaction there as her father touched her aroused cunt for the first time.

She was silky and wet and tight as I slid two fingers inside her, feeling her cunt walls tighten around my digits as I sank two knuckles deep into my daughter's sweet cunt. "Daddddyyyyyy!" Jilly sobbed as she began to shake, her hand tightening around my cock as she quivered -- caught in the midst of her first father induced orgasm. I leaned forward and my lips found hers and then our tongues were touching -- tasting each other, Jilly's sweet appendage curling around mine, dragging sweetly against my tongue, tasting so delicious and so...Jilly. Almost at the subconscious level, a part of me recognized that this was my child, my daughter and to be responding to her on a sexual level both intensified and sweetened the sensations that I was experiencing.

I thrust my fingers deeper, feeling her fleshy nooks and crannies, so much like her mother's and yet new and exciting, I curled my fingers slightly, fluttering fingertips against Jilly's sugar walls, making her moan into my mouth as her fingers squeezed my erect penis and stroked me faster.

I slowly finger fucked my daughter, reveling in the heat and wetness surrounding my fingers, feeling her creams gushing over them, trembling with excitement as I heard the wetness of her pussy. Jilly's breath whistled loudly through her nostrils, growing more frantic until she broke the kiss, her hips hunching against my hand as she cried out, "Cummmiinnggg again, oh DADDY!"

"Add another finger, Daddy," hissed Sindy as she bounced up and down on her fingers, her free hand on my thigh, squeezing it while she used it for leverage. "Finger fuck your little girl hard!" A quick glance at her revealed her in the grip of a carnal fever, her pale skin covered with sweat as her breasts bounced and rocked as she shook in the grip of her voyeuristic pleasure.

I was so focused on fingering Jilly, I had to almost halt to keep myself from cumming too quickly. I was a bit thankful that Sandra had made me cum twice late in the night and it took some of the edge off of someone my age. Jilly's hand felt so good and I recognized that mine wasn't the first cock she'd jacked off -- she moved with excited, but knowledgeable strokes, applying the perfect amount of pressure to bring me pleasure, but to not bring me off too quickly.

"M-more, Daddy," Jilly stammered, thrusting her hips forward to meet my fingers driving into her. I never could refuse my daughter and I didn't start now, adding a third finger as I withdrew and plunged into her again, pressing them deep while my thumb brushed over her swollen clitoris, her juices making it silky slick. With my other hand, I reached up and cupped her breast, making her moan anew, squeezing the handful of soft yet firm tit flesh, then palming her right tit, feeling her thick nipple scraping against the inside of my hand.

Jilly's free hand clapped over mine, squeezing my fingers into her breast flesh as she moaned, "Daddy," again and again.

"Make your daddy cum, sweetie," sobbed Sindy. "Make him explode with all that sweet Daddy juice, you slutty daughter!" Then she leaned in, her face shiny with sweat and tears from her own orgasm, turning first to Jilly and pursing her lips and blowing -- her warm breath flowing over my fingers and my daughter's quivering cunt and making her squeal with new pleasure. "Put another finger inside baby's pussy, Daddy!" Sindy moaned.

The lap dancer moved her head towards my cock, leaning in close as she again blew -- her breath flowing over the head of my cock. "Cum, Daddy, she cried. "Imagine that's your daughter's breath blowing on your cock, her sweet lips about to wrap around your big dong!"

I groaned as that image worked its way into my brain, envisioning Jilly's luscious lips wrapping around the head of my cock and that was it. "Fuck...Jilly...cumming!" I groaned as the first powerful streamer erupted abruptly from my penis, a massive shot of hot, white semen, bursting forth so hard it almost was painful, leaping high between us and arching to splatter on Jilly's thighs and breasts.

My daughter squealed with surprise and then as my second and third shot shot forth, splattering on her thighs and legs and on her hand, she looked at me with utter surprise as I added that fourth finger and wormed most of my hand inside her, curling my fingers upward to probe for her G-spot.

"DADDY!" Jilly shrieked as I found her sweet place and triggered an explosion of orgasmic pleasure, making her convulse on my hand while she squeezed and stroked me, the two of us locked together in incestuous bliss!

"Fuck me! So fucking hot," sobbed Sindy as she watched my daughter and I continue to stroke and finger each other, my seed pouring thickly over Jilly's hand while her creams coated my finger. The lap dancer abandoned self- restraint and leaned down and licked globs of my semen off my daughter's thigh, her head bouncing as Jilly quivered and shook with intense pleasure.

I slid my hand up, off Jilly's firm breast, stroking her cheek before drawing her face forward for another kiss, murmuring, "I love you, Jilly," before I pressed my lips to hers, sending my tongue into her mouth to find her own, relishing its texture and taste when they came together.

As we kissed, I continued to finger her tight, teenaged cunt, savoring each tremor I provoked inside her, loving that I, her father was responsible for making her shake with incestuous pleasure.

I was shaking too as she slowly milked the last of my seed from my still stiff cock, slowly sliding up my shaft, squeezing subtly harder as she reached my swollen crown, her fingers forcing every available drop out of my cock, the last few spurts oozing down onto her fingers. Her touch was sweet and knowing and I had the sense that she too was enjoying making her father quake with pleasure from contact with her fingers.

As I slowly stirred my fingers inside her tightly gripping pussy, she broke the kiss and said in a halting, almost teary voice that was growing thick with emotion, "I -- I l-love you so-so much, D-Daddy!"

We kissed again and then I slowly removed my fingers from her pussy, making her squirm and yelp a little as I slipped free of her with a wet, plopping sound. I started to bring my hand back, but felt other hands take hold of my wrist and looking down was surprised to see Sindy's hands on my arm and then she was running her tongue over my pussy juice drenched hand, lapping up Jilly's creams. She took my ring finger into her mouth and sucked it like it was a small cock and while it was one of the most erotic things I could imagine -- seeing this near stranger sucking my daughter's pussy juice off my finger, the selfish daddy in me, chuckled and said, "Have to share, Sindy," as I pulled my hand free of her grasp.

She laughed, a sultry, devilish sound as she didn't flinch or complain, but quickly moved her head towards my crotch, running her tongue up the back of Jilly's hand, licking up my semen there. Jilly made a squealing noise and let my cock go as she said, "That's mine!"

I would have probably jerked with shock when the lap dancer's mouth immediately swallowed the head of my cock, her tongue swirling about hungrily as her lips closed firmly around my shaft, but virtually all my attention was on Jilly as we both held up hands drenched with each other's cum.

While Sindy sucked up the last remnants of my ejaculation, my daughter and I moved as one, bringing our hands to our mouths and together we tasted each other. My Jilly tasted sweet and powerful, unique with echoes of her mother's pussy rippling through as I sucked her juices that were thickly coated on my fingers while she tongued up streamers and globs of my semen, letting it string down from her hand to her waiting tongue and then snapping up the remnants. I smacked my lips, relishing the taste of my daughter and knowing I would want it on a regular basis for the rest of my life.

Then Sindy was rising up, first moving to Jilly, kissing her passionately before offering my daughter her own cunt cream covered hand, allowing her to run her tongue over her fingers while she turned to me and kissed me, aggressively thrusting her tongue into my mouth, sharing the taste of Jilly's pussy and my own seed with me.

Finally, she slumped back onto her knees, panting with excitement, her huge breasts heaving as she said with a bit of amazement in her voice, "I have never done anything like that before! This is the single most fucking exciting sex I've ever been a part of in my twenty-six years!" Her hand came up to her mouth as she stared at us. "I just watched a real daddy and daughter getting nasty with each other...how fucking cool is that?"

Oddly enough we both began to feel bashful, Jilly reaching out to take my hand as I looked at her lovingly and said in a hoarse voice, "It's been a long time coming."

Jilly squeezed my hand and added in a quiet voice, "And it's only just beginning. We're going to do some much more, aren't we, Daddy?"

I gave my daughter a look and she returned it with equal intensity, both of us knowing the answer before I opened my mouth and said, "We're going to do everything, Jilly -- Daddy's going to show you just how much he loves you."

The expression that spread across my daughter's face made my heart swell as I saw in her eyes and in her smile so much love that transcended the ordinary bond that most fathers and daughters share -- promising much more intimate and loving ties between us.

It took a bit, but finally, we got ourselves pulled back together, with Sindy finishing up Jilly's cleanup, licking globs and streamer of my semen off her breasts and thighs, finishing with some passionate kisses between the two women that had my cock stiffening up again.

My daughter and I emerged from the "Restricted Area" hand in hand, Jilly clutching her bag of naughty DVDs and we started for the door, but suddenly, Jilly came to a complete stop and tugged me back, heading for the "Toy" section. "What's wrong, honey?" I asked. Did we miss something?"

Jilly didn't respond at first, searching along the long wall of dildos and vibrators, picking a dildo up now and again, hefting it as if trying to assess it before finally emerging with a flesh colored rubber cock, molded to look frighteningly real. "This is the one! I need to buy this, Daddy!"

I laughed as she waved the long and thick dildo around. "Not a problem, but why this one?"

Jilly winked at me and said in a voice that other customers could hear. "Because this one is closest to your big dick, Daddy!" In a slightly lower tone, she added, "I've never had a cock inside me as big as your's, Daddy. I need to practice so you don't tear me apart!"

Ahabscribe
Ahabscribe
10,481 Followers